Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fear Woman... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Woman... (1957 Views)

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / I Been Dey Fear Woman Normal Normal Ooo. But This Particular Woman Shock Me / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Woman... by olaifablessing(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Come and learn from someone's pain.
He thought he found the love of his life, a woman with whom he would grow old with.Not knowing she was a wolf finely dressed in a sheep's clothing.
This Dark young man named Tosin tied the knot with a woman named Ronke. A proper wedding done with the attendance of family and friends.
The union soon brought a son . One unfaithful day, this woman named ronke absconded with tosins properties and 3 years old son.
Only to see on Facebook few months later that she is married to another man under a different identity.
The light skinned man known as ade ola is her new husband.
Tosin, the dark skinned man is demanding access to his son.
He doesn't know her whereabouts or that of his son.
Needs the world to please come to his aid .

Re: Fear Woman... by olaifablessing(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fear women.
She now has a new identity. Left her marriage. Absconded with husband's property and their child and months later moved on to her next victim.
Ronke fear God. This man would have lost his life after what you did to him.
Oba adake dajo

1 Like

Re: Fear Woman... by olaifablessing(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Why did you run away with his property and his child?
You blocked every means of communication.
Where is the child?
Re: Fear Woman... by chatinent: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Very sensitive issue.

I'd like to hear her own part of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Woman... by olaifablessing(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nkan nbe
A woman left her marital home suddenly with her husband's property and their little son.
only to be married to another man on Facebook.

Re: Fear Woman... by dnawah(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
olaifablessing:
He thought he found the love of his life, a woman with whom he would grow old with.Not knowing she was a wolf finely dressed in a sheep's clothing.
This Dark young man named Tosin tied the knot with a woman named Ronke. A proper wedding done with the attendance of family and friends.
The union soon brought a son . One unfaithful day, this woman named ronke absconded with tosins properties and 3 years old son.
Only to see on Facebook few months later that she is married to another man under a different identity.
nothing way person no go hear for nigeria.
Re: Fear Woman... by Solofresh2: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
This your story dey somehow sha
Re: Fear Woman... by olaifablessing(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
How?
Solofresh2:
This your story dey somehow sha
Re: Fear Woman... by Solofresh2: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
olaifablessing:
How?
As in,I don't understand how a woman will just wake up one day, only to run away with her property for no reason
Re: Fear Woman... by advanceDNA: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
He wants to claim child thats likely not his own

Lol....
Re: Fear Woman... by Wawelexy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
There's more to this story.... Didn't she has a family the husband can reach to know the whereabout of his child, or did he got married to a ghost with no relatives? Abeg make we hear the woman's side of the story...
Re: Fear Woman... by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
olaifablessing:
"super story"

1 Like

Re: Fear Woman... by futurerex: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Some women are agent of ruin sent from hell to cause pain and hardship to some men.

May God direct our steps in this 2023.

1 Like

Re: Fear Woman... by Nonexisting1: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
She left shark to go and marry crayfish. See the second husband sef like who dey use bleaching cream. Fish brain gender. Well to correct your narrative, I don't fear women. I fucck them with no strings attached, pull up my boxers and go about my normal business. If I fucck a woman twice, know that I am stranded and it happens but rarely. Problem with some men is that they fucck and refuse to pull out their dicks because of yeye love. Also, I close my damn mouth like the man below when I fucck them so that I don't talk rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Fear Woman... by Nicepoker(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Marriage grin grin grin
Re: Fear Woman... by olaifablessing(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Youre funny joor.
I fear woman.
futurerex:
Some women are agent of ruin sent from hell to cause pain and hardship to some men.

May God direct our steps in this 2023.

1 Like

Re: Fear Woman... by olaifablessing(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Marriage is sweet.
Im happily married.
Nicepoker:
Marriage grin grin grin
Re: Fear Woman... by Nicepoker(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
olaifablessing:
Marriage is sweet.
Im happily married.
indeed
Re: Fear Woman... by chim14(m): 4:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
She's even fat, average looking and unattractive sef so if she run den the man shld move on.
Re: Fear Woman... by freddie009(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Two different people.
Re: Fear Woman... by marlow1962(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nawa
Re: Fear Woman... by Houseofglam7(f): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Fear Woman... by Whonolikeam: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abeg I think they say marriage is for better for worse till God do them part,oya you people should explain this cos she is obviously legally married to Mr tosin...I don't know why over religious people self are taking marriage as a do or die affair self.

1 Like

Re: Fear Woman... by tydi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
So the moral of the story was that Tosin was robbed to pay Ade Ola shocked oh! What a story.
Make all of una get tat!
Make una no go find work this 2023
Re: Fear Woman... by nicerod(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
grin
Aku daya

Maybe they look alike

What about her mobile phone number?

Her bank account number?

Her fiends and relatives?

Re: Fear Woman... by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
olaifablessing:
Fear women. She now has a new identity. Left her marriage. Absconded with husband's property and their child and months later moved on to her next victim. Ronke fear God. This man would have lost his life after what you did to him. Oba adake dajo
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Back in the day, we used to hear stories of men suddenly dying of illness and then of how the person was buried, his family devastated, only for some random person to spot the same man in another place living with another family. The typical spin on that tale was that the dead man came back to life again— resurrection— not knowing it was all fraud. There is nothing gender-specific about this type of fraud. People have been running such for a long time abeg! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Sex For Older Women In Ibadan. / Reasons Why (nigerian) Women Are Boring / Do You Know What Real Love Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.