Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473619 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
I feel like to share my little progress today, to whom much is given much is expected. I appreciate each and every one us who one way or the other has contributed massively to the progression of the thread. I bumped into this wonderful community January this yr , due to tedious nature of my work (Waiter ) I hardly participate to chip my inputs but I do well to read every page whenever I have free time at my work place. I got to know about trading competitions here which I have participated and failed many times ,but things turned around 3rd quarter of this year when I hit 40% on tft competition, I received the challenge account and passed the evaluation stages and got a payout laskweek. My current job pays me 30k as monthly salary, but I got a payout of $601k . It leaves me sober and emotional ,after 2yrs of working as a waiter I can't boast of 100k in my account but 10days of trading got me 700k. Lest I forget I got a mail this morning from alphacapital that my live funded account will be ready this week after passing the giveaway account. Glory be to God. Thanks all the bosses in the house, still remain BeginnerTrade.✌️

Congratulations brother, this indeed is a success story, to all still waiting and working hard to be successful in this market I pray we make it big and our success story shall come, come 2024.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
I feel like to share my little progress today, to whom much is given much is expected. I appreciate each and every one us who one way or the other has contributed massively to the progression of the thread. I bumped into this wonderful community January this yr , due to tedious nature of my work (Waiter ) I hardly participate to chip my inputs but I do well to read every page whenever I have free time at my work place. I got to know about trading competitions here which I have participated and failed many times ,but things turned around 3rd quarter of this year when I hit 40% on tft competition, I received the challenge account and passed the evaluation stages and got a payout laskweek. My current job pays me 30k as monthly salary, but I got a payout of $601k . It leaves me sober and emotional ,after 2yrs of working as a waiter I can't boast of 100k in my account but 10days of trading got me 700k. Lest I forget I got a mail this morning from alphacapital that my live funded account will be ready this week after passing the giveaway account. Glory be to God. Thanks all the bosses in the house, still remain BeginnerTrade.✌️

Congrats bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 9:30am On Dec 18, 2023
zedegit:
Any outcome of this voting is shambolic.
Do things the right way as Donsheddy, the hypocrite and double faced dundee will say..

infofirst, please I plead with you to bring honour to this house.

Zed, calm down. I don't think participating in the competition disqualifies a person from being elected as the one who opens the next year's thread. In fact, everyone would be in the same position if they had the opportunity to participate in the competition and, if they wished, double as FTA's INEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Utsmandanfodio: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2023
Good morning, i have been following this tread for a while. I started trading some months back and I have found a strategy that works for me.
The problem now is that i don't have enough capital to make reasonable money, i started life acount with just 5 dollars last month.

I will really be happy if any of my seniors here can add to the capital and make my year, na God i take beg you please πŸ™

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Immortal99(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:

congrats

don't put back the 700k into fx ooo

use 100k buy laptop and start learning soft skill that your talent blends into... graphics, coding,animation ...

don't quit your job oo ... if na night waiter is good cuz u can trade in the day and learn ur skills then work at night

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2023
Utsmandanfodio:
Good morning, i have been following this tread for a while. I started trading some months back and I have found a strategy that works for me.
The problem now is that i don't have enough capital to make reasonable money, i started life acount with just 5 dollars last month.

I will really be happy if any of my seniors here can add to the capital and make my year, na God i take beg you please πŸ™

Please stop spamming the thread...
Participate in prop firm giveaways...
Stick around and show us your proven track record...
And you might be lucky bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2023
OfficialP:

You and zed dey funny aswear, comparing this to Nigerian election is even more hilarious. Oya organize the thing, you dodge.

Don took the responsibility to organize the thing and from what I see, its fair and free.

For crying out loud, it's just to host FTA season 24, nothing else, I wonder why we're making a big deal out of it.

Normally the most active, helpful and resource person in current season to should host season 24. The person can also delegate the duty to any other person he or she chooses.

