Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473516 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Please if you never vote...
Go and vote now..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:
Please if you never vote...
Go and vote now..

Seconded... Cast your votes now o, no room for tribunal or appeal Court o. The only supreme court na Infofirst and feshizzy, if dem say dem go conduct new election no wahala, but this election is binding so far. Na samfelly i vote for, vote Samfelly for Renewed Hope😁

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Ah ah,wetin dey sub like this? shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Ah ah,wetin dey sub like this? shocked

ElectionπŸ˜‚
Hope say you don vote
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:
Oya Oh....
Happy New Week Guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na time to vote abeg make una no vote tulumbo oh.....

Please lets do wel to participate, we had over
60 in boss infofirst competition it will be nice if y'all participate.....

Its not a biggie but it shows that we are all actively involved in keeping this thread alive....

If you no cast ya vote now you wont participate in any upcoming competition in future.....

So this Is how we will do it... I will set up the names in two'S

The person with the highest like or share by the end of Wednesday will get the mantle....

Please i believe we are adults no double voting please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Go to page 1009 and vote...

Voting ends on Friday Night... 12 pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Seconded... Cast your votes now o, no room for tribunal or appeal Court o. The only supreme court na Infofirst and feshizzy, if dem say dem go conduct new election no wahala, but this election is binding so far. Na samfelly i vote for, vote Samfelly for Renewed Hope😁

Campaign. Let's go there!

πŸ˜…

Join the campaign train of quality. We need a man of vision, endurance, skill, passion, a man that has seen the ups and downs of trading and is still standing strong. Vote for a bright future. A vote for Geovanni412/Donsheddy is a vote for prosperity. πŸ˜„

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

πŸ˜… grin grin

Join the campaign train of quality. We need a man of vision, endurance, skill, passion, a man that has seen the ups and downs of trading and is still standing strong. Vote for a bright future. A vote for Geovanni412/Donsheddy is a vote for prosperity. πŸ˜„

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

πŸ˜…

Yes oh...
If you vote for me...
Your trades will no longer hit sl only take profit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2023
BeginnerTrader:
I feel like to share my little progress today, to whom much is given much is expected. I appreciate each and every one us who one way or the other has contributed massively to the progression of the thread. I bumped into this wonderful community January this yr , due to tedious nature of my work (Waiter ) I hardly participate to chip my inputs but I do well to read every page whenever I have free time at my work place. I got to know about trading competitions here which I have
participated and failed many times ,but things turned around 3rd quarter of this year when I hit 40% on tft competition, I received the challenge account and passed the evaluation stages and got a payout laskweek. My current job pays me 30k as monthly salary, but I got a payout of $601k . It leaves me sober and emotional ,after 2yrs of working as a waiter I can't boast of 100k in my account but 10days of trading got me 700k. Lest I forget I got a mail this morning from alphacapital that my live funded account will be ready this week after passing the giveaway account. Glory be to God. Thanks all the bosses in the house, still remain BeginnerTrade.✌️

πŸ‘ŒπŸ’―
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:
Oya Oh....
Happy New Week Guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na time to vote abeg make una no vote tulumbo oh.....

Please lets do wel to participate, we had over
60 in boss infofirst competition it will be nice if y'all participate.....

Its not a biggie but it shows that we are all actively involved in keeping this thread alive....

If you no cast ya vote now you wont participate in any upcoming competition in future.....

So this Is how we will do it... I will set up the names in two'S

The person with the highest like or share by the end of Wednesday will get the mantle....

Please i believe we are adults no double voting please πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

πŸ˜…

Na wayo be this, IDAN nor suppose dey campaign for person. IDAN supposed dey for ballot
I hereby Nominate u as one of the candidates in this election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2023
All the ghost viewers
Come out and vote en masse for ernesco0816517/Samfelly
We need a man who can lead from the front,a visionary leader, A man who associate wit the people,A compassionate man, pesin whey know road,A calm and humble leader
If u vote donsheddy emilokan u will just have to add GOD WHY by UNAGO C SHEGE to the list of books u go read in 2024

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2023
samfelly:
Yetown and Kaybee7000, the finish is not so far for you two, gently intensify the effort.

Smilinguy, Rhynoemmie, Cashhy11, Skanas22, Zowee10 and Seeteazain, you guys can still pull it off.

Goodoption, Ishayaauta, Jameselias, Kaesyrn, and hussein8, as it stands you guys are determined to return the organizer's capital back cheesy.

