Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,666 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (467743 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by charly20(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Davigle:
For EU

For now, I'm just waiting. Since the last trade was wrong, I'm keeping to my "no-trading-on-the-first-week-of-the-month" rule.

But the lows you marked out are interesting.

You see that GU is in a clear bullish market from 1M, it's why my bias remains bullish.

I will allow the week play out.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Omoh my dragging don cause yawa for FTA which @info was trying to call my attention but didn't listen or failed to listen,abeg @karkinase and @all who I might have offended,am deeply sorry although the thing pain m but would have exercised patient for better proof

@karkinase am deeply sorry abeg

@all pls forgive m too and I hope this will also serve as warning to anyone who is trying to play wise.Happy new week and pipful trades ahead

I just keep quiet dey observe your pattern all this while. You dey like one cause problem at the end of EVERY trading competition. Why? I just dey use one eye dey look u and ur crew make i see which problem una wan cause after September competition.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:
First withdrawal on my 5k acc with 5ers. Placed withdrawal yesterday and got credited this morning. Very reliable firm that has stood the test if time almost as old as ftmo. Perfect trading condition with good spread and no unnecessary slipage. With as low as $39 u can get a 5k acc. Thier customer service is also outstanding

Congratulations boss!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GarkiAccessory(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:
First withdrawal on my 5k acc with 5ers. Placed withdrawal yesterday and got credited this morning. Very reliable firm that has stood the test if time almost as old as ftmo. Perfect trading condition with good spread and no unnecessary slipage. With as low as $39 u can get a 5k acc. Thier customer service is also outstanding
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Emmizay12(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lanshile:

Forex is not gambling brother
Dump all your indicators and start afresh by trying to build a system by looking at naked chart only that's when you will realise it isn't gambling

Bro! You will see the light faster when you begin to see trading as gambling,,, you have no control of your wins, exactly as a gambler.

You look at candlesticks and indicators and concepts and you are blinded and you think you ain't gambling,,, hahaha

Just Google how to be a professional gambler, and you have a complete manual on how to win in Forex, it captures risk management, in short gambling advice hammers more on risk management than Forex, psychology is captured, what about gambling strategies,, martingale, D'alembert, reverse martingale,,,, see bro

See ba that thing you call revenge trading in Forex is known as martingale strategy in gambling,, gamblers already know the outcome and accept the risks way before they start playing, but a Forex trader doesn't even have an idea that he's applying a losing and known gambling strategy

Gambling will give you far more insight into trading than the best trading advice we have out there

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
Emmizay12:

Bro! You will see the light faster when you begin to see trading as gambling,,, you have no control of your wins, exactly as a gambler.

You look at candlesticks and indicators and concepts and you are blinded and you think you ain't gambling,,, hahaha

Just Google how to be a professional gambler, and you have a complete manual on how to win in Forex, it captures risk management, in short gambling advice hammers more on risk management than Forex, psychology is captured, what about gambling strategies,, martingale, D'alembert, reverse martingale,,,, see bro

See ba that thing you call revenge trading in Forex is known as martingale strategy in gambling,,

Gambling will give you far more insight into trading than the best trading advice we have out there

You arrived at your conclusion base on what you've passed through likewise me
Life is 69 we can't see things the same way

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Congrats chief ,more withdrawal loading

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

I just keep quiet dey observe your pattern all this while. You dey like one cause problem at the end of EVERY trading competition. Why? I just dey use one eye dey look u and ur crew make i see which problem una wan cause after September competition.

Lolz wahala abg don't mind m,na mumu I be, forgive m abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Eaglepixel:
karkinase is a thief. He was caught impersonating another person. He should be dragged like tinubu.

Meshpip rest abeg,the blame is on m,he is not guilty

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dottozil: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
infofirst:

Boss mi, everything can not be public. Our thread will be gone that way.
It is better to let 99 scammers go scot free than to accuse one innocent person. Before you can accuse someone, there must have been a clear break of law and evidence to support it.

@karkinase attempted something that's not acceptable and because there is no sufficient proof, I have to take a decision which I did. I can't call him what he is not. Do you think it's just few days ago this mff saga started, they have suspected them since and have gathered more than enough evidence before challenging them now. And unfortunately for mff, an insider ruined them too by leaking evidence out. If no evidence, no case in a sane society.
The unfortunate also is that na their clients go lose esp those from outside developed countries. The case will b settled. The rich/ elites no dey punish themselves. It will b settled in the golf club and the drama in court

I want to ask you a question, can I?

