Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu (53926 Views)

This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For / "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by freeborn02: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

But why are you calling your fellow human rotten dog if you a confident obi would win

Because only a morally rotten dog will rejoice over election rigging
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by frankson1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

E don dey clear for Baba Obasanjo eye

Baba don start to dey write letter attack people

2023 Emi lokan, great wealth and health emi lokan

Affirmative words of positivity

Is OBJ just waking up? It's been months now since BAT said that.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by kwasoly(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ShaqFu: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
iSense247:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/01/2023-its-wrong-to-say-emi-lokan-obasanjo-drags-tinubu/?amp=1
and he waited all this time to say this.

I dey wonder why he didn't say this when he met with Tinubu and told Tinubu he created new Yoruba words etc...

This man sef. grin
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ElSudani: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Whether you say it out loud or not "emi lokan" is what everyone running for office is saying. If that is not the case, I dare Atiku or Obi to go on the campaign trail and declare that "emi ko lokan" or Tinubu lo kan.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Moh247: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
freeborn02:

Because only a morally rotten dog will rejoice over election rigging

Ok
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by BJanta: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
But right to forge the constitution to
allow you to run a third third term as the
president ?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:
Tinubu was speaking to his party members. He was seeking the nomination of his party, he wasn't contesting for the presidency then.
It is easy to spin and twist anything for political expediency but I believe Nigerians are discerning enough to sift through all the lies and misrepresentations.

You should be ashamed of yourself with this uncerebral excuse.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Moh247: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
frankson1:

Is OBJ just waking up? It's been months now since BAT said that.

Baba is very scared now more than ever as Tinubu seem to be gaining far more ground and they want to use everything to stop him

14 candidates are contesting, Baba's attack was only directed at Tinubu
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Adek15(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:
Tinubu was speaking to his party members. He was seeking the nomination of his party, he wasn't contesting for the presidency then.
It is easy to spin and twist anything for political expediency but I believe Nigerians are discerning enough to sift through all the lies and misrepresentations.
obj shouldn’t even be talking about Nigerian politics. He brought calamity to Nigeria. Someone willing to manipulate the constitution to seek a third time for presidency shouldn’t be condemning another for saying “emi lokan”
Tinubu is within his right to tell his party members it’s his turn.
Many supporters of Obi are Igbos and Christians who feel it’s turn too and they are not wrong to say and believe that but castigating Tinubu for same thing is damn hypocrisy.

I pray and hope the best man for the country wins.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abi oo,bcus you rig for bubu no mean se na your turn.
NIGERIA lo kan oo.
NIGERIANS have suffered greatly from this APC disaster,We must find a way to have a leverage of this APC calamity,and Obi I dare se is the Leverage.
Anyone voting APC again after the level of suffering and hardship pro max they have brought upon this Country is a very wicked human being.
When a govt fails in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY, voting them out should not even be a debate.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ElSudani: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
codedguy1:

You should be ashamed of yourself with this uncerebral excuse.

Now I am convinced without any doubt that some of you are truly dumb. There's a video of this event and you are still arguing against facts and reason. Is something wrong with you people?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Kaysalas(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
StrongandMighty:
This is a situation of yoruba Christains against yoruba muslims, this shows that yoruba Christains have outrightly rejected tinubu!

I'm still wondering how agbado will win southwest, it's getting practically impossible as the election draws near!
Shukudi! Keep deceiving yourself.
Yoruba Christian versus yoruba Muslim. Ogbasaragi ?
We go show you say we be Yoruba first, before Christian or Muslim. We are getting closer
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
BabaO2:
Obasanjo is too overrated, he is a selfish man, too hateful of any successful politician of SW descent. Obasanjo and his likes are truly not 100% yoruba blooded.
Same man that said Abiola was not the messiah after the latter had funded and won election, just because of his only selfish interest.
Yes, he's selfish for producing Jonathan, yaradua, endorsing buhari in 2019. If that's your understanding of selfishness, it's fine.

Have you ever listened to the late chief hubert ogunde's song ...yooo, yoo, yooooo, yoruba roonu ooo? We are not ready to ronu yet. We have been producing the wrong people from time immemorial to represent us, despite our intelligence and God given talents, all cos of sentiments. Only Pa Awolow was the true yoruba elder we had as politician, a detribalised, refined and intelligent gentlemen.

Go and read about MKO. Nigerians had no choice back then by supporting his candidature. We just wanted to send the military back to their barracks. They really set Nigeria backwards. I can't forget in a hurry.

Today, we have great men and women among the yorubas who could have represented us at the national level. Sadly, yoruba is losing this slot again due to Tinubu's greed and selfishness. Quote me after next months election results are announced.

Where's Fashola, Osinbajo, et al? Are they not competent enough? Why Tinubu, an 86-year old man claiming 71? Someone of questionable character which he knows of? See all the drug cases on this man's neck yet, he's seeing it as nothing? Where's our intelligence,integrity as omoluabis that we are?

Had either fashola or Osinbajo been allowed by Tinubu to contest, all the tribes in Nigeria would have voted him. I have igbo friends who said since neither of them could come out to run,they'd go for obi....I'm going for obi too. Its high time we got it right in Nigeria or we remain a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. I hope yoruba would truly ronu someday. Imagine a group saying Osinbajo is a Christian and would populate his government with RCCG members? We voted buhari in 2015 and he's yet to islamize any state. PYO's cook is from the north, this I know, so are his aides who are of ibo, South south and northern extractions.. one of my friends, Philip Obin is among his aides. He's the one in charge of IT.

