Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465670 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2023
kendoschurrle:

Gabsonfx aka pipsbaketting na attention seeker tey tey

e go everly wan take opposite side with hin fake maturity make e for dey different

if nobody dey mention hin name body dey bite am

na why e dey always deactivate account up and down think say people go beg am

when the attention don hungry am tire, e go create new account come here talk one or two nonsense

anybody wey call meshpip hin guy for public with evidence wey reach more than ten years na either idioot wey no get sense to avoid criminal,
person wey attention dey hungry or a fellow criminal mind

make nobody answer am for hin fake sympathy for meshpips drag all of themmmmm presss their neckssssssss grin grin grin grin
that guy na attention seeker . he dey form mature man for everybody Shey him think say we be children for here too πŸ˜•

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by zonall(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2023
zonall:

BUY
E: 0.5922
S: 0.5912
T: 0.5982 {1}
T: 0.6112 {2}
RR - 1:6 & 1:19

May the blue pips continually be with us. πŸ₯‚

SL hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2023
Meshpips only praise one person in this FTA which is Baba blue.. e be like Baba wan do remix from ICU….anyway we go listen to the music 🎢 πŸ˜€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

Maven Prop Trading has acknowledged our community and intends to regularly provide support to traders by offering giveaways. The initiative, spearheaded by @ekesoft and @supremefx, and he will henceforth be sharing updates on Maven's giveaways, promotions, events, and other relevant information here. Please kindly help to like and share such posts in the future. As a gesture of gratitude, we have noticed that competition accounts in recent times have come from Maven, and we plan to continue utilizing them. The upcoming giveaway will consist of three $5,000 accounts, which will be randomly awarded to active members of our group. The selection of the winners will take place 48 hours after this post, and interested participants are required to be following the
@supremefx Twitter page : https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1689905238747107328?s=46&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

@maven Twitter
https://twitter.com/maventrading?s=21&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

Maven discord link
https://discord.com/invite/maven

Ekesoft/ supremefx affiliate link https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Note Fam, if we make this effective, there will be more and bigger ones in the future. You can help to share and like those links if not interested in the giveaways still.

Done boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jeshurun90: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

You don't need the money for that....

What you need is to find a way to level your income from teaching ..

People that do project work for folks in university make up to 300k or more per project. If it's PhD, they could bill up to 1million naira.

Use what you have to get what you want.

You could also do private tutorials for your students and bill them.

For a course like law, teaching them lvl 100 courses. Get a small area from your local church you attend for free and bill the students 5k -7k per month.

If you need money, forex trading will only make you more frustrated.

Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate you. Plans and programs are easily said with words of mouth. Actualising all the things mentioned there requires money. Some of the things u buttressed up there have been tried by me. I once organised computer training at a very affordable price but it didn't end well cos of the locality I found myself. To change environment to a better one also requires money. It is very easy for you to say because it is by word of mouth.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
ejosh4:

This guy up here is of questionable character. Don't be a victim, Are you in doubt?
I stumbled upon this video https://www.youtube.com/

Boss, we've long gotten past this. Please, can we not distribute this video, further. I remember I personally begged (both on this forum and by email) the first person that shared it here, to take it down. Making a youtube video was going too far. The little awareness about him is enough, not youtube video
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

You don't need the money for that....

What you need is to find a way to level your income from teaching ..

People that do project work for folks in university make up to 300k or more per project. If it's PhD, they could bill up to 1million naira.

Use what you have to get what you want.

You could also do private tutorials for your students and bill them.

For a course like law, teaching them lvl 100 courses. Get a small area from your local church you attend for free and bill the students 5k -7k per month.

If you need money, forex trading will only make you more frustrated.

This is a very good advice.
It's almost impossible to make money from forex when desperate.
Try and stabilize your income first.
I don't know of any one who made money in forex by borrowing to trade, although if you have solid knowledge,you can leverage with other people's money (OPM).
Here you can beg people for materials, knowledge, information, opportunity e.t.c but not for arms.
This is a trading forum not arms begging.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
dmahn:
Narrow escape on UJ today..I think it's save to say Sell UJ now ...I expect a heavy downfall only if the market doesn't come back to my SL tommorow. You can join the sell now, Sl about the inverted hammer.. The reward is larger than the risk.... Risk how much you can afford to loose

They are back to hit the SL.. Obviously not a manipulation any longer... Time to reanalyze and follow the big boys
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2023

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Meshpips was just over confident, and as a man with family who would be more money focused - he pushed himself beyond measures while trading. This led to his predicament last year which I would not have to divulge further. And since I recently came back here and saw all those saga, I called his line to understand the situation and had some empathy. Life throws shade, it's OK.

