Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (460960 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

Maven Prop Trading has acknowledged our community and intends to regularly provide support to traders by offering giveaways. The initiative, spearheaded by @ekesoft and @supremefx, and he will henceforth be sharing updates on Maven's giveaways, promotions, events, and other relevant information here. Please kindly help to like and share such posts in the future. As a gesture of gratitude, we have noticed that competition accounts in recent times have come from Maven, and we plan to continue utilizing them. The upcoming giveaway will consist of three $5,000 accounts, which will be randomly awarded to active members of our group. The selection of the winners will take place 48 hours after this post, and interested participants are required to be following the
@supremefx Twitter page : https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1689905238747107328?s=46&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

@maven Twitter
https://twitter.com/maventrading?s=21&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

Maven discord link
https://discord.com/invite/maven

Ekesoft/ supremefx affiliate link https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Note Fam, if we make this effective, there will be more and bigger ones in the future. You can help to share and like those links if not interested in the giveaways still.

DoneπŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mrsheddy123: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
dottozil:

Boss I have huge respect for you as a person and what you have achieved in the game, but it seems you are missing the point, firstly some of us have family and kids so that's not an excuse, that been said I want to believe once you find .

This is donsheddy...
Ive been reading quietly but i had to chip in...
Well Said....
We all know how scammers operate in this business and the reason why fta have lasted this long., Is because most people here dont allow fta to be a dumping ground for our so called pro traders...
Dont come to fta and claim to be a pro and ask people to give you account to trade you will be called out to be a scammer and meshpips cant be exempted...
He has done this several times and we cant turn a blind eye to that ...
Alot of us are struggling traders and we gained a lot of knowledge from this thread we cant such elements to ruin it for us...
Once one person gets the pass other scammers will flood in...
You have to show working....
Competition you refused to join...
Post myfxbook record, you said no...
You dont post trade calls ...
Even when you do they all end in red...

No transparency...
You posted two certificates but you did not post withdrawal....
Why solicite for accounts when you already have two live account...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Please keep em till the job is complete.

Villahe people dey road, i almost lost d account on day 1

I no understand. You mean na today them give you the account?

CONGRATULATIONS, by the way
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mrsheddy123:

This is donsheddy...
Well Said....
We all know how scammers operate in this business and the reason why fta have lasted this long., Is because most people here dont allow fta to be a dumping ground for our so called pro traders...
Dont come to fta and claim to be a pro and ask people to give you account to trade you will be called out to be a scammer and meshpips cant be exempted...
Alot of us are struggling traders and we gained a lot of knowledge from this thread we cant such elements to ruin it for us...

No transparency...
Why solicite for accounts when you already have two live account

Absolutely well said

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Never a dull moment for this place, abeg grin grin grin

Meshpips no be better person. Nothing anybody fit tell me.

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mrsheddy123: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mod ban me this morning as i Try to post my trade for today... I sell gu sha... E still dey go small small

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
charly20:

Aswear 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

Thanks to supreme fx and his guys, omo dem dash me 10k maven o.

August did not end bad after all.

Journey to 100k funded....

Congratulations boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2023
charly20:

my brother everybody know the truth including the gaslighting man

these are people wey we been dey look up to sometime ago (i been follow dey call that Gabson man sir that time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) but e no too tey for me to see say all of them na wassshhhh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
He who leaves to run today leaves to fight another day.. Market dun too use me do jangolova..
10% reached @infofirst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
if you be newcomer for here

the only "boss" wey you suppose dey listen to na infofirst finish! e get years of positive reputation. e never cheat anybody. e dey even do like messiah sometimes grin grin e no go ask you for money if e really wan teach you anything and e get evidence say e be really good trader!

every other person wey dey claim jagaban for here, you fit sabi trade pass them o and many of them no get reputation na low quality men

ehen,, i don do my vawulence finish

see una next time cool cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mrsheddy123: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
karkinase:
He who leaves to run today leaves to fight another day.. Market dun too use me do jangolova..
10% reached @infofirst

Congratulations man...
No mind dem scammers

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mrsheddy123:

This is donsheddy...
Well Said....

