Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari (41214 Views)

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / How Kwankwaso Stashed Kano's $1million In Ukraine — Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2023
Buhari was attacked with bomb in kaduna

Nobody in the town or village was tortured by the military

No shops were burned down by military

No houses were burned down by military

No Youths or elderly was shot on sit by the army

They carefully caught the perpetrators or hell they haven't even been caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by badoh(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Thank goodness nothing happened to Buhari then because the end result would have been bloody.

It’s just like something happening to Peter Obi now; Nigeria will burn.
Who will burn it? Is your family including your children ready to join those that will burn the country. Let me tell you, if anything should happen to any of the 3 leading presidential candidates, Nigerians will move on.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by kkins25(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
I remember that day, and it is one I'd never forget. I almost peed my pants after hearing that sound.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by southsouthking(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
saviour of alaigbo, oga I never see alert grin

So you dey suffer like this na you still want vote APC, and you still want make Obidence truly send you money?
You never see something, continue with your APC
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Thank goodness nothing happened to Buhari then because the end result would have been bloody.

If anything had happened to Buhari only the norther part would’ve burnt.
If anything happens to a pandora nothing will happen beyond Ipob blowing up more ibo homes and killing more ibos. Nothing more
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by nony43(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
highness25:
That is to say that those army officers were sleeping while Buhari was watching them being kidnapped?

That’s to tell you how bad things are.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by nony43(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
egunna:
even though it has not been eradicated completely,u will agree with me that given the rate at which insurgency was going on then,it wud have engulfed the whole country by now.that bokoharam has not overrun the most part of the country now,we have buhari to thank for that.if it was easy,the previous governments wud have nipped it in the bud.dont get me started on farmer/herders clashes coz it's been there before buhari came,I remember Obasanjo had to declare a state of emergency in plateau state at a point in time.the world itself is fastly becoming volatile since September 11,u know what I mean.nigerian situation will overwhelm just anybody.

Bornu state speaker said two local governments in Bornu is been occupied by insurgents his own inclusive.

Bandits are still occupying villages in NIger and Zamfara states. Is it not a few months ago that schools in Abuja had to shut down because of insecurity?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by BOLATINUBU01: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
southsouthking:

So you dey suffer like this na you still want vote APC, and you still want make Obidence truly send you money?
You never see something, continue with your APC
oloriburuku wey never chop dey ask pesin to send Aza, na hunger go kill you
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by elonize(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Eriggs:

You are calling a man old enough to be your grandfather or great grandfather an idiot?!

This shows to Nairalanders the kind of home you were raised, and how you address your people at home!
I wont say more than that.
n u r supporting smone grandfather or great grandfather who has murdered ppo both physically, emotionally n oda wise in their thousands...
We all kknow who brought boko haram here.
If bandits shud take one of ur relatives, I will know if u will b speaking of home training.. No one shud in their right mind shud support dis count Dracula for any reason... Home training my yanch
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by southsouthking(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
oloriburuku wey never chop dey ask pesin to send Aza, na hunger go kill you

Person never build house, but e nor owe landlord house rent, my daughter dey go one of the best private schools in Benin city, i dey cruise around on a Lexus is250 rwd, my business get 3 branches, so tell me how hunger wan fit kill me??
I say send me your AZA, you don rush drop am, a clear case of suffering and smiling.
Vote for LP, make this your hunger and sukpa for stop.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by ChukwuObe: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:

I remember when some fools were saying if they dare arrest Kanu, Nigeria will burn. Kanu is in prison now and life continues aside the killing of his people by his followers
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Babastrong(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=119630196]Thank goodness nothing happened to Buhari then because the end result would have been bloody.

It’s just like something happening to Peter Obi now; Nigeria will burn.[ Nigeria will be burn by "WHO" for peter obi? Is by those plastic ball niggas that are killing themselves. But you said heaven would fall if FG arrested Nnamid Kanu. But behold! you god is eating watery beans in dss cage and nigeria still exist.]
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by BOLATINUBU01: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
southsouthking:

Person never build house, but e nor owe landlord house rent, my daughter dey go one of the best private schools in Benin city, i dey cruise around on a Lexus is250 rwd, my business get 3 branches, so tell me how hunger wan fit kill me??
I say send me your AZA, you don rush drop am, a clear case of suffering and smiling.
online billionaire, typical omo Igbo grin

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Babastrong(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=DevilSignature post=119630292] cheesy

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso gave him helped him survive the bomb attack.

Now, the question is; Mohammadu Buhari who you don help?[ Your guy ( Nnamid Kanu)]
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by BOLATINUBU01: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
southsouthking:

drop the 5k first, maybe I won't make an article on you
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by illicit(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Farid24224:

He saved his life, why?

His gift was suspicious
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Coolgent(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
abobote:
North have people like Kwakwanso, but they will be giving us people like Buhari.

Obi aside, kwakwanso is better than Tinubu and Atiku
You will be the first to regret if Kwankwaso become president.
Ask Kano peoples
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Desusi: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Islie:
President Muhammadu Buhari has once again spoken of the attack on his convoy in Kaduna State, a year before he unseated former President Goodluck Jonathan.…

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-how-kwankwasos-suv-gift-helped-me-survive-kaduna-bomb-attack/
So buhari is afraid to die too? Unbelievable! In Kaduna alone,l have lost counts of Nigerians killed by bokoharam.What has he done to curb this menace. They're humans like him too.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Babastrong(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=southsouthking post=119630304]Peter Obi needs this, he needs to be protected
from the scavenging night flying Bats and his cohorts.
Obi is the Saviour of Nigeria. [ Typical igbo, you see god in every mortal for actualization of biafra.
Your 1st god =OJUKWU(died), your 2nd god=Nnamid Kanu(jailed). 3rd god=obi( will lose). Your gods cannot Bleep.]
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by southsouthking(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=119633724][/quote]

Hello Boy, I'm Bini by tribe, I'm not Igbo okay.
How bout that?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Deepthoughts: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Islie:
President Muhammadu Buhari has once again spoken of the attack on his convoy in Kaduna State, a year before he unseated former President Goodluck Jonathan.…

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-how-kwankwasos-suv-gift-helped-me-survive-kaduna-bomb-attack/
How was it possible for buhari to have seen blood on his body while in the armoured vehicle?is this not lies?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Babastrong(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=southsouthking post=119633914]
Hello Boy, I'm Bini by tribe, I'm not Igbo okay. How bout that? [ Hi "Aburo(younger bro). No pro.,]
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by TruthTella(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Atlantis585: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
So Emi Lokan the thief and drug dealer is about to lose Buhari’s endorsement too.

This is too much na.

Make una stop na.

The man said it is his turn. grin
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by GeneralDae: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Utanisco:
IDiotic idiot
U wud have died before now better than this shit your saying

Adiok onor fi

All ma businesses collapsed because of u
Everything I hustled for gone

I mean everything
And ur here sharing impotent testimony

Unam ikot
How did your business collapse because of him. Do you mind explaining?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Gbengageorge: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm, That guy for no give am, and we for no dey inside this economic brouhaha. Haa, stupid guy.

Islie:

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by a4cube: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Is he trying to endorse Kwankwaso? angry
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by emilo2bad: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:

This your empty threat, this is 2023 ooo
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by tfelicityk(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Politics is a game where your families/friends are either for you or against you - all because immoral virtue or value.
Hmmmm...m
Conscience later play it roles...
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by ucheagu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Say no to APshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? / Checkout This Hilarious Hospital Advert(pic) / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.