I blame him for trading for people or asking people money to trade, cos it mostly does not end well.

Meshpips, ask those who have called you names here and have shamed you with allegations that you are a scammer or that you have scammed them, to come forward. Let me refund them.

Again, Meshpips has scammed you, prove it and I will refund you now. OR keep quiet forever.

you are a big idiott but I no surprise. na community of fakers flock together.
which money you wan use pay them? stop your empty boasting oga we know ya story grin grin
keep supporting evil attention seeking old man with a child like you

as if you no know say meshpips no put gun for anybody head collect money
if you dey serious, talk about those wey e collect money from teach nonsense or those wey e collect money to give small information wey e collect free or those wey e crash their account in the name of trading for them!

oponu radarada!

anyway we don talk the matter tire those wey get sense to see wetin dey happen go ignore una undecided undecided
still MESHPIPS MESCHACH UKPOMA PIPCENTURION na fake-ass lying, manipulative nincompoop. Those of us wey e don deceive chop don do enough to make sure say others no become suya for am.

anybody wey allow make dem deceive am na hin sabi. we go too laugh grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

Maven Prop Trading has acknowledged our community and intends to regularly provide support to traders by offering giveaways. The initiative, spearheaded by @ekesoft and @supremefx, and he will henceforth be sharing updates on Maven's giveaways, promotions, events, and other relevant information here. Please kindly help to like and share such posts in the future. As a gesture of gratitude, we have noticed that competition accounts in recent times have come from Maven, and we plan to continue utilizing them. The upcoming giveaway will consist of three $5,000 accounts, which will be randomly awarded to active members of our group. The selection of the winners will take place 48 hours after this post, and interested participants are required to be following the
@supremefx Twitter page : https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1689905238747107328?s=46&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

@maven Twitter
https://twitter.com/maventrading?s=21&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

Maven discord link
https://discord.com/invite/maven

Ekesoft/ supremefx affiliate link https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Note Fam, if we make this effective, there will be more and bigger ones in the future. You can help to share and like those links if not interested in the giveaways still.

Thanks to supreme fx and his guys, omo dem dash me 10k maven o.

August did not end bad after all.

Journey to 100k funded....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Never say never. Now go and shine and sin no more. Discipline, risk, consistency, patience and no one can stop you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

Ouch, that hurts. I hope you change your mind, soonest.

Nice of you to sincerely appreciate our boss, there. Same prayer to all the anonymous bosses, also

Must i join their discord to partake in the giveaway?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Congratulations man

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

Never say never. Now go and shine and sin no more. Discipline, risk, consistency, patience and no one can stop you

E remain ur own giveaway. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lanshile:

Congratulations man

Please keep em till the job is complete.

Villahe people dey road, i almost lost d account on day 1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jeshurun90:

Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate you. Plans and programs are easily said with words of mouth. Actualising all the things mentioned there requires money. Some of the things u buttressed up there have been tried by me. I once organised computer training at a very affordable price but it didn't end well cos of the locality I found myself. To change environment to a better one also requires money. It is very easy for you to say because it is by word of mouth.

You don't need money to start any of the stuff I mentioned above

You need to connect more with people that you know

Btw , you never mentioned what skill you have. What are you teaching or what is your educational qualification?.

If you have some good skill, then someone in the group may consider giving you sth small for you to do and if you deliver, you will get paid.

Your first few jobs in any business will be people you know...

But if you feel you don't want to tow that part, that's up to you.

I don't talk about things I have not done or things that I don't have personal knowledge of.

As for trading,

If you believe in your skills so much, educate us a little bit more on your knowledge of trading and your style.

If you give meaningful contribution to the group, I guarantee you that someone will help your matter.

Good luck in your endeavours

One more thing....what you need is a Chromebook and not a laptop. Replacing the laptop screen and phone may run into 40k.

Chromebook will last for 10+hrs and a new one costs 70k. A used one will cost less. It is light enough and it will reduce issues of not being able to work without electricity.

Plus, since all you need is a device for trading, it solves the issue for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Please keep em till the job is complete.

