Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? (18902 Views)

Nigeria's 'worst Place To Live' / The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Kobojunkie: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
cap28:

the chickens have come home to roost, what did the whites expect?  this is what is known as blowback - you put in place one of the most heinous systems known to man - apartheid and then you think there wont be any long term consequences?  nobody is talking about the years of brutality blacks were subjected to under apartheid - Alan Patton's widow talks about one of the root causes being the inequitable educational system implemented under the Bantu Education Act which deliberately gave blacks an inferior education - Yes absolutely, i would like to know how whites would have reacted had they been dispossessed in their own country for over 100 years, would they be willing to forgive and forget the way they are expecting blacks to do?  whites committed a lot of atrocities against blacks but very few of the perpetrators were ever brought to justice? how would this make you feel if you were on the receiving end of all of this, surely your heart would be filled with nothing but hatred for whites?  

now because the tables have turned whites want reconciliation but had blacks not fought to rid themselves of apartheid the whites would have been happy to carry on in their oppression of blacks, so i have no sympathy for the whites, everywhere they go in the world they leave a trail of death and destruction because they are not peace loving people, they provoked all the hatred that they are now receiving from blacks, its unfortunate that elderly white women are victims of this mayhem but that is what happens when evil is awakened - no non white race who has been subjugated by whites has come away unscathed.  i say to a lot of nigerians who are posting on here criticising the crime level, count yourself lucky that the whites never decided to settle permanently  in nigeria and dispossess you of your land and impose an apartheid system on you, would  you be so forgiving if in the country of your forefathers you could not own land and were forced to live on a reservation? under apartheid whites made up only 5% of the population but appropriated 87% of the land and forced blacks who made up 95%of the population to live in filthy, crime ridden townships or arid reservations.

something tells me that if this had happened in nigeria - a lot of people on here would have been responding differently.

The downturn in South Africa, you see today, started when the whites and indians in the population, in the name of healing decided to give up control to the blacks who make up the majority in the country. All the above makes no sense to the average South African who right now sees that since 2003, things have not been the same in that country.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by AjanleKoko: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
Bennyboy11:

I think this post is fundamentally flawed quite frankly. Why is it the case that Nigerian success is always measured in the context of the relative failings of other countries?
Too many posts on here are based on the dangerous premise that Nigeria is not doing badly because others are doing worse which is a defeatist attitude. Why can't it be the case that Nigeria is doing sell because Nigeria is doing well? The mind mindset of a forward thinking people should be to be better through positive strides and not through default.

Frankly speaking, that's it right there. I even wonder why we bother with these meaningless comparisons.

The issue with Nigeria is more of what we have refused to do/not bothered to do, not even what we did, or what was done to us.
The Third Mainland Bridge was started in 1978 and completed in 1990, and the first major maintenance work was done in 2008, thirty years after the project started. At that rate, before we have stable power supply or reasonably Ok roads, all of us forumites will be in our 90s, or dead!
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by yoruba: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
Ive been reading most of the recent comments and I must say they have been inspiring. Its no use if you comment about another persons garden if yours looks like a pig sty, but if you help one another by sharing knowledge things could become alot better.
Its time we should stop looking at the west(they've done enough damage) for support, we should look to ourselves African brothers and help to make Africa grow.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by spoOne: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

The downturn in South Africa, you see today, started when the whites and indians in the population, in the name of healing decided to give up control to the blacks who make up the majority in the country. All the above makes no sense to the average South African who right now sees that since 2003, things have not been the same in that country.

You are by far the most stupid gay on NL, to some how imply that the blacks are not capable of running their country is the most absurd statement I have heard in a long time. If you are a black person, you need to be shot, for being brainless.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by yoruba: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
I don't understand the 'downturn' because most South Africans(black) would agree that the country is developing(especially between 2002 and 2007) because there was a rise in the middle class from the poor class(just like most of the african countries excluding zimbabwe) and infrastructural developments for the world cup.

It seems that you are highly uneducated with regards to South Africa and I suggest you refrain from this topic.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by cap28: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

what are you talking about - white south africans didnt just DECIDE TO GIVE UP CONTROL TO BLACKS IN THE NAME OF HEALING -  BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS FOUGHT BITTERLY TO RETRIEVE THEIR LAND AND THEIR FREEDOM, something that we in Nigeria are yet to do.  Was Mandela on an extended holiday on Robben Island!!!

No white man gives anything of value up to anyone without a fight

you think the whites would just hand over a country like south africa rich in diamonds, agricultural land and minerals - come on!!

