Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473362 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hassan50: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2023
Who would have taught mff could do all this.. Countries like Australia or islands are there for prop firms to learn from
Fibonacci88:
In as much as MFF is gone, we could say they revolutionized the prop industry. They changed the life ofany traders. For every trader that got denied payout, hundreds of others were paid. My first funded acc was with them though couldn't get to payout cos of the one month thing and I lost the acc. That one month before first withdrawal was my first red flag. It's time most prop stop accepting Canadian and US residents and move Thier business to other countries withe better ease of doing business.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by hassan50: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Do you trade Bos and OB zones
karkinase:
On GBPUSD I think we might be tilting to start a bearish trend .. Dollar still very strong . GU illustrated a clear textbook example .. studying hard to trade easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2023
karkinase:
On GBPUSD I think we might be tilting to start a bearish trend .. Dollar still very strong . GU illustrated a clear textbook example .. studying hard to trade easy

I'm not even looking at this now, there's no clear direction for me. Liquidity at both sides, imbalance e.t.c...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Gold.

I'll be selling to the H4 area.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2023
UJ sell setup. TP is the black horizontal line. I'll be looking for a confirmation entry.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2023
meshpips:

You asked for proof regarding the 100k account brought into ICU.

I have sent you the login details. Kindly look through and come back here to tell the house whether I have been telling the truth or otherwise.

Una know say I nor dey find trouble on Sunday abi?

@samfelly please those details were given to you in confidence. Do not share with any other person.

We all will be awaiting your update.

Thanks everyone!
most people joined in dragging you not because they have personal issues with you but because how you behave on this platform.
you come online , Boast about what you have and what you don't have. insults anybody who tries to correct you.
I remembered how you were dragged over your failed USDJPY call.
you are not the first person to hit SL on this platform but you were dragged for hitting SL.
you know why? you are been clouded by pride . you Boast alot even when you have nothing to Boast about.
Imagine boasting with just passing phase 1 on maven propfirm. what if you receive withdrawal certificate. ??. I'm sure you will be expecting Guard of honor .
boss.. I hope you change for Good and learn how to apologise when necessary.
nobody derives Joy from insulting an elder.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2023
I got on this on Friday, I'm hoping my confirmation was okay and market direction doesn't change just because of new sentiment from traders, plus I'm hoping that spread too doesn't take me out.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2023
GJ, I hope it doesn't retrace grin grin

I'm forced to reduce my TP, instead of targeting my original TP because I run the risk of retracement which can make me hit DD with prop firm rules.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Trust your analysis
Maximize your wins..
Minimize your losses...

Fortune favours the bold...

May our trading account not look like Chelsea's performance 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2023
MONEY247:
Trust your analysis
Maximize your wins..
Minimize your losses...

Big Amen 🙏
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2023
hassan50:
Do you trade Bos and OB zones
Emphatic Yes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BinaryRocks: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2023
MONEY247:
Trust your analysis
Maximize your wins..
Minimize your losses...

What if Chelsea eventually collects the EPL or FA cup at the end of the season?
Wetin go come happen to your prayer?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2023
GabsonFX2:
You see ehh, they could have been charged a long time now but they wouldn't, this kind of case is usually assigned to the best of best of crown attorney. He/She must have been gathering all disclosures in order to bite really hard; in all, their goal is to obtain enough disclosures that would lead to indictment (and not a summary charge). They must have been gathering disclosures to add more other charges and don't be surprised that the charges may be more than 2 or 3. Don't be surprised if they add tax evasion. Etc

All they would be doing is to make sure mff doesn't come out with the simplest sentencing if convicted, I believe is the reason they waited this long. I blame mff cos they acted too childish to not know the rules of the land they operate. cry

They are releasing the evidences from their stockpile one by one as the case wears on and intensify or for as long as the defendant is determined to continue to argue their case and slug it out holding on to straws.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2023
karkinase:

Emphatic Yes
Na the same thing with the others (S & R Support & Resistance)

There are many tools that one can use as S & R

Even moving average can be used as S & R.

the strength of the OD & BOS depends on the timeframe and fundamental events and outcomes (something like the COVID pandemic or a new regime) see Nigeria stock exchange
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:
In as much as MFF is gone, we could say they revolutionized the prop industry. They changed the life ofany traders. For every trader that got denied payout, hundreds of others were paid. My first funded acc was with them though couldn't get to payout cos of the one month thing and I lost the acc. That one month before first withdrawal was my first red flag. It's time most prop stop accepting Canadian and US residents and move Thier business to other countries withe better ease of doing business.