No transparency..
Why solicite for accounts when you already have two live account...

Reduce the vawulence grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2023
karkinase:
10% reached @infofirst

Correct πŸ‘πŸ‘, please give it up to Kmoney. Leave that 10% like that. No trade again

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
Davigle:
Hi mate's, here's an update on my bias on EURUSD. I took a short trade during the London KZ as I am avoiding the NY am due to red folder news coming up by 2pm and also by 3pm. I could not post the trade here due to poor network at my location. Nevertheless I will collapse the trade if doesn't hit tp b4 2pm. Cheers

trade update, tp smashed on EURUSD short trade. now that breakfast has been served, I dey run fast with my tail between my legs, I no want any rough play. newsssssssss dey come oOoOO. make wuna run for ya lives πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
kendoschurrle:

my brother everybody know the truth including the gaslighting man

these are people wey we been dey look up to sometime ago (i been follow dey call that Gabson man sir that time lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) but e no too tey for me to see say all of them na wassshhhh grin grin

Mehn, some kind matters tire me to read. Comot other season fuckups from the kain meshpips, I don outline wetin en don do this year alone and baba Gabson still wan vouch for the man.

How you wan condemn the activities wey you accept say na fuckup from the kain meshpips come still dey call am good man?

So from wetin Gabsonfx2 dey talk, meshpips na better person and we are just crucifying him for no reason

With the kain history meshpips get, wetin make am better person?

Part of being a forex trader is being able to speak facts without kissing ass.

No be every "underdog" dem dey side with. The underdog fit just still bite you for nyash.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2023
"ARE WE THERE YET!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

Correct πŸ‘πŸ‘, please give it up to Kmoney. Leave that 10% like that. No trade again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

Maven Prop Trading has acknowledged our community and intends to regularly provide support to traders by offering giveaways. The initiative, spearheaded by @ekesoft and @supremefx, and he will henceforth be sharing updates on Maven's giveaways, promotions, events, and other relevant information here. Please kindly help to like and share such posts in the future. As a gesture of gratitude, we have noticed that competition accounts in recent times have come from Maven, and we plan to continue utilizing them. The upcoming giveaway will consist of three $5,000 accounts, which will be randomly awarded to active members of our group. The selection of the winners will take place 48 hours after this post, and interested participants are required to be following the
@supremefx Twitter page : https://twitter.com/supreme_fx_/status/1689905238747107328?s=46&t=Xz3VkWCa0KAWSim_gopNZw

@maven Twitter

Maven discord link

Note Fam, if we make this effective, there will be more and bigger ones in the future. You can help to share and like those links if not interested in the giveaways still.

DONE ✊
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

Ah ahnn oga sam, why you dey tellam make im no trade, ko da ooo. abeg kmoney no stop to dey trade ah wan check something πŸ˜‹
#i come in peace 🏳️

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kendoschurrle(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
charly20:

Mehn, some kind matters tire me to read. Comot other season fuckups from the kain meshpips, I don outline wetin en don do this year alone and baba Gabson still wan vouch for the man.

How you wan condemn the activities wey you accept say na fuckup from the kain meshpips come still dey call am good man?

So from wetin Gabsonfx2 dey talk, meshpips na better person and we are just crucifying him for no reason

With the kain history meshpips get, wetin make am better person?

Part of being a forex trader is being able to speak facts without kissing ass.

