Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (1012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473554 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

No qualms. Let the best man win.

That brings up another question. Should we go with Donsheddy's vote count or not? If no, who will organize the vote? This is getting tiring, really.
Lets suspend the voting for now and focus on what we can take from the market as per say this week na the last week before holiday
Lets start voting when market close on Friday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

As infofirst and samfelly are on another level
Ernesco deserves it more than everyone of us but you can counter my claim on how another person deserves it more than him

I think samfelly should open the next thread guy. he has done it before and can do it again

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

No qualms. Let the best man win.

That brings up another question. Should we go with Donsheddy's vote count or not? If no, who will organize the vote? This is getting tiring, really.

we're not suspending any vote.. let the man with most votes open the next thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2023
zedegit:

E be like say you be newbie here? No tell me say you be old member cos you dey reason like newbie.

Who no sabi say Donsheddy be protocol? E reach him turn, he navk protocol belle.

Oya boss since you're not contesting we can shun my voting process...
While you take over...
That's fine with you?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

I think samfelly should open the next thread guy. he has done it before and can do it again
Yeah if samfelly will accept it
We will benefit really much from him

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2023
samfelly:

Duly noted, sir. Kindly forgive and overlook my over sabi, zaddy. I guess I mistakenly DQed you in one of those times when market showed me pepper. E no go happen again, mbok ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
This one wey you no wan chuck mouth for this our matter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Yeah if samfelly will accept it
We will benefit really much from him

The funny thing here is that samfelly have clearly rejected the offer but we still put his name there because na the house get the final say...

I only removed boss info because e get wetin dey big pass...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Oya boss since you're not contesting we can shun my voting process...
While you take over...
That's fine with you?

Seconded at least with this the whole thread will be at peace and nobody go dey mention posterity ontop trivial matters.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

The funny thing here is that samfelly have clearly rejected the offer but we still put his name there because na the house get the final say...

I only removed boss info because e get wetin dey big pass...

Guy u wont have time for this thread next year. u wey get like 8 propfirm challenge to pass๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2023
Eaglepixel:

D****y with a double-edged sword.

Integrity first because your name goes far beyond your legs. You should not try and define the truth, but black man has no honour.

Geovanni or ernes... Or kozm...

Its not about integrity bro...
Even if i should win you wont say i didn't deserve it...
Just now you've mentioned another deserving name which is Kozm..
Even if lans gets the mantle he also deserves it...
No body is more deserving than the other...

We been screaming for weeks now for this process to be set up no body did...

Everyone turned a deaf ear...
I didn't just put my name there i was nominated by other persons...
I didn't nominate my self...

Someone else can take over the process i dont mind but all im saying everyone deserves a fair stand...

Since so many names were nominated and they all deserved it.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2023
DXYY:

Seconded at least with this the whole thread will be at peace and nobody go dey mention posterity ontop trivial matters.

The matter tire me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
But i love the vawulence...
Fta have been so quiet since one M.
Left this space ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Over four pages already ontop this matter ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Eaglepixel:

D****y with a double-edged sword.

Integrity first because your name goes far beyond your legs. You should not try and define the truth, but black man has no honour.

Geovanni or ernes... Or kozm...
I've explained and since my opinion is just 1 out of multitude there is nothing I can do
They should do it the way the feel like
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Guy u wont have time for this thread next year. u wey get like 8 propfirm challenge to pass๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Amen oh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Its not about integrity bro...
Even if i should win you wont say i didn't deserve it...
Just now you've mentioned another deserving name which is Kozm..
Even if lans gets the mantle he also deserves it...
No body is more deserving than the other...

We been screaming for weeks now for this process to be set up no body did...

Everyone turned a deaf ear...
I didn't just put my name there i was nominated by other persons...
I didn't nominate my self...

Someone else can take over the process i dont mind but all im saying everyone deserves a fair stand...

Since so many names were nominated and they all deserved it.

