Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460565 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Na wayo be this, IDAN nor suppose dey campaign for person. IDAN supposed dey for ballot
I hereby Nominate u as one of the candidates in this election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mystiquefia, you dey very very smart πŸ˜ƒ. You no want make I campaign for my candidate so that your own go win. So you come nominate me. I no gree, boss. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:
All the ghost viewers
Come out and vote en masse for ernesco0816517/Samfelly
We need a man who can lead from the front,a visionary leader, A man who associate wit the people,A compassionate man, pesin whey know road,A calm and humble leader
If u vote donsheddy emilokan u will just have to add GOD WHY by UNAGO C SHEGE to the list of books u go read in 2024

Oshe!! Kicking up the campaign trend. The bolded got me rolling on the floor laughing 🀣🀣🀣 Why? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
if u don vote for this guy before go unvote am, na humbletrader second account be thisπŸ˜‚

I swear, if I drop a voice note on this the laughter no be here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Bwehehehehehehehehe!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na today i confirm say Donsheddy 9 B humbletrader, the guy Campaign promise na full dead, e say if e win nobody Trade go Hit stopless again, even Emilokan dey learn for LAMBAπŸ˜‚

My candidate is a man of his word. Tested, Tried and Trusted. Give him a chance and see your account grow as fat as overfed cashcow πŸ˜„πŸ˜…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ayobama: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Please, Forex traders here
I need help. I want to transfer money to a foreign acct for Forex purpose, but a cashier advice me not to do it across the counter. How do I go about it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Wait till Friday na midnight we go rig u out

I just landed Aso Rock. My lessons on rigging by the indisputable himself begin in a few hours. No time. 😊

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Kikiki! Wey my AK47?
Oga boss, na joke I dey oπŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
samfelly:

Lol grin grin cheesy cheesy

I no know where I wan start from o, my oga at the top cheesy. I just dey laugh as I dey read all una comments here. Rigging and all other funny and playful jabs Zedegit and Lanshile dey throw in just make me feel lively here grin grin. I just hope Infofirst no go laugh and mistakenly go send a Sit Up winner $100k FTMO challenge, instead of $10k. And I believe Gabsonfx2 no go also dey laugh right now and mistakenly book flight to Ecuador cheesy instead Equatorial Guinea. For sure, Feshizzy go don laff sotey him hat go don fall off grin cheesy

Honourable DXYY and OfficialP, kindly tell the house I'll open the NEXTT one in 2032 (inshallah). Huncle Nextt, I greet you for ameliorating and catching fun o. You see say FTA too sweet, abi?

#JusticeForElliottwaveforec, the next generation FTA Anchor smiley

In conclusion of the matter, I believe the suggestion by Dmahn would be okay - Random Picker to the rescue. Seeteazain, ask Mystiquefia why him believe say Don go too busy dey count money to have FTA time. grin

Peace ✌️

Boss himself. 2032! Haba. I will be rooting for you come next year as God gives all of us life so that none of us shall be missing when a new campaign starts Nextt year end (na you start am πŸ˜„). You be every man's man. Yes, FTA is a serious fun place. To me, nairaland's value will drop to 10% from 100% without it. πŸ™‚

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
wuyexzy01:
Another thing brother. Whether you believe it or not you will never get better trading on ur mobile. You need alot of screen time to get some things imprinted on ur subconscious forex mind!
May God bless you!!

This is why getting a laptop is the no. 1 thing on my agenda now.

Lord help me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
sampz:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Chai.. common it's just to open a new thread. What's all this for..
Cruise nai full this thread

At least, the fun and comic banter following the selection of preferred candidate is an extreme departure from the weekly Friday violence we are used to sha. We should just have fun while the markets reward our passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
samfelly:

Lol grin grin cheesy cheesy

I no know where I wan start from o, my oga at the top cheesy. I just dey laugh as I dey read all una comments here. Rigging and all other funny and playful jabs Zedegit and Lanshile dey throw in just make me feel lively here grin grin. I just hope Infofirst no go laugh and mistakenly go send a Sit Up winner $100k FTMO challenge, instead of $10k. And I believe Gabsonfx2 no go also dey laugh right now and mistakenly book flight to Ecuador cheesy instead Equatorial Guinea. For sure, Feshizzy go don laff sotey him hat go don fall off grin cheesy

Honourable DXYY and OfficialP, kindly tell the house I'll open the NEXTT one in 2032 (inshallah). Huncle Nextt, I greet you for ameliorating and catching fun o. You see say FTA too sweet, abi?

#JusticeForElliottwaveforec, the next generation FTA Anchor smiley

In conclusion of the matter, I believe the suggestion by Dmahn would be okay - Random Picker to the rescue. Seeteazain, ask Mystiquefia why him believe say Don go too busy dey count money to have FTA time. grin

Peace ✌️
Na your comment want kill us with laughter pass... grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
I feel like to share my little progress today, to whom much is given much is expected. I appreciate each and every one us who one way or the other has contributed massively to the progression of the thread. I bumped into this wonderful community January this yr , due to tedious nature of my work (Waiter ) I hardly participate to chip my inputs but I do well to read every page whenever I have free time at my work place. I got to know about trading competitions here which I have participated and failed many times ,but things turned around 3rd quarter of this year when I hit 40% on tft competition, I received the challenge account and passed the evaluation stages and got a payout laskweek. My current job pays me 30k as monthly salary, but I got a payout of $601k . It leaves me sober and emotional ,after 2yrs of working as a waiter I can't boast of 100k in my account but 10days of trading got me 700k. Lest I forget I got a mail this morning from alphacapital that my live funded account will be ready this week after passing the giveaway account. Glory be to God. Thanks all the bosses in the house, still remain BeginnerTrade.✌️

Wow, this success story is lit. The real definition of Zero to Hero. Congratulations.

