Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari (41218 Views)

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / How Kwankwaso Stashed Kano's $1million In Ukraine — Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by tete7000(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2023
You survived so that your bigotry and incompetence can be exposed. Thank God for that.
With the noise about Buhari rescuing Nigeria prior to his coming in, the most appropriate thing God allowed is for him to come in so that people can feel their 'saviour'. 7 years+ the same people shouting sai Buhari then have all gone quiet. I think it is right that Obi too come in so that all those shouting Obi now can also feel his presence in power.

2 Likes

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by brandsoncharlie: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:
What has buhari done to put an end to such attacks?

SUV car also saved pastor Suleman when he was attacked, but what about the hoi polloi who don't have SUV cars?

Wetin dem go do?

A moniker on naira land said Buhari has put an end to boko haram in borno state. According to him borno is safe for travel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by fredodo007(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
How can you have bloodstains on you when you are in a bulletproof vehicle. You wan whyne us say ur windows were rolled down ?

Islie:
President Muhammadu Buhari has once again spoken of the attack on his convoy in Kaduna State, a year before he unseated former President Goodluck Jonathan.…

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-how-kwankwasos-suv-gift-helped-me-survive-kaduna-bomb-attack/
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by nony43(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Utanisco:
IDiotic idiot
U wud have died before now better than this shit your saying

Adiok onor fi

All ma businesses collapsed because of u
Everything I hustled for gone

I mean everything
And ur here sharing impotent testimony

Unam ikot

Calm down I lost my business too and gathered all I could then Japaa from the zoo.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Liar.

Terrorist feigned victim from his own boys. All na Set up

Las Las All Terrorists are Muslims but not all Muslims are Terrorists

2 Likes

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by DevilSignature: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2023
post=119630309:

To God be the Glory,
Great things he hath done.
Thank you SUPER MASTER Jesus for protecting the LIFE of our darling Daddy.
Dad is 80 years old still counting now.
This can only be God.

After reading you spit trash
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Farid24224(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2023
illicit:
Kwankwaso should be investigated then

undecided

He saved his life, why?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by FarahAideed: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Oga cool down na you attack yourself that day , it wasn't Kwankwaso that give u that SUV but Sambo Dasuki
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Goahead(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu votes down the drains, there is a reason why he's saying these now.

2 Likes

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Farid24224(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Taqiyya being played in full blown speed

I repeat taqiyya being played in full blown speed

Why talk good of an opposition member

Shot fired...
Fired to who...

Fired to someone whom should be kept in elderly care home

So he should talk bad about him abi?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by olisaEze(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2023
We’re glad you survived and ruled for eight disastrous years. So that the Nigerians that trekked upandan 2015 for you will not describe you as the best that never was! The only man to go down in history as having destroyed the economy of his own nation twice! angry
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by nnamdi640: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2023
See as he came out to appreciate Kwankwaso openly despite Kwankwaso is now an opposition, am sure he can't do that for Yekinni the old greedy criminal parading himself as politician (Thievenubu). He is indirectly passing a message to his fellow northerners.

3 Likes

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by JuanDeDios: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Islie:
President Muhammadu Buhari has once again spoken of the attack on his convoy in Kaduna State, a year before he unseated former President Goodluck Jonathan.…

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-how-kwankwasos-suv-gift-helped-me-survive-kaduna-bomb-attack/
Was this before or after he said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north?
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Highways: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

How does the topic relate to suleman?
This is 2023, use your head well to comment before we flog you bulabaloo koboko

He means that Buhari could have learnt from his own experience and not allow it to happen again but that is not the case..... You need to read to understand though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Bigchristo: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Massiveglory:

How does the topic relate to suleman?
This is 2023, use your head well to comment before we flog you bulabaloo koboko
You can’t even use your own head to comprehend his message before attacking him ode na you dem supposed flog for being stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by kubzy(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2023
I dey tell you
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by factcheckmmm: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Farid24224:

So he should talk bad about him abi?

Why during an election period, were emotion CAn easily be drawn

??

Every one knows you people game but no problem

1 Like

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by TheChameleon: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Penguin2:
Thank goodness nothing happened to Buhari then because the end result would have been bloody.

It’s just like something happening to Peter Obi now; Nigeria will burn.

Saws a coward IPOB that hides under the bed when Buhari visits on your yeye sit at home days..

Nobody will touch Peter Obi because he will come 4th or 5th.

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Pope98: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Toyota cars are the best
try they read brother.... Were you see Toyota
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Crafteck1: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2023
What about the average nigerian without suv gift
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by USDRONE(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2023
In other words, IT'S KWANKWASO'S TURN (EMILOKAN VERSION 2) Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Facidio: 10:41am On Jan 02, 2023
The planned coordinated attack to get sympathy votes you mean? Just same way Osinbade helicopter crashed and not even a scratch on the helicopter not to talk of its occupants.... Only dunes will believe those shits weren't coordinated. Well reharsed and planned before execution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Fucking lie undecided
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by azpekuliar: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Utanisco:
IDiotic idiot
U wud have died before now better than this shit your saying

Adiok onor fi

All ma businesses collapsed because of u
Everything I hustled for gone

I mean everything
And ur here sharing impotent testimony

Unam ikot

Ibibio man don vex o cheesy
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Farid24224(m): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2023
factcheckmmm:

Why during an election period, were emotion CAn easily be drawn

??

Every one knows you people game but no problem

Which people, it seems you are referring to me or what??

If he chooses to do it anytime that's not a problem.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by israelmao(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2023
The bomb explosion incident was arranged to whip up sympathy votes for Buhari.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by everythinggirly(f): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Na God still save your life.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by SouthSouth1914: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Always tilted towards personal gratifications and self aggrandizement. These are qualities of kleptomaniacs and corruption personified persons. Buhari you are an evil vice that shouldn’t be near Nigeria’s political space!
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by pepetua(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
Chris in us our hope of security,Our own SUV is spiritual,
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Munzy14(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
So, in essence, kwankwaso is part of Nigeria's problem..He denied Destiny...grin

Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by fascowilly(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
Mad man, God saved you or the vehicle? Why wouldn't you fail.
Re: How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Pope98:
try they read brother.... Were you see Toyota

While Buhari survived the attack, his vehicle, a Toyota Land Cruiser, and another one behind it were badly damaged.

Note...He refers to it as a Land Rover because he is more familiar with the name...just as some people call all detergents Omo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Emir Aminu Ado Bayero Receives Appointment Letter & Certificate Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.