Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (474055 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
How many orders am I seeing here?look at the total lotsize of these orders in relation to the account size.
I think you should sit down and take preachings from your post first angry.

Firstly, not all the order will trigger as he will delete some as market prints new price action.

Secondly, you don't know his risk. He could be risking 25 pips on average and with that lot size, that's $25 loss on a 5k account which translates to less than 0.5 percent. If he has 10 positions open, that's less than 5 percent and it is very likely that all 10 won't hit SL.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kaybee7000:

FBIβœŒπŸΌπŸ™Œ,
Don't worry,we dey vigilant my bro,just need small evidence before I blow the trumpet,tenk God it is almost weekend ShaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Surprisingly, I had not been receiving payout certificates; in fact, all my certificates were in lock mode - which should normally have been unlocked after each payout. It is what it is.

Yesterday, I got a payout certificate from one of my payouts (attached), and its lock is unlocked.

Next withdrawal will be in less than 2days

Congrats Boss!!
Keep winning.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fomc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Osheeeee Powell, long live the bullsssss, dxy πŸ”» xxxusd ⬆️
Although I'm not on any trade oooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
How crazy can it be

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPNZD, I am anticipating a breakdown to 1.99066. Aside this pair, I won't be taking any trade again. I will be off for about 2 weeks. Good luck!

On GBPNZD, pls help me check whether I am in huge profit. πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Abeg who dey listen to wetin Powell dey talk , ah no get data to stream his speech,
#the power of Powell at work

this is clear evidence that the Central Banks control this market, they are the market manipulators and not the big banks as my mentor use to say
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
ok pipul the bulls are back on gold, and we are gonna ride em till the end of year, at long last bullish end of year rally on gold... plus us30 and nasdaq
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
why the fuçk did I close my long trades on gold, us30 and nasdaq b4 FOMC, I for dey feel like idan
oh my God oh my God
village pipu do me strong thing ooo 😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Trading is a marathon and not a sprinter

Treat it like a business.

No be one day you go use sell all your goods for shop and warehouse na.

Abi if you never sell since morning, you go start to sell your goods anyhow for below cost price for evening?

How about tomorrow morning when you open shop. Watin you go sell?

Summary, don't force a trade ( those that trade manually).

For those that uses bot, reduce your greed.

I'm talking from experience ohhh.

I'm still learning everyday.

One love guys

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Davigle:
Hulo house, how are we all doing today hope we had a profitable day.
So looking at the charts, the DXY bled heavily, as CPI confirmed investors sentiment, so as it stands it's risk on for investors, liquidity will be moving away from the bond market into stocks and currencies. Also CPI seemed to have bring the bulls back on gold, I'm anticipating that going forward through the week, we should see crazy rally on gold, #gold to the moon.
Here are levels I'm looking forward to see price take out before or by the end of the year.
Gold to 1971.xx, 2009.xx and maybe 2022.xx
US500 to 4600
US100 to 16700 and maybe 17000
US30 to 35600 and maybe 37000

Note: all the these levels are from the Monthly or Weekly Chart, and also this are only my view or perception of the markets, I may be wrong and market can completely rubbish my analysis as no be my papa get the markets. cheers to everyone...

I called the 37000 level on US30 but I didn't have the guts to stay true to my bias, I was scared and now US30 has breached 37k 😭😭😭
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
rhynoemmie:
We go again on nasdaq today

E don cast
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Courtesy:peteregwu cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sweet Silver!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
Davigle:

I called the 37000 level on US30 but I didn't have the guts to stay true to my bias, I was scared and now US30 has breached 37k 😭😭😭

Review your stoploss placement, use wide stops.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Trust me bro,your psyche isn't in the best condition to trade consistently.Go work on it even if it would take a lot of mental work.
Davigle:
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
why the fuçk did I close my long trades on gold, us30 and nasdaq b4 FOMC, I for dey feel like idan
oh my God oh my God
village pipu do me strong thing ooo 😭😭😭😭😭
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by HeatSeeker(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Just closed mine for another pair with a better RRR.

EU, let's go!
EU, good job!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by depato88(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chai i pity traders trading this night on the wrong side of the market without stoplost
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Trust me bro,your psyche isn't in the best condition to trade consistently.Go work on it even if it would take a lot of mental work.

You are absolutely right sir, I am not in the right state of mind seeing how price is playing according to my projections and I am not able to profit off it is eating me up inside out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
I don't think I will be hitting the requirements for the sit up challenge. I'm almost 5% down and were mid month already. I didn't see any thing on forexfactory about late news this evening.

$200+ profit that'd have pilled me out of DD into 1%+ profit gone.

In hindsight, it's easy to say I'd have closed in profit, but I know for certain I'd have gone BE. Gold and Silver put me down by a whole lot.

I'll be doing everything possible within the rules to meet the target, but im saying goodbye early just in case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Still nothing

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Surprisingly, I had not been receiving payout certificates; in fact, all my certificates were in lock mode - which should normally have been unlocked after each payout. It is what it is.

Yesterday, I got a payout certificate from one of my payouts (attached), and its lock is unlocked.

Next withdrawal will be in less than 2days

Nice one, Gab. I am feeling it. Ahead ahead

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPNZD, I am anticipating a breakdown to 1.99066. Aside this pair, I won't be taking any trade again. I will be off for about 2 weeks. Good luck!

On GBPNZD, it's running 200pips profit.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Courtesy:peteregwu cool

Amazing work, keep it up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
kozmicity:
I don't think I will be hitting the requirements for the sit up challenge. I'm almost 5% down and were mid month already. I didn't see any thing on forexfactory about late news this evening.

$200+ profit that'd have pilled me out of DD into 1%+ profit gone.

In hindsight, it's easy to say I'd have closed in profit, but I know for certain I'd have gone BE. Gold and Silver put me down by a whole lot.

I'll be doing everything possible within the rules to meet the target, but im saying goodbye early just in case.

Bro, the FOMC was a big canon that you ignored, infact because of today's FOMC, CPI wasn't as volatile as it use to be because today's FOMC meeting was the last meeting that the Fed's would held for the year 2023. and as you can see all hell was let loosed in the markets today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
peteregwu:

On GBPNZD, it's running 200pips profit.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On AUDCAD, I am anticipating a big move to the upside. Today is Monday, Risky though. 😎

AUDCAD is 90pips in profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
hulo house, so today's FOMC meeting was pretty bloody beyond all expectations or ramifications, I believe all the volatility for the week has been let loosed today, and the rest of the week maybe range bound, I personally would take the rest of the week off and go and play with synthetics while preparing for next week

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
peteregwu:
NZDUSD. Buying with small position again. Risky

On NZDUSD, you know I have been trading this pair and it has been taking me out on breakeven but I went in again and now I hit 1st tp

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Rickk(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
The problem is not from forexfactory, the problem is from your phone. It's either you're making use of a VPN that's set to a country with a completely different time zone to ours, or something is seriously wrong with your phone time settings..

PPI news was around 2:30 pm,yours is showing 8:30am, the FOMC news was 8pm and yours is showing 2pm..

You got to rectify that bro to prevent future occurrence.
kozmicity:
Still nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.