Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465509 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2023
Lanshile:
Mesh who made mockery of people for losing an account
He even went through the list of those who lost their prop account then start quoting them tagging them a failure
I can never forget the way he dragged me and pipmarshall for losing a prop account
Mesh never said a word when I lost my account but immediately he got a certificate for scaling phase 2 he tagged us all that failed
Mesh really have to change the way he relate with people,the way he address people and the way he sees others
"I remember how he was dragging those who are cashing out in their prop firm account for not teaching others their strategy after helping them get an account"

Meshpips is incorrigible
He cannot be changed,he may be smart but not intelligent.
I believe he cannot be changed,his fraudulent actions and intent are very clear here.
If anyone wants to try,then good luck to that person.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I enjoyed your post, I read it all. You see, it's no news that Meshpips is smart/intelligent in this business; he made mistakes and is costing him all these. He is on his path to get up, he's working on himself and you can see he is on phase 1 to the road of being funded.

I appreciate your input.

oga gabsonfx2 I publicly beg you for 6k fundedNext account the other day. abeg any hope for me? omo I go happy if you listen to my plead..

but true true meshpips still be scammers Sha.
I go tell you the truth. I don't care if it will make you angry

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Practically, if I ask you to trade my account, say $100, and you blow it; do you become a scammer? Please answer.

PS: It's not that you withdrew the fund from the account o for something else o, you traded it and lost it. Does that make you a scammer?

If he has scammed you (personally), please let me know, and you have a first hand experience on this, and you can show me and prove it.

The scam there is not losing the account, the scam there is you cajoling people into thinking you have an 100 percent win rate, the scam there is coming here to post your certificate without coming to post when you lost the account, the scam is proving to be what you are not , I call it deceit

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2023
Didn't end well at all bro embarassed cry,i lost more than half of my equity,couldn't believe i lost more than 100k today cry cry,please can someone guide me on how to do fundamental analysis or recommend ebooks on fundamentals please?, this is the part of trading i ignored and even avoided.now i 've learnt an expensive lesson
karkinase:

Badt man Ibro grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
dottozil:

The scam there is not losing the account, the scam there is you cajoling people into thinking you have an 100 percent win rate, the scam there is coming here to post your certificate without coming to post when you lost the account, the scam is proving to be what you are not , I call it deceit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Didn't end well at all bro embarassed cry,i lost more than half of my equity,couldn't believe i lost more than 100k today cry cry,please can someone guide me on how to do fundamental analysis or recommend ebooks on fundamentals please?, this is the part of trading i ignored and even avoided.now i 've learnt an expensive lesson

Welcome to the club , people they warn you the other time , I can remember I personally warned you , well it is one of those days now you know you still have a lot to learn, keep learning and improving.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Meshpips was just over confident, and as a man with family who would be more money focused - he pushed himself beyond measures while trading. This led to his predicament last year which I would not have to divulge further. And since I recently came back here and saw all those saga, I called his line to understand the situation and had some empathy. Life throws shade, it's OK.

I blame him for trading for people or asking people money to trade, cos it mostly does not end well.

Meshpips, ask those who have called you names here and have shamed you with allegations that you are a scammer or that you have scammed them, to come forward. Let me refund them.

Again, Meshpips has scammed you, prove it and I will refund you now. OR keep quiet forever.

Hope they come out o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

If Princess Gold pass 1930 today, she fit sneak go see one of her ex leaving at 1955, this week 😃

This babe don touch 1930 now (though not yesterday). She would sneak and go visit her ex at 1955. I just hope her current boyfriend doesn't catch and thwart her plans sha

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eaglepixel: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2023
Agreed embarassed,so any recommendation on ebooks about fundamentals?
dottozil:

Welcome to the club , people they warn you the other time , I can remember I personally warned you , well it is one of those days now you know you still have a lot to learn, keep learning and improving.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

I don't really believe in fundamentals , I believe news only affects people trading on the lower time frame, my work is to perfect my HTF technique, people that knows fundamentals will come answer you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Mesh my guy.

First of, those who know me here know I call out scammers with proof and after a thorough research. I know for sure that I must have missed some touches about all the negatives said about you here while I was away from FTA for more than a year; you have been my personal person since how many years now. I really feel bad when I see people call you names here. More surprisingly that Feshizzy is involved, I know him from day one here to be a very unbiased person, then that tells me something may be wrong somewhere. Something in me still says that I should give benefit of doubts.

I know you to be a good person, loyal and matured but I understand that the recent unfortunate circumstances have caused all these name calling here. I'm so sorry about that. It touches my heart (truly) that even those I knew when they newly joined FTA from babypips are involved calling you names. Reason I made a call to you to make a difference cos I strongly believe you are a great man.

Obtaining evaluation and getting fully funded should be your goal. I'm glad that you followed that path and that you are on your way to greatness. I wish you the very best.

It's so sad mhen cry but I trust God you will come stronger. kiss

You might not notice,
I understand you are very busy these days,
But meshpips has always displayed criminal tendencies for a very long time.

I remember one time, where here was literally a scammer den, and it was about to close down finally,
While some of us here was in the forum as well as DMs talking to the mods.

meshpips was here as well as the betting section, instigating the very reason here wanted to be closed down.

