Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) (10643 Views)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2022 (Anglican Communion) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion) / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2019 (Anglican Communion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2023
✝️📗DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL
Date: 2023-OCT- 14

🎯TOPIC: CONSEQUENCE OF COVETOUSNESS AND PRIDE

✝️ TEXT: Micah 2:1-13(NKJV)
2:1. Woe to those who devise iniquity, And work out evil on their beds! At morning light they practice it, Because it is in the power of their hand.
2:2. They covet fields and take [them] by violence, Also houses, and seize [them.] So they oppress a man and his house, A man and his inheritance.
2:3. Therefore thus says the LORD: "Behold, against this family I am devising disaster, From which you cannot remove your necks; Nor shall you walk haughtily, For this [is] an evil time.
2:4. In that day [one] shall take up a proverb against you, And lament with a bitter lamentation, saying: 'We are utterly destroyed! He has changed the heritage of my people; How He has removed [it] from me! To a turncoat He has divided our fields.' "
2:5. Therefore you will have no one to determine boundaries by lot In the assembly of the LORD.
2:6. " Do not prattle," [you say to those] who prophesy. So they shall not prophesy to you; They shall not return insult for insult.
2:7. [You who are] named the house of Jacob: "Is the Spirit of the LORD restricted? [Are] these His doings? Do not My words do good To him who walks uprightly?
2:8. "Lately My people have risen up as an enemy -- You pull off the robe with the garment From those who trust [you,] as they pass by, Like men returned from war.
2:9. The women of My people you cast out From their pleasant houses; From their children You have taken away My glory forever.
2:10. "Arise and depart, For this [is] not [your] rest; Because it is defiled, it shall destroy, Yes, with utter destruction.
2:11. If a man should walk in a false spirit And speak a lie, [saying,] 'I will prophesy to you of wine and drink,' Even he would be the prattler of this people.
2:12. " I will surely assemble all of you, O Jacob, I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together like sheep of the fold, Like a flock in the midst of their pasture; They shall make a loud noise because of [so many] people.
2:13. The one who breaks open will come up before them; They will break out, Pass through the gate, And go out by it; Their king will pass before them, With the LORD at their head."

✝️🗒️STUDY: The consequences of covetousness and pride are grievous. During the time of Micah, there was gross covetousness and pride in Israel as we have it today. People devised iniquity and took pride in violence and covetousness as they oppressed others(Micah 2:1-4)because it was in their power "to do and undo." God warned them through Prophet Micah but the warning fell on deaf ears like in our day when people, even Christians, do not see anything wrong in covetousness and pride. Some devised their wickedness openly while others practised theirs secretly, not minding that the Ultimate Judge is watching to bring every deed to judgment (Eccl. 12:14). They rejected God's warning while others ran after false prophets (Micah 2:6-11). They rejected the word of God and so God rejected them (1Sam. 15:26). God was set to give them the consequence of their covetousness and pride. There is certainly no peace for the wicked (Isa. 48:22).
However, there is a promise of restoration to those that shall repent (Micah 2:12-13). Are you ready to turn from covetousness, pride, violence and wickedness? Remember: The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ (Rom. 6:23).

✝️🙏PRAYER: Deliver me oh Lord from the hold of covetousness and pride, Amen.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Date: 2023-OCT- 15

🎯TOPIC: DOING HIS WILL

✝️ TEXT: Matthew 21:28-32(NKJV)
21:28. " But what do you think? A man had two sons, and he came to the first and said, 'Son, go, work today in my vineyard.'
21:29. "He answered and said, 'I will not,' but afterward he regretted it and went.
21:30. "Then he came to the second and said likewise. And he answered and said, 'I [go,] sir,' but he did not go.
21:31. "Which of the two did the will of [his] father?" They said to Him, "The first." Jesus said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.
21:32. "For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him; but tax collectors and harlots believed him; and when you saw [it,] you did not afterward relent and believe him.

✝️🗒️STUDY: In our reading today, Jesus encourages us to think about the consequences of our choices, especially the choices and decisions that will count in eternity. Jesus tells a story of two imperfect sons in order to illustrate the way ofGod's kingdom. The father in the story amply provided for his sons: Food, lodging, and everything they needed. Everything he had belonged to them as well. He also rewarded his sons with excellent work in his own vineyard and expected them to show him gratitude, loyalty, and honour by doing their fair share of the daily work.
The "rebellious" son told his father to his face that he would not work for him. But afterwards, he changed his mind and did what his father commanded him. The "good" son said he would work for his father, but didn't carry through. He did his own pleasure contrary to his father's will. Now who was really the good son? Both sons disobeyed their father; but one repented and did what his father told him. Jesus makes his point clear: Good intentions are not enough; promises don't also count unless they are kept. God wants to change our 'hearts so that we will show by our speech and actions that we respect his will and do it. God offers us the greatest treasure possible- unending joy and life with him in his kingdom. We can lose that treasure if we refuse the grace that God offers to us when we. follow in his way of truth and righteousness. Do you respect the will of your Father in heaven?

✝️🙏PRAYER: Lord Jesus, change my heart that I may only desire that which is pleasing to you, Amen.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 3:47am On Oct 16, 2023
*THE DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL.* CHURCH OF NIGERIA
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* MONDAY 16TH OCTOBER, 2023 *THEME:* A PLEASANT REPORT

*TEXT:* COLOSSIANS 1: 1-21

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

1:1. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,
1:2. To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ [who are] in Colosse: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1:3. We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
1:4. since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of your love for all the saints;
1:5. because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel,
1:6. which has come to you, as [it has] also in all the world, and is bringing forth fruit, as [it is] also among you since the day you heard and knew the grace of God in truth;
1:7. as you also learned from Epaphras, our dear fellow servant, who is a faithful minister of Christ on your behalf,
1:8. who also declared to us your love in the Spirit.
1:9. For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
1:10. that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing [Him,] being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God;
1:11. strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;
1:12. giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.
1:13. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed [us] into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
1:14. in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
1:15. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
1:16. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
1:17. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
1:18. And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
1:19. For it pleased [the Father that] in Him all the fullness should dwell,
1:20. and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.
1:21. And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled

Apostle Paul was always in the business of reaching out to Churches-those he founded and those he had sent teachers to were always in his thoughts and prayers. The letters of the Apostle were not written to seek for prosperity in the things of the world; his letters sought to commend, judge, rebuke and correct, where and when necessary. From the introduction of this letter, we can clearly see the comfort and joy the Apostle was having from the report given concerning the Church at Colossae. These were neither sugar-coated reports nor were they exaggerated. The relationship of Epaphras with Apostle Paul in verse 7 was the ground on which the testimony of the Colossians Church stood.

Any Church that must produce a joyful and Christ-like report must have or learn about Christ from a man that has met Christ or from a man that has met a man that has met Christ. The power and grace of the gospel are transferable. That is, the grace and the blessings that follow can be transferable from one man to the other. For Apostle Paul says, _“When I am not available in the flesh, I have men of like mind that can plant, grow and mature men for the Lord.”_ Is this the same of ministers in the Church of God today? What are we handing over to men today: cars, lands, buildings, fat bank accounts and the likes? Where is faith in Christ and love for the saints in the Church today? (Col. 1:3-4). Dear Saints, if your Bishop or Pastor is to call for a report about your faith at home, work or on the road, will you be bold to send it? To the fathers of faith, the concerns of Apostle Paul should be our concern for the Churches under our care. As we meditate on the Colossians report today, let us strive to leave a healthy testimony for generations to come.

*PRAYER:*
Dear Father, help us to focus on the gospel of Christ and leave a good report, *Amen.*

*QUOTE OF THE DAY:*
God says

_"Even if your mother forgets you, I will never forget you."_ *Isaiah 49:15*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 4:32am On Oct 17, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* TUESDAY 17TH OCTOBER, 2023 *THEME:* GOD'S RECONCILIATION

*TEXT:* COLOSSIANS 1: 22-28

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

1:22. in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight --
1:23. if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
1:24. I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church,
1:25. of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God which was given to me for you, to fulfill the word of God,
1:26. the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
1:27. To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
1:28. Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.

The ultimate goal of atonement is not just to satisfy a legal obligation; it's the restoration of a relationship. This is the point where justification "passes over into reconciliation." The incarnation of Jesus and his acts of justification have made it possible for mankind to respond to his gracious act of love.

There are some questions we need to answer in life. They include: Who are we? Why are we here? And where are we heading? What is our purpose? Unfortunately, few of us pause long enough in our hectic life ponder these questions. Paul said, now "I rejoice in what I am suffering for you and I feel up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions for the sake of the body which is the church. I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness. We were once alienated from God and were enemies in our minds because of the evil in our minds but the love of Christ has reconciled us, not even with our consent but on his own He decided to call us back to his glory.

Lord, may I not go back to my sins and may I make You known among the Gentiles, _*Amen.*_

God says

_"I will fulfill My purpose for your life because My mercy endures forever."_ *Psalm 138:8*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 5:37am On Oct 18, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* WEDNESDAY 18TH OCTOBER, 2023 *THEME:* FINAL AND URGENT CHARGE

*TEXT:* 2 TIMOTHY 4: 4-13

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

4:4. and they will turn [their] ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
4:5. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
4:6. For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand.
4:7. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
4:8. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
4:9. Be diligent to come to me quickly;
4:10. for Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and has departed for Thessalonica -- Crescens for Galatia, Titus for Dalmatia.
4:11. Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him with you, for he is useful to me for ministry.
4:12. And Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus.
4:13. Bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas when you come -- and the books, especially the parchments.

