Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? (19979 Views)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ladies in the house your attention is needed here.just tell ous how you if a toaster is serious about you.

Adanne28
Laveda
Estharfabian
prettythicksme
Mhizkel
michella
daretodiffer
kelechimarie
Pinkycute
cherryice
mathschic
misspicy

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by benedictnsi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Laveda(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Serious toaster? Asin bread toaster? lipsrsealed grin

Personally. I don't know, I just feel if a guy wants something, he's always serious about it, even if he doesn't want a serious relationship with the girl. . . .

For me no matter how serious you are, if I don't like you sorry. . .I can never say yes
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by danbrowndmf(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:

Personally. I don't know, I just feel if a guy wants something, he's always serious about it, even if he doesn't want a serious relationship with the girl. . . .

For me no matter how serious you are, if I don't like you sorry. . .I can never say yes
okay,u simply mean, you don't say yes base on who is more serious rather you say yes to who so ever you prefer?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by albridge(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
for ladies you just have to wait and see. women never seem to know. they just have to do the time will tell thing smiley
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by MathsChic(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Ladies in the house your attention is needed here.just tell ous how you if a toaster is serious about you.

Adanne28
Laveda
Estharfabian
prettythicksme
Mhizkel
michella
daretodiffer
kelechimarie
Pinkycute
cherryice
mathschic
misspicy

I actually can't tell if he's serious, but his persistence can help narrow my interest. However, i have to like him first and he's got to be intelligent, very intelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
My dear fear guys ooh. To me u can Neva knw cos guys can sabi pretend eeeeeeh. Dose particular specie of humans r somtin else

3 Likes

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
MathsChic:

I actually can't tell if he's serious, but his persistence can help narrow my interest. However, i have to like him first and he's got to be intelligent, very intelligent.
uhn..why the very intelligent huh
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
It is not about how serious the Guy is
It is all about Her ..if she likes/love the nigga already
He no never to Toast sef
Win Win shiii
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
I've got no toastersad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
I've got no toastersad
Madam ...when is ur buyday sef
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Here to read comments

Np: illegal - pepenazi ft olamide
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Laveda:

Uhn ...but feels do develop too with time cheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
Madam ...when is ur buyday sef
Buyday or Biedaygrin

April.

1 Like

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Here to read comments
Np: illegal - pepenazi ft olamide
abeggi shift .. Make I follow u sit
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by NemzySeries(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anyss:
My dear fear guys ooh. To me u can Neva knw cos guys can sabi pretend eeeeeeh. Dose particular specie of humans r somtin else
u kw I wunt support in dis 1
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Am not so good at knowing if a guy is serious,but am very good at figuring a playboy outsadsadsadsad

playboys tend to be more desperate....
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:

Buyday or Biedaygrin

April.
I no wan make we carry our 4hiziznsjkskkse enter Nu year..u know say u fvck up sha..
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:

I no wan make we carry our 4hiziznsjkskkse enter Nu year..u know say u fvck up sha..
You did rathersad
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
NemzySeries:
u kw I wunt support in dis 1
Lols. Am serious fa
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
abeggi shift .. Make I follow u sit
2dice illegal, o ma check profile pic obinrin illegal
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
2dice illegal, o ma check profile pic obinrin illegal
No U be my Mentol grin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Mhizkel(f): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Am not so good at knowing if a guy is serious,but am very good at figuring a playboy outsadsadsadsad

You're beautiful the way you arewink
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
You're beautiful the way you arewink
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
2dice:
No U be my Mentol grin
emi bawo? Emi God pikin
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:

how would you tell if he's a playboy?
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
how would you tell if he's a playboy?
them no dey hard to know,they are usually very desperate and real stalkers...if one is not vigilant enough the trap will hook one so tight on the leg...
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
them no dey hard to know,they are usually very desperate and real stalkers...if one is not vigilant enough the trap will hook one so tight on the leg...

my sister, playboys don't do any of these things you listed above. They are too smart for that

3 Likes

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
my sister, playboys don't do any of these things you listed above. They are too smart for that
agreed players know how to play their games well but most i have come across are really desperate to get inbetween the sheet with you..

They are also very dodgy,one cant really outline how a playboy play his games but i on one knw it whenever i come across one.....

Smart but stvpidsadsadsad

1 Like

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by 2dice(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
emi bawo? Emi God pikin
I dey follow u lead sir

1 Like

Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
agreed players know how to play their games well but most i have come across are really desperate to get inbetween the sheet with you..

They are also very dodgy,one cant really outline how a playboy play his games but i on one knw it whenever i come across one.....

Smart but stvpidsadsadsad

Now that sounds better. They got games!
Re: #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Now that sounds better. They got games!
shockedshocked are you one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Instagram Girls Showed Off Their Boobs & Pv$$y On McGalaxy's Instagram Live / After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.