He was literally adding fuel to fire.
He was a complete nuisance and still is.
He just dey package am

Pic 1 shows, his message in 2016

And pic 2 shows my displeasure,
I was literally boiling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

Ibrahim wan kill m ooo😂😂😂,u know what Ibrahim,Al halal bayinat,Wal Haram bayina,let leave this Haram of a thing abi u should consult BABYPIPS,do ur self a favour by choosing one and if I should advise ,the best is to QUIT cos u can still loose more o

Damn my honorable FTA don scatter ontop VAPish man ,what a small world even this time around ,it involve my boss(@Gabson)

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
You don't sound helpful sad
Kaybee7000:

Ibrahim wan kill m ooo😂😂😂,u know what Ibrahim,Al halal bayinat,Wal Haram bayina,let leave this Haram of a thing abi u should consult BABYPIPS,do ur self a favour by choosing one and if I should advise ,the best is to QUIT cos u can still loose more o

Damn my honorable FTA don scatter ontop VAPish man ,what a small world even this time around ,it involve my boss(@Gabson)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
You don't sound helpful sad

Alright if u truly need help, consult BABYPIPS.com ,u will see all u need there Alfa buremo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

My man, take a break small

Personally, I have not traded for the past two days and it is only eurusd and usdchf I trade.

One trade will not make you a billionaire. It is a collection of consistent trades.

You don't need any book on Fundamental Analysis.

It won't unlock the key to your success as long as you want to be a day trader risking 20-40 pips to capture 100 or more.

Fundamental analysis is for people willing to let trades run for months.

Example: I know we are entering a global depression worse than 2008 crisis. In depressions, currency pairs like eurusd crash. Most importantly, us30 and spx500 along with other stock markets crash but check your charts and you will see that everything has been rising up till now.

Trade your chart at specific levels after 16-20hrs. Stick to one pair. Focus on creating a buy at weekly low or below weekly low strategy and what to do if it turns out to be a break of the weekly low

Stop trying to find high of the week on multiple pairs to short.

You will only blow ya acct.

Market ranges most of the time so most short moves will fail to break the low of the week or will find buyers around 1 daily ATR below the low of the week.

Read currency trading for dummies by Brian Dolan

It will explain the complexities of how each pair moves and their correlations. It will explain some fundamentals but like I said, learning fundamental will not help a 2 pip-20 pip stop loss guy.

By the time you understand this, you will realize that one pair is enough headache to carry as a newbie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

Which currency pair cause you this loss? Attach screenshot lets know what we are talking to you about
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2023
samfelly:

Boss, we've long gotten past this. Please, can we not distribute this video, further. I remember I personally begged (both on this forum and by email) the first person that shared it here, to take it down. Making a youtube video was going too far. The little awareness about him is enough, not youtube video

There should even be a older video than this sef,
Please they shouldn't take it down,
So that tomorrow when meshpips comes to run his mouth,
There would be reference,

Personally, every victim should make a video,
And when it resolves, there should be a resolution video too.

The likes of meshpips no dey pity anybody, he go even quote bible verse to scam you.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Feshizzy:

There should even be a older video than this sef,
Please they shouldn't take it down,
So that tomorrow when meshpips comes to run his mouth,
There would be reference,

Personally, every victim should make a video,
And when it resolves, there should be a resolution video too.

The likes of meshpips no dey pity anybody, he go even quote bible verse to scam you.

Egbon, you mean oh...

You dey keep receipt since 2016 grin

I be like say im do you strong thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Meshpips was just over confident, and as a man with family who would be more money focused - he pushed himself beyond measures while trading. This led to his predicament last year which I would not have to divulge further. And since I recently came back here and saw all those saga, I called his line to understand the situation and had some empathy. Life throws shade, it's OK.

I blame him for trading for people or asking people money to trade, cos it mostly does not end well.

Meshpips, ask those who have called you names here and have shamed you with allegations that you are a scammer or that you have scammed them, to come forward. Let me refund them.

Again, Meshpips has scammed you, prove it and I will refund you now. OR keep quiet forever.

Cc Optimisticgondy abeg turn up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
dottozil:

I don't really believe in fundamentals , I believe news only affects people trading on the lower time frame, my work is to perfect my HTF technique, people that knows fundamentals will come answer you.

I bi technicalist like you. And ma technicals cover fundamental. Since the day someone said to me that fundamental is to hasten price faster for technicals to balance, is the day I married technical o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2023
Us100
samfelly:

Which currency pair cause you this loss? Attach screenshot lets know what we are talking to you about
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
See how consumer price index CPI don bite your account

U no dey fear CPI?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
GabsonFX2:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
So no one has been scammed by meshpips and I've been hearing scammer scammer for years now on top one person.

You were scammed by him, come out and get settled by gabsonfx and no one has come out. Oga o.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
meshpips:

Send me a DM

You will get a $10,000 prop firm evaluation account for yourself.

You will not need to keep begging people to trade for them.

See meshpips with him dirty mouth,
He want to monopolise the begging business here 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Geovanni412:

Egbon, you mean oh...

You dey keep receipt since 2016 grin

I be like say im do you strong thing.

No joke with comrade Feshizzy o. Him and Gabsonfx2 na Sheldlock Holmes of FTA o. Just that the latter wan come dey reduce him investigative powress now. It's understandable sha; person dey grow leave some things.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
I swear i had no idea that news will be released today shocked, cry,please app can i get to send me notification of news,their time of release,what they stand for and the direction they will move the market if positive or negative?
VeeVeeMyLuv:
See how consumer price index CPI don bite your account

U no dey fear CPI?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2023
Feshizzy:

See meshpips with him dirty mouth,
He want to monopolise the begging business here 😂😂😂
Stop beating about the bush! If you were scammed by him, prove it and get refunded.

If he traded for you and the account got liquidated, he didn't scam you, the markets did. Use your brain to trade with your money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Winnerrrr(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I swear i had no idea that news will be released today shocked, cry,please app can i get to send me notification of news,their time of release,what they stand for and the direction they will move the market if positive or negative?

https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar

Bookmark the above url and check it everyday, avoid the red folder news, make sure you get out of the market if you don't want the news volatility to affect your trades.

(1) (2) (3) ... (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.