Villahe people dey road, i almost lost d account on day 1
Don't give village people the chance
Is not easy to buy account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
dottozil:

Must i join their discord to partake in the giveaway?

If the instructions say you should join, YES.

If I no win any twitter giveaway, this year, BY NEXT YEAR, I go unfollow all of them, undo all the retweets, remove all the likes I have done for past giveaways and face my trading jejely 🀣🀣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lanshile:

Don't give village people the chance
Is not easy to buy account

na money i dey find, will keeo buying accounts, gibeaway wont get me to 100k funded.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Meshpips was just over confident, and as a man with family who would be more money focused - he pushed himself beyond measures while trading. This led to his predicament last year which I would not have to divulge further. And since I recently came back here and saw all those saga, I called his line to understand the situation and had some empathy. Life throws shade, it's OK.

I blame him for trading for people or asking people money to trade, cos it mostly does not end well.

Meshpips, ask those who have called you names here and have shamed you with allegations that you are a scammer or that you have scammed them, to come forward. Let me refund them.

Again, Meshpips has scammed you, prove it and I will refund you now. OR keep quiet forever.

Kalma1 and Beverages, kindly come around. This' good news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hi mate's, here's an update on my bias on EURUSD. I took a short trade during the London KZ as I am avoiding the NY am due to red folder news coming up by 2pm and also by 3pm. I could not post the trade here due to poor network at my location. Nevertheless I will collapse the trade if doesn't hit tp b4 2pm. Cheers

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Congratulations man.. shine and break records
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Answer my question or remain silent and unfortunate for life.

Has Meshpips scammed you before?

If yes, prove it, and you get refunded in 30mins

Else, sh*t d fck up for life.

keep ya miserly pennies bastard. I no need am any more grin grin grin he ate the money but where is he now? grin
you feel say i be the children wey dey lick your foot to seek one thing or the other..you think say I need giveaway or ya fake paper money thunder faya you my man grin

me miserable? grin grin you no look well grin grin

come collect my account stop me from typing make I see animal.. na idiotts like you dey make this playground sweet

if you like pretend like say you no know wetin the guy do

you wey be the same person wey "uncover" saxy4c that year e don reach your lying scum friend time you dey fake ignorance meanwhile saxy no collect account with lies or even collect money from anybody to teach anything o idiottt

make una continue grin grin

na disingenuous animals like this man and the beggars wey dey worship them dey spoil this country.. una go see truth una no go talk am for silly selfish interest

omo make una continue dey suck unaself off for there o not my business anymore self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Boss I have huge respect for you as a person and what you have achieved in the game, but it seems you are missing the point, firstly some of us have family and kids so that's not an excuse, that been said I want to believe once you find yourself in a shit or allegation the best way is to find a way to get out of the mess, but coming here to repeat what you have done in the past over and over again is insanity, you said you blamed him for coming here to trade for people then why is he still doing thesame thing? Oga infofirst told him to participate in the competitions organized on here just to prove himself and even if he fails to meet up the requirements he will still be given an account, pls what more opportunity do you need in life order than this? Few in life has had this opportunity, if he is serious enough what you need is just get your head straight and work for everyone to know you are serious, we all need help but help won't come to our door step, this one you are saying anyone that he has scammed should come out with prove and you will pay are you really helping him? Or you really think the whole FTA hates him? Common I don't even know him anywhere I have nothing but love and respect for every body but our duty as humans and to GOD is to call out what's bad for what it is, the facts are there unless you choose to ignore them, he @meshpips is not serious and as a questionable character, @GabsonFX2 you said it in one of your statements that feshizy whom you respect so much is even condemning him do you think is mere coincidence or he hates him?and when you dumped the thread and ran away oga infofirst was one of the big bosses who stayed to encourage and quick to point out any benefits that is out there to the people in here. Do you think this two all of a sudden would change towards him and him alone? Common man you can do better and if he's your friend like you claimed , @Meshpips needs serious help faaar more than merely paying for his debts.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Congrats Boss.
Trade safely. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ekesoft(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2023
Jameselias:
I can't find ekesoft on Twitter

on twitter i'm, @Supreme_fx_ thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I enjoyed your post, I read it all. You see, it's no news that Meshpips is smart/intelligent in this business; he made mistakes and is costing him all these. He is on his path to get up, he's working on himself and you can see he is on phase 1 to the road of being funded.

I appreciate your input.

Thanks boss , I really hope that's the case and the account isn't someone else's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.