Absolutely true, kudos to all you do, as for the question, yes you can.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Enjoy Ongoing promo from @Maventrading before it end

$27 for 5K account
$48 for 10K account

Use Link: https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Use Code: FLASH40

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
seeteazain:

The Nigerian event is it *a walk in* or one has to register to attend

Walk in and also reservations. Provisions were made for all, I’d be posting short clips on the program, during the course of the event,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
🀝

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rainlover(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Geovanni412:

Evidence?

That's meshpips boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Proudpolygamist: 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Supremefx:
Enjoy Ongoing promo from @Maventrading before it end

$27 for 5K account
$48 for 10K account

Use Link: https://maventrading.com/ref/845/

Use Code: FLASH40

Guy no dey whine ursef, na until u done cash out from Propfirm ur parents fit give u dat drake nod, nor be when u still get 3 phases to reach before u withdraw.

And Anybody wey go tell e Nigerian parents say e wan buy prop account for this country 9 sabi, because ur picture go reach village Shrine 2 secondsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
GarkiAccessory:

Exactly just like last year 2022 month of September and August were bullish

Thank you for your post, it made me go back and check my charts again, and I was surprised just as you said last year 2022, the month of August and September were both bullish for DXY. I find it interesting that since 2019, the DXY has always been bullish in September while in October (2019-2022) it has always been bearish.

Fingers crossed, let's see how the markets unfold these coming weeks...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Proudpolygamist:

Guy no dey whine ursef, na until u done cash out from Propfirm ur parents fit give u dat drake nod, nor be when u still get 3 phases to reach before u withdraw.

And Anybody wey go tell e Nigerian parents say e wan buy prop account for this country 9 sabi, because ur picture go reach village Shrine 2 secondsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But it’s a journey that starts with the purchase, evidence must choke if not, nothing for you πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
samfelly:

Oh πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ, that is what you meant. 😁😁. That is a fine suggestion. Thanks. Lets sample opinions and see. Thanks, once again.

Pls to all Maven challenge traders, if you have a Contrary opinion to my Suggestion Say it Now, so we can finalize this issue,
7th is 4 days away bikonu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
rainlover:

That's meshpips boss

I for no waste my time

Smh cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PraiseGod4u(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sunday blessings all..

Get ready for the new week.

Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kaybee7000:
Omoh my dragging don cause yawa for FTA which @info was trying to call my attention but didn't listen or failed to listen,abeg @karkinase and @all who I might have offended,am deeply sorry although the thing pain m but would have exercised patient for better proof

@all pls forgive m too and I hope this will also serve as warning to anyone who is trying to play wise.Happy new week and pipful trades ahead

Maturity display noted

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Nice! Congrats, man!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Geovanni412:

Na so una talk last season

But what happened later...

You are free to join the real Blues...man City

Na to dye your jersey...I no hard grin

haha. Never! My blood is already dyed blue. I won't dilute it to match the pale blue of Man City. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Hussein8(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Congrats.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Hussein8(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
Emmizay12:

Forex in my opinion is pure betting,,

Forex is pure gambling, the only differentiator is that a trader can control his edge, whereas a gamblers edge is controlled by the house
It isn't, when there is a good knowledge about the forex market you will have an edge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Pls to all Maven challenge traders, if you have a Contrary opinion to my Suggestion Say it Now, so we can finalize this issue,
7th is 4 days away bikonu

Boss, no worry yourself. Na till 2024 cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:
congratulations boss, more payout and withdrawal

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thank God for FBS Fixed Rate, if them like make them crumble all the Prop Firm there is. FBS no go shame me with the small money wey get. N20k na $50 straight
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Congratulations. More win boss mi.

Kaybee7000:

Thank you. It's alright
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Emmizay12:

Forex in my opinion is pure betting,,

Forex is pure gambling, the only differentiator is that a trader can control his edge, whereas a gamblers edge is controlled by the house

Gambling is attributed to events where the outcome is strictly dependent on probability. Neither the house nor the players, barring shady practices, have the power or know-how to shift the balance of probability in their favour. It is strictly luck. However, the house always wins because the probability of your winning streak declines much faster as your losing streak rises.

Now, let me ask you. If, hypthetically, Nigeria secures a loan of $20,000,000,000 (twenty billion dollars) from the US. What do you think will happen to the value of the naira against the US dollar? It will depreciate while the value of the dollar rises. As a currency trader, if I bought USDNGN on this information and make profits is my profit a product of probability or speculation based on my study of the markets?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
dottozil:

Absolutely true, kudos to all you do, as for the question, yes you can.

If the law states that you must not drink and drive. But you as a law enforcement officer, you saw a driver inside a parked car drunk. Will you arrest such a driver?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
Congrats, What an achievement!
Fibonacci88:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.