Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (471100 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:
What an endless quest of 3 months and 2 weeks . $200k evaluation challenge passed, making it total of $350k for TFT account, it would have been a total allocation of $550k if MFF did not close, in all, all glory be to thy lord.. This account really stress me cuz of Max drawdown of 6%, was risking only 0.35%..

Congratulations billionaire 😁

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OneMillionBTC: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:
What an endless quest of 3 months and 2 weeks . $200k evaluation challenge passed, making it total of $350k for TFT account, it would have been a total allocation of $550k if MFF did not close, in all, all glory be to thy lord.. This account really stress me cuz of Max drawdown of 6%, was risking only 0.35%..

Great Work....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:

Egbonnnnn, you dey motivate me oooo,. A big congratulations to you sire. this is an achievement worthy of emulation in all ramification sire, more oil to your head, more grace to your hands and more loads of pips to your account. may you continue to be a beacon of hope and inspiration to we juveniles here. amen...

OYA CUT SOAP FOR ME, NO TELL ME SAY YOU NO GET SOAP because AH DON HOLD YA SHOKOTO LIKE JACOB, YOU MUST CUT SOAP FOR ME B4 AH LEAVE YOU 2DAY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
samfelly:
Una don see this one? Pay the extra and increase everything (profit share, max drawdown, daily drawdown and profit target) They just keep getting interesting cheesy

The increase DD makes no sense, if they also keep increasing the profit target.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:

Wow congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ephraimryder:
Yo guys if you want to get a prop account this will be the best time to do that, make use of the black Friday discount currently being offered by most prop firm out there. There’s some nice deals going on now on Fundednext and Maven Trading.
Here’s a list of discount codes on Maven trading and the account you can get with them:
5KBlackFriday for $5000 account for $25 instead of $40
10KBlackFriday for $10k account for $49 instead of $75
1OOKBlackFriday for $100k account for $399 instead
Use the link to buy your account www.maventrading.com/ref/67/ remember to input the discount code when checking out so you can make use of the blackfriday discount.

No let supreme see this post oo,
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
dmahn:

I swear down.. EU buy was very close to hitting TP 1, I close chart only to come back and see everything back to red.. I didn't risk much here so I'm not setting any useless Breakeven.. TP or SL must hit undecided

Cc samfelly... TP hit finally.. Its been long I allowed TP to hit πŸ˜‚... The profit isn't the joy but I waited till it hitπŸ‘

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

The increase DD makes no sense, if they also keep increasing the profit target.

Yeah, it seems so. Anyways, they're the first to come up with this. Just hope they last and are legit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
ernesco0816517:
Good day fam πŸ’•,
Have just received my 10k FTMO account from boss infofirst.
Boss thank you once again,will make u proud Sir, Mbok make una help thank boss infofirst.

Congrats, chief. Success all the way. Boss Infofirst, your oil well will not run dry.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:

Congrats to you as well, boss. May you rise higher in your journey.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:
always happy when people from My inner circle are winning.. Nwadaka you are such a big inspiration. congrats champ

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Feshizzy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
samfelly:

Yeah, it seems so. Anyways, they're the first to come up with this. Just hope they last and lare egit

No they are not,
I've a prop increase DD to 15% and target remained at 10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by pristinee: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
dmahn:

Cc samfelly... TP hit finally.. Its been long I allowed TP to hit πŸ˜‚... The profit isn't the joy but I waited till it hitπŸ‘

Attaboy! Feel good about it, my brother. E no easy to have your heart in your mouth, while the trades ran cheesy. Keep doing more of this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Feshizzy:

No they are not,
I've a prop increase DD to 15% and target remained at 10

Wow, cool. That would be adds-on, right? Which prop firm, by the way?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by raphemmanuel(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:
Congratulations to you.
Walahi!!! This forex trading no easy at all.
I doff cap for you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Congratulations to you.
Walahi!!! This forex trading no easy at all.
I doff cap for you.
I am telling you

Atimes market go just tire wrapper leading a trader to analysis paralysis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Yelloooo pipu,
#update on EU long trade;
price is up and at 1.0945x, as I had said yesterday that I would be swinging it, if it hasn't reached my target. Seems like I will be holding this trade over the week as my target is 1.0965x which is the DOL on both the daily and 4h chart... cheers to everyone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwadaka:
Congratulations Big Boss. Wishing you seven figures in prop firm funded account soon.

Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Good day every body
Congratulations to the boss who just get a 10k acc and to the boss who just pass his challenge acc.more wins to our elbow
.more pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
AgboolaOlamide:
Hi peeps.
Guess this is my first post on this section after reading and following for so long.
I've long wanted to ask a personal question have been so curious about.
Experience traders in house this one's for you.
Is it possible to be self taught in forex without mentorship and be dam good?

Took me 2yrs
Yes it's possible but not workable for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
So, Santa is coming to Nigeria . . .

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ballzproblem2: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
Davigle:
Yelloooo pipu,
#update on EU long trade;
price is up and at 1.0945x, as I had said yesterday that I would be swinging it, if it hasn't reached my target. Seems like I will be holding this trade over the week as my target is 1.0965x which is the DOL on both the daily and 4h chart... cheers to everyone
πŸ‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
klinksd:
Gold left 1989.8 with a backpack {SL} of 25pips and is headed for 2009.1, from where it will hike down to 1973.6 and climb another hill whose peak is yet unknown.

...the market is always in a range in some timeframes, just that it may not be in the different timeframe that another trader is looking at.

πŸ₯‚

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Eagba(m): 4:29am On Nov 25, 2023
infofirst:

Congratulations boss mi. More wins.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 6:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Thanks Fam, I really appreciate the kind words πŸ™ , I always draw the inspirations from FTA..Community of winners πŸ†, we are all Champ just a matter of time.

Happy weekend guys...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2023
ernesco0816517:
Good day fam πŸ’•,
Have just received my 10k FTMO account from boss infofirst.
Boss thank you once again,will make u proud Sir, Mbok make una help thank boss infofirst.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2023
AgboolaOlamide:
Hi peeps.
Guess this is my first post on this section after reading and following for so long.
I've long wanted to ask a personal question have been so curious about.
Experience traders in house this one's for you.
Is it possible to be self taught in forex without mentorship and be dam good?
Yes!
U can start by attending school of pipsology. Here⬇️⬇️⬇️
Babypips.com

Don't skip classes o...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Nwadaka:

Congrats brother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

...πŸ₯‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.