Our text is taken as the final urgent charge of Apostle Paul to Timothy who is very relevant to us today. What was happening in the days of Timothy is happening today. For instance, Christians are turning away from the truth unto fables, not enduring affliction/persecutions, not enduring sound doctrines, not watchful in all things, not fighting or defending the faith, not keeping the faith and not being conscious of the crown of righteousness (2 Tim.4: 4,5,7&cool. We have people like Demas that drew back by loving the world (v.10; Heb. 10:38). There are those wallowing in worldliness: Lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and the pride of life (1 John 2: 15-17). Paul knew that the consequence of losing the crown of righteousness is hell, hence this final urgent charge.

Consider these questions: Have you turned your ears away from the truth unto fables? Have you stopped enduring sound doctrines/afflictions? Have you abandoned the faith/fellowship for the love of the world, like Demas? Have you abandoned evangelism? The final urgent charge is for us to depart worldliness, return to the faith and keep standing to the end for the crown of righteousness.

_Faith of our fathers living still; In spite of dungeon, fire and sword. Oh how our hearts beat high with joy whenever we hear the glorious word._

God says

_"If you make your home in love, you live in Me and I live in you."_ *1 John 4:16*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by CoconutMilk: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2023
emynike2001:

Some Christians are not sticking to the true beliefs and they are believing stories and lies other people make up. They don't like hard times or being called weird for their faith, and they aren't paying attention to the right teachings. They're not being careful in everything they do, not standing up for their beliefs, They're have fogotten that there are actual rewards for being faithful.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 4:08am On Oct 19, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* THURSDAY 19TH OCTOBER, 2023 *THEME:* COMPLETE IN HIM

*TEXT:* COLOSSIANS 2: 9-23

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

2:9. For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
2:10. and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
2:11. In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
2:12. buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with [Him] through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.
2:13. And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses,
2:14. having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
2:15. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.
2:16. So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
2:17. which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
2:18. Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in [false] humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
2:19. and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase [that is] from God.
2:20. Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as [though] living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations --
2:21. "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
2:22. which all concern things which perish with the using -- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
2:23. These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, [false] humility, and neglect of the body, [but are] of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.

Jesus Christ is the embodiment of the Triune God. “He was in the beginning with God” (John 1:2). He was the word that became “Flesh” (John 1:14) and the “Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven... remained upon Him (John 1:32). As believers in the Lord Jesus, we are made perfect and complete in Him for God's eternal purpose. Believers are complete because of the grace of God. Paul itemises our process of completion in Christ through:
1. Circumcision (v.11; Jesus death paved the way for our spiritual circumcision).
2. Buried and raised with him (v.12; Our old life of sin has been buried in baptism and we are raised up to live a new life in Christ).
3. Deleting contrary handwriting (v.14). Through the shed blood of Christ on the cross of Calvary, we are cleansed of all sins).
4. Let no one judge you (v.16; since we have been pronounced free (Gal. 5:1) through the merits of the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, no person has any right to judge us.

However, Christ has done all the above and more for believers, we can only experience them by submitting ourselves to the Lordship of the Master. There is no other route through which we can be made complete except through the means of grace given by the Lord Jesus Christ. All other ways will lead to destruction (Prov.14:12)

*SONG:*
_Complete, Complete, Complete in Him, We are in Him Complete, Complete, Complete in Him, We are Complete in Him._

God says

_"I love to sing over you with loud shouts of joy."_ *Zephaniah 3:17*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2023
Date: 2023-OCT- 20

🎯TOPIC: ABSTAIN FROM EVERY APPEARANCE OF EVIL

✝️ TEXT: Colossians 3:1-17(NKJV)
3:1. If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God.
3:2. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
3:3. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
3:4. When Christ [who is] our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.
3:5. Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
3:6. Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,
3:7. in which you yourselves once walked when you lived in them.
3:8. But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
3:9. Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
3:10. and have put on the new [man] who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
3:11. where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave [nor] free, but Christ [is] all and in all.
3:12. Therefore, as [the] elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;
3:13. bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also [must do.]
3:14. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
3:15. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
3:16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
3:17. And [whatever] you do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

✝️🗒️STUDY: In this epistle, Apostle Paul, pointed out three basic things about human behaviour and their relationship to God. First, we should consider ourselves dead and unresponsive to evil desires: Sexual sin, impurity, lustful desires and materialism. Christian men and women should be open to true love and to sexual intimacy within the commitment to lifelong fidelity. That is God's way. The rest is dangerous and futile. Sexual sin and perversion drain our energies and turn our hearts away from God. Second, Paul advises us to lay aside the old self and put on the new. In other words, we are to be done with our old morals and commit ourselves to what Christ teaches. Paul appealed to believers to hold fast their profession in Christ (Heb. 10:23-24). Thus, lying to one another disrupts unity by destroying trust; it tears down relationships and may lead to serious conflict in church society.
Third, Christians are to forgive one another, realising how much God forgives them. Is it difficult for you to forgive someone who has wronged you a little when God has forgiven you so much? God's infinite love and forgiveness can help you love and forgive others. Don't quench your life with bitter feuding (Heb. 12:15); live renewed in love and joy. Finally, Apostle Paul asks us to (1) imitate Christ's merciful, forgiving attitude(Col. 3:12-13);(2)Let love guide our life(Col.3:14);(3)Let the peace of God rule in your heart and always be thankful(Col. 3:15);(4) Keep God's Word in you at all times(Col. 3:16);(5)Live as Jesus Christ's representative(Col.3:17).

✝️🙏God please grant me abundant grace to live worthy of Your holy name, Amen.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* SATURDAY 21ST OCTOBER, 2023 *THEME:* FAMILY CODE OF CONDUCT

*TEXT:* COLOSSIANS 3: 8-4: 6

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

3:8 But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth.
3:9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
3:10 and have put on the new [man] who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
3:11 where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave [nor] free, but Christ [is] all and in all.
3:12 Therefore, as [the] elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;
3:13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also [must do.]
3:14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection.
3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
3:17 And [whatever] you do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
3:18 Wives, submit to your own husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
3:19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be bitter toward them.
3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord.
3:21 Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged.
3:22 Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God.
3:23 And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,
3:24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
3:25 But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality.

_*Chapter 4: 1-6*_
4:1 Masters, give your bondservants what is just and fair, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven.
4:2 Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving;
4:3 meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains,
4:4 that I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.
4:5 Walk in wisdom toward those [who are] outside, redeeming the time.
4:6 [Let] your speech always [be] with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

👉🏻 *EXTRA FOR THE DAY* _{To be taken last}_ 👇🏻
_*God Give Us Christian Homes*_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFUqxdPfRlU?si=cKNM7TAFE_RmN_G7

In a Christian home, obedience is very important in raising godly children. Our text today specifically spells out the responsibilities and duties of husbands, wives, children and house cleaners. A wife is to submit to and respect her husband, irrespective of her education and wealth. In doing this, the Bible enjoins the husband to reciprocate by showing his wife love! Many homes are in disarray today because this code of conduct is no longer followed. When these three words: *Submission* _(wife)_ , *love* _(husband)_ and *obedience* _(children)_ unite in a home, every member of the family begins to blossom and the Holy Spirit will have a good partnership in such a home. Therefore, any house cleaner finding him/herself in such home will definitely serve judiciously.

This code of conduct in the family is not a suggestion but a command from God. So, if you have not been enjoying your marriage or home, then check yourself and do the needful! Parents, be careful the way you treat the house cleaner, otherwise your children would suffer it in your absence.

Lord, make my home a prototype of Your kingdom! _*Amen*_

God says

_"If you remain still, I will do your fighting for you."_ *Exodus 14:14*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* MONDAY 23RD OCTOBER, 2023 _*{St James the brother of the Lord}*_ *THEME:* THE CALL INTO THE KINGDOM

*TEXT:* ACTS 15: 12-22

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

15:12. Then all the multitude kept silent and listened to Barnabas and Paul declaring how many miracles and wonders God had worked through them among the Gentiles.
15:13. And after they had become silent, James answered, saying, "Men [and] brethren, listen to me:
15:14. "Simon has declared how God at the first visited the Gentiles to take out of them a people for His name.
15:15. "And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written:
15:16. 'After this I will return And will rebuild the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins, And I will set it up;
15:17. So that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD, Even all the Gentiles who are called by My name, Says the LORD who does all these things.'
15:18. "Known to God from eternity are all His works.
15:19. "Therefore I judge that we should not trouble those from among the Gentiles who are turning to God,
15:20. "but that we write to them to abstain from things polluted by idols, [from] sexual immorality, [from] things strangled, and [from] blood.
15:21. "For Moses has had throughout many generations those who preach him in every city, being read in the synagogues every Sabbath."
15:22. Then it pleased the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas, [namely,] Judas who was also named Barsabas, and Silas, leading men among the brethren.

The Church Council in Jerusalem was considering the issue of the relationship of the gentile believer with the ceremonial law of Moses. The bottom line was: Was it necessary to become a Jew in order to be saved? This is exactly what the Jews had believed for years. Now that gentile believers were being saved through faith in Christ, was it necessary that they went through the ritual of circumcision and the other ceremonial requirements of the Mosaic Law in order to be saved. This was not an issue of keeping the moral laws of God; these were non-negotiable.