The so called downturn which i would rather call a backlash against the white apartheid structure is a natural reaction from an aggreived people who beleive that change is not happening fast enough and by change i mean change that benefits the vast black population which is still living in poverty.  When the whites realised that their evil apartheid system was unsustainable they brokered a deal which would guarantee them the right to hold onto the economic reins of power with blacks taking political control, but things are changing gradually and the white  strangledhold on the economy is being loosened much to their despair.  

in a bid to discredit the great people of this country the whites continue to launch massive negative propaganda campaigns in order to paint the black politicans as failures.  Rome was not built in a day, there is massive inequality in that country caused by these evil racists which needs to be redressed and that cannot be done overnigtht.  whole generations of blacks who were fighting to free themselves from this evil system need to be rehabilitated and this takes time, so yes there's crime, the US has the highest crime rate in the world,
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime-total-crimes
the world's highest consumer of illegal drugs (cocaine)  it also has the highest incarceration rate and it is one of the few remaining western countries which still impose the death penalty despite becoming an independent nation in 1776 - therefore if we can be tolerant of america's shortcomings why cant we do the same with south africa which is still recovering from the white imposed trauma of apartheid.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
cap28:

what are you talking about - white south africans didnt just DECIDE TO GIVE UP CONTROL TO BLACKS IN THE NAME OF HEALING - BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS FOUGHT BITTERLY TO RETRIEVE THEIR LAND AND THEIR FREEDOM, something that we in Nigeria are yet to do. Was Mandela on an extended holiday on Robben Island!!!

No white man gives anything of value up to anyone without a fight

you think the whites would just hand over a country like south africa rich in diamonds, agricultural land and minerals - come on!!

The so called downturn which i would rather call a backlash against the white apartheid structure is a natural reaction from an aggreived people who beleive that change is not happening fast enough and by change i mean change that benefits the vast black population which is still living in poverty. When the whites realised that their evil apartheid system was unsustainable they brokered a deal which would guarantee them the right to hold onto the economic reins of power with blacks taking political control, but things are changing gradually and the white strangledhold on the economy is being loosened much to their despair.

in a bid to discredit the great people of this country the whites continue to launch massive negative propaganda campaigns in order to paint the black politicans as failures. Rome was not built in a day, there is massive inequality in that country caused by these evil racists which needs to be redressed and that cannot be done overnigtht. whole generations of blacks who were fighting to free themselves from this evil system need to be rehabilitated and this takes time, so yes there's crime, the US has the highest crime rate in the world,
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime-total-crimes
the world's highest consumer of illegal drugs (cocaine) it also has the highest incarceration rate and it is one of the few remaining western countries which still impose the death penalty despite becoming an independent nation in 1776 - therefore if we can be tolerant of america's shortcomings why cant we do the same with south africa which is still recovering from the white imposed trauma of apartheid.

Can we please stop playing this game of SENTIMENTS and deal with reality? Apartheid has nothing to do with this. Mbeki was president back in 2003. There was a move to hand over most of the high positions to black south africans. I happen to have been in the country then, and listened to fellow Nigerians express their fears of what might potentially happen if the government continued down that path without ensuring it was not a racially motivated move on their part.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by yoruba: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
Mbeki was president back in 2003

Mbeki became president in 1999, he started his second term in 2004.

There was a move to hand over most of the high positions to black south africans.

Leaders are chosen democratically, you'd be an idiot to ignore that.

I happen to have been in the country then, and listened to fellow Nigerians express their fears of what might potentially happen if the government continued down that path without ensuring it was not a racially motivated move on their part.

Im currently living in South Africa, I could assure that since 2002 to 2007 South Africa had economic success and it is developing quite well.

You are highly ignorant and uneducated with regards to South Africa.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
yoruba:

Mbeki became president in 1999, he started his second term in 2004.

So, Mbeki was not president in 2003?

yoruba:

Leaders are chosen democratically, you'd be an idiot to ignore that.

So, high positions are just the POLITICAL positions to you?

yoruba:

Im currently living in South Africa, I could assure that since 2002 to 2007 South Africa had economic success and it is developing quite well.

You are highly ignorant and uneducated with regards to South Africa.

Are you just trying to insult yourself or something?  And I stated that South Africa had not had economic success during the same time, when? You really just want to insult yourself, don't you?
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by yoruba: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
Are you just trying to insult yourself or something? And I stated that South Africa had not had economic success during the same time, when? You really just want to insult yourself, don't you?
Then what the phuck are you talking about then.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by cap28: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Can we please stop playing this game of SENTIMENTS and deal with reality? Apartheid has nothing to do with this. Mbeki was president back in 2003. There was a move to hand over most of the high positions to black south africans. I happen to have been in the country then, and listened to fellow Nigerians express their fears of what might potentially happen if the government continued down that path without ensuring it was not a racially motivated move on their part.

this is the problem i have with black people who are consumed with self hatred - this country was almost destroyed by whites who saw nothing wrong with their disgusting aparthied regime and you a "black person" have the nerve to dismiss the years of trauma that these people suffered saying "stop playing a game of sentiments" would you be saying that if you were forced to live through this or lost loved ones through this?  

