Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari (41193 Views)

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / How Kwankwaso Stashed Kano's $1million In Ukraine — Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by BigBashiru: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
clinician2x:
If God had any love for Nigeria he would have killed you in that blast.

Pls stop typing nonsense. This is a democratically elected government I.e. Nigerians chose Buhari. The masses are still sadly clamoring for Tinubu.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by clinician2x: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
BigBashiru:

Pls stop typing nonsense. This is a democratically elected government I.e. Nigerians chose Buhari. The masses are still sadly clamoring for Tinubu.

Which Nigerians chose buhari pls? U and ur papa?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Truthshscrazy: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Buhari undecided
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by NLPoliceWoman: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
clinician2x:

You are a fool.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by ibinaboonline: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Orchestrated to make you look good and innocent, perhaps? Most likely, of course. What are the odds that you got a gift of armored vehicle shortly before you were involved in a near-miss?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by pat077: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
I don't want to say what's in my mind....
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by garfield1: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Thank goodness nothing happened to Buhari then because the end result would have been bloody.

It’s just like something happening to Peter Obi now; Nigeria will burn.
Se will burn you mean
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by olatuns2017: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:
What has buhari done to put an end to such attacks?

SUV car also saved pastor Suleman when he was attacked, but what about the hoi-polloi who don't have SUV cars

Wetin dem go do?

Buhari has failed us completely

You and your likes must be living in Biafra

When last did you hear of bombs killing people in NIGERIA

Abuja is safe no more Bokoharam except bandits and Igbos

no more Bokoharam flags

Clearing the bandits not water and garri caused by PDP

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Vicson2021: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
You can see that,all your stay in Aso rock is a waist of resources and time.
May God never allow your type to pass our way again.
The Queen of England of blessed memory begged you to rescue the only christian remaining in the hands of terrorist, Leah shaibu, you refused, but you are here testifying your survival from terrorist attack, while you failed to rescue others
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:
there's nothing wrong with my comment man

you mentioned his master. the slave has serious Stockholms syndrome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nigeria will bun or Alaigbo?

Would you do than to start killing yourselves again
Penguin2:
Thank goodness nothing happened to Buhari then because the end result would have been bloody.

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by BigBashiru: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
clinician2x:

Which Nigerians chose buhari pls? U and ur papa?

Ask inec election results. You chose Buhari twice.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by adewale408: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
GtGt...
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by clinician2x: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
BigBashiru:

Ask inec election results. You chose Buhari twice.

Not me.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Bobbiee: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Forget sentiments. Buhari should languish in prison or should even have to face the death penalty. Do you know the number of people that have died because of him?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Kaiser20: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
nony43:
I remembered this attack but as a retired general we expected you to end it but no it got worse. Even army officers were kidnapped in their barrack in KD under the watch of a retired Major General.
Buhari was interested in protecting himself and his gangs, so when he got bullet proof SUVs he has solved his insecurity problems.

1 Like

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by highness25(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
nony43:

That’s to tell you how bad things are.
in other words, things are so bad to a point where Buhari would be watching army officers while they sleep in order for them not to get kidnapped?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by yahoodetector: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Utanisco:
IDiotic idiot
U wud have died before now better than this shit your saying

Adiok onor fi

All ma businesses collapsed because of u
Everything I hustled for gone

I mean everything
And ur here sharing impotent testimony

Unam ikot

May the good Lord restore you bro.

I lost my job because of his regime too.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by luluosas(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thank God for sparing your life Mr President Buhari, but what have you done to stop this barbaric occurrence in our country, especially the killer fulani herdsmen?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Tito24: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Obi as per wetin?
it is your house that will burn
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by sweetgala(m): 3:55am On Jan 03, 2023
God1000:
What has buhari done to put an end to such attacks?

SUV car also saved pastor Suleman when he was attacked, but what about the hoi-polloi who don't have SUV cars

Wetin dem go do?

Buhari has failed us completely

Not in the history of modern Nigeria has the army received the kind of support and direction towards reorganization towards professionalism and funding like we've seen in 7 years.

IBB and Abacha intentionally destroyed the moral of middle to senior officers so tgsy could prevent the idea of coups, officers were suspicious of each other, friends became afraid of being seen to discuss in private so as not to be accused, they set up spy/intelligence units and underfunded/disbanded the military units especially Air force and Navy, Obasanjo was equally suspicious of any military ambitions during his tenure as democracy was still young and he retired middle/senior officers and made every effort to clip the wings of the military.

Well Jonathan we know how that went, he had decent intentions but had no clue about how the military works and his ignorance was abused by Dasuki and co.

2 Likes

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Snakedoctor1: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2023
And why e be say na now this news wan surface. Are you thinking what I'm thinking. Baba is never on the side of emi lokan. If no be say the cabal go stone am, him for openly declare his obidientship like my dear OBJ.

He who has ears should take heed.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by NLPoliceWoman: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2023
clinician2x:

You are a fool.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by NLPoliceWoman: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
clinician2x:

You are a fool.
Rule 2..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos) / Army Sends Reinforcement Troops From Borno To South-East - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.