Peter had presented his arguments before the Council and his conclusion was that God had saved the gentiles by His grace, and that they should not try to put on them the yoke of bondage that neither they nor their fathers were able to bear. Peter had finished his arguments and the chair now recognised Paul and Barnabas. We must note that the kingdom is not for any tribe but to those who does the will of the father.

My Lord, may I never discredit anyone called into Your kingdom service but work in faith with Christ, *Amen*

God says

_"I will cover you with My feathers and protect you with My wings."_ *Psalm 91:4*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2023
Date: 2023-OCT- 24

🎯TOPIC: GOD WILL PUNISH UNJUST LEADERS

✝️ TEXT: Micah3(NKJV)
3:1. And I said: "Hear now, O heads of Jacob, And you rulers of the house of Israel: [Is it] not for you to know justice?
3:2. You who hate good and love evil; Who strip the skin from My people, And the flesh from their bones;
3:3. Who also eat the flesh of My people, Flay their skin from them, Break their bones, And chop [them] in pieces Like [meat] for the pot, Like flesh in the caldron."
3:4. Then they will cry to the LORD, But He will not hear them; He will even hide His face from them at that time, Because they have been evil in their deeds.
3:5. Thus says the LORD concerning the prophets Who make my people stray; Who chant "Peace" While they chew with their teeth, But who prepare war against him Who puts nothing into their mouths:
3:6. "Therefore you shall have night without vision, And you shall have darkness without divination; The sun shall go down on the prophets, And the day shall be dark for them.
3:7. So the seers shall be ashamed, And the diviners abashed; Indeed they shall all cover their lips; For [there is] no answer from God."
3:8. But truly I am full of power by the Spirit of the LORD, And of justice and might, To declare to Jacob his transgression And to Israel his sin.
3:9. Now hear this, You heads of the house of Jacob And rulers of the house of Israel, Who abhor justice And pervert all equity,
3:10. Who build up Zion with bloodshed And Jerusalem with iniquity:
3:11. Her heads judge for a bribe, Her priests teach for pay, And her prophets divine for money. Yet they lean on the LORD, and say, "Is not the LORD among us? No harm can come upon us."
3:12. Therefore because of you Zion shall be plowed [like] a field, Jerusalem shall become heaps of ruins, And the mountain of the temple Like the bare hills of the forest.

✝️🗒️STUDY: Leadership, at all levels, is expected to be just and rule in the fear of the Lord (2 Sam. 23:3). Unfortunately, today, in the Church and secular world, leaders are unjust, selfish, self-centered and insensitive to the needs and plight of the people they rule over. In our text today, we see rulers of God's people, (vv. 1-4, 9-10), as well as prophets and priests (vv. 5-7,11-12)who were after their own interests.
Are you a leader at any level? Remember that it is God who put you in that leadership position in order to help make life better for the people. If you are after your own interests, you will give account of how you abuse that God-given leadership responsibility entrusted unto you, one day. Just as God judged the unjust leaders in our text, He will also judge you one day.

✝️🙏PRAYER :O Lord, help me to be just and walk in your fear as a leader in Jesus name.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:25am On Oct 25, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* WEDNESDAY 25TH OCTOBER, 2023 *THEME:* THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD

*TEXT:* MICAH 4: 1-2

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

4:1. Now it shall come to pass in the latter days [That] the mountain of the LORD's house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And peoples shall flow to it.
4:2. Many nations shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths." For out of Zion the law shall go forth, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

The mountain of the Lord is referred to as the abode of God, that is, the presence of God. It is a place of salvation; God revealed to prophet Micah in Micah 4: 2, that in the last days, people will come to the mountain of the Lord for safety. The temple of God is the mountain of God and it is the Lord Jesus Christ because Micah 4:1 says the mountain will be lifted and so our Lord Jesus Christ has been lifted to provide salvation to the perishing. We are now in the end times where there is no safety- the whole world is in chaos without peace. These are the signs of the end times (last day). However, on the mountain of the Lord there is deliverance, salvation and hope. With the hopelessness around us, we need to all run back to the mountain of the Lord because there is no other place to hide anymore.

The rate of sin in our society today is high-people commit atrocities like a husband without a care about the effects of sin on the family, nation and the world at large! Everything is falling apart and we need to come to the mountain of the Lord for forgiveness and deliverance, and even for safety. If we run to Jesus today, He will save us. Tomorrow may be too late!

Draw me closer to You today, dear Lord, so I may be safe, _*Amen.*_

God says

_"I will meet all your needs so you can overflow with good works."_ *2 Corinthians 9:8*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* THURSDAY 26TH OCTOBER, 2023 *THEME:* A RULER FROM BETHLEHEM

*TEXT:* MICAH 5: 1-15

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

5:1. Now gather yourself in troops, O daughter of troops; He has laid siege against us; They will strike the judge of Israel with a rod on the cheek.
5:2. " But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, [Though] you are little among the thousands of Judah, [Yet] out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth [are] from of old, From everlasting."
5:3. Therefore He shall give them up, Until the time [that] she who is in labor has given birth; Then the remnant of His brethren Shall return to the children of Israel.
5:4. And He shall stand and feed [His flock] In the strength of the LORD, In the majesty of the name of the LORD His God; And they shall abide, For now He shall be great To the ends of the earth;
5:5. And this [One] shall be peace. When the Assyrian comes into our land, And when he treads in our palaces, Then we will raise against him Seven shepherds and eight princely men.
5:6. They shall waste with the sword the land of Assyria, And the land of Nimrod at its entrances; Thus He shall deliver [us] from the Assyrian, When he comes into our land And when he treads within our borders.
5:7. Then the remnant of Jacob Shall be in the midst of many peoples, Like dew from the LORD, Like showers on the grass, That tarry for no man Nor wait for the sons of men.
5:8. And the remnant of Jacob Shall be among the Gentiles, In the midst of many peoples, Like a lion among the beasts of the forest, Like a young lion among flocks of sheep, Who, if he passes through, Both treads down and tears in pieces, And none can deliver.
5:9. Your hand shall be lifted against your adversaries, And all your enemies shall be cut off.
5:10. " And it shall be in that day," says the LORD, "That I will cut off your horses from your midst And destroy your chariots.
5:11. I will cut off the cities of your land And throw down all your strongholds.
5:12. I will cut off sorceries from your hand, And you shall have no soothsayers.
5:13. Your carved images I will also cut off, And your sacred pillars from your midst; You shall no more worship the work of your hands;
5:14. I will pluck your wooden images from your midst; Thus I will destroy your cities.
5:15. And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury On the nations that have not heard."

*EXTRA FOR THE DAY*
*_Psalm 148 (Anglican Chant)_*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyjRZTlyoS8?si=Nx-Pzl6-35hIupkN

Bethlehem was well known as the hometown of David, Israel's greatest king; yet it was never a great or influential city. It was truly little among the thousands of Israel. Yet, God chose it as the birthplace of the Messiah, the Ruler in Israel. This passage from Micah 5 was quoted by the chief priests and teachers of the law when Herod asked about the birth of the Messiah (Matt.2:5-6). Bethlehem means House of Bread, and Jesus is the Bread of Life (John 6:35). Now, 'Ephratah' was the old name of the place which the Jews retained and loved. It meant 'fruitfulness,' or 'abundance.' “Ah! well was Jesus born in the house of fruitfulness; for whence cometh my fruitfulness and thy fruitfulness, my brother, but from Bethlehem? Our poor barren hearts never produced one fruit or flower, till they were watered with the Saviour's blood” (Spurgeon). Whose goings forth are from of old, from everlasting: This glorious promise was fulfilled in Jesus Christ, and Micah's prophetic voice declared that though Jesus came from Bethlehem, He did not begin there. His goings forth are from eternity past. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End (Rev. 22:13).

The Ruler serves His flock. Micah anticipated a future time, one that was partially fulfilled in the Babylonian exile and return, but will be ultimately fulfilled in the Great Tribulation and restoration of Israel. In both those eras, the LORD will seem distant from Israel until the time for restoration is ready.

Dear Lord, may Your Spirit water me continually with the Saviour's blood that I may be fruitful, *Amen.*

God says

_"I will give you My strength and bless you with My peace."_ *Psalm 29:11*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2023
Date: 2023-OCT- 27

🎯TOPIC: THE TRUE RELATIONSHIP

✝️ TEXT: Micah 6;8(NKJV)
6:1. Hear now what the LORD says: "Arise, plead your case before the mountains, And let the hills hear your voice.
6:2. Hear, O you mountains, the LORD's complaint, And you strong foundations of the earth; For the LORD has a complaint against His people, And He will contend with Israel.
6:3. "O My people, what have I done to you? And how have I wearied you? Testify against Me.
6:4. For I brought you up from the land of Egypt, I redeemed you from the house of bondage; And I sent before you Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.
6:5. O My people, remember now What Balak king of Moab counseled, And what Balaam the son of Beor answered him, From Acacia Grove to Gilgal, That you may know the righteousness of the LORD."
6:6. With what shall I come before the LORD, [And] bow myself before the High God? Shall I come before Him with burnt offerings, With calves a year old?
6:7. Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, Ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn [for] my transgression, The fruit of my body [for] the sin of my soul?
6:8. He has shown you, O man, what [is] good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?
6:9. The LORD's voice cries to the city -- Wisdom shall see Your name: "Hear the Rod! Who has appointed it?
6:10. Are there yet the treasures of wickedness In the house of the wicked, And the short measure [that is] an abomination?
6:11. Shall I count pure [those] with the wicked scales, And with the bag of deceitful weights?
6:12. For her rich men are full of violence, Her inhabitants have spoken lies, And their tongue is deceitful in their mouth.
6:13. "Therefore I will also make [you] sick by striking you, By making [you] desolate because of your sins.
6:14. You shall eat, but not be satisfied; Hunger [shall be] in your midst. You may carry [some] away, but shall not save [them;] And what you do rescue I will give over to the sword.
6:15. "You shall sow, but not reap; You shall tread the olives, but not anoint yourselves with oil; And [make] sweet wine, but not drink wine.
6:16. For the statutes of Omri are kept; All the works of Ahab's house [are done;] And you walk in their counsels, That I may make you a desolation, And your inhabitants a hissing. Therefore you shall bear the reproach of My people."

