Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu (53930 Views)

This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For / "Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Simba00007(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

You really hype Obj and this is very funny

I can put a bet down not only would Tinubu win Ota Baba's residence, Tinubu would win Ibogun Obasanjo's village and win Ogun with a wide margin

Obasanjo is an expired milk in modern Politics,

but Tinubu went to seek for his endorsement...make it make sense.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Moh247: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Simba00007:
but Tinubu went to seek for his endorsement...make it make sense.

In Politics you consult with everyone even your enemies

He consulted with all head of state and Military Generals including Obasanjo
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
eldoradoxx:

Only empty heads capable of being cheaply tricked and deceived or naturally dishonest person would say that public knowledge of the primary and secondary schools the candidate he wants to vote for as President is not important. That Tinubu has Nigerians who went to primary and secondary schools and are proud of it, who support Tinubu who has refused to disclose any information regarding his primary and secondary schools education shows that something is fundamentally wrong with some Nigerians. I can't vote a man as my President who refuses to disclose info regarding his basic education that we all have.

The thing baffles me and I still can't explain how fully grown supposedly educated adults be supporting someone with questionable character and history in every aspect of his life to manage their country's resources.

I still can't wrap my head around it. And they are plenty. I just tire.

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by victorsola: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
iSense247:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/01/2023-its-wrong-to-say-emi-lokan-obasanjo-drags-tinubu/?amp=1
Obasanjo should just say he his still pained that tinubu bluffed him and his allocations while he was the president. He still get beef with tinubu . Well na dem sabi . Obasanjo did tinubu wicked and Obasanjo claiming saint now is the root of all the problems we have in this country so he should go and rest.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Nicolo360: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Kingzeez10:

You're right my brother. I finished from OOU Ibogun campus. Obasanjo doesn't influence anything here. They dont really like him because he didn't bring any development to Ota entirely. They're just respecting him as per elder statesman.

He did nothing for his people, the only thing I recall he did was him sleeping with his daughter Inlaw .
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obasanjo will fail. He has betrayed the Osugbo covenant, the gods will fight him. He worked against Abiola out of inferiority complex, the gods worked against him he served jail term.

I will repeat part of what I wrote on nairaland when Osuntokun was boasting of Obasanjo's support. I have also posted it several times in the last three years.

Obasanjo is suffering from inferiority complex. No matter how great he might have gone as a result of divine providence, he is on his way down by the same power of divine providence.

In 2010 when Olori Oluwo of RoF died followed by the death of Chief Akin George, I met an old Abeokuta man at an Hotel at Ibadan, the man is an Oluwo. He said they will never allow Obasanjo become Olori Oluwo. In 2019 again coincidentally after OPC celebrated their festival at Mowe, Ogun State and Gani Adams was in attendance. The following day I met an old Ijebu man who is an Agba Awo. During our discussion with some elderly people about OPC because of my hatred for OPC, the Agba Awo said Obasanjo is the Yoruba problem. Our discussion had nothing to do with Obasanjo but about the reasons why I hated OPC. He said spiritually, divinely and intellectually, they found out Obasanjo is the Yoruba problem. I didn't tell him to tell me the reason before I left them.

In 2010, the Oluwo from Abeokuta that I met at Ibadan told me Obasanjo mother is an IBO woman. He knows Obasanjo very well.

In future, Obasanjo children have a lot to contend with. Obasanjo does not want anybody to be greater than him and he feels threatened whenever he sees a very intelligent person whom he cannot control or dominate. That was the problem MKO Abiola had with him.

Tinubu had many problems with him all through the eight years Tinubu spent as governor and Tinubu overcome him, later, he withheld Local Government allocation.

Obasanjo fell out with Buhari before 2019 election he moved to ADC with Oyinlola, Gboyega Isiaka and others when they failed he abandoned them.

Akin Osuntokun should know that Obasanjo cannot help them. Obasanjo has betrayed OSUGBO covenant (O ti dale Osugbo), the gods will fight him. When God wants to disgrace a man, he will make him to collide with somebody that carries wild anointing or somebody under his grace. Akin Osuntokun watch it! Obasanjo is not invincible, the Osugbo is against him, he will fail.

Pa Adebanjo, You are an elderly man and an Ijebu man. Awolowo is sleeping, Abraham Adesanya is sleeping you are still awake, Obasanjo is an Egba/IBO man, O ti d'a le Osugbo, he is not invincible. If you feel, you are old, what about the children.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by chinemezeq: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

All this questions and many more would be answered by February 25
Dear Urchin, emilokan doesnt know that u exist, bet me.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Gandrova: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
okosodo:
If we have to be true to our conscience as of today, Obi is the most qualified to be the next president. Tinubu, to me is too arrogant and boastful. I have never seen his level of pride amongst any living politician.
Someone that failed woefully in Anambra state. You think we are talking about spare parts chairman. Una eyes go soon clear.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Gandrova: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Tinubu is a disaster on all fronts. A corrupt, unsightly, covetous fiend like him is not even fit to contest the chairmanship of Iragbiji Town Union talk more of the presidency of a big country as Nigeria.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria
Pandora of Biafra land
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Spot on obj!

# the druggie will be far worse than the lifeless! undecided undecided
VOTE WISELY COME 2023
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Gandrova: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
It is wrong to say Emilokan by a useless and foolish man that wanted third term @ all cost when he was the president. Foolish soul that can't influence is ward council election now.
He can only fool the 5% region.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ityP(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
What tinubu meant was that,he helped buhari to rig the election.He is also expecting Buhari to do the same for him.

