Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) (61607 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Judolisco(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
And u say make people no japa
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by olisaEze(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
They went for crossover night, not knowing that it was cross & die. This crime is denotes too much anger to just be a random act! I’m confident the NPF is going to fish out the perpetrators in no time. undecided
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
seborrhic:

so husband and wife working in two different establishments are the stumbling block to someone or something?

You asked a brilliant question!

If you take away only the stumbling block, you will leave a straight forward clue for the police to investigate.

Experienced assassins don’t leave direct traces.

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by modsfucker: 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coolsperm:
All this Yoruba Muslims skull miners sef, evil people

Haven't you seen what Igbo Christians did to Lieutenant PP Johnson recently?

1 Like

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Aha, to divert attention perhaps.
CoronaVirusRelo:

You asked a brilliant question!

If you take away only the stumbling block, you will leave a straight forward clue for the police to investigate.

Experienced assassins don’t leave direct traces.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by OriOko88(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
juman:
Obasanjo state.
Werey. The one wey dey happen for ur state and tinubu state nko. Cos I know u be urchin
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by brandsoncharlie: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
humberjade:

You have no idea...I know for a fact that no one in those two countries would hear of this heinous crime too. Callous crimes are not restricted to Nigeria, every 3rd world country has its share in large numbers.

Is it not the same India where a female passenger was gang raped by male passengers on a moving bus, inserted pipe into her private and pushed her out of the moving bus? You have no idea
Stop supporting Nigeria, Nigeria cases are far more to mention. Nigeria own is Too much.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by aktolly54(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Good idea
all their call log should be listen to. Text message should be read, that will also give them clue on their dealing.

Telecom service should provide those details to police

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by JooEeL(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
naijainstinct:
What a way to start the New Year! While some were in church thanking God for granting them the grace to see a New Year, others were scheming evil against their fellow man.

This is just one of the many reasons (asides amassing wealth) why the upper middle class keep "japa-ing" to countries they consider safer.

Husband is a senior staff at CBN, wife is a principal officer in a federal university. What else could they ask God for in terms of financial stability? No matter how much you earn, you are not safe in Nigeria. If you are poor, problem, if you are rich, problem, if you are in the middle class living low-key, problem.

If you are the most successful amongst your family or friends, problem. If you are known in church or mosque, problem. If you own an expensive car, problem, if you own an average car, problem.

Just before this news, is that of a woman who came to Nigeria with her kids to celebrate the Yuletide at her late husband's place in Owerri but lost one of the kids on New Year Eve to a gunshot wound on the stomach. Guess who shot the 5 year old? Her 'policeman' uncle.

Nigeria will disgrace you if you are not careful and prayerful

So those who have been dying or killed are not prayerful abi?

Or they are not as prayerful as some of you alive abi?

Blacks and their upside down way of reasoning.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Their so called cross over thing obviously didn't work or saved them. Some body has being arrested in connection? Yea right! Nothing will happen! This is just the start, soon rich people will not have peace in Ligeria, especially corrupt rich people. Ekweremmadu is still cooling off in UK prison. Anyway, i blame IPOB, ESN for this murders.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Antoeni:
What kind of Evil Report at the first day of a. new year?
I m tired of that state
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by blowjohn(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by TheAlchemist: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
When they try spiritual and it does not work, they simply come all gun blazing.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by bcashy: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coolsperm:

If they come for u now, you will start crying grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thats right, They could find some clues.
Its so brutal, if they can find the Son, they will have more clues on who the killer is, i just hope the Son returns safely.

aktolly54:
all their call log should be listen to. Text message should be read, that will also give them clue on their dealing.

Telecom service should provide those details to police
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by mightyhaze: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
FireUpNow:
Deal gone wrong
deals go wrong all the time.. it mustn't lead to loss of lives
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Henson360: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by jimpix11: 10:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ma dira o
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by humberjade: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
brandsoncharlie:

Stop supporting Nigeria, Nigeria cases are far more to mention. Nigeria own is Too much.

It is not that I am supporting Nigeria. I hate it that my country is being consumed by Insecurity (my push factor), but then, every populous 2nd and 3rd world countries have problems that are bedevilling them. Although while those countries mentioned are far ahead of Nigeria in terms of development and on most indexes, I know for sure that crime rate is higher in India in comparison to Nigera.

After all, he made the comparison, not me. Just pointing out statistical facts. Although crimes are under reported in Nigeria, and of course rarely registered into the data base, if any exist, but still, we rank lowly when it comes to violent crimes globally.

Check the ranking of the cities and countries with most violent crimes, and I am sure you would agree with me. Otherwise, try relocating to South Africa or Mexico.

Nigeria only rank highly in terms of terrorism-related deaths.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by OblorOblor: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is inhuman!
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by georgeufi: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Aswear, this is how someone will start a new year, with the most stupid comment I have ever seen on any social media platform in a very long time, wether this is a joke or not, it just shows the level of deterioration the brain of the poster has gone. Very sad and pathetic low life thing of a human.
Realmi:
non of them deserved to die..stop being stupid all the time undecided
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Olatemiseeni24: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coolsperm:
May wrath of God never departs u for tagging this with Yoruba Muslim.. Anuofia
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by ghiloman28(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Omo this is crazy
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Irupetepete: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Candidlady:
Ogun state

why kill the woman.. killing the husband should have been enough

rip to her
are you this stupid in real life?
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by UNUGWA01: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Originalsly: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmm.... country just speeding down the road of lawlessness. Just hope the next President makes reforming the Police a priority .... recruiting graduates only..... paying them well ... have them trained to be professionals in the various fields and enforcing standards of discipline throughout the force. As it is .... the IG makes a speech and promise to leave no stone unturned .... and there ends the investigation. Wayyy too many people are getting away with murder.... no consequences.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Adekaka12345: 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Irupetepete:
are you this stupid in real life?

I was wondering too.

Like the man alone should have died?

It is well.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Fulmigati: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nigeria is a very demonic country.
Re: Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
God1000:
Such horrific death this new year, this is premeditated assassination

We hardly hear of such horrendous incidents in China and India with the population of 1.4 and 1.3 billion people respectively.

states and federal government in Nigeria have failed us completely in the area of security.

See this guy....

India has a serious crime problem. Infact in India, there is a big crisis of acid attacks...so bad that there have been calls for action. Also in India...the phenonemom of rape...mass rape. Rape is so severe that it has even attracted protests. And yes, self immolation and assasinations too.

China too has crime as well. Infact the state even undereports it. But China is the land of child stealing, women being kidnapped to be brides, human trafficking, etc etc.

You guys, if you want to attack this APC government...don't use crime as an indicator. Because crime happens everywhere. And don't mention India and China. Both countries have serious crime issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera / Exposition On Hushpuppi, Flashy Lifestyle Of A Society Of Nobody Holy Pass / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.