✝️🗒️STUDY: True religion is nothing but the enjoyment of a personal relationship with God through faith and sincere prayer. This truth is emphasised over and again in the Bible and taught in many different ways: By precept in the commandment (Deut. 6:5);by example in the life of a) Enoch who 'walked with God' (Gen. 5:22), b) Abraham who was called the 'friend of God' (James 2:23), c) King David who was known as the 'man after God's own heart' (Acts 13:22). It is also taught through the recorded praises and prayers of people who had communed with God (Psa. 27:4).

However, despite the above, many still reduce religion to nothing but the holding of certain beliefs, following a set of rules and regulations, performing certain rituals, observing certain days for fasting, or chanting certain prayers and by doing these, they feel most spiritual. However, they still lack the very essence of all spirituality, which is to enjoy a personal relationship with God. Often times, even Christians who already know this truth deviate and begin to concentrate on the outward forms of devotion, including church attendance, singing, praying and participation in church activities. They become content with a veneer of godliness, without experiencing the real substance and power thereof. Some even get so fanatical about the outward forms, that the forms become more important to them than God Himself! According to Apostle Paul, they have a tremendous 'zeal of God, but not according to knowledge' (Rom. 10:2). To avoid this as a Christian, your primary focus must be to build a personal relationship or walk with the Lord. Without this, church attendance, payment of tithes and offerings or serving in church, will be a waste.

✝️🙏Food for Thought: “… what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?' (Micah 6:cool.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Date: 2023-OCT- 28

🎯TOPIC: SACRIFICIAL BLOOD OF JESUS

✝️ TEXT: Ephesians 2:13-22(NKJV)
2:13. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
2:14. For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation,
2:15. having abolished in His flesh the enmity, [that is,] the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man [from] the two, [thus] making peace,
2:16. and that He might reconcile them both to God in one body through the cross, thereby putting to death the enmity.
2:17. And He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.
2:18. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
2:19. Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
2:20. having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner[stone,]
2:21. in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,
2:22. in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

✝️🗒️STUDY: Because of sin, the gentiles were spiritually separated from God and without hope in a world of sin (John 10:15,16). However, through the grace of God that was manifested by the blood of Jesus, they have the opportunity to come near through obedience to the gospel. Paul thus reminds the Ephesians that they were now in a covenant relationship with God through the blood of Jesus.
Our salvation is dependent on the work of the three manifestations of the eternal Godhead. In verse 18, Paul states that through Jesus, we have access to the Father by the Holy Spirit. The Spirit revealed that truth which was necessary for men to obey in order to be reconciled to God, through the sacrificial blood of Jesus (John14:26;-16:23). There existed a wall of partition in the temple to mark the point beyond which gentiles could not go to in the temple courtyard (Acts 21:28ff). This barrier between Jews and gentiles was broken down by the sacrificial blood of Jesus. Through this medium (the blood of Jesus), cultural peace and reconciliation was established between the Jews and gentiles. God Almighty is kind and merciful, but sin separated us from Him (Isa. 59:1); we can only be restored through Jesus.

✝️🙏PRAYER: Dear Lord, I put my trust in the sacrificial blood ofJesus to break every barrier stopping me from having access to you, Amen.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 4:16am On Oct 29, 2023
Date: 2023-OCT- 29
(21st Sunday after Trinity)

🎯TOPIC: LIVING A NEW LIFE IN CHRIST

✝️ TEXT: 2 Corinthians 5:6-15(NKJV)
5:6. So [we are] always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.
5:7. For we walk by faith, not by sight.
5:8. We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.
5:9. Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him.
5:10. For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things [done] in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
5:11. Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.
5:12. For we do not commend ourselves again to you, but give you opportunity to boast on our behalf, that you may have [an answer] for those who boast in appearance and not in heart.
5:13. For if we are beside ourselves, [it is] for God; or if we are of sound mind, [it is] for you.
5:14. For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died;
5:15. and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

✝️🗒️STUDY: Today is the 21*Sunday after Trinity in the Church calendar and our reading today enjoins us to live a brand new life for God so as to stand as His representative wherever we find ourselves. God is the end of all things, living or dead, and to have a relationship with Him, our spirit, soul and body must be transformed; we will no longer live for ourselves, but for Him. We must learn and live to please God in newness of life, since we will be accountable to Him for our life here on earth. God is love (1John 3:cool; He is also a consuming fire (Heb. 12:29). This truth should persuade us to live holy and righteous daily. God loves sinners, but hates sin (Hab. 1:13; 1Tim 2:4).
Our service to God should not be for human praise or vain glory, since all things comes from Him (1Cor. 4:7; James 1:17). Since Christ has died, redeemed and washed us clean from our old dirty lives (for those that have accepted Him and are regenerated), we should not remember the old lifestyle which may corrupt our minds and defile us; rather, we should live in newness of life for Him that died, rose and still pleads our cause before the Father. To live for Him therefore, we must be crucified with Christ (Gal.2:20), surrender our lives to Him, walk with Him, work for Him, be in Him and allow His words to be in us so that we can fulfil His purpose for our lives.

✝️🙏PRAYER: Turn Philippians 3:13-14 into prayers.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* MONDAY 30TH OCTOBER, 2023 *THEME:* BE ON GUARD!

*TEXT:* 1 TIMOTHY 1: 1-14

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

1:1. Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, by the commandment of God our Savior and the Lord Jesus Christ, our hope,
1:2. To Timothy, a true son in the faith: Grace, mercy, [and] peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
1:3. As I urged you when I went into Macedonia -- remain in Ephesus that you may charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
1:4. nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.
1:5. Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, [from] a good conscience, and [from] sincere faith,
1:6. from which some, having strayed, have turned aside to idle talk,
1:7. desiring to be teachers of the law, understanding neither what they say nor the things which they affirm.
1:8. But we know that the law [is] good if one uses it lawfully,
1:9. knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for [the] lawless and insubordinate, for [the] ungodly and for sinners, for [the] unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1:10. for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,
1:11. according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God which was committed to my trust.
1:12. And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting [me] into the ministry,
1:13. although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did [it] ignorantly in unbelief.
1:14. And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.

With the state of insecurity in our society, country and the world generally today, every citizen, particularly Christians, must be on guard. However, a greater insecurity exists currently inside Christendom. We can term it 'doctrinal war' which calls for declaration of an immediate state of emergency by the church.

In our text today, Apostle Paul told his son, Timothy, to stay at Ephesus with a specific duty and assignment: To guide and guard against wrong and false doctrines including fables and endless genealogies (v.3) and to propagate charity out of a pure heart, a good conscience and faith unfeigned (v.5). Paul also observed that the problem also manifested in people teaching the law but with little or no knowledge of what they teach. Today, we have such teachers with a good number of them having no Bible School training, no seminary experience, no mentoring but who desire to enslave the church or ministry using emotional blackmail.

Paul did not only condemn these acts but stated clearly that the law is not meant for the righteous alone but also for sinners (vv. 8-10). The duty to guard the doctrine, that is, the sound teachings handed over to us by Apostolic succession, is for all believers who will give themselves to right grooming and discipleship. Again, we must be careful of what we listen to, where we worship and also take our time to crosscheck every teaching. 'Test all Spirits', says the scripture but the truth is, if you don't know the original, you can't identify the fake.

Lord, help me to give myself to continuously abide by the sound doctrine of Your Word, _*Amen.*_

God says

_"I watch over you and I listen for your prayers."_ *1 Peter 3:12*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 4:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Date: 2023-OCT- 31

🎯TOPIC: EVERY SOUL MATTERS

✝️ TEXT: 1 Timothy1:15-2:15(NKJV)
1:15 This [is] a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
1:16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.
1:17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, [be] honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.
1:18 This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare,
1:19 having faith and a good conscience, which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck,
1:20 of whom are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I delivered to Satan that they may learn not to blaspheme.
2:1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks be made for all men,
2:2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.
2:3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
2:4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
2:5 For [there is] one God and one Mediator between God and men, [the] Man Christ Jesus,
2:6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,
2:7 for which I was appointed a preacher and an apostle -- I am speaking the truth in Christ [and] not lying -- a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth.
2:8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
2:9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
2:10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
2:11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
2:12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
2:13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
2:15 Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

✝️🗒️STUDY: Today, it is possible to be carried away by people's successes, failures or wickedness and assume either all is well and perfect with one or it is finished for the other. In our age where earthly prosperity is taken to signify God's approval, it is more dangerous when the persons involved are your sources of strength or sponsors. It is easy to be carried away by comfort and neglect the matter of eternity. On the other hand, the corrupt state of our society has led some believers to assume that some persons are destined for eternal destruction. In a land where many grow rich through ungodly means, unsuspecting believers may unknowingly allow bitterness to take over their hearts of love, forgiveness and reconciliation.
In the midst of the above realities, we must remind ourselves that the will of God has not changed. The revelation and manifestation of the Son of God is to save men from sin. We are not promised a world of ease, we are not guaranteed a friendly world, we are not assured of a sorrow-free world but we are promised victory in the midst of them all(John 16:33). Our commission here is to pray that the will of God as given by our Lord and Saviour in the Great Commission becomes our number one concern. Saul of Tarsus was an enemy of the Church; the same mercy that turned him to a preacher is still available for all the enemies of the faith today(1 Tim. 1:15-16). We must never for any reason deny a soul the salvation Christ Jesus offers (v.4). Remember that in the midst of your own offences, Jesus still brought you salvation. Let this mind be in you!