See millions of seasoned omoluabi out there but soke gullible minds are rooting for Tinubu.

We go get sense someday
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by talk2didi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
DeOTR:
He said that in the context of an APC member.
He didn't mean he's the next Nigerian President, but APC Presidential candidate for the next election.
Baba should stop been ridiculous. We also understand Yoruba language.

You are saying nonsense here. Tinubu dat boastful say dat it's his time to be President same here in Abeokuta where he made da infamous quote. Nw u attribute it 2 APC ticket.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Paramount01(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Baba wey no well, he dey shout emilokan. Instead of him to go and take care of his collapsed health. Can Tinubu successfully manage a pure water factory?

It is wrong to say it is your turn when it is not a family affair. When did Nigeria's presidency become a village chieftaincy title?

But he has the highest number of companies in Lagos been managed we'll (T.v.c, natio newspaper)
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:

Now I am convinced without any doubt that some of you are truly dumb. There's a video of this event and you are still arguing against facts and reason. Is something wrong with you people?

Keep exposing your imbicility on a public forum, because it is only his people that would make him president. He dosent need votes from other people.

So apart from speaking to his people and telling them emilokan what is he telling Nigerians so that they make him president.

Please think well before you reply so that you don't further expose yourself as a rettarrdd.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by sleemomymy: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obasanjo is an embarrassment. He is only trying to protect his interest. Politically, he has no value. We all know who the next president will be. The earlier he take it the better it is for him. Baba, heart attack is real.
CITY BOY IS IN TOWN
KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Maobichek: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

MPAMA! ONYE NZUZU

Please take it easy in this new year, everyone is entitle to his/her opinion. Happy new year to you.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

Lol.. denial is the first stage

We know the five stages

You would accept soon
No wahala. Can't wait
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ElSudani: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
codedguy1:

Keep exposing your imbicility on a public forum, because it is only his people that would make him president. He dosent need votes from other people.

So apart from speaking to his people and telling them emilokan what is he telling Nigerians so that they make him president.

Please think well before you reply so that you don't further expose yourself as a rettarrdd.

You are too stupid to know that you can't run for president unless you are nominated by your party?
How is this so difficult to understand? Did Tinubu say emi lokan on the campaign trail after he was nominated by his party?
Was he asking his party members to choose him above others? You really have to be an im. beci.le not to understand this basic logic.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by hammer567: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
AFTER OBJ 8 YEARS, YORUBA SW PRESIDENT

OSIBANJO 8 YEARS, YORUBA SW VICE PRESIDENT

DESTROYING SS GEJ PRESIDENCY.

EMI LO KAN...
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by tianshie(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

All this questions and many more would be answered by February 25

Abeg no mind dem jare. Tinubu no be dia mate. Person wey born pikin at nine years old. He was 69 when his daughter was 60. Nor be juju be dat grin
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by hammer567: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
IGBO PEOPLE AND SE, ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS OR NIGERIA?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Didi2d(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
But you Obasanjo wanted to twist the Nigerian law to your favour so you can go for third term.

But you Obasanjo is one of the corrupt leader in Nigeria

But you Obasanjo is one of those that destroy this country through bribery, corruption and manipulation

You also turn operation feed the nation to your private farm

Pot calling kettle black
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by jcross19: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

E don dey clear for Baba Obasanjo eye

Baba don start to dey write letter attack people

2023 Emi lokan, great wealth and health emi lokan

Affirmative words of positivity

obasanjo held you tight in the bad corner and you turned to motivational speaker!!!!!! You have nothing to say because you are just out of sense thinking your future is secured in the hand of shaky shaky!!!
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Moh247: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
tianshie:

Abeg no mind dem jare. Tinubu no be dia mate. Person wey born pikin at nine years old. He was 69 when his daughter was 60. Nor be juju be dat grin

You are right he is 86 years old Amuda Yekini Aguileri from Iragbiji

February 25 election go hold and we shall separate noise from facts
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Moh247: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
jcross19:
obasanjo held you tight in the bad corner and you turned to motivational speaker!!!!!! You have nothing to say because you are just out of sense thinking your future is secured in the hand of shaky shaky!!!

I am out of sense for supporting Jagaban and you are sensible for supporting Obi

Una go soon learn
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by tunjijones(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obj is no more ugly apes to igbos again.

You guys are so predictable. I remember when you igbos use to rain different courses on obj.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:

You are too stupid to know that you can't run for president unless you are nominated by your party?
How is this so difficult to understand? Did Tinubu say emi lokan on the campaign trail after he was nominated by his party?
Was he asking his party members to choose him above others? You really have to be an im. beci.le not to understand this basic logic.

Your foolishness will not allow you to understand that saying emilokan within his party or to Nigerians smacks off as being entitled.

What is the meaning of emilokan even if he was talking to his party? Meaning everybody should lay down and allow him represent the party and you think he won't carry that mentality to the national.

My point is whether he says it to his people or not it smacks of entitlement mentality and a dingbat like you can never understand.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by diggindeep: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let them know
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Mrhonesty: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dictators don't like competitors they can't bend, correct, command or dictate to. I knew Obasanjo can never support someone who outshined him as a Lagos State governor. His advice is irrelevant now. All the presidential aspirants are not Saint but Tinubu still has political smartphones and ideas to turn things around.

iSense247:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/01/2023-its-wrong-to-say-emi-lokan-obasanjo-drags-tinubu/?amp=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.