Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

One Particular Lessoon Life Has Taught Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Particular Lessoon Life Has Taught Me (595 Views)

3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? / Lovers Garden: Name One Particular Thing In Women That Attracts Men The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Particular Lessoon Life Has Taught Me by dealordea(m): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
Is that I'd rather have a woman with a sexual past than a virgin who will marry me and get so curious of sex with other men that she'll cheat on my twice or even more just to satisfy that curiosity. One of my best pals just found this out. Busted his wife when she accidentally left her email open on the family computer, Boy am I disgusted right now! She was just the sweetest little angel. Now a family with two children will split up.

Nearly want to puke at her sweet innocence!: grin grin grin
Re: One Particular Lessoon Life Has Taught Me by deniyor: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
I guess your friend was not so good in bed and thought he could cover that up with a lady who didn't know any better.
Either way, its an unfortunate event.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Make A Wife Cheat? / Real Proposal Stories - Submit Your Proposal Stories / Pls I Nid A Serious Dating Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.