✝️🙏PRAYER: Lord, teach me to fulfil your will on earth by taking the gospel to all!
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 5:28am On Nov 01, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* WEDNESDAY 1ST NOVEMBER, 2023 _*{All Saints' Day}*_ *THEME:* YOUR ROBES MUST BE WASHED

*TEXT:* REVELATION 7: 2-17

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

7:2. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea,
7:3. saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads."
7:4. And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred [and] forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel [were] sealed:
7:5. of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand [were] sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand [were] sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand [were] sealed;
7:6. of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand [were] sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand [were] sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand [were] sealed;
7:7. of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand [were] sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand [were] sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand [were] sealed;
7:8. of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand [were] sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand [were] sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand [were] sealed.
7:9. After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,
7:10. and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation [belongs] to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!"
7:11. All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God,
7:12. saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, [Be] to our God forever and ever. Amen."
7:13. Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"
7:14. And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
7:15. "Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
7:16. "They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat;
7:17. "for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Today is the All Saints' Day. It is a day that reminds us of the Saints Triumphant - those who fought life's battles in Christ and have been transported into eternal glory. Commemoration of the Saints' Day refreshes our hope in the resurrection power of Jesus Christ. It enables us to renew our awareness of the temporal nature of our sojourn here on earth and vibrates our earnest preparation for our eternal home where the Saints Triumphant have gone before us. The passage today shows clearly that our forebears who are now in glory with the Lord did not join the host of heaven without washing their robes in the blood of the Lamb. As a matter of fact, what qualified them for eternal rest and unending joy with the Lord was that they made their garments white in the blood of Jesus Christ, the Lamb that was slain for man's sins (v.14; John 1:29). In Him they lived, moved and had their beings (Acts 17:28).

Whether we like it or not, each day we spend on this side of eternity draws us closer to the end of our temporary sojourn and, of course, to our eternal destination. There is no extraordinary requirement that will make us fit to join the saints of God other than adopting the same process that led them into glory with the Lord-they washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb. We also must wash our robes as they did by total surrender of our lives to Jesus Christ. It is our duty to live to honour the Lord with our lives: That is the purpose of our existence - His pleasure (Rev. 4:11). These are the basic ways of preparing to join the Saints Triumphant.

Lord, give me grace to always prepare for eternal life, in Jesus name. _*Amen.*_

God says

_"Those who overcome will not be hurt by the second death."_ *Revelation 2:11*

*WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2023*

The 11th hour miracle shall be your portion in this new month. You shall be singled out for Great Increase. The surplus in your home shall attract joy and inexplicable blessings to your household. Overwhelming inflow of resources that will silence your detractors shall fill your barns and you shall have reasons for expansion in Jesus name. *Amen*

*HAPPY NEW MONTH*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Date: 2023-Nov-02
(All Souls' Day)

🎯TOPIC: THE SAINTS' RAPTURE!

✝️ TEXT: TEXT: 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18(NKJV)
4:13. But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope.
4:14. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
4:15. For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive [and] remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
4:16. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
4:17. Then we who are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
4:18. Therefore comfort one another with these words.

✝️🗒️STUDY: Today is the All Souls' Day, which reminds us of all the souls that have died in the faith of Jesus Christ. In addition, we are made to realise that death is certain for everyone but eternal life awaits only those who served the Lord faithfully while alive. The text today shows that God will raise those who died in the Lord to be with Christ at His appearing in the cloud (vv. 14-17). In other words, rapture is inevitable. Only the souls surrendered to Christ will be counted worthy to meet the Lord in the air and be with Him forever.
Beloved, God is no respecter of persons. He is a God of justice who cannot mistake the infidels for His sons and daughters. The Bible affirms “... the Lord knows those who are His” (2 Tim. 2:19). His records of those whose names appear in the Book of Life are faultless. Therefore, there will be no error whatsoever in raising the souls that had been cleansed from sins and had lived without blemish until death, to eternal glory. You have to examine your life whether your preparation for rapture is sufficient or not. It is a good thing to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and confess Him as the Lord and Saviour, yet you need to live in genuine commitment to His will and purpose (Matt. 7:21).

✝️🙏PRAYER: May the Lord grant us all grace. Amen.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Date: 2023-Nov-03

🎯TOPIC: YOU MUST BE A TRUE CHRISTIAN LEADER

✝️ TEXT: 1 Timothy3:1-21(NKJV)
3:1. This [is] a faithful saying: If a man desires the position of a bishop, he desires a good work.
3:2. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;
3:3. not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous;
3:4. one who rules his own house well, having [his] children in submission with all reverence
3:5. (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?);
3:6. not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the [same] condemnation as the devil.
3:7. Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
3:8. Likewise deacons [must be] reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money,
3:9. holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience.
3:10. But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being [found] blameless.
3:11. Likewise [their] wives [must be] reverent, not slanderers, temperate, faithful in all things.
3:12. Let deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling [their] children and their own houses well.
3:13. For those who have served well as deacons obtain for themselves a good standing and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.
3:14. These things I write to you, though I hope to come to you shortly;
3:15. but if I am delayed, [I write] so that you may know how you ought to conduct yourself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
3:16. And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

✝️🗒️STUDY: A leader is anyone in position of influence or authority. Whoever has the privilege of bearing responsibility for at least another person, is a leader. Our passage today brings out clearly the basic features which must not be lacking if leadership in Christendom must be what it should be. A true Christian leader at any level must possess the following qualities: He must be blameless, must be a monogamist; one who rules his house well; he must be above reproach and embrace sound Christian morals and dispositions (vv.1-7).
Dear reader, God looks at you as a leader and you cannot let Him down. You are a leader in your own right. You may think that your sphere of leadership is insignificant but you cannot underestimate what the Lord can achieve with you for His Kingdom, in your 'small arena.' Therefore, you have to strive to make yourself a responsible and dependable leader in the light of God's message to you today. You cannot influence your world for the Lord if you constantly struggle with the basic Christian character as enumerated in our text today.

✝️🙏PRAYER: PRAYER: You need to pray for more grace to stand better for the Lord each day.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 4:17am On Nov 04, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* SATURDAY 4TH NOVEMBER, 2023 *THEME:* THE PERILS OF THE LAST DAYS

*TEXT:* 1 TIMOTHY 4: 1-16

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

4:1. Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
4:2. speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
4:3. forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
4:4. For every creature of God [is] good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;
4:5. for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
4:6. If you instruct the brethren in these things, you will be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished in the words of faith and of the good doctrine which you have carefully followed.
4:7. But reject profane and old wives' fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness.
4:8. For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.
4:9. This [is] a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance.
4:10. For to this [end] we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is [the] Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.
4:11. These things command and teach.
4:12. Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
4:13. Till I come, give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
4:14. Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.
4:15. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all.
4:16. Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you.

The Bible is not silent about what would be the activities of the last days. The passage today reveals the admonition to Timothy on the happenings of the end of the age. The Bible talks about departure from the faith, hypocrisy, lovers of self, loss of natural affection, denial of godliness and the likes (1 Tim. 4:1-3 cf. 2 Tim. 3:1-7) as the characteristics of the last days.

People will become traitors, heady, lovers of pleasure, high-minded and increasingly ignorant of the truth. These are what we see in our days. Our Lord Jesus Christ says wars and rumours of wars, nations rising up against nations, famines, pestilences, earthquake and betrayal, are part of what would usher in the end of the age (Matt. 24:3-7).

Beloved, there is no doubt that we are closer to the end than when the Bible was written. The various vices mentioned in our passage and even worse things are already happening in our immediate and remote environments. We are expected to be on guard against all the wiles of the devil. As Christians, we are not insulated from these evils except we take our stand in accordance with the word of the Lord. The world is gradually passing away but only those who love the Lord will stand for ever (1John 2:15).

Father, give me grace to be on guard against the tricks of the devil, in Jesus name. _*Amen.*_

God says

_"I promise a crown of life to all who love Me despite their trials."_ *James 1:12*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2023
Date: 2023-Nov-05
(Trinity22)

🎯TOPIC: YOUR JOY IS AT HAND

✝️ TEXT: John 16:21-24(NKJV)
16:21. "A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
16:22. "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you.
16:23. "And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you.
16:24. "Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

✝️🗒️STUDY: In today's passage, we see that Jesus Christ was preparing to leave His disciples and that brought sorrow to their hearts. He used the scenario of a woman in travail of childbirth one moment and rejoicing the next moment to assure them that their sorrow would eventually turn to joy. The joy that would come to the disciples would cancel their sorrow. He told them “And ye therefore now have sorrow, but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man takes from you” (v. 22). This agrees with the Psalmist's declaration that “weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning”(Psa.30:5).
Beloved, your season of joy is very close. It does not matter what you are going through at the moment; God's promise to you is that your will definitely exchange your sorrow for joy. Your suffering can be a result of satanic affliction, hatred from family and friends or a test of faith. It could also be on the basis of your faith. Your Christian position on issues of life could also land you in the wilderness of pain or sorrow. The heart-warming promise of the Lord to you is that your sorrow shall turn to joy and no one will take your joy from you.