Right now, I can see all your colleagues begging you to teach them forex 😁. What I would beg you to do now is to add a $25 or $50k challenge from Fundednext, to your portfolio. Wishing you more success, Investor

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
grin
Mystiquefia:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
if u don vote for this guy before go unvote am, na humbletrader second account be thisπŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

At least, the fun and comic banter following the selection of preferred candidate is an extreme departure from the weekly Friday violence we are used to sha. We should just have fun while the markets reward our passion.
Abi oo..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:
All the ghost viewers
Come out and vote en masse for ernesco0816517/Samfelly
We need a man who can lead from the front,a visionary leader, A man who associate wit the people,A compassionate man, pesin whey know road,A calm and humble leader
If u vote donsheddy emilokan u will just have to add GOD WHY by UNAGO C SHEGE to the list of books u go read in 2024

Walai, I go like read this book, come 2024 cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2023
kozmicity:
GU. Another one of my better setups.

And I take from the Daily to the H4 because there's no clearer entry on any timeframe lower than H4.

UJ. I'm looking to sell, but I don't fancy it much because of its just coming off of a daily demand zone and the supply zone is too large for my SL, also, I won't be buying it to the sell zone because the PA on the H1 is very choppy... So it alongside GJ go into my watch and wait list.

Cc Davigle, Rhynoemmie, Karkinase.
I still feel the Uptrend still intact ..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
dmahn:

Have you received yours or you knew of anyone that has?
I'm not done with my second phase yet. So I may not be in a position to answer that. You can as well check their discord for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Flakky26(f): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
Pls what is the different between EURUSD AND EURUSD+ , THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
I feel like to share my little progress today, to whom much is given much is expected. I appreciate each and every one us who one way or the other has contributed massively to the progression of the thread. I bumped into this wonderful community January this yr , due to tedious nature of my work (Waiter ) I hardly participate to chip my inputs but I do well to read every page whenever I have free time at my work place. I got to know about trading competitions here which I have participated and failed many times ,but things turned around 3rd quarter of this year when I hit 40% on tft competition, I received the challenge account and passed the evaluation stages and got a payout laskweek. My current job pays me 30k as monthly salary, but I got a payout of $601k . It leaves me sober and emotional ,after 2yrs of working as a waiter I can't boast of 100k in my account but 10days of trading got me 700k. Lest I forget I got a mail this morning from alphacapital that my live funded account will be ready this week after passing the giveaway account. Glory be to God. Thanks all the bosses in the house, still remain BeginnerTrade.✌️
Congrats.
More wins.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by finegirl233: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Still trying to wrap my head around this forex. Who can give me a link to season one to learn the basics? No data to watch youtube videos now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jeshurun90: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Immortal99:

congrats

don't put back the 700k into fx ooo

use 100k buy laptop and start learning soft skill that your talent blends into... graphics, coding,animation ...

don't quit your job oo ... if na night waiter is good cuz u can trade in the day and learn ur skills then work at night

Wish I could give this comment a billion likes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
Flakky26:
Pls what is the different between EURUSD AND EURUSD+ , THANK YOU

I think the one with the plus is the one that is tradedable some comes with i depending on your broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
congrats
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Oya see problem na..

Please if you haven't voted...
Do well to participate....
oya I nominate you donsheddy,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
H4 EQH taken with m15 csd and bearish bms after 3am m15 candle was traded through. Up candles should be pushing price lower.

abham:
Good evening, happy weekend to you all.

Prev week played out with the bullish anticipation though price did not go lower for a cheaper entry.

AU analysis:

WK: Weekly closed bullish and above the opening price of the previous week so we want to see down candles supporting price.

D1: On the daily, price has broken out of it's bullish range while taking out PWH(ERL), price will likely seek IRL. Looking at 07/12/23 high nested in a daily bullish gap for price to likely turn from there.

H4: Looking at H4, Price has printed series of flat high which may be blown out before dropping.

COT report, comm are net long and the hedging program shows that comm are below the equilibrium line within the last 12 months. Also we can see the weekly and daily is bullish, we follow Institutional Order Flow.

My target is the open of August monthly candle.

Barchart are showing an 80% buy signal. This is not a trade advice, just my thought process.

Journal your trades.

congratulations

BeginnerTrader:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:

Congratulations πŸŽ‰

More wins sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Boss how far?
MrDoGood:

Congratulations πŸŽ‰

More wins sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Boss how far?

I'm good sir.

Hope you're too.

Happy new week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Happy new week.make una update us on that thing cheesy.
MrDoGood:

I'm good sir.

Hope you're too.

Happy new week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by highcurrent: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2023
Seun osewa....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 9:10am On Dec 21, 2023
Good morning fam πŸ’•, greetings to all the bosses in the house,am happy NL is back. I missed FTA. I see some people becoming future campaign managers.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2023
BeginnerTrader:

Congratulations boss πŸ‘. More win sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.