If he helped Buhari rig, why do you think he can't help himself to do same? Anyhow you wan look am, Tinubu is the Next President
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ityP(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Does the word emilokan makes sense to you? How is it Tinubu's turn out of 250m nigerians? Can you employ someone like Thiefnubuu to manage your business?

Tinubu is saying our mind. We believe it is his turn. And yes, I can employ a Tinubu over an Obi or Atiku to manage my business
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ityP(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
ganisucks:

How many times will I explain this to you. OBJ fooled Atiku into putting Obi as his vice. That was the plan for 2023. OBJ never really endorsed Atiku. How would OBJ in all honesty endorse someone like Atiku.

What would you honestly say when results are announced in February? We go hear different excuse grin
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by chinemezeq: 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=119617396]

In Politics you consult with everyone even your enemies

He consulted with all head of state and Military Generals including Obasanjo

[/quote so, had it been that he endorsed him? He would nt be an expired milk naa.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Moh247: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
chinemezeq:

An expired milk can also be useful for recycling and other uses
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emilokan BATstard urchins I hail o
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by eberem(f): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Pa Adebanjo, Awolowo is sleeping, Abraham Adesanya is sleeping. How are you going to sleep should be of importance to you now.

Obasanjo, at the trying period of MKO Abiola when Baba Abraham Adesanya Staked his life for Abiola an Egba man, Obasanjo said Abiola is not the Messiah Nigeria needs at that period.

Coming to Tinubu now, he has said the same thing in another way.

Obasanjo fought Abiola's Presidential ambition, he is now fighting Tinubu's presidential ambition and you are in the same vehicle with him.

In Yoruba land, nobody betrays the OSUGBO covenant and die well.
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by afadi2410: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
DeOTR:
He said that in the context of an APC member.
He didn't mean he's the next Nigerian President, but APC Presidential candidate for the next election.
Baba should stop been ridiculous. We also understand Yoruba language.

Wow!Omo yoruba
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Integrafamoo: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
StrongandMighty:
This is a situation of yoruba Christains against yoruba muslims, this shows that yoruba Christains have outrightly rejected tinubu!

I'm still wondering how agbado will win southwest, it's getting practically impossible as the election draws near!
You are totally wrong and divisional. Is Omoyele Sowore not a Christian? Obasanjo, Adebanjo and many others are on the side of equity. South East has been cheated for long
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by FreedomfromtheT: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:
Tinubu was speaking to his party members. He was seeking the nomination of his party, he wasn't contesting for the presidency then.
It is easy to spin and twist anything for political expediency but I believe Nigerians are discerning enough to sift through all the lies and misrepresentations.
Are you insinuating that having obtained his part's nomination, that Tinubu has now achieved
his Emilokan ambition?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Are you insinuating that having obtained his part's nomination, that Tinubu has now achieved
his Emilokan ambition?

Are you saying you don't understand English?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

through rigging
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by wonlasewonimi48: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
HonestFriend59: I knew this would come one day....Another forum that Nigerians can rely on

1 Like

Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Emola12(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:

bro I'm Yoruba guy,,,,,,answer that question first stop barking around the bush,,,why will Tinubu said EMILOKAN inside how many people in Nigeria nah in family title Nah dat statement naim make me follow OBIDIENT
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by FreedomfromtheT: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
babaolofin:
Pa Adebanjo, Awolowo is sleeping, Abraham Adesanya is sleeping. How are you going to sleep should be of importance to you now.

Obasanjo, at the trying period of MKO Abiola when Baba Abraham Adesanya Staked his life for Abiola an Egba man, Obasanjo said Abiola is not the Messiah Nigeria needs at that period.

Coming to Tinubu now, he has said the same thing in another way.

Obasanjo fought Abiola's Presidential ambition, he is now fighting Tinubu's presidential ambition and you are in the same vehicle with him.

In Yoruba land, nobody betrays the OSUGBO covenant and die well.
Are you saying that as sophisticated and morally rich as a lot of Yoruba people are, they should pick tribe over integrity and competence?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Moh247: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Emola12:
bro I'm Yoruba guy,,,,,,answer that question first stop barking around the bush,,,why will Tinubu said EMILOKAN inside how many people in Nigeria nah in family title Nah dat statement naim make me follow OBIDIENT

And I am also an Igbo man and my vote is for Tinubu

Now can you fvck off my mention
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by FreedomfromtheT: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:

Are you saying you don't understand English?
Please I need your explanation that is why I asked the question.
Are you insinuating that having obtained his party's presidential nomination, that senator Bola Tinubu has realized his Emilokan ambition?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:
Tinubu was speaking to his party members. He was seeking the nomination of his party, he wasn't contesting for the presidency then.
It is easy to spin and twist anything for political expediency but I believe Nigerians are discerning enough to sift through all the lies and misrepresentations.

No matter who Tinubu was speaking to, it is wrong for Tinubu to say "Emilokan"
As in, its his turn, how?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by Galadoma: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
ElSudani:

You are the one trying to twist Tinubu statement , even Tinubu himself has never deny Emilokan statement
Why trying to twist what is untwistable ?
Re: 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu by ElSudani: 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Please I need your explanation that is why I asked the question.
Are you insinuating that having obtained his party's presidential nomination, that senator Bola Tinubu has realized his Emilokan ambition?

Tinubu was seeking his party's nomination and he told his party members in Yoruba that it was his turn That is, his turn to be the flag bearer of the party.
Well, he got his party's nomination(apparently they agreed with him) and he has been on the campaign trail to convince Nigerians who are still in doubt that he is the best of all the aspirants.
If you have any problems with any of these steps I suggest you go to the police or the DSS.
INEC also might be able to help you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Many Travellers On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Saraki Over Moves To Keep Jonathan In PDP / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.