Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? (1724 Views)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / With Confirmation From People,i Can Conect U To A Rich Sugar Mummies.... / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by joaoche(f): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2011
undecided
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
You are bleeped up homie
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by joaoche(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
You might just be right. I guess i'm going through serious misplaced identity. By the way "homie" i'm female
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by y3mz1(f): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hmmm, I'm a UK born Nigerian girl and I find it easy to connect to Nigerian males and females living in Nigeria.

Try a different approach or try talking to ones which have similar interests to you wink
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by coogar: 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
y3mz1:

Hmmm, I'm a UK born Nigerian girl and I find it easy to connect to Nigerian males and females living in Nigeria.

Try a different approach or try talking to ones which have similar interests to you wink

how do you go about it?
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by HighChief4(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
y3mz1:

Nice hair. I like that
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by deniyor: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
it is you. and yeah you are possibly fked up
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by tpia5: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
explain more, poster.
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by joaoche(f): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2011
deniyor:

it is you. and yeah you are possibly fked up
yah copy cat i just wrote that, but thanks for notting'
y3mz1:

thanks i think thats what i will do.
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by iice(f): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2011
Connect for what?
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by omega25red(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2011
the poster must be okay by now since this post is almost a month old and she hasn't come back to say anything else
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by MrCork17: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
joaoche:

Am i normal or just fu(ked up. undecided

joaoche. madam. I recomend you visit native doctor. quick! undecided
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by dastudent(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2011
Actually,i probably get where she is coming from.For most of my life,even though i was living here in naija,i actually found it hard to relate with a lot of people.
1. My accent wasn't helping.
2. Going to a higher institutin having to get used to people "gbagauning"
4. Being a rock fan,movie geek and an anime LovePeddler.
5. Being open minded and people not getting why i can talk about sex openly.
and so many other things that are not actually complicated in a very civilised environment.
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by Princek12(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2011
@ OP: become materialistic. you will have a lot in common with them.
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by joaoche(f): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Princek12: @ OP: become materialistic. you will have a lot in common with them.
suprisingly True!
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2012
And I thought I was the only one! undecided
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by CHIMSKY(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2012
Just become generous.Be liberal with your money and watch the magic happen.
Re: Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? by joaoche(f): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Watch this, a friend got about 70thousand naira from her bf luckily!!

What did she do? She used all to buy a black berry phone... Then came to me to give her transport back home

that gets me irritated!!!! You got no money to eat but you gona wanna have the latest gaget in town

(1) (Reply)

Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? / Anytime Guyz Are Talking To Me. . . / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.