Regardless of what’s happening, this regulation is for the good of traders. So it’s kinda a welcome development to help yet filter through legit and fraud. Because only the legit can really stand the test of time without preying on traders

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Supremefx:

Regardless of what’s happening, this regulation is for the good of traders. So it’s kinda a welcome development to help yet filter through legit and fraud. Because only the legit can really stand the test of time without preying on traders
Exactly...It's a welcome development for traders. And those with one or two shady activities would be cleaning faster than ever before being get caught.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2023
Is this assessment true?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2023
dottozil:

Info sef no try , make everything public so as not to believe something else.

Boss mi, everything can not be public. Our thread will be gone that way.
It is better to let 99 scammers go scot free than to accuse one innocent person. Before you can accuse someone, there must have been a clear break of law and evidence to support it.

@karkinase attempted something that's not acceptable and because there is no sufficient proof, I have to take a decision which I did. I can't call him what he is not. Do you think it's just few days ago this mff saga started, they have suspected them since and have gathered more than enough evidence before challenging them now. And unfortunately for mff, an insider ruined them too by leaking evidence out. If no evidence, no case in a sane society.
The unfortunate also is that na their clients go lose esp those from outside developed countries. The case will b settled. The rich/ elites no dey punish themselves. It will b settled in the golf club and the drama in court

I want to ask you a question, can I?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Said this yesterday, the matrix are not really happy people are gaining financial independence thru. Prop. and retail trading and with the emergence of a new world order, this might be the domino effect like a pack of cards retail trading might go extinct .. not tryna put fears on anyone cos even me I haven’t made that money yet, but it tells us it’s time to get that bag ASAP.. ‪If you crawling it’s time to walk and if you walking it’s time to fly.. there no time left in this space‬ … Oluwa abeg 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2023
karkinase:
Said this yesterday, the matrix are not really happy people are gaining financial independence thru. Prop. and retail trading and with the emergence of a new world order, this might be the domino effect like a pack of cards retail trading might go extinct .. not tryna put fears on anyone cos even me I haven’t made that money yet, but it tells us it’s time to get that bag ASAP.. ‪If you crawling it’s time to walk and if you walking it’s time to fly.. there no time left in this space‬ … Oluwa abeg 🙏

They never wanted many rich people any way. They wanted it to be exclusively.....

Na man gaz be smart too to break in.
I am restrategzing already. I strongly believe it will all boils down to usa prop firm dealing with us residents and non us firm dealing with non us clients. But those us firm now can go ahead and open outside and use that to manage non us based client.
Mffx. Us
Mffx. NG mffx. Uk like that

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2023
infofirst:

They never wanted many rich people any way. They wanted it to be exclusively.....

Na man gaz be smart too to break in.
I am restrategzing already. I strongly believe it will all boils down to usa prop firm dealing with us residents and non us firm dealing with non us clients. But those us firm now can go ahead and open outside and use that to manage non us based client.
Mffx. Us
Mffx. NG mffx. Uk like that
The end goal is to keep us poor so we can be controlled me I dun put one leg inside Tech like this.. incase then shoot gun I get where to fly to

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2023
charly20:

The news did not allow my setup to breathe.
Recorded a loss.

Back to waiting.

I'm looking at this loss and reviewing my trade and then I remembered that the last time I made huge gains was in May. And since May, I've had back to back losses and BEs but I'm still up 30% on my account.

Let's meditate on this. I'm not posting it to make myself feel good but for us to see how healthy risk management really is.

I would have had more gains but I was a bit careless last month and now I'm playing defensive like I stated when boss infofirst asked us how we will manage a 10k account.

I'm only looking for clean 200 pips and I'll be up again by 50%. If I lose 2 more times this month, that will be all.

