Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473717 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Don't worry,it will be well.
raphemmanuel:
I meet the 8% threshold on Friday last week, but since the minimum trading days was 3 days, I have to complete the minimum 3 days trading on Monday and was immediately sents my login details same Monday for my second phase.

And I have blown it, that's how it happened.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
We go again on nasdaq today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by randy01(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please who knows how reliable maven pro firm is in time of payout.as they are the affordable firm for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DannyFX2638: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bearish On Audcad with TP @ 0.88000 and SL @ 0.89680. Entry @0.89052

will definitely be holding for days/weeks

Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
The journey so far

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Peejayz: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Have anyone here ever finished top 10 in any monthly competition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Make what you will with it
This is the chart of seasons when to trade or not! Red areas are the months when you stop trading and enter the resting period, because all strategies suffer so much.

Copied from mete Kaplan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by EXLOVER(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
peteregwu:
On GBPNZD, I am anticipating a breakdown to 1.99066. Aside this pair, I won't be taking any trade again. I will be off for about 2 weeks. Good luck!

I normally trade synthetic, I decided to follow your trade today on currency, you’re the boss. Couldn’t wait for TP, I wish i increase my lot size or open more positions. Thanks boss, God bless you

Real account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nwadaka: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jameselias:
This is the chart of seasons when to trade or not! Red areas are the months when you stop trading and enter the resting period, because all strategies suffer so much.

Copied from mete Kaplan
If dem like,mk dem mark all with RED, we go still trade grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Consistency is key

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jameselias:

Copied from mete Kaplan

Omor my strategy worked from January to May, failed in June, worked in July failed in August and September and worked in November and December. I will give it to January through May as the best trading months for me.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
raphemmanuel:
Men and brethren,
With deep pain in my heart, I want to inform the house that I have successfully blown my Alpha- Capital 5k free account after passing the first phase.

This thing pain me well well...
Maybe you should give a breakdown of what happened. How it happened? What lot size were you using? How many positions did you have opened at once?

Firstly, journaling it here will also help you too in the long run as you can look back to it and realise where, how and why you failed. Secondly, it will also help newbies here know some path not to take, or the ones that leads to failure easily.

This alpha promo account was about 10days ago and you already passed phase 1. Something is not right, if you could pass the 8% threshold easily, you definitely could lose the max % DD even easilier(if there's any word like that).

I also jumped on the freebie too, no amount is too small in this business. Most of my limit orders won't even execute till next week or the upper one and I'm quite okay with it. But most people always want to trade even when there are no trading opportunities for them present to them at that particular moment.

And another thing I also observed here is that most people still struggling with currency pairs now prefer trading metals/indices because of their volatility. If your purpose of trading an instrument is majorly because of the profit you are thinking or hoping to make is the reason and not because you truly understood its movements. You're going to fail 11 out of 10times.

Some people can't handle small movements in currency pairs yet without getting drawdowns, but one way or the other they think gold/us30 should be their next favorite pair worthy of trading. Go on, this business will teach them by force by fire.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
EXLOVER:

I normally trade synthetic, I decided to follow your trade today on currency, you’re the boss. Couldn’t wait for TP, I wish i increase my lot size or open more positions. Thanks boss, God bless you

Real account

Thanks bro. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
geedot:
Maybe you should give a breakdown of what happened. How it happened? What lot size were you using? How many positions did you have opened at once?

Firstly, journaling it here will also help you too in the long run as you can look back to it and realise where, how and why you failed. Secondly, it will also help newbies here know some path not to take, or the ones that leads to failure easily.

This alpha promo account was about 10days ago and you already passed phase 1. Something is not right, if you could pass the 8% threshold easily, you definitely could lose the max % DD even easilier(if there's any word like that).

I also jumped on the freebie too, no amount is too small in this business. Most of my limit orders won't even execute till next week or the upper one and I'm quite okay with it. But most people always want to trade even when there are no trading opportunities for them present to them at that particular moment.

And another thing I also observed here is that most people still struggling with currency pairs now prefer trading metals/indices because of their volatility. If your purpose of trading an instrument is majorly because of the profit you are thinking or hoping to make is the reason and not because you truly understood its movements. You're going to fail 11 out of 10times.

Some people can't handle small movements in currency pairs yet without getting drawdowns, but one way or the other they think gold/us30 should be their next favorite pair worthy of trading. Go on, this business will teach them by force by fire.
💯
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sticking to a trade plan pays more than taking a revenge trade in opposition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nice
MrDoGood:
The journey so far

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Us oil still stuck in range-bound as it swings btw 69. 66 and 68.11 price levels...from my observation so far, WTI current RDR high level is techinically yesterday's RDR high😨 e shock me small cuz I can't frame one side of the market with dz knowing an old weekly low is yet to be taken out, even if it bulls now, it won't be for long...