Should be based on merit, not election.
More wisdom my bro
It is crazy when u see our people turn to election instead of us to rally around the exceptional ones among us to open the 24th season
With the way some people do they will be more corrupt than our leaders when they get to the top
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

Zed, calm down. I don't think participating in the competition disqualifies a person from being elected as the one who opens the next year's thread. In fact, everyone would be in the same position if they had the opportunity to participate in the competition and, if they wished, double as FTA's INEC.

Who dey talk about competition here?

Understand something before you dive matter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Utsmandanfodio:

You’re now behaving like a gambler, you should go to that gambling thread, not here. Asking for funds to donate to broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
Just got emotional 😒 , massive congratulations brother πŸ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2023
OfficialP:

You and zed dey funny aswear, comparing this to Nigerian election is even more hilarious. Oya organize the thing, you dodge.

Don took the responsibility to organize the thing and from what I see, its fair and free.

For crying out loud, it's just to host FTA season 24, nothing else, I wonder why we're making a big deal out of it.

Normally the most active, helpful and resource person in current season to should host season 24. The person can also delegate the duty to any other person he or she chooses.

Should be based on merit, not election.

Exactly it should be done on merit but no one person has the power to appoint a person and alot of people have been actively helpful in this fta thread...
Infact all the names nominated have been helpful even alot of person not nominated...

When charly hosted the whole house uniformly agreed when he was nominated...
Same isn't the case this year because we had a lot of people that contributed immensely....
Best bet is to vote and give it to the person with the highest vote because everyone deserves it...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Oh, okay. Zed, I get your point now. The one contesting should not be organizing for the sake of transparency.

It is true. Only that it may not change anything since each moniker is expressing their vote.

Don, you've done well by leaving the organizing (INEC duties) to someone who has no stake or interest in opening next year's thread.

Whoever does the organizing should please list each moniker and their favourite in list format if possible: for example

Next: Geovanni412 and Donsheddy

Lanshile: Ernesco0816517

Something like that so everyone can follow each vote to an objective logical conclusion that reflects the will of the majority.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2023
kozmicity:
GU. Another one of my better setups.

And I take from the Daily to the H4 because there's no clearer entry on any timeframe lower than H4.

UJ. I'm looking to sell, but I don't fancy it much because of its just coming off of a daily demand zone and the supply zone is too large for my SL, also, I won't be buying it to the sell zone because the PA on the H1 is very choppy... So it alongside GJ go into my watch and wait list.

Cc Davigle, Rhynoemmie, Karkinase.

I'm with you on this one.
I'm taking my GU sell from the fvg on the 1.23ish zone.

For uj. The stop loss is cumbersome so I kuku place that one on the competition acct. Anticipating a 500pip fall. I just pray it happens ni cos December don finish already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:
Oh, okay. Zed, I get your point now. The one contesting should not be organizing for the sake of transparency.

It is true. Only that it may not change anything since each moniker is expressing their vote.

Don, you've done well by leaving the organizing (INEC duties) to someone who has no stake or interest in opening next year's thread.

Whoever does the organizing should please list each moniker and their favourite in list format if possible: for example

Something like that so everyone can follow each vote to an objective logical conclusion that reflects the will of the majority.
Brother I'm not interested but what I'm saying is give it to ernesco if he refuse then geovanni and as he is not available then give it to davigle
Give this 3 guys first refusal so if they don't want it then you can make it open for people to cast their vote
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2023
zedegit:

Who dey talk about competition here?

Understand something before you dive matter.

Read my updated post and please try and calm down. A violent tone is never justified for any reason. You could have used one sentence to explain rather than go on the offensive. Peace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

Exactly what i did at first but lot of people just ignored...
So i tried this other method, since you just have click as you scroll..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Brother I'm not interested but what I'm saying is give it to ernesco if he refuse then geovanni and as he is not available then give it to davigle
Give this 3 guys first refusal so if they don't want it then you can make it open for people to cast their vote

Why do you think this three guys are the most deserving...
Its your personal opinion...
Someone else might think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Why do you think this three guys are the most deserving...
Its your personal opinion...
Someone else might think otherwise
As infofirst and samfelly are on another level
Ernesco deserves it more than everyone of us but you can counter my claim on how another person deserves it more than him
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2023
Jef4u:

The best thing is for you to step down from either the contest or from organizing the election.

