Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! (5423 Views)

+18: Welcome, This Is What They Refused To Tell You & I'm Exposing It Today [Pic / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Techie25: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2023
I had to use another monicker so I can be free to express how I'm feeling honestly. embarassed cry

(Sorry it might be long but it's a true life story and I'd need ur comments though cry embarassed)

So There's this girl I kinda dated, She's in my university and she usually come to my lodge then and we use to hit. But she's a christian sha (Dominion city) all this new generation church. Most times when she before she even comes around, She'd be telling me things like she doesn't go to guys house, She don't wanna be having sex, bla bla bla that it's against her faith, Her church and I'm making her commit sin bla bla bla..

Most times, I feel sad about that but I told myself I'd work on leaving her so she can go serve her God, Why I was even still with her was that after she's done saying that, She'll likely come over the following week and even be the one to enjoy the sex more than I do and that's weird for someone claiming to be a full devoted Christian.

But when I invite her over the following week or month, She'd Continue her bla bla bla story but as long as she agrees and comes over. Then boom, Nah she go even remove ur boxers for u.

So fast forward to this year, She told me she was elected a serious position in church and she wants to be devoted, and she wants to stop having sex. (Celibate) she so much love using that word.

So I kind of felt sad and decided to end our sex journey as long as she comes to give me goodbye sex, Which she agreed and that was it.

I just wanted her to focus and probably let her be because she claimed I was the only one she was having sex with and needed to stop and focus.

She usually calls me and Sometimes tells me she's missing me and stuff and It usually arouses me but In the course of even helping her achieve the proposed devoted christian lifestyle, I had to block her on Whatsapp.

So she could avoid me and focus and so far, We haven't met or done anything since 2 months. (I, Myself is happy about that)

Fast forward to this morning, I was hungry and decided to step out to purchase food, on my way. I was shocked, infact flabbergasted and so disappointed to see this Supposed christian abi Church girl abi ashawo coming out with two (yahoo boy looking) guys from a lodge closeby to mine.

Like I was dumfounded, She was shocked to see me because of course she knew what she did, I could see it all over her face, She didn't even say Hi. She just walked past with her disappointed face and those guys.

I, myself as a man. I just walked past as if I don't know her nor know what's going on.

So Aunty, I thought you wanted to be a devoted Christian? You have been telling me this since last two years but I even decided to help you achieve your Christianity lifestyle by avoiding u and stay far away from you.

And you went ahead to be sleeping with guys(close to my lodge for that matter, No shame, cry Nothing!!!), Even sleeping over with them because it's very obvious she was going home that morning and was so ashamed of even raising her face to me.

I'm not that sad nor bothered sha because she's no longer my business

BUT..............

Omo I FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMAN!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!

I forgot to update here, After 5 days, she contacted me and I snubbed her call. Later called her in the evening for us to meet.
We met and she wanted to hug me and pretend as if nothing ever happened. I pushed her away and kept a straight face. I told her I dont have time for this, She should state what she called me for that I have exams to read for.

She claimed she doesn't know what's happening and because of time I just stated exactly what happened to her while watching her face. She kept mute for like 3 minutes and then said She didn't see me, She started all those emotional bullshits and even cried that she didn't see me. Was even swearing. She claimed if she did, She would have called me or say Hi, that she even showed those guys my place while passing by and introduced me as her EX, lmao.. dey play

So I told her it is her life and I really don't give a shit who she sleeps with WTF but really wanted to know why after claiming sister Mary AMAKA and you wanted to focus and bla bla bla, then you still go around sleeping with guys. She said she actually went to charge her pone lol (OVERNIGHT OHHHH) and nothing happened. I told her I'm not a fool and if she continue lying, I'd leave here immediately, and she began that nonsense fake cry abi fake act again. Then later admitted they did but she didn't plan it. Why wont u plan it when it is only those yahoo looking boys that have light in the whole of my area? you don't have female friends? dey play

I confronted her that I'm certain he's not the only one she has slept with and she said she has actually slept with another guy also. LMAO. Ahsawo kobo kobo

Sister Mary AMAKA, SISTER Pastoress of the most high, collecting dick upadan. Her WhatsApp status before I blocked her nah church church and church, they deceive herself. She lied she really wanted to stop but somehow she still ends up having sex with guys. Lol . I told her she better helps herself because she's heading towards addiction and when that happens, You are on your own.

Told her its her business though and I cant help her fight that fight. That she is on her own, Told her she has been replaced and so far I am living a very happy life. Lol! and I could see how disappointed she was.

Since two days ago she has given me 9 missed calls, I'm not even gonna take that fucking calls because I honestly don't know what to discuss with her again grin, Will definitely block her call number too. FEAR WOMEN!!!! Lol grin grin

13 Likes

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Mozino007(m): 10:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Go n get job buddy!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by advanceDNA: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2023
Oga...u are just jealous....they did night vigil.... if u want to join ...tell her

grin grin

On a serious note.... u are just naive...U no sabi woman way.... dont u read comment from most married men here? wife wey dem marry for house for years still form saint when it comes to sex..always using indirect moves..

