Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice (7628 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by sqlPAIN: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
She's married with two Male kids but has been divorced for almost four years now and is now staying with her little children in my father's (her brother) house in the village.

Normally every December, me and my family do travel home but this time, my parents and siblings refused to travel as a result of what's happening in the East but I travelled never the less and ever since I got here, It has been from one sexual temptation to another.

This lady is almost 40 but if you see her, with the way she looks and how endowed she is, youll think she's 25-27...I'm seriously trying to avoid this lady but we're the only one's in this big house and it's really difficult to avoid her, she's the one who cooks for both of us....

She's be trying to seduce me into having sex with her for countless times now and even a kid can tell she knows what she's doing...

Last night I was watching some world cup highlights in the sitting room when she just came all of a sudden with only a towel that was just covering half of her laps, and came to sit besides me asking me if I have a girlfriend, asking me if I use a condom while gave sex with her (can you imagine question), telling me all sorts of nonsense about safe sex all while stylishly making some seductive body contact, and I was shirtless.

At some point I had to leave the sitting room for her because my pen*s was visibly erected and I know she saw it. One time she came to my room while I was watching movies with my laptop on my bed in the guise of bringing me my food, Oyo drop food and go, aunty drop food come lye down for bed with me asking me why I like to to watch oyinbo film too much (in Igbo), with ordinary wrapper and no underwear ohh...I just don't know what to do because I feel it's just a Matter of time before I am forced to sex this lady and I'm not the churchy type......

I've even masturbated with the thought of having sex with her just to try and call my hormones but omo, it seems I might end up leaving this place earlier than expected or fûcking the living day light out of her...God abeg ohh..
Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by MufasaLion: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
I understand your plight but do not have any sexual relationship with her. I'm not surprised she could be like that because such people like her exist and there are many reasons for such act. There are many men wanting to have sex with their relatives also.

However, try to avoid her whenever she's putting up those acts and make sure you have a video evidence, should in case she wants to blackmail you.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
She might be a bastard and she knows it
Or u might be a bastard and she knows, sorry tho

So fvck her bastardly and don't tell anyone

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Kollins11: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
That is a forbidden kpekus. I don't support Incest. Same blood that runs through her vain and your father's vain is the same blood that runs through yours. So her kpekus is a NO-GO AREA.

Assuming she's your father's friend, sidechick or baby mama I would have adviced you to take your own share of the kpekus.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Asgard73: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Flee the house before it’s late…

All this kind village stories .. no go do..

The aftermath eh..

Only you go dey reason why and how.. devil real oh

Wish you luck

20 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Curious345: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Go back to your weed ... Romance section is not taken seriously

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by securitywatch50: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
Why not call her to order and let her know your not impressed by her attitude.
Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by GoooodHardDick: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oga we already know you want to bang her so go ahead and do so. Which advice you dey find again? We know what's on your mind, go ahead and do it.

Like the comrade above said, that girl is not the biological sister to your father, she knows this too.
Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by devilmaycry: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
Father's immediate younger sister ....
This sentence is making the whole story look like it's a far distance relative .

Bro na your aunt oh.... your aunt !!!!

If you like do not hold yourself, better still travel back to where you came from. The after math of the evil deed you are being lured into maybe a life time regret.

Be warned

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Ballzproblem2: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin yeye story

5 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Danibonk(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Person wey you don bang for your mind tey tey

4 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Holybaddo: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Jazz for one olosho house do some quickie when ever she tempt you

It just for a matter of time before you hate her completely
And she go rest if she see say you no giving in to her games
Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Foodie1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2022
@Op, how old are you ??

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Yugoslavia247(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Leave as soon as possible.

You have prevented mazi from coming to give her what she want.

Someone was doing this before you came. Maybe you are the one actually making life hard for her.

Be a gentle man and leave bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Nicepoker(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
You want to sleep with your Aunt? I know you are just here for a go ahead approval. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by VinnyBaba: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nonsense, Fake Story. undecided

I can bet my Ex Girlfriend, Ebiere's succulent but Strong Boobs that it is.. sad

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by byinks(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
I've heard how guys get trapped by sister In-laws but this case too weird.. escape escape
Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Jeremani: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2022
This guy fit don fvck her already

7 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by obinna58(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
Flee from incest
Be the boss of yourself

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Jestin: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Village people don finally call this one home to roast am
Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by meobizy(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
This boy. This boy. This boy.

This useless forum will move the story to front page. Somebody must really enjoy his imagination.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Womanizer(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
No matter how attractive she might be, flee from incest!

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Kobicove(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
It will not be a good idea for you to have any form of sexual relations with her since she's a close blood relative undecided
Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by YorubaMod(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oga getat abeg.. Stop disturbing us with your nonsense fake story.

Who carry you go there Don't you know how to enter bus and return to where you dey before Mtcheeww

8 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by okoroemeka(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
sqlPAIN:
She's married with two Male kids but has been divorced for almost four years now and is now staying with her little children in my father's(her brother) house in the village. Normally every December, me and my family do travel home but this time,my parents and siblings refused to travel as a result of what's happening in the East but I travelled never the less and ever since I got here, It has been from one sexual temptation to another. This lady is almost 40 but if you see her, with the way she looks and how endowed she is, youll think she's 25-27...I'm seriously trying to avoid this lady but we're the only one's in this big house and it's really difficult to avoid her, she's the one who cooks for both of us....She's be trying to seduce me into having sex with her for countless times now and even a kid can tell she knows what she's doing... Last night I was watching some world cup highlights in the sitting room when she just came all of a sudden with only a towel that was just covering half of her laps, and came to sit besides me asking me if I have a girlfriend, asking me if I use a condom while gave sex with her(can you imagine question), telling me all sorts of nonsense about safe sex all while stylishly making some seductive body contact, and I was shirtless. At some point I had to leave the sitting room for her because my pen*s was visibly erected and I know she saw it. One time she came to my room while I was watching movies with my laptop on my bed in the guise of bringing me my food, Oyo drop food and go, aunty drop food come lye down for bed with me asking me why I like to to watch oyinbo film too much(in Igbo), with ordinary wrapper and no underwear ohh...I just don't know what to do because I feel it's just a Matter of time before I am forced to sex this lady and I'm not the churchy type...... I've even masturbated with the thought of having sex with her just to try and call my hormones but omo, it seems I might end up leaving this place earlier than expected.
pls thread with caution hell has no fury compared to a woman scorned, especially considering the fact she cooks for you and lives in close proximity,if I am in such situation I will nack the woman to calm her hormones and make the house a happy home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2022
do you know people marry their cousins in some cultures

e.g jewish culture and indian culture

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by baretalk: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na wa for Obi people.
Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Ejaisky: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2022
Do not do what you will be ashamed of.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Asstrax: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
Taboo dey sweet o

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
okoroemeka:
pls thread with caution hell has no fury compared to a woman scorned, especially considering the fact she cooks for you and lives in close proximity,if I am in such situation I will nack the woman to calm her hormones and make the house a happy home
so woman has finish in the world,

That he will leave them to be nacking his aunty

U don't know that after the evil act, hatred will follow from either him or that aunty

No be every hole, den dey nack

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Immediate Younger Sister Is Trying To Seduce Me. Please I Need Advice by Arizoner: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bratislava, frozen70, sisisioge, ahnie, ishilove, mariahangel come oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] / Renmoney Soft Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor! / After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.