Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? (2161 Views)

Family Is Like A Life Jacket In The Stormy Sea Of Life,just Like INSURANCE. / African Child With Blue Eyes Abandoned By Parents On Suspicion Of Witchcraft / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Afodot0022(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
I so much understand what you are going through op. Our story is kinda similar cos i came from a polygamous family and i tell you, it is HELL. My mom is the second wife and my dad is late. Ever since my dad left this world, it has really been a battle for my own siblings from my mom side, till this very moment it has not improved. We are 6 and i can categorically tell you that non of us prosper in our ways. Its like there is something blocking our breakthrough, my elder brother is a chronic alcoholic, my sisters married wrongly, the one that didn't marry is a single abandon mother, one of my sister is mentally insane. Problem just full everywhere. As the last born, i will say am still the only one doing a little better and despite this, the spiritual battle and attacks i have face is much. They have tried to do all sorts to kill me or make me jobless and useless but cos am closer to God ,he has been helping and delivering me from their plots. I learnt my step mom is behind all this we are going through. My other step siblings are doing well and things are working for them but our own side is upside down. Have been to mfm 3 times but the attack still persist and i hope i will be free one day. So my dear, its a withcraft attack you are encountering and its only God that can deliver you if you get close to him. It is well. Ensure when u get married yourself, you dont practice polygamy so what you have been through will not be experienced by your own kids too . I know one day, the person behind what i am going through and my family will be destroy soonest.
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
nicerod:
U are delivered in Jesus name
In this new year, Stop using the name of Jesus Christ to perpetrate what are lies! undecided
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Blackpearlxx:
first of I’m a girl and as I already said I just graduated and even during all my school years I have always had something doing and not fully dependent on my dad ..and you missed the part where I said I still try to cater for some of my siblings the little way I can
Look, let me be honest with you

a. Anyone who tells you church or God can save you is lying to you.
b. Anyone who tries to affirm the idea that spirits are after you all while using the name of God is lying to you.
c. Anyone who tells you that by praying or attending their deliverance churches you will be saved is lying to you.
d. Anyone who suggests that when you come to Jesus Christ you will be made prosperous by it is lying to you.

You have graduated from college, what next? Map out a path to what you want and follow it as the rest of the world does. Don't get distracted and bogged down by the many noises around you. Don't let your past or your present confuse you as you focus on your goal. undecided
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by nicerod(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In this new year, Stop using the name of Jesus Christ to perpetrate what are lies! undecided

Ok
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Crystalsweetnes(f): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Op, you need Christ than another person cos your father had made convent with the dieties he served before running to Christ, you have to break the convenat and tire down all the alter cos they are the one speaking against you and also the legal ground the devil is using to lay claim on you. I will suggest you listen to prayer alter by Apostle Joshua Selman. In fact listen to all his sermon on deliverance and you will understand more.
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
1. stick to God and continue praying. God's time is the best - and it is coming soon.
2. stop patronizing people that say they are selling one or two items that can liberate you.
3. focus on yourself small. you seem to have overburden yourself with doing things for your siblings.
4. (if you are unmarried) please be very careful with the person you will choose to date. one thing that can scatter your mental health right now is if you choose to date someone that'll give you headaches.
if you are currently in a relationship, please reevaluate it right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by madprophet(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Exmilitant:
Ask your father about the deity/deities he onced worshipped before turning to Christ.
Learn about them, pour libations to them, appease them, beg them for forgiveness and neglect over the years, promise to serve them forever and watch your life turn for good.

After getting what you want, run to Christ grin grin

LoooI.

I dont even know what to say.. Wat if things do not change, What happens??
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Crystalsweetnes(f): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Exmilitant post=119613895]Ask your father about the deity/deities he onced worshipped before turning to Christ.
Learn about them, pour libations to them, appease them, beg them for forgiveness and neglect over the years, promise to serve them forever and watch your life turn for good.

After getting what you want, run to Christ grin grin
Who can deceive a deceiver? Not just a deceiver but the author of deception.
OP, run to Christ and hold on to him like you life depend on it. Break all convenat and tear down every alter and block every legal grounds by the blood of Jesus, don't listen to those telling you that you just have to map out your path, most of them someone has already fought the battle in prayers for them (Maybe their parents or grandparents) I was once like them but when life showed it two faced, I never look down on people instead I pray for them.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Orevahhh: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Keep praying and have faith
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by sageb: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2023
Blackpearlxx:
[b][/b]I need your honest opinions

I’m from a very large polygamous home,my dad was into tradition and everyone in the family before he turned to Christ and now a pastor,my dad was very wealthy in his time..and trained everyone to university level about 22 of us even extended family members,but he is now old school fame..but he is still very comfortable as he acquired a lot of properties in his time.

I was born pretty late as all my siblings are way older than I am,my mom was the first wife,painfully she passed a year ago.You all know the drama that you see happen in a polygamous home right,everything and much much more has happened right from when I was little up until now,I’m 24,my mom was the peaceful one so you can imagine.