You can't organize the election that you are contesting

All this things no matter, nobody gree organize this thing since and time they go , everybody dey busy, donsheddy wey find time out of his busy schedule to come up with something una still dey bash m, wetin person fit do to satisfy humans and no b say dem won pay m o abi host dey collect money ni? I never get.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Ernesco deserves it more than everyone of us but you can counter my claim on how another person deserves it more than him

Like i said it's your personal opinion...
To me....
i can tell you Dmahn deserves it more than anyone...
Someone else can say Realone12 is more deserving...
There's a reason why all those names were nominated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Everyone on that list deserves it , personally I will go for donsheddy, his relentless effort towards keeping the thread alive is second to none , most people sabi donsheddy here , i no too they see Ernesco post , make we no give m to person wey no go they come around very often like charly20 grin [just joking] i can't blame Charly though everybody as a life outside nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Wait o, is there any benefits attached to creating new thread for FTA 24, cos I don't understand this unnecessary back and forth. Its well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Like i said it your personal opinion...
To me i can tell you Dmahn deserves it more than anyone...
Yeah Dmahn deserves it too much respect to him but let's reward the one who tries to lift his fellow trader
Is not always about the number of chart you post on a year but that compassion is everything
If he refuses then let's look at the other options

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

It is really difficult to decide who should be voted for when we consider who is more deserving. Peteregwu, Dmahn, Donsheddy, Kozmicity, Infofirst, GabsonFX2, Geovanni412, Davigle, Samfelly, etc, etc. Who? They are all favourites on the basis of merit, they all deserve to be crowned but only one must be chosen. This is why the selection should go to the person with greater votes, not just about merit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Samfelly, I've not lost $1,000 from the initial capital; kindly reinstate me. It's not over yet.

Duly noted, sir. Kindly forgive and overlook my over sabi, zaddy. I guess I mistakenly DQed you in one of those times when market showed me pepper. E no go happen again, mbok πŸ™
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

It is really difficult to decide who should be voted for when we consider who is more deserving. Peteregwu, Dmahn, Donsheddy, Kozmicity, Infofirst, GabsonFX2, Geovanni412, Davigle, Samfelly, etc, etc. Who? They are all favourites on the basis of merit, they all deserve to be crowned but only one must be chosen. This is why the selection should go to the person with greater votes, not just about merit.
I understand you my bro
You guys should do it anyhow u like
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2023
samfelly:

Duly noted, sir. Kindly forgive and overlook my over sabi, zaddy. I guess I mistakenly DQed you in one of those times when market showed me pepper. E no go happen again, mbok πŸ™

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

This election wey i try dey lead una wan rig me out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

I understand you my bro
You guys should do it anyhow u like

No qualms. Let the best man win.

That brings up another question. Should we go with Donsheddy's vote count or not? If no, who will organize the vote? This is getting tiring, really.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2023
DXYY:

All this things no matter, nobody gree organize this thing since and time they go , everybody dey busy, donsheddy wey find time out of his busy schedule to come up with something una still dey bash m, wetin person fit do to satisfy humans and no b say dem won pay m o abi host dey collect money ni? I never get.

E be like say you be newbie here? No tell me say you be old member cos you dey reason like newbie.

Who no sabi say Donsheddy be protocol? E reach him turn, he navk protocol belle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

This election wey i try dey lead una wan rig me out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2023
zedegit:

E be like say you be newbie here? No tell me say you be old member cos you dey reason like newbie.

Who no sabi say Donsheddy be protocol? E reach him turn, he navk protocol belle.

Ok oga old member, do m then if it gives you peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.