✝️🙏PRAYER: Thank you heavenly Father because my joy is at hand. I shall laugh last.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 4:02am On Nov 06, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* MONDAY 6TH NOVEMBER, 2023 *THEME:* VANITY UPON VANITY

*TEXT:* ECCLESIASTES 1

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

1:1. The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
1:2. "Vanity of vanities," says the Preacher; "Vanity of vanities, all [is] vanity."
1:3. What profit has a man from all his labor In which he toils under the sun?
1:4. [One] generation passes away, and [another] generation comes; But the earth abides forever.
1:5. The sun also rises, and the sun goes down, And hastens to the place where it arose.
1:6. The wind goes toward the south, And turns around to the north; The wind whirls about continually, And comes again on its circuit.
1:7. All the rivers run into the sea, Yet the sea [is] not full; To the place from which the rivers come, There they return again.
1:8. All things [are] full of labor; Man cannot express [it.] The eye is not satisfied with seeing, Nor the ear filled with hearing.
1:9. That which has been [is] what will be, That which [is] done is what will be done, And [there is] nothing new under the sun.
1:10. Is there anything of which it may be said, "See, this [is] new"? It has already been in ancient times before us.
1:11. [There is] no remembrance of former [things,] Nor will there be any remembrance of [things] that are to come By [those] who will come after.
1:12. I, the Preacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem.
1:13. And I set my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all that is done under heaven; this burdensome task God has given to the sons of man, by which they may be exercised.
1:14. I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and indeed, all [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.
1:15. [What is] crooked cannot be made straight, And what is lacking cannot be numbered.
1:16. I communed with my heart, saying, "Look, I have attained greatness, and have gained more wisdom than all who were before me in Jerusalem. My heart has understood great wisdom and knowledge."
1:17. And I set my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is grasping for the wind.
1:18. For in much wisdom [is] much grief, And he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

King Solomon is generally believed to have authored the book of Ecclesiastes. This is also supported by the internal evidence of the book (vv.12-13). The main theme of the book is to present to the readers that nothing is worth living for, nothing is worth dying for. King Solomon enjoyed life to the fullest and had the best of everything, to the point of overflowing. He saw it all and had it all. His baffling conclusion is that what appears attractive and glamorous for which many people labour relentlessly is all vanity (vv. 2, 14-18).

Beloved, while we are supposed to do whatever our hands find to do with all sense of commitment, it is noteworthy that no height of pleasure should be counted good enough as the purpose for our existence. Jesus Christ admonishes that we should not labour for the perishable things in this world (John 6:27). Acquisition of money, attainment of positions and gathering of material possessions should not define our existence because they all are vanity. We must live for God's pleasure and keep preparing for our eternal home (Rev. 4:11). God's wisdom demands that we live each day as though it were the last. Our focus must be to please the Lord in every facet of our lives.

Father, give me grace to live for Your pleasure, in Jesus name. _*Amen.*_

God says

_"I have chosen you to be My own precious possession."_ *Deuteronomy 7:6*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 4:49am On Nov 07, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* TUESDAY 7TH NOVEMBER, 2023 *THEME:* LIFE DEVOID OF GOD IS VANITY

*TEXT:* ECCLESIASTES 2: 1-26

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

2:1. I said in my heart, "Come now, I will test you with mirth; therefore enjoy pleasure"; but surely, this also [was] vanity.
2:2. I said of laughter -- "Madness!"; and of mirth, "What does it accomplish?"
2:3. I searched in my heart [how] to gratify my flesh with wine, while guiding my heart with wisdom, and how to lay hold on folly, till I might see what [was] good for the sons of men to do under heaven all the days of their lives.
2:4. I made my works great, I built myself houses, and planted myself vineyards.
2:5. I made myself gardens and orchards, and I planted all [kinds] of fruit trees in them.
2:6. I made myself water pools from which to water the growing trees of the grove.
2:7. I acquired male and female servants, and had servants born in my house. Yes, I had greater possessions of herds and flocks than all who were in Jerusalem before me.
2:8. I also gathered for myself silver and gold and the special treasures of kings and of the provinces. I acquired male and female singers, the delights of the sons of men, [and] musical instruments of all kinds.
2:9. So I became great and excelled more than all who were before me in Jerusalem. Also my wisdom remained with me.
2:10. Whatever my eyes desired I did not keep from them. I did not withhold my heart from any pleasure, For my heart rejoiced in all my labor; And this was my reward from all my labor.
2:11. Then I looked on all the works that my hands had done And on the labor in which I had toiled; And indeed all [was] vanity and grasping for the wind. [There was] no profit under the sun.
2:12. Then I turned myself to consider wisdom and madness and folly; For what [can] the man [do] who succeeds the king? -- [Only] what he has already done.
2:13. Then I saw that wisdom excels folly As light excels darkness.
2:14. The wise man's eyes [are] in his head, But the fool walks in darkness. Yet I myself perceived That the same event happens to them all.
2:15. So I said in my heart, "As it happens to the fool, It also happens to me, And why was I then more wise?" Then I said in my heart, "This also [is] vanity."
2:16. For [there is] no more remembrance of the wise than of the fool forever, Since all that now [is] will be forgotten in the days to come. And how does a wise [man] die? As the fool!
2:17. Therefore I hated life because the work that was done under the sun [was] distressing to me, for all [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.
2:18. Then I hated all my labor in which I had toiled under the sun, because I must leave it to the man who will come after me.
2:19. And who knows whether he will be wise or a fool? Yet he will rule over all my labor in which I toiled and in which I have shown myself wise under the sun. This also [is] vanity.
2:20. Therefore I turned my heart and despaired of all the labor in which I had toiled under the sun.
2:21. For there is a man whose labor [is] with wisdom, knowledge, and skill; yet he must leave his heritage to a man who has not labored for it. This also [is] vanity and a great evil.
2:22. For what has man for all his labor, and for the striving of his heart with which he has toiled under the sun?
2:23. For all his days [are] sorrowful, and his work burdensome; even in the night his heart takes no rest. This also is vanity.
2:24. Nothing [is] better for a man [than] that he should eat and drink, and [that] his soul should enjoy good in his labor. This also, I saw, was from the hand of God.
2:25. For who can eat, or who can have enjoyment, more than I?
2:26. For [God] gives wisdom and knowledge and joy to a man who [is] good in His sight; but to the sinner He gives the work of gathering and collecting, that he may give to [him who is] good before God. This also [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.

Today's passage gives us an insight into part of the lifestyle of the writer, a hedonistic life. He lived to wine and dine according to his heart's desire and enjoyed both human and material services to the fullest. He equally satisfied his sensual cravings to the best of his ability (v.10). But at the end of it all, he realised that everything he had enjoyed, acquired, laboured for, displayed and desired, was an exercise in futility. In verse 26 he confessed that pleasing God by doing His will should be the ultimate desire of every human being because it is God alone who can give man the true wisdom to live a meaningful life. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom (Prov. 1:7, 9:10, 10:27).

Beloved, whatever you acquire in life: The status you attain, whatever you possess (material and immaterial), will amount to nothing if the fear and knowledge of God are not your guiding principles. As much as God desires that human kind should enjoy life (v.24) as a gift from Him, He wants our priority in life to be knowing and serving Him intimately. We are therefore expected to see all earthly possessions and enjoyment as transient and temporal, for a short time. Our relationship with God should take the first place in our hearts as this is what will define our life on earth and eternity.

Dear God, help me to live every moment for You and not in worldly pleasure that leads to vanity. _*Amen.*_

God says

_"I know everything about you and am mindful of all your ways."_ *Psalm 139:1-3*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* WEDNESDAY 8TH NOVEMBER, 2023 *THEME:* THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING

*TEXT:* ECCLESIASTES 3: 1-15

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

3:1. To everything [there is] a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:
3:2. A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck [what is] planted;
3:3. A time to kill, And a time to heal; A time to break down, And a time to build up;
3:4. A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance;
3:5. A time to cast away stones, And a time to gather stones; A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
3:6. A time to gain, And a time to lose; A time to keep, And a time to throw away;
3:7. A time to tear, And a time to sew; A time to keep silence, And a time to speak;
3:8. A time to love, And a time to hate; A time of war, And a time of peace.
3:9. What profit has the worker from that in which he labors?
3:10. I have seen the God-given task with which the sons of men are to be occupied.
3:11. He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
3:12. I know that nothing [is] better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives,
3:13. and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor -- it [is] the gift of God.
3:14. I know that whatever God does, It shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, And nothing taken from it. God does [it,] that men should fear before Him.
3:15. That which is has already been, And what is to be has already been; And God requires an account of what is past.

Today's text speaks of the significance of time and season for every action and business under the sun. The early part of the message is impressed upon our hearts with the use of contrast or opposites (vv. 2-cool. The passage clearly reflects that God allocates time and season for every action. It equally reveals that time is of essence in whatever one does. God deals with time and seasons for the accomplishment of His purposes and we must understand this in order to make the most of the times and seasons allocated to us by God. The passage also indirectly exhorts us to strive to be fulfilled within the time God allocates for achieving each purpose.