Women will always pretend when it comes to sex....make it look like u made them do it...like they never wanted it...like they are doing u a favour....woman will visit u amd be saying....."i will soon be going oo" ... go naaaaa...na lie ooo. ...Wèrèy dey disguise nii ooooo...na their green light be that for off pant...

na their way.... ur own is to make a woman feel desired and let her off pant by herself ..all those i am a chorister, i pray twice a week are just mind games to make u feel she's a good girl...

saying u are helping her focus and blocking her is telling her u are a mumu or that u dont desire her anymore.... u know how many sex starved idiót dey her dm waiting for you to fvck up...all she needs is to respond hi to their chat and u have been replaced in a second...

na husband hard to see for woman.....fvck boys full everywhere .. grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by fyzaila: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2023
Don't jump into conclusion, because you weren't there, you didn't ask those guys what she went to do there. So how did you come into conclusion that it was s3x she went to have there?

4 Likes

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by frankadrian: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2023
You blocked her and somehow you were shocked she saw you and didn't acknowledge you? Na jealousy dey do you. And you need to find the Lord. Stop judging a girl that probably kept going against her faith because she most likely fancied you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Atolu01: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2023
Have you "feared" yourself yet? MAD things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by talented321: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Don't take girl serious no matter how decent she is'' they are capable of whatever task, don't underrate them.
savedday2 '' the gospel is needed.

1 Like

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by orjibra1: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
She was not yours. Twas just your turn. So rest

1 Like

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Sonnobax15(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by PerfectStranger(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
fyzaila:
Don't jump into conclusion, because you weren't there, you didn't ask those guys what she went to do there. So how did you come into conclusion that it was s3x she went to have there?

Ok she went there to solve math grin

7 Likes

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Gadafii: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Maybe she went to preach to yahoo boys inside hotel rooms, 😬😬
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by SonOfHercules: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
@op. Somebody cannot do evangelism again abi?
*In tinubu’s voice* let the poor gal breef.
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:
Oga...u are just jealous....they did night vigil.... if u want to join ...tell her

grin grin

On a serious note.... u are just naive...U no sabi woman way.... dont u read comment from most married men here? wife wey dem marry for house for years still form saint when it comes to sex..be using indirect moves..

Women will always pretend when it comes to sex....make it look like u made them do it...like they never wanted it...like they are doing u a favour....woman will visit u amd be saying....."i will soon be going oo" ... go naaaaa...na lie ooo...na their green light be that for off pant...

na their way.... ur own is to make a woman feel desired and let her off pant by herself ..all those i am a chorister, i pray twice a week are just mind games to make u feel she's a good girl...

saying u are helping her focus and blocking her is telling her u are a mumu or that u dont desire her anymore.... u know how many sex starved idiót dey her dm waiting for you to fvck up...she will just respond to their chat and u have replaced in a second... na husband hard to see for woman.....fvck boys full everywhere .. grin
U 're a wise man

2 Likes

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Na so Chidinma been dy tell me dat year I be virgin, I be virgin ,mumu me I come dy keep am for marriage not until I mistakenly read her whatsapp chat with her colleague for work. Chai, see me I been want mad,

But last last dy kind lashing wey I give am eh she ma believe say I no get joy, na after we run show I come ask hanty shey u be virgin y I no see blood for my bedspread, she tell me say her colleague deceive her come rape her.Ok, him rape u 4 office, hanty say noo, where? She say brother trick her go one lodge like dat 4 area.

U wey follow am go lodge wetin u been dy expect? Mayb they want discuss global warming. I just laugh her sha.last last she come take say I use am dump am.

If u be girl nd u know say u don spoil,talk am no pretend,u be virgin o, u no be virgin o all na still Bleep go end am.

As a man no ever trust any girl wey say she no like sex NEVER cos last last those ones na green snake 4 green grass.

14 Likes

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by freeborn02: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
fyzaila:

Would she have ignored him if she wasnt doing anything with the guys?

2 Likes

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by PoliteActivist: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Gadafii:
Maybe she went to preach to yahoo boys inside hotel rooms, 😬😬

My exact thought too. Why not?
I remember one fervent guy, his ministry was in brothels and he used to be seen always comming out of ashawo joints after ministering to one ashawo or another privately in her room

1 Like

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by belej2: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLEAN CARS AND LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by LarryCork: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Techie25:
I had to use another monicker so I can be free to express how I'm feeling honestly. embarassed cry

(Sorry it might be long but it's a true life story and I'd need ur comments though cry embarassed)

So There's this girl I kinda dated, She's in my university and she usually come to my lodge then and we use to hit. But she's a christian sha (Dominion city) all this new generation church. Most times when she before she even comes around, She'd be telling me things like she doesn't go to guys house, She don't wanna be having sex, bla bla bla that it's against her faith, Her church and I'm making her commit sin bla bla bla..