No be every "underdog" dem dey side with. The underdog fit just still bite you for nyash.

e no believe that nonsense wey e dey talk. no mind am. if not why e no buy 300K account for am since? why e no help meshpips pay chicken change wey those people use drag am for here? why e no help am when e go village as per billionaire wey e dey claim?

na attention seeker. people wey dey do contrarian for contrarian sake.

even when e drag saxy4c here "expose" am, na because the guy don dey get too many fans, so tey nobody send am and e pepper am for body grin grin e begin find way to bring that one down unfortunately that one hand no pure too. but e no do quarter of wetin the meshpips wey e dey call good man don do!! na make you dey see the kain person wey e be.

omo make we leave matter for mathias abeg

e even pain me say I give am attention wey e dey find

never again !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
Good . my brother, this is the right way to go.
GabsonFX2:
@infofirst and @feshizzy

I need to connect with you guys, atleast, I know we have been here for some time now. I will forward my line to you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:
ARE WE THERE YET!

It depends on where you're going from Oshodi?
Ajah,epe Abi na New York (wallstreet).
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by JasonNOTStatham: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2023
kendoschurrle:

you are a big idiott... which money you wan use pay them?
E-Naira lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fibonacci88: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
infofirst:

@maven Twitter

Maven discord link

Done
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2023
AK284:

It depends on where you're going from Oshodi?
Ajah,epe Abi na New York (wallstreet).
grin grin grin

Na Malaysia o. I wan go bring investors come πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

Na Malaysia o. I wan go bring investors come πŸ˜ƒ

Imagine!
See serious trader ooo
Oya nah Meshpip go be the Fund manager.
1000% anually
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mesh who made mockery of people for losing an account
He even went through the list of those who lost their prop account then start quoting them tagging them a failure
I can never forget the way he dragged me and pipmarshall for losing a prop account
Mesh never said a word when I lost my account but immediately he got a certificate for scaling phase 2 he tagged us all that failed
Mesh really have to change the way he relate with people,the way he address people and the way he sees others
"I remember how he was dragging those who are cashing out in their prop firm account for not teaching others their strategy after helping them get an account"

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by friendbee: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
I feel your pain. someone is trying to clear the mesh mess. let give him a chance.

Lanshile:
Mesh who made mockery of people for losing an account
He even went through the list of those who lost their prop account then start quoting them tagging them a failure
I can never forget the way he dragged me and pipmarshall for losing a prop account
Mesh never said a word when I lost my account but immediately he got a certificate for scaling phase 2 he tagged us all that failed
Mesh really have to change the way he relate with people,the way he address people and the way he sees others
"I remember how he was dragging those who are cashing out in their prop firm account for not teaching others their strategy after helping them get an account"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peterfx: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Selling eurusd now
Sl 1.08136
Tp1 1.07660

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DestinyDjohn: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
dottozil:

Boss I have huge respect for you as a person and what you have achieved in the game, but it seems you are missing the point, firstly some of us have family and kids so that's not an excuse, that been said I want to believe once you find yourself in a shit or allegation the best way is to find a way to get out of the mess, but coming here to repeat what you have done in the past over and over again is insanity, you said you blamed him for coming here to trade for people then why is he still doing thesame thing? Oga infofirst told him to participate in the competitions organized on here just to prove himself and even if he fails to meet up the requirements he will still be given an account, pls what more opportunity do you need in life order than this? Few in life has had this opportunity, if he is serious enough what you need is just get your head straight and work for everyone to know you are serious, we all need help but help won't come to our door step, this one you are saying anyone that he has scammed should come out with prove and you will pay are you really helping him? Or you really think the whole FTA hates him? Common I don't even know him anywhere I have nothing but love and respect for every body but our duty as humans and to GOD is to call out what's bad for what it is, the facts are there unless you choose to ignore them, he @meshpips is not serious and as a questionable character, @GabsonFX2 you said it in one of your statements that feshizy whom you respect so much is even condemning him do you think is mere coincidence or he hates him?and when you dumped the thread and ran away oga infofirst was one of the big bosses who stayed to encourage and quick to point out any benefits that is out there to the people in here. Do you think this two all of a sudden would change towards him and him alone? Common man you can do better and if he's your friend like you claimed , @Meshpips needs serious help faaar more than merely paying for his debts.

Well said boss mi. we all should learn to call a spade a spade ...meshpip needs to understand that he's not bigger than FTA and there are set of rules guilding this thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

For where cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.