Zonall, what went wrong? You once attained the 10%, but slipped off and hit DQ embarassed

@ The rest of you with little red profits (drawdown), hope you know it is not over until it is really over. Remember, Infofirst said he once wiggled out of 9.5% drawdown. Please, surprise us. Sit down (Up) and think of a cool move/way to beat the market.

#BeatTheMarket

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Yes oh...
If you vote for me...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
if u don vote for this guy before go unvote am, na humbletrader second account be thisπŸ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:
All the ghost viewers
We need a man who can lead from the front,a visionary leader, A man who associate wit the people,A compassionate man, pesin whey know road,A calm and humble leader
If u vote donsheddy emilokan u will just have to add GOD WHY by UNAGO C SHEGE to the list of books u go read in 2024

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:
All the ghost viewers

Bwehehehehehehehehe!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Na today i confirm say Donsheddy 9 B humbletrader, the guy Campaign promise na full dead, e say if e win nobody Trade go Hit stopless again, even Emilokan dey learn for LAMBAπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Yes oh...
If you vote for me...
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Na today i confirm say Donsheddy 9 B humbletrader, the guy Campaign promise na full dead, e say if e win nobody Trade go Hit stopless again, even Emilokan dey learn for LAMBAπŸ˜‚
angry
We no go allow am enter

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

angry
We no go allow am enter

Bulaba...

It is my turn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Renewed hope....
No more sl 2024

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

This matter don serious...
Make i go invite that man from. Rivers state
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Bulaba...

It is my turn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Renewed hope....
No more sl 2024
Wait till Friday na midnight we go rig u out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

😁😁
This one wey you no wan chuck mouth for this our matter

Lol grin grin cheesy cheesy

I no know where I wan start from o, my oga at the top cheesy. I just dey laugh as I dey read all una comments here. Rigging and all other funny and playful jabs Zedegit and Lanshile dey throw in just make me feel lively here grin grin. I just hope Infofirst no go laugh and mistakenly go send a Sit Up winner $100k FTMO challenge, instead of $10k. And I believe Gabsonfx2 no go also dey laugh right now and mistakenly book flight to Ecuador cheesy instead of Equatorial Guinea. For sure, Feshizzy go don laff sotey him hat go don fall off grin cheesy

Honourable DXYY and OfficialP, kindly tell the house I'll open the NEXTT one in 2032 (inshallah). Huncle Nextt, I greet you for ameliorating and catching fun o. You see say FTA too sweet, abi?

#JusticeForElliottwaveforec, the next generation FTA Anchor smiley

In conclusion of the matter, I believe the suggestion by Dmahn would be okay - Random Picker to the rescue. Seeteazain, ask Mystiquefia why him believe say Don go too busy dey count money to have FTA time. grin

Peace ✌️

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:
Happy Sunday guys...
These are the names nominated to do us the favor of hosting next years fta thread...
As part of the fta tradition.....

Donsheddy

Samfelly

Ernesco0816517

Davigle

Peteregwu

Infofirst

Ballzproblem2

Geovanni

Dmahn

Personally i for remove my boss samfelly name because him don big pass that level, i remember say him don previously hostπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Even my boss infofirst don dey bigger than this levelπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I will also remove Ballzproblem because he nominated himself and he just came to this thread newly

Please if you have anybody in mind, nominate now i will find a way to set up the names for voting...
Na democracy we dey...
I promise not to do like inec πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

My vote is for Geovanni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2023
DestinyDjohn:

My vote is for Geovanni

Go page 1009 and cast ya vote
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Wait till Friday na midnight we go rig u out

πŸ˜‚ The journey still far

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Abheg we nor need militant to open the Next thread for usπŸ˜‚
Na learn we kom learn nor be fight we kom fight
Kikiki! Wey my AK47?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
Make I go cast my vote.
Donsheddy:

ElectionπŸ˜‚
Hope say you don vote
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Update!
Usd/mxn BUY!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:
All the ghost viewers
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Chai.. common it's just to open a new thread. What's all this for..
Cruise nai full this thread

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Yes oh...
If you vote for me...

At all! My people. You have heard it from his Excellency, Mr FTA year 2024 First Man, Thread Creator. No stoploss hit in 2024 is prosperity 2024. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 1:22pm On Dec 18, 2023
zedegit:
Donsheddy should be disqualified.

This is because he is both contesting and organizing the voting.

Donsheddy for one second won't agree if it were another person.

#DisqualifyDonsheddy
#DD

If Donsheddy is honourable, he should step down unless he is shameless.

Say NO to double standards.
pls calm down its not that serious. At least the voting is transparent, if he wins it he i s a member and entitled to every privilege here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.