Most times, I feel sad about that but I told myself I'd work on leaving her so she can go serve her God, Why I was even still with her was that after she's done saying that, She'll likely come over the following week and even be the one to enjoy the sex more than I do and that's weird for someone claiming to be a full devoted Christian.

But when I invite her over the following week or month, She'd Continue her bla bla bla story but as long as she agrees and comes over. Then boom, Nah she go even remove ur boxers for u.

So fast forward to this year, She told me she was elected a serious position in church and she wants to be devoted, and she wants to stop having sex. (Celibate) she so much love using that word.

So I kind of felt sad and decided to end our sex journey as long as she comes to give me goodbye sex, Which she agreed and that was it.

I just wanted her to focus and probably let her be because she claimed I was the only one she was having sex with and needed to stop and focus.

She usually calls me and Sometimes tells me she's missing me and stuff and It usually arouses me but In the course of even helping her achieve the proposed devoted christian lifestyle, I had to block her on Whatsapp.

So she could avoid me and focus and so far, We haven't met or done anything since 2 months. (I, Myself is happy about that)

Fast forward to this morning, I was hungry and decided to step out to purchase food, on my way. I was shocked, infact flabbergasted and so disappointed to see this Supposed christian abi Church girl abi ashawo coming out with two (yahoo boy looking) guys from a lodge closeby to mine.

Like I was dumfounded, She was shocked to see me because of course she knew what she did, I could see it all over her face, She didn't even say Hi. She just walked past with her disappointed face and those guys.

I, myself as a man. I just walked past as if I don't know her nor know what's going on.

So Aunty, I thought you wanted to be a devoted Christian? You have been telling me this since last two years but I even decided to help you achieve your Christianity lifestyle by avoiding u and stay far away from you.

And you went ahead to be sleeping with guys(close to my lodge for that matter, No shame, cry Nothing!!!), Even sleeping over with them because it's very obvious she was going home that morning and was so ashamed of even raising her face to me.

BUT..............

angry
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by CandidAdmin(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Like someone up there said, she wasn't yours, it was just you turn.

Question of the day - At this rate, will there be any virgin left for marriage in the next ten years?

My sigggy!
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Shedrack777: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Na Me No Dey Fear Women
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Amajuoyi44(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bro all girls are virgin...
Test and be sure u are ready to go
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Stevedison(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Is it because of this thing that you changed monicker? Nawa ooo
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by PerfectStranger(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My exact thought too. Why not?
I remember one fervent guy, his ministry was in brothels and he used to be seen always comming out of ashawo joints after ministering to one ashawo or another privately in her room
Ok another suwegbe grin grin
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Techie25:

BUT..............

if you don't have a job.. play video games
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Slynation(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
fyzaila:

Bia...be very careful there!!

1 Like

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Abolodje: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
What did you expect op, you decided to stop drilling her kukunase then two guys continue the good work dey her oil her ministry you dey surprised.
You think say na only you been dey shine her congo when you still dey active for the matter?

Dey play😂😂
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Techie25: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

grin grin

On a serious note.... u are just naive...U no sabi woman way.... dont u read comment from most married men here? wife wey dem marry for house for years still form saint when it comes to sex..be using indirect moves..

Women will always pretend when it comes to sex....make it look like u made them do it...like they never wanted it...like they are doing u a favour....woman will visit u amd be saying....."i will soon be going oo" ... go naaaaa...na lie ooo...na their green light be that for off pant...

saying u are helping her focus and blocking her is telling her u are a mumu or that u dont desire her anymore.... u know how many sex starved idiót dey her dm waiting for you to fvck up...she will just respond to their chat and u have replaced in a second... na husband hard to see for woman.....fvck boys full everywhere .. grin

Jealous keh? For someone I blocked her contact? She's already out of my life for good and I already replaced her with a more better girlie. even if she open leg. I no go enter. Just so shocked that sister mary is living a life full of deceit.

1 Like

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Techie25: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
fyzaila:

You need to see the guys she was following lol grin grin
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Techie25: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
freeborn02:

Would she have ignored him if she wasnt doing anything with the guys?

I'm telling u bro, You really need to see her trying to shamelessly hide her face. She couldn't even look at me. Lol but That's her cup of tea. Local man ain't no simp!! grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by Prolificgiant(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
Women love sex more than men,men don't pretend about it like the ladies do.let me your sure plug for data,a trial means a come back
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by AdamuKD: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

grin grin

You are a sharp guy. I tuale for you
Even the wife I marry with my hard earned money oh, anytime I want go there, I go appease her make she feel desired and wanted . If not, the sex won't be inspiring. Every woman is wired like that
Re: It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! by purples25(f): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why do guys always try to prove that a lady is a pretender? I noticed that if a lady sets a rule, men try to create a situation that makes her break the rule. A situation that confirms she's a pretender. Why so offended any time a lady tries to be virtuous? What's the prize for proving she's fake? Aren't we all humans?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? / You + Your Ex GF/BF Locked In A Room For A Night =________

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.