Beloved, we must strive to be fulfilled in life between the time of your birth and death (v.2) without allowing other people's fulfilment or achievements to intimidate us. This is because our time of accomplishing a business may be different from theirs. Do not compare, but seek to learn from others what can help you to achieve your purpose of living better. We will be judged based on how we spend the time allocated to us for a purpose or action. It will be profitable for us to spend our time frame and space on earth seeking to do the will of God such as investing in the lives of others to assist them find fulfilment in life, working for the expansion of God's kingdom, spending our energy on things that bring joy to the heart of God and men around us and also enjoying God and whatever He has given us in this short duration on earth.

Lord, help me to live happily with whatever You have assigned for me in life, _*Amen.*_

God says

_"The Spirit of life in Christ has set you free from sin and death."_ *Romans 8:2*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by iammarvellux(m): 4:05am On Nov 09, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* THURSDAY 9TH NOVEMBER, 2023 *THEME:* CONTENTMENT BRINGS HAPPINESS

*TEXT:* ECCLESIASTES 3: 16-4: End

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

16. Moreover I saw under the sun: In the place of judgment,
Wickedness was there;
And in the place of righteousness, Iniquity was there.
17 I said in my heart,
“God shall judge the righteous and the wicked, For there is a time there for every [f]purpose and for every work.”
18. I said in my heart, “Concerning the condition of the sons of men, God tests them, that they may see that they themselves are like animals.”
19. For what happens to the sons of men also happens to animals; one thing befalls them: as one dies, so dies the other. Surely, they all have one breath; man has no advantage over animals, for all is vanity.
20. All go to one place: all are from the dust, and all return to dust.
21. Who knows the spirit of the sons of men, which goes upward, and the spirit of the animal, which goes down to the earth?
22. So I perceived that nothing is better than that a man should rejoice in his own works, for that is his heritage. For who can bring him to see what will happen after him?

_*Ecclesiastes 4: 1-end*_
4: 1. And look! The tears of the oppressed, But they have no comforter— On the side of their oppressors there is power, But they have no comforter.
2. Therefore I praised the dead who were already dead, More than the living who are still alive.
3. Yet, better than both is he who has never existed, Who has not seen the evil work that is done under the sun.
4. Again, I saw that for all toil and every skillful work a man is envied by his neighbor. This also is vanity and grasping for the wind.
5. The fool folds his hands; And consumes his own flesh.
6. Better a handful with quietness; Than both hands full, together with toil and grasping for the wind.
7. Then I returned, and I saw vanity under the sun:
8. There is one alone, without [b]companion:
He has neither son nor brother. Yet there is no end to all his labors, Nor is his eye satisfied with riches. But he never asks, “For whom do I toil and deprive myself of good?”
This also is vanity and a grave misfortune.
9. Two are better than one, Because they have a good reward for their labor.
10. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, For he has no one to help him up.
11. Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; But how can one be warm alone?
12. Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him.
And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
13. Better a poor and wise youth; Than an old and foolish king who will be admonished no more.
14. For he comes out of prison to be king, Although he was born poor in his kingdom.
15. I saw all the living who walk under the sun;
They were with the second youth who stands in his place.
16. There was no end of all the people [e]over whom he was made king;
Yet those who come afterward will not rejoice in him. Surely this also is vanity and grasping for the wind.

Our text begins with a reminder that God will judge every one of us according to how we spend our life here on earth. Both the righteous and the unrighteous, the just and the unjust will be judged. Verse 22 again counsels us that we would do good by enjoying the time and season God allocates to us doing His will while we live. Chapter 4 encourages us to live a contented life which leads to happiness and that we should find joy in whatever work we do in this passing world. The chapter equally confronts us with the fact that experiencing difficulty like oppression and inequality in certain areas and situations of life should not be strange to us. This is part of the consequences of the fall of man in the Garden of Eden. The writer calls for a quiet and peaceful life by living harmoniously with ourselves and others. This will help us to be happy with a contented life - “... for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses” (Luke 12:15).

Beloved, are you happy and contented with what God has assigned to you in things material and immaterial? If you are not contented, you will never be happy. Only the contented are always happy as they pray and look forward to God taking them to better levels.

Heavenly Father, please give me the spirit of contentment and with everything You have given me in Jesus' name, _*Amen.*_

God says

_"Draw near to Me and I will cleanse you from an evil conscience."_ *Hebrews 10:22*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 5:53am On Nov 10, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* FRIDAY 10TH NOVEMBER, 2023 *THEME:* MAINTAIN A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND MEN

*TEXT:* ECCLESIASTES 5

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

5:1. Walk prudently when you go to the house of God; and draw near to hear rather than to give the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they do evil.
5:2. Do not be rash with your mouth, And let not your heart utter anything hastily before God. For God [is] in heaven, and you on earth; Therefore let your words be few.
5:3. For a dream comes through much activity, And a fool's voice [is known] by [his] many words.
5:4. When you make a vow to God, do not delay to pay it; For [He has] no pleasure in fools. Pay what you have vowed --
5:5. Better not to vow than to vow and not pay.
5:6. Do not let your mouth cause your flesh to sin, nor say before the messenger [of God] that it [was] an error. Why should God be angry at your excuse and destroy the work of your hands?
5:7. For in the multitude of dreams and many words [there is] also vanity. But fear God.
5:8. If you see the oppression of the poor, and the violent perversion of justice and righteousness in a province, do not marvel at the matter; for high official watches over high official, and higher officials are over them.
5:9. Moreover the profit of the land is for all; [even] the king is served from the field.
5:10. He who loves silver will not be satisfied with silver; Nor he who loves abundance, with increase. This also [is] vanity.
5:11. When goods increase, They increase who eat them; So what profit have the owners Except to see [them] with their eyes?
5:12. The sleep of a laboring man [is] sweet, Whether he eats little or much; But the abundance of the rich will not permit him to sleep.
5:13. There is a severe evil [which] I have seen under the sun: Riches kept for their owner to his hurt.
5:14. But those riches perish through misfortune; When he begets a son, [there is] nothing in his hand.
5:15. As he came from his mother's womb, naked shall he return, To go as he came; And he shall take nothing from his labor Which he may carry away in his hand.
5:16. And this also [is] a severe evil -- Just exactly as he came, so shall he go. And what profit has he who has labored for the wind?
5:17. All his days he also eats in darkness, And [he has] much sorrow and sickness and anger.
5:18. Here is what I have seen: [It is] good and fitting [for one] to eat and drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labor in which he toils under the sun all the days of his life which God gives him; for it [is] his heritage.
5:19. As for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, and given him power to eat of it, to receive his heritage and rejoice in his labor -- this [is] the gift of God.
5:20. For he will not dwell unduly on the days of his life, because God keeps [him] busy with the joy of his heart.

*EXTRA FOR THE DAY*
_*Do You Have A Normal Relationship With God?*_
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQrlJ_UR9-k?si=vw3Pb5E0IyrQUdE_

The passage of our meditation opens with expressions that emphasise our vertical relationship with God. The text counsels us to be careful not to take God for granted in our relationship with Him. We are instructed to maintain a reverent fear of God and be ready to listen to Him; this is what God desires from us. The text emphasises the awesome greatness of God and warns us over careless expressions that may sometimes draw God's anger on us (vv. 1-7).

In the same vein, the text touches on our horizontal interaction with our fellow humans, stating that our interpersonal relationship affects the common good (vv. 8 & 9). It concludes by opening our eyes to the importance of making the best use of our time on earth. This includes enjoying our lives in contentment of whatever God has provided for us (v.18). The use of 'enjoyment' and 'joy' shows that part of God's desire for us is to fill us with joy in whatever He has given us. This means we must constantly seek to do His will as this will always fill our hearts with His joy, no matter the circumstances we might find ourselves.

Dear Lord, fill me with Your joy and help me to do Your will each day of my life, _*Amen.*_

God says

_"My love is patient and kind, and does not keep track of wrongs."_ *1 Corinthians 13:4-5*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2023
Date: 2023-Nov-11

🎯TOPIC: LIFE IS A PURSUIT OF VANITY

✝️ TEXT: Ecclesiastes 6(NKJV)
6:1. There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, and it [is] common among men:
6:2. A man to whom God has given riches and wealth and honor, so that he lacks nothing for himself of all he desires; yet God does not give him power to eat of it, but a foreigner consumes it. This [is] vanity, and it [is] an evil affliction.
6:3. If a man begets a hundred [children] and lives many years, so that the days of his years are many, but his soul is not satisfied with goodness, or indeed he has no burial, I say [that] a stillborn child [is] better than he --
6:4. for it comes in vanity and departs in darkness, and its name is covered with darkness.
6:5. Though it has not seen the sun or known [anything,] this has more rest than that man,
6:6. even if he lives a thousand years twice -- but has not seen goodness. Do not all go to one place?
6:7. All the labor of man [is] for his mouth, And yet the soul is not satisfied.
6:8. For what more has the wise [man] than the fool? What does the poor man have, Who knows [how] to walk before the living?
6:9. Better [is] the sight of the eyes than the wandering of desire. This also [is] vanity and grasping for the wind.
6:10. Whatever one is, he has been named already, For it is known that he [is] man; And he cannot contend with Him who is mightier than he.
6:11. Since there are many things that increase vanity, How [is] man the better?
6:12. For who knows what [is] good for man in life, all the days of his vain life which he passes like a shadow? Who can tell a man what will happen after him under the sun?