If that's the case then i Nominate Inforfirst or Feshizzy to conduct the electioneering process.
All the nominated contestants must be involved pls.. except they chose not to participate,i don't trust any other account to conduct it, e fit be double account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2023
Make we forget about election. If boss infofirst or samfelly can do us a favour and do a random selection. There was a website he used sometimes ago that made @ realone qualified and selected for a free account giveaway. That will save us from the stress of election... No matter how transparent an election is, if your fav no win na rigging you go call am... Make everybody rest รณ jare grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2023
dmahn:
Make we forget about election. If boss infofirst or samfelly can do us a favour and do a random selection. There was a website he used sometimes ago that made @ realone qualified and selected for a free account giveaway. That will save us from the stress of election... No matter how transparent an election is, if your fav no win na rigging you go call am... Make everybody rest รณ jare grin

I๐Ÿ’ฏ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zedegit: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

we're not suspending any vote.. let the man with most votes open the next thread

Shebi na kindergarten you dey? embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2023
dmahn:
Na so grin
Donsheddy wan rig my candidate
Let's wait till weekend make samfelly and infofirst come settle the matter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Na so grin

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Result wey i dey rewrite like this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2023
zedegit:

Shebi na kindergarten you dey? embarassed

Baba rest...
You're just hating for no reason...
If you dont trust the process...
Take over and do it right...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2023
I think people are misinterpreting this integrity of a thing Donsheddy brought all the names that were nominated forward including his name to the public, for everyone to see and cast there vote, nothing bad in it at all , he made a move while everyone was silent even people castigating him now were silent since samfelly made the post.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2023
Lanshile:

Na so grin

FTA is fun in many ways. Una don dey shout rigging ๐Ÿ˜„. Let me give our selected president a visit to teach me rigging skills. My candidate must win ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2023
Top 5 In the order of merit...

1. Boss Infofirst... I will say he singlehandedly brought the thread by to life, and giveaways a leader and mentor in every sense and way, may God bless him( but I will exempt him, cos he's far above it and won't accept it)

2. Boss samfelly...a selfless man with heart of God, always willing to serve others.

3.:Geovanni... Always ready to dish out information even more than you ask for, giving advice.

4. Ellootwave...though a bit controversial, but his activeness and contribution can't be denied and overlooked. He's always available and the most consistent in dropping trade calls.

4. Donsheddy... For his activeness in the group from January to December

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

FTA is fun in many ways. Una don dey shout rigging ๐Ÿ˜„. Let me give our selected president a visit to teach me rigging skills. My candidate must win ๐Ÿ˜‚

I dey ya back.. ballot moving 101
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2023
OfficialP:
Top 5 In the order of merit...

1. Boss Infofirst... I will say he singlehandedly brought the thread by to life, and giveaways a leader and mentor in every sense and way, may God bless him( but I will exempt him, cos he's far above it and won't accept it)

2. Boss samfelly...a selfless man with heart of God, always willing to serve others.

3.:Geovanni... Always ready to dish out information even more than you ask for, giving advice.

4. Ellootwave...though a bit controversial, but his activeness and contribution can't be denied and overlooked. He's always available and the most consistent in dropping trade calls.

4. Donsheddy... For his activeness in the group from January to December

How could I have forgotten about Elliotwaveforec? He is also deserving of the mantle. Consistent - yes. Active through the year - yes. The parameters for choosing someone should at least include those two. One thing is sure, FTA does not lack quality traders.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

I dey ya back.. ballot moving 101

๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2023
Donsheddy:

Baba rest...
You're just hating for no reason...
If you dont trust the process...
Take over and do it right...

Nor mind the mumu, if i change am for am just now e mind go dey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Nextt:

How could I have forgotten about Elliotwaveforec? He is also deserving of the mantle. Consistent - yes. Active through the year - yes. The parameters for choosing someone should at least include those two. One thing is sure, FTA does not lack quality traders.

Abheg we nor need militant to open the Next thread for us๐Ÿ˜‚
Na learn we kom learn nor be fight we kom fight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

I don laugh belle tear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Lol. I think everyone is okay. Even Zedegit. He deserves a mention - sentiments apart. If Meshpips was here I would also mention his name whatever transpired in the past. He has also been genuinely helpful.

My earlier vote remains my vote whoever hosts the voting process. That doesn't mean others don't measure up to the standard. In the end, the final decision may not please everyone but let's abide by it as long as the votes are transparent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.