Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert (19030 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Man Cusses Out Nigerian Online Store After The Sne / Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Marley15: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2023
Utanisco:
I thank God for ma life

If everybody could be playing hillsong,elevation worship,Jesus culture, vertical worship, desperation band,worship central,jenn Johnson,eoghan heaslip, and other similar bands like this and invest in these bands to watch them live

Ur life can never be the same

How does this nigga burna edify u people with nonsense lyrics
Asin how do u people enjoy these music
And now he is coming out blatant to insult u people

Darkness is BAD

ur i.q is very low Hillsong is a scam
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by OboOlora(f): 9:59am On Jan 03, 2023
IbileIfe:

We love you.
Happy New Year!
Awwwww love u too right back my darling
Happy New Year to you and yours too
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Successfulben: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Mumu people everywhere. During my time(I mean two years ago grin), people like burna boy wouldn't make it in the music industry. The kind of music and people we celebrate in this indomie generation that have no regards for their elders is one of the reasons why Nigeria is still where it's today. Imagine portable is also a celebrity, gathering thousands of likes for singing and saying gibberish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Sucre6: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2023
I don't know why I don't fancy music concerts and shows, I rather go for a comedy show where I will sit down and have a good laugh, instead of a crowdy music show where your phones may be stolen at the end of the day, rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Chiraq77(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Burna Nothing do you
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by candygist: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Sammysolution:
See mumu, na by force to love you, I don't know about you killing anybody for cubana, but shey na lie say your mama dance for fela, no matter how rich, popular and powerful you are, there are some things you can not rewrite or change.

Did you see is mother dancing for fela ?
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by realestate99: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
anyway I cN see your point..

But he is a low key winner.. Who even know him sef?

Burna to the world please
Take your "L" in peace, your likes are disgusting offline, he showed you what you were ignorant of, instead of you to be thankful, your useless ego came in the way.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by DonBenny77(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Shut up, Benjamin the fool.
Borrow money to rear chicken. Ogun kee you there
Even the fowl trained with loan get sense and dey more valuable than you.
Olodo!
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Doyou2019: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2023
bhella10:
Characteristics of an Obidients cheesy grin

That eim 'October 20 2020' song still dey pain gou Tinubidiots. grin We understand.
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Nobodysboo(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Wahala for who no like burna
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Utanisco(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Marley15:
ur i.q is very low Hillsong is a scam

God bless u bro
Bless ur fada
Bless ya moda
Bless everybody in ur house

Ameeeeeeen

Hillsong is a blessing to my life
Without hillsong
Wud HV been death since

Thank you hillsong for bringing me closer to jesus

I will die with ur music's
Ur lyrics inspires me n edifies me

One love

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by ComeToJesus: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2023
How can grown men and women hang on till 3am for this harmattan cold dey wait for one overgrown child that has no home training, so egoistic, arrogant, rude, insolent and rebellious.

A boy who woke up one morning and decided that God will be happy if he beats up pastors and preachers of the gospel.. no be mild insanity be dat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Moneyboyz: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2023
If everyone is like me, none of these silly musicians would make a dine. I will never pay to go see some nigga in a concert.

Only for then to come and play a music we all know and pretend to sing with a mute Mike. It's pure silly.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by grandstar(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2023
If he had a contract with the terms stipulated, you're duty bound to honor it.

Do you think those who wake up at 4am to prepare for work love their jobs? Do you think the bus conductor loves his passengers who have called him all the rotten names under the sun loves them?

Burnaby boy is a bad role model.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Burna Boy and His Ego
It's not ego. He's doomed to fail n go back to square one. Very stupid n dirty boy

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Liballo: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2023
RenerdLiam:

Sure, telling someone “God will punish you” doesn’t mean judgement will fall on that person.

If you don’t do anything wrong, why will anyone punish you. Moreover, the term “God” isn’t an errand boy.

Such words shouldn’t be taken seriously. It doesn’t have any effect except how you choose to take it.

Imagine the gibberish you wrote just because you want to justify his wrongdoings!
Africa still has a long way to go . Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Bentonite1: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
That mumu burns boy forgot same fan him whom he's today. What a sick and naive response
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by LILTJAY: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
if every one be like me, Nigeria artists for too poor because I can't use my money to go listen to pangolo music by one trashy African artists
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by LILTJAY: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Moneyboyz:
If everyone is like me, none of these silly musicians would make a dine. I will never pay to go see some nigga in a concert.

Only for then to come and play a music we all know and pretend to sing with a mute Mike. It's pure silly.
paying 30k to listen to trash and pangolo Nigeria music without meaniful lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by SenatePresdo(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2023
OboOlora:
As it should be!!!

But people with low self esteem will always call confidence who or pride

If u nor love me for Nairaland, na God go punish u cheesy

Toxicity is neither confidence nor pride.
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by OfficialTundex(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2023
Hello, fellow Nigerians, have you heard of funnyTv on WhatsApp we post daily comedy, funny memes, entertainment on our WhatsApp status and we also do giveaway…click the link below to send us a message
https:///message/42Q62WCNYZPCO1
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by SenatePresdo(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian artists and pride are like 5 & 6 undecided

I pity his yeye standing fans.
Burna Boy in particular.

The guy is way too spoilt.
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Kobicove(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Astra101:
No one owe you love... You're becoming too boastful!

The guy has always being lousy undecided
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by sircatherine45(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
RenerdLiam:

Sure, telling someone “God will punish you” doesn’t mean judgement will fall on that person.

If you don’t do anything wrong, why will anyone punish you. Moreover, the term “God” isn’t an errand boy.

Such words shouldn’t be taken seriously. It doesn’t have any effect except how you choose to take it.

Alright. Say that to a man with a gun or a person with lethal metaphysical powers and give the forum your feedback.
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Liballo: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
RenerdLiam:

Take cane and go and beat him then.
I don’t have to beat him, the person I feel like beating is you.

I’m sure even if Burna insults your generation, you’ll still praise him.

I only wanted to tell you how stupid and dumb you were , nothing much .

Zombie fan.
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Liballo: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
sircatherine45:

Alright. Say that to a man with a gun or a person with lethal metaphysical powers and give the forum your feedback.
Don’t mind the idiot. Justifying stupidity!

Little wonder Africans keep electing the same incompetent leaders.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Mercury12(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian artists and pride are like 5 & 6 undecided

I pity his yeye standing fans.
Yes it is pride. Everyone has pride. but some people has it in excess. every human is different.

We also have to understand people for whom they really are. That is the secret to life

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by shegz24(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
The worst part is that he dares not say this in a foreign country, not even Ghana.
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Milezero: 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Love is forgiveness
Offences would surely come
If you can't forgive someone you claimed to love ,then you don't love them at all.
Is this the first time burna boy would offend them deliberately or not deliberately
They should forgive him.
Astra101:
No one owe you love... You're becoming too boastful!
Re: Burna Boy Cusses Out His Fans Who Waited Hours For His Live Concert by Daviestunech(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
chatinent:
I should pay ₦30k to watch an ape say God will punish me on the first day of a new year? How much is zoo ticket to watch all animals perform?

The useless people are those ones who still responded to his “tell me what you see when you look at me” after the insult. I hear some folks still shouting “sungbalaja.” Sungba Kee you there. Fool.

Little wonder the ape was sounding like he was doing y'all a favour.

By the way, answering his question, your mama dance for Fela Abi she no dance?

This your picture below is gory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates 45th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Chika Ike With Helen Paul And Uti Nwachukwu On Jara / Actress Oge Okoye Stuns In Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.