Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy (27083 Views)

Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chinemezeq: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:
You don't have options than to endure because you married May's Husband..

Keep Enduring till things work out naturally
Things Cant work out like that o
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by Rubbiish(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
KingLennon:
I wonder why Yul's marriage to this lady is causing controversy. A man did what's best for himself and people are here arguing.

HBD Judy...
Yul caused it!
He was acting too much of a lover boy before he got married to the 2nd wife & uptill now he is still acting childish. He is trying too hard to please faceless people online, which gives people room to talk more about the marriage. A man taking a polygamous route should have the I don't give damn kind of mindset, that way everybody will mind their business & have nothing to talk about.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by favour32(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Asquare84:
Madam enjoy your life, you made the best decision to be a second wife. I don't even know who sell this mentality of one wife one man to Africa. Come to think of it if not for polygamy who will marry all the single women that abound everywhere
I wonder!
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by nairamaniac: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
I'm sure she is referring to sex-endurance.

She can probably last like 6rounds of sex. grin
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by hopexter(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:
I have adopted endurance as my first name sadly,I do not know how long I would bear the name.

Let's see how long the name would fits, before it wears off

It’s better not to pray for such name, it’s for those going through alot. You’re a conqueror in This new year cuz you’ve been a warrior. Happy celebrations Ahnie
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by OLOKOESHIN: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
chinemezeq:
Things Cant work out like that o
No woman dey want polygamy even in some religion that allow polygamy but it always work out with time...
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by iamme1234(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
KingLennon:
I wonder why Yul's marriage to this lady is causing controversy. A man did what's best for himself and people are here arguing.

HBD Judy...

Don’t mind them all
This woman hasn’t for once complain
Cos she is enjoying even more than Bihari’s wife
A man is good to do anything to please him
Because men’s life aren’t too long compare to the woman
So wtf
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by olisaEze(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Madam no blogger is ganging up against you, they just reported what you did when you stole another woman’s husband! It’d be very naive of you to expect to be applauded for it, and even sillier to describe the fallout as evidence of endurance! Wetin you wan endure pass woman wen you divide her home??
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by prophetfire: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheSourcerer:
smiley
So about Karma , please don't tell me you believe karma s actually a real thing or force or energy ? Lol if so
Ponder me this
I walk up to a pre-school and shoot up the place killing 11 children , surely arroding to karma on a micro scale josh (7year old) must have commited some horrible act for his kharmic justice to be beign shot in the early school hours ; or Tina who finally have toast for lunch . All I'm saying In no attacking manner is Karma is fraud
smiley

Guilt trip ridden religious rooted fear induced fraud I should specify
Actually I was trying to ask the guy that mentioned karma as waiting for Judy, what Judy has done to necessitate karma visiting her. Because I don't personally believe she has done anything wrong by marrying Yul.
As for karma issue, I don't know how the name came about, but I believe in the natural law of people reaping what they sow. If not now, maybe in the future. And it applies to both good and bad deeds. One doesn't necessarily need to commit evil for evil to befall him as you are trying to portray in your question, but anyone that does evil will reap the consequences now or in the future.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by mariahAngel(f): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
princepee:
tongue after destroying once happy family, u dey form endurance. If nobi say na New year we dey I for say endurance kee u there. But na New year so I no go talk

I no know wetin she come expect May to talk. cheesy
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by Tochj(m): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
chrisxxx:
Taking second?
My hate for ladies who take advantage of men weakness knows no bounds.
Women have weakness too.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chinemezeq: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

No woman dey want polygamy even in some religion that allow polygamy but it always work out with time...
How it can work, before such a marriage, he has to discuss it with the first wife, the first wife gives approval and he goes on, not just marrying without her concent.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by OLOKOESHIN: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
chinemezeq:
How it can work, before such a marriage, he has to discuss it with the first wife, the first wife gives approval and he goes on, not just marrying without her concent.
They don't inform their wives b4 that drastic decisions which it supposed to be...less women would agree to sharing same man at the same time in the name of polygamy. They only apologize to their wives after they've impregnated the new wife...shikena
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by RPG2020(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Yul you are the man of the year 2022
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by KingLennon(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eyinju112:
If I know your wife in person I’d tell her to pick her race away from you today. Real men don’t multiply women, only cowards do. What a black cheat you are.
What is this one saying? And what if my tribe permits polygamy? ಠ︵ಠ
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by skukimania(f): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
martineverest:
Karma never sleeps

Nor slumbers cheesy.
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by chinemezeq: 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

They don't inform their wives b4 that drastic decisions which it supposed to be...less women would agree to sharing same man at the same time in the name of polygamy. They only apologize to their wives after they've impregnated the new wife...shikena
Thats the season it wont work
Re: I Never Knew I Had So Much Endurance In Me - Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy by wasi9ice: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Congratulations and happy birthday dear,
I stand with you and Yul,

It's better to be married than to sleep around in adultary or fornication,,
As an African man, He can get as many wives as he can take care of ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview' / Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] / DJ Spinall And DJ Cuppy In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.