My first brother from my mom who is the overall senior was shot years ago by ugm..long story short..my own siblings from my mom don’t do well for themselves at all,these are pple I’m their late 30s to 50s..but every others from my step mom’s are doing very well for themselves,i sometimes still carter for some of the needs of my own siblings in any little way I can and feel so sad most of the time as I never had or remember bonding with my siblings and feel I have a burden to make things right.

The problem now is I feel so very different from everyone in my family,I have always felt I was going to bring change to whatever is going on in my mother’s side..as hard as it is I don’t want to believe it’s anything fetish..like nothing works for us even my siblings that are married are still not doing well..my dad has supported them in different ways even trying to take them abroad nothing works ..even my relationships don’t work....friendships don’t either.

I have held on to God ..even my siblings still nothing.I have spent alot of money to purchase those curse breakers they sell online still nothing.On my end I have been fine and just living..not up until I just graduated..it has been from frypan to fire things have gone so bad.I really don’t know what to do sometimes I feel very suicidal..but I know I have a purpose.

"when I call on Jesus, all things are possible
I can mount on hills,like Eagle and soar
Lord, come rescue me when I call...."
@OP may God's grace lead you.
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by EbenezerTriumph: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2023
Afodot0022:
I so much understand what you are going through op. Our story is kinda similar cos i came from a polygamous family and i tell you, it is HELL. My mom is the second wife and my dad is late. Ever since my dad left this world, it has really been a battle for my own siblings from my mom side, till this very moment it has not improved. We are 6 and i can categorically tell you that non of us prosper in our ways. Its like there is something blocking our breakthrough, my elder brother is a chronic alcoholic, my sisters married wrongly, the one that didn't marry is a single abandon mother, one of my sister is mentally insane. Problem just full everywhere. As the last born, i will say am still the only one doing a little better and despite this, the spiritual battle and attacks i have face is much. They have tried to do all sorts to kill me or make me jobless and useless but cos am closer to God ,he has been helping and delivering me from their plots. I learnt my step mom is behind all this we are going through. My other step siblings are doing well and things are working for them but our own side is upside down. Have been to mfm 3 times but the attack still persist and i hope i will be free one day. So my dear, its a withcraft attack you are encountering and its only God that can deliver you if you get close to him. It is well. Ensure when u get married yourself, you dont practice polygamy so what you have been through will not be experienced by your own kids too . I know one day, the person behind what i am going through and my family will be destroy soonest.
same situation with you brother.
Read my story in quote below.
we are 6, I am the last born.
all my siblings are working with top government agencies and receiving big amount of salaries but they are not doing well for themselves.
They literally beg to feed and it surprises me what they've been using the money they've been receiving for more than 20 years of service.
My aged parents are suffering and my siblings including me can't even help.
My second elder brother is 42, not married, earns from government agency but still living with my parents, eating their food but won't bring a dime of his salary home, he gambles with it and spend on drinking and come back home to eat his mother's food and even the mother still pays his transport money to work.
my eldest sister working with a health institution and earning little close to 180k monthly but she will just use the money and give it out to people randomly, buy things she doesn't need at costly prices and before she reaches home her salary has finished, she's 48 and not married, working for 25 years now but can't show anything she has worked for all these years.
No achievements or anything in any of us and they're all planning on returning to stay in my 80 year old dad's small compound.
I myself was admitted into the university at 16 but how I dropped out and lost interest in my life and career was due to spiritual manipulation cos there was a curse placed that no male would graduate in my family, all my elder brothers are using waec in their place of work.
I then discovered myself late in life, went back to God and got admission again at 28, now I'm 32, when ASUU called off strike,m I almost dropped out due to financial constraints, rent, fees and project expenses and none of my siblings even cared to assist me with one dime, they're all abandon me.
I was left alone but God used an uncle and he came saved my ass and I graduated and broke the jinx.
Just confirmed that there's one man in the village pouring enchantments.
even the night before writing my final exams a snake crawled around my legs but God prevented it from biting me cos I would have been gone.
I didn't used to believe all these but seeing my family and my present life condition made me run to God
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by EbenezerTriumph: 3:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
you must be very stupid, please take your irritating self and get your disgusting presence out of this thread.
Stupid creature.
How I wish a mod can just delete your existence here.
You suck on this forum
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Jan 05, 2023
sageb:
"when I call on Jesus, all things are possible
I can mount on hills,like Eagle and soar
Lord, come rescue me when I call...."
@OP may God's grace lead you.
Stop prescribing Jesus Christ as solution to that which He never said He came to solve or tackle! undecided
Re: Witchcraft Or Life Just Happened?? by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Jan 05, 2023
Orevahhh:
Keep praying and have faith
Those in the world have had better luck than those of you who cower under prayer and "faith", you know why? Probably because many of have a clearer understanding of what it is that Jesus Christ offers than most of you religious folks even realize. Stop using religion to keep your minds lazy! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men = Morons / How I Ruined My Marriage Because Of Pride / Can Marrying Someone With Divorced Parents Be An Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.