I wish us the best.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OfficialP: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2023
No much news this week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Obioramichael(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Donsheddy:

How come this account was created 7 days ago....
Even the other account isn't active on fta

@ boss abeg help me with the link to the competition... I dey your Gmail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Obioramichael(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Chia !
Mff Ana aaaa
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Obioramichael:

@ boss abeg help me with the link to the competition... I dey your Gmail

Check page one the link is there

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2023
karkinase:
All you wrote is just assumption
The more propfirm grows the more people will be desperate to trade
A lot of people are now learning how to trade because of prop firm coming into the industry
They are convinced by the capital which will be given to them which will make the failure rate to increase
People with years of experience are still finding it hard to pass account talk less of someone who has less than a year or 1 year experience
MFF want to take all,they became greedy
Propfirms will continue to spring up because they know a lot of traders will still fail
Trading is just like rocket science but because it is either the candles goes up or it comes down that is why we attached simplicity to it
They know if you pass an account and reach the live stage with a strategy, the strategy will definitely fail one day because trading is just like dry and rainy season and it is only risk management that will save traders in which a lot of traders will ignore because the confidence level will become really high with withdrawals
Propfirms has studied human behavior and their psychology and they know it is only few out of multitude that will be able to hold onto an account for long if they even pass
Retail trading is going no where
As the success rate grows so also will the failure rate will continue to increase doubling the success rate
Is just like Betting for every 1 person that wins a million naira 100 people will start betting so as to win their own 1 million naira

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2023
nzechu:
me thinks sell till thy kingdom comes

Depends on how you see the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Lanshile:

All you wrote is just assumption
The more propfirm grows the more people will be desperate to trade
A lot of people are now learning how to trade because of prop firm coming into the industry
They are convinced by the capital which will be given to them which will make the failure rate to increase
People with years of experience are still finding it hard to pass account talk less of someone who has less than a year or 1 year experience
MFF want to take all,they became greedy
Propfirms will continue to spring up because they know a lot of traders will still fail
Trading is just like rocket science but because it is either the candles goes up or it comes down that is why we attached simplicity to it
They know if you pass an account and reach the live stage with a strategy, the strategy will definitely fail one day because trading is just like dry and rainy season and it is only risk management that will save traders in which a lot of traders will ignore because the confidence level will become really high with withdrawals
Propfirms has studied human behavior and their psychology and they know it is only few out of multitude that will be able to hold into an account for long if they even pass
Retail trading is going no where
As the success rate grows so also will the failure rate will continue to increase doubling the success rate
Is just like Betting for every 1 person that wins a million naira 100 people will start betting so as to win their own 1 million naira
Assumptions lol.. even I am ICT a respected fellow in the trading world is pondering on same thot and you think it’s mere assumption, prop firms models are not sustainable in the long term.. na like Ponzi scheme but we gaz cashout Asap.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2023
infofirst:

@Kaybee7000 is trying to fight dirty yet he no get evidence. Na only explanation and emotions he get. I hope you learn from this.
@karkinase was trying to play smart. And I disqualified him and Lil brother or whoever as that is unacceptable. And that should be it. No time for all those investigation mehn.

But as @Kaybee7000 don come accuse us say some people... I have no choice other than to do the needful I have advice him to do earlier which he chose not to do. I reach @karkinase to get evidence and evidence showd @karkinase did not just screenshot a random account but an account he has access to.

It is better to let an accuse go scot-free when there is no clear evidence than to punish an innocent person.

Has he apologized as advices by few people yesterday?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2023
karkinase:

Assumptions lol.. even I am ICT a respected fellow in the trading world is pondering on same thot and you think it’s mere assumption, prop firms models are not sustainable in the long term.. na like Ponzi scheme but we gaz cashout Asap.
I am ICT is just an individual like you
Is success rate doesn't make him has superior thinking about life in general than you
If all this betting company did not go extinct trust me trading can never go extinct
He made the statement base on what he observed in his surroundings and I wrote mine base on the numbers of people that I've seen joining fx because of propfirm
Propfirm will become the new betting company in Nigeria with the way they've even admit it is simulated capital they are really ready to stay for a very long time

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by seeteazain(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2023
Lanshile:

You have a problem
I still don't understand what you truly want
I don't know if it is recognition or validation
Why is it hard for you to just do your thing low key without allowing anyone to know
You have an account then go make it work for you and your family since you depend on fx alone
You always look for every means to proof a point to this group and no one cares
Learn to live a silent life man you have mouth to feed

Someone asked for proof here and he just did. So what's the issue here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.