✝️🗒️STUDY:STUDY: King Solomon, the writer of today's text, gave a comprehensive description of the vanity of a man's pursuit outside God. He made it clear that there is nothing under the sun that can offer satisfaction for man (v.3). King Solomon started his reign with God - his life was pleasing to God and he was blessed with riches of the earth. He had all the knowledge, skill, wisdom, wealth and prestige a man could imagine. When it came to life's experiences, he had seen, acquired and enjoyed it all, but at the end, he came to a conclusion that what a man is pursuing in life outside God is vanity. He confirmed this by saying “A man to whom God has given riches and wealth and honour, so that he lacks nothing for himself of all he desires; yet God does not give him power to eat of it, but a foreigner consumes it. This is vanity, and it is an evil affliction"(v.2).
Beloved, all your acquisition cannot give the joy and satisfaction you desire. Chasing after power, position, pleasure and prestige can only give momentary happiness. The more you pursue these, the more you will be far from God. The farther you are away from God, the more your life will be open to the attacks of the devil. Only the life lived in Christ is profitable and rewarding. Your bank accounts can be full; you can also build magnificent houses in several towns or cities your dream; again, you can be occupying a prominent position in the society today, but all of these are meaningless. Make the Lord Jesus your life's pursuit. Every other thing will be added to you (Matt. 6:33).

✝️🙏Lord, help me to pursue things that will give me a place in your eternal kingdom at the end of my race on earth, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2023
Date: 2023-Nov-12
(Trinity 23)

🎯TOPIC: SAY NO TO STAGNATION

✝️ TEXT: John 5:2-14(NKJV)
5:2. Now there is in Jerusalem by the Sheep [Gate] a pool, which is called in Hebrew, Bethesda, having five porches.
5:3. In these lay a great multitude of sick people, blind, lame, paralyzed, waiting for the moving of the water.
5:4. For an angel went down at a certain time into the pool and stirred up the water; then whoever stepped in first, after the stirring of the water, was made well of whatever disease he had.
5:5. Now a certain man was there who had an infirmity thirty-eight years.
5:6. When Jesus saw him lying there, and knew that he already had been [in that condition] a long time, He said to him, "Do you want to be made well?"
5:7. The sick man answered Him, "Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me."
5:8. Jesus said to him, "Rise, take up your bed and walk."
5:9. And immediately the man was made well, took up his bed, and walked. And that day was the Sabbath.
5:10. The Jews therefore said to him who was cured, "It is the Sabbath; it is not lawful for you to carry [your] bed."
5:11. He answered them, "He who made me well said to me, 'Take up your bed and walk.' "
5:12. Then they asked him, "Who is the Man who said to you, 'Take up your bed and walk'?"
5:13. But the one who was healed did not know who it was, for Jesus had withdrawn, a multitude being in [that] place.
5:14. Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, "See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you."

✝️🗒️STUDY: Today's passage reveals the situation of a man who was sick for thirty-eight years and had no helper around him. He was at the pool called Bethesda waiting for an angel to come down and stir up the water so that he could step into it and receive his healing. What made his healing difficult was that multitudes with all kinds of infirmities were at the pool with him, waiting for the same miracle that would be available for just only one person in a while. As a result, he kept waiting for several years. Suddenly, Jesus appeared at the pool and had compassion on him; He knew that he had been in that condition for a long time. Jesus Christ broke his yoke of stagnation. Beloved, do not complain about your situation like this man at the pool of
Bethesda, instead say no to your stagnation. Jabez rejected his condition by praying to God for a change and God heard him (1Chron. 4:9-10). Are you experiencing stagnation in any area? Are your efforts to progress in life abortive? Have you been on the same spot for years? Suicide is not a solution, rather, turn your life to Jesus today and ask him to turn things around. He says, "Come to me all who labour and are heavy laden, I will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28). Pray like Jabez; God will answer you.

✝️🙏PRAYER: Dear Lord, please break every yoke of stagnation around my life in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 5:33am On Nov 13, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* MONDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, 2023 *THEME:* GOD'S PROMISES ARE SURE AND RELIABLE

*TEXT:* HEBREWS 6

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

6:1. Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary [principles] of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
6:2. of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
6:3. And this we will do if God permits.
6:4. For [it is] impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit,
6:5. and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come,
6:6. if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put [Him] to an open shame.
6:7. For the earth which drinks in the rain that often comes upon it, and bears herbs useful for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from God;
6:8. but if it bears thorns and briars, [it is] rejected and near to being cursed, whose end [is] to be burned.
6:9. But, beloved, we are confident of better things concerning you, yes, things that accompany salvation, though we speak in this manner.
6:10. For God [is] not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, [in that] you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
6:11. And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end,
6:12. that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
6:13. For when God made a promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no one greater, He swore by Himself,
6:14. saying, "Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying I will multiply you."
6:15. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
6:16. For men indeed swear by the greater, and an oath for confirmation [is] for them an end of all dispute.
6:17. Thus God, determining to show more abundantly to the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed [it] by an oath,
6:18. that by two immutable things, in which it [is] impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before [us.]
6:19. This [hope] we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence [behind] the veil,
6:20. where the forerunner has entered for us, [even] Jesus, having become High Priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.

The pages of the Bible are full of God's promises; all the promises speak of the faithfulness of God and teach believers more about His incredible character and reliability (1Pet. 1:3-4). Today's passage reveals the greatness of God Almighty in fulfilling his promises; an important attribute of God. He is faithful in keeping watch over His words to perform them. His promises to the patriarchs were fulfilled. Genesis 21:1 says, “And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken.” When God could not see anything to swear by, He swore by himself saying “Surely blessing I will bless you, and multiplying, I will multiply you. And so after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise” (Heb. 6:14-15). Abraham waited patiently for the promises of God and he obtained it.

Beloved, hold unto the promises of God; they may tarry but wait patiently for them. Abraham got the promises fulfilled when he was 99 years old. God gave Noah a rainbow as a sign that He was a Covenant-keeping God. What is God's promise to you and your children? Believe God for what He has said. Trust him because he cannot lie. Depend and rely on him because He is eternally dependable. The One Who has called you is faithful and He will surely do all He has promised. You can trust Him (1Thess. 5:34).

Dear Lord, make all Your promises for my life to be fulfilled in Jesus' name. _*Amen.*_

God says

_"Come boldly to My throne when you need to find mercy and grace."_ *Hebrews 4:16*
Re: Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) by emynike2001(m): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2023
_(ANGLICAN COMMUNION)_

*DATE:* TUESDAY 14TH NOVEMBER, 2023 *THEME:* JESUS CHRIST: THE CAPTAIN OF OUR SALVATION

*TEXT:* HEBREWS 2-3:6

*BIBLE READING* (NKJV)

2:1 Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
2:2 For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward,
2:3 how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard [Him,]
2:4 God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?
2:5 For He has not put the world to come, of which we speak, in subjection to angels.
2:6 But one testified in a certain place, saying: "What is man that You are mindful of him, Or the son of man that You take care of him?
2:7 You have made him a little lower than the angels; You have crowned him with glory and honor, And set him over the works of Your hands.
2:8 You have put all things in subjection under his feet." For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing [that is] not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him.
2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.
2:10 For it was fitting for Him, for whom [are] all things and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
2:11 For both He who sanctifies and those who are being sanctified [are] all of one, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren,
2:12 saying: "I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to You."
2:13 And again: "I will put My trust in Him." And again: "Here am I and the children whom God has given Me."
2:14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,
2:15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
2:16 For indeed He does not give aid to angels, but He does give aid to the seed of Abraham.
2:17 Therefore, in all things He had to be made like [His] brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things [pertaining] to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
2:18 For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.

_*Hebrews 3: 1-6*_
3:1 Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus,
3:2 who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also [was faithful] in all His house.
3:3 For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house.
3:4 For every house is built by someone, but He who built all things [is] God.
3:5 And Moses indeed [was] faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which would be spoken [afterward,]
3:6 but Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.

A captain is the one among a group who leads others to achieve a goal; he gives directions and instructions to his subjects. The goal here is eternal life that can only be obtained through Christ, the Captain of our salvation who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, and was crowned with glory and honour. He then obtained a new name higher than any other name. In our passage today, we see Christ as the captain over God's house and the Heir of God's salvation (v.10). He is the faithful High Priest (v.17), the Son of God and an effulgence of His glory and honour, that he by the grace of God should taste death for mankind. God put everything under His control and made Him to suffer death on the cross so that He will bring many sons unto glory. Christ came for man's total redemption (v 14).

Beloved, Jesus Christ saved you with the assurance of leading you into glory (Acts 4:12; John 1:12). You are a candidate of God's eternal kingdom, therefore, rejoice that you have a loving and caring Captain of your soul, leading you to glory. He gives all things to all people: Forgiveness to penitent sinners; health to the sick; comfort to the disheartened; strength to the weak; refuge to the insecure; guidance to the confused; rest to the weary and children to the barren. Relax confidently in His saving arms and you will be happy that you did so.

Dear Lord, I hand over the affairs of my life to Christ, the captain of my salvation for safety in Jesus' name. _*Amen.*_

God says

_"Taste and you will see that I am a good God."_ *Psalm 34:8*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / "Re-Electing Buhari Will Perpetuate Suffering" - Bishop Chukwuma / The Historicity Of The Books Of The Bible - Reference: Daniel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 368
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.