Modified
Trade closed $50 added to the account, I don't want be caught inside the range, buh tomorrow is certainly thursday expansion day...should it trade up, I will definitely hold my entry position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jameselias:

Copied from mete Kaplan
Great to have you back sire
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Davigle:

And we are live buy limit triggered
And my stoploss was beautifully triggered by PPI news 🤕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
How many orders am I seeing here?look at the total lotsize of these orders in relation to the account size.
I think you should sit down and take preachings from your post first angry.
geedot:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
I think every nice compliment is for bot not you🤔 grin
MrDoGood:
Consistency is key

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
How many orders am I seeing here?look at the total lotsize of these orders in relation to the account size.
I think you should sit down and take preachings from your post first angry.
Calm down, some orders are even 200pips away from me and can't execute anytime soon, some won't even execute at all.
That's just my way of having them there as reference and markets I'm watching out for throughout the month till next year too. Makes it easier for me not to miss out on any trade, and they all have SLs too.
It's better that way, and you should also know this "Alpha" firm doesn't allow lesser lots than the 0.1, else I would even go lower.

And lastly, you need to get manners if you don't have any.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Calm down bro grin,it just seems paradoxical,you were preaching risk management and it's was kind of reflecting the opposite on your account.I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful.Cheers
geedot:
Calm down, some orders are even 200pips away from me and can't execute anytime soon, some won't even execute at all.
That's just my way of having them there as reference and markets I'm watching out for throughout the month till next year too.
It's better that way, and you should also know this "Alpha" firm doesn't allow lesser lots than the 0.1, else I would even go lower.

And lastly, you need to get manners if you don't have any.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by yetown(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
MrDoGood:

I'm actually trading with a bot sir

What is the name of the bot?

Paid or free version?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I think every nice compliment is for bot not you🤔 grin

Lol

A lot of work was done in creation of the bot grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
yetown:

What is the name of the bot?

Paid or free version?

Created.

We didn't put it up for sale.

As you know, account will be flagged if they see copy trading. Once sold to one person, that person will definitely sell it. Not knowing the damage

I've only used it to pass pro firm stages for someone before going live on mine.

I never believed prop firm pays
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Davigle:

Great to have you back sire

Never left
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
geedot:
people can't handle small movements in currency pairs yet without getting drawdowns, but one way or the other they think gold/us30 should be their next favorite pair worthy of trading. Go on, this business will teach them by force by fire.
what are you insinuating here? first off, there's nothing wrong with some folks trying to trade or are trading non-currency pairs. Just bcuz trading currency pairs work for you doesn't mean you have gotten everything figured out; major, minor and exotics included; from your long cryptic post; you are saying non-currency pair traders are obsessed with the euphoric inclination to trade gold/us30 and other non-currency pairs, given its speedy movement and volatility.
Are you saying non-currency traders are toying with fire and trading dangerously? Are all non-currency traders still not aware of the growing propaganda of implementing proper risk and money management in their everyday tradings.

You are ringing it loud as if folks trading only currency pairs ain't gonna ever breach their account or something; keeping drawdown at bay is how we progress in this line of work.

The goal is to make progress and upscale regardless of the kind of instruments we trade. If trading certain specific pair works for anyone, who cares. Once again the goal of every trader is to make progress in his trading journey and not the other way round.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Just so you know
we have a scammer around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jameselias:
Just so you know
we have a scammer around

FBI✌🏼🙌,
Don't worry,we dey vigilant my bro,just need small evidence before I blow the trumpet,tenk God it is almost weekend Sha😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
RKTexpert:
what are you insinuating here? first off, there's nothing wrong with some folks trying to trade or are trading non-currency pairs. Just bcuz trading currency pairs work for you doesn't mean you have gotten everything figured out; major, minor and exotics included; from your cryptic post; you are saying non-currency pair traders are obsessed with the euphoric inclination to trade gold/us30 and other non-currency pairs, given its speedy movement and volatility.
Are you saying non-currency traders are toying with fire and trading dangerously? Are all non-currency traders still not aware of the growing propaganda of implementing proper risk and money management in their everyday tradings.

You are ringing it loud as if folks trading only currency pairs ain't gonna ever breach their account or something; keeping drawdown at bay is how we progress in this line of work.

The goal is to make progress and upscale regardless of the kind of instruments we trade. If trading certain specific pair works for anyone, who cares. Once again the goal of every trader is to make progress in his trading journey and not the other way round.
I don't know why you are feeling attacked, I only said what I said because of the latest trend I observed here. In my opinion, currency pairs are easier to trade than metals/indices(opinions may vary).

We all know you're more likely to blow account faster trading metals, gold etc than currency pairs. So for someone starting afresh, this is a recipe for disaster!

You probably misquoted some part of my post you quoted. I said trading indices etc should be majorly because the trader understands and have enough grasp of its movement and not because of the volatility.

Most successful metal traders I know were also successful trading currency pairs before graduating to trading only metals etc. But you see newbies jumping on metals because of how fast it moves.

If anyone felt offended by my post, I'm sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.