We are dealing with reality and the reality is that the days of white tyranny were numbered and they had to go in order to avoid mass bloodshed.  If the blacks subsequently decided to run the country into the ground (which they have not done) that would have been their prerogative as it is their country, however to say that whites should have been allowed to stay because the blacks are incapable of managing their own affairs is to subscribe to the lowest form of self hatred i have ever come across. you then wonder why whites treat you like a retarded animal when you try to exercise self determination.

those nigerians expressing their fears of what might happen why dont they go back to nigeria and fight to free their own country from the tyranny of the hausa fulani oligarchy and stop making nuisances of themselves in other peoples countries.

everything about whites is "racially motivated" and if you havent recognised that fact up till now then you are beyond help.  

was apartheid not "racially motivated" how did a small white minority exclude 80% of its indigenous population from its own land.

you need to wake up and stop thinking like a slave.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
cap28:

this is the problem i have with black people who are consumed with self hatred - this country was almost destroyed by whites who saw nothing wrong with their disgusting aparthied regime and you a "black person" have the nerve to dismiss the years of trauma that these people suffered saying "stop playing a game of sentiments" would you be saying that if you were forced to live through this or lost loved ones through this?

We are dealing with reality and the reality is that the days of white tyranny were numbered and they had to go in order to avoid mass bloodshed. If the blacks subsequently decided to run the country into the ground (which they have not done) that would have been their prerogative as it is their country, however to say that whites should have been allowed to stay because the blacks are incapable of managing their own affairs is to subscribe to the lowest form of self hatred i have ever come across. you then wonder why whites treat you like a retarded animal when you try to exercise self determination.

those nigerians expressing their fears of what might happen why dont they go back to nigeria and fight to free their own country from the tyranny of the hausa fulani oligarchy and stop making nuisances of themselves in other peoples countries.

everything about whites is "racially motivated" and if you havent recognised that fact up till now then you are beyond help.

was apartheid not "racially motivated" how did a small white minority exclude 80% of its indigenous population from its own land.

you need to wake up and stop thinking like a slave.

Sigh!!! No need. since you want to make this racial, then there is no point. Goodluck !!
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by MrCrackles(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
Poster
I dont agree SA is the worst place to live. . . . .
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by morpheus24: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ Kobojunkie

I think you should stick to Nigerian political affairs as you are not quite versed with subject matters concerning "South Africa". Everything Cap 28 mentioned is absolutely and unequivocally accurate based on pure rational and very little sentiment.

if it is not obvious to you the negative campaign agenda geared towards the ANC government please open up your eyes.

All the problems that are being experienced right now in SA were there before the ANC took power and were shielded from the former rulling class only to be magnified now as issues that have arised because of majority black rule.

On this one You score 0 points.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Gbawe: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Poster
I dont agree SA is the worst place to live. . . . .

Likewise . It is wrong to state empirically that SA is the "worst place to live" . By the parameters set out in the original article, Nigeria certainly stands a good chance of being named the "worst place to live" ahead of SA . Granted, needless and heinous killing is rampant in SA but similar is seen in Nigeria. The original article may seek to imply that SA is 'hell on earth' because brutal murders happen such as how an elderly couple , with one in a wheelchair , were executed in their garden but Many radical Northerners will butcher their fellow Southern Nigerian without provocation or criminal motivation in a far more brutal manner !!! Regarding crime and brutality I don't think Nigerians should feel they are better off than South Africans . South Africans , on the other hand , can be assured in the knowledge that their nation is miles ahead of Nigeria regarding infrastructure, healthcare, transportation, etc, etc.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
morpheus24:

@ Kobojunkie

I think you should stick to Nigerian political affairs as you are not quite versed with subject matters concerning "South Africa". Everything Cap 28 mentioned is absolutely and unequivocally accurate based on pure rational and very little sentiment.

if it is not obvious to you the negative campaign agenda geared towards the ANC government please open up your eyes.

[b]All the problems that are being experienced right now in SA were there before the ANC took power and were shielded from the former rulling class only to be magnified now as issues that have arised because of majority black rule.[/b]On this one You score 0 points.

That is what I call BULL.

By the way, telling me that the situation in South Africa today is what was obtained back about 5 years ago is just denying that the situation has gotten worse in that time. Like I told the other guy, I am not here to turn it into a race game, I hate that argument. The fact is the ANC has not done a good job by the South African people. Sure, there is a global crisis but this problem is over 3 years old and seems to be building.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by morpheus24: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
^ what part is BULL or not accurate.

The part where its stated the problem already existed or the part where it is being magnified.

As if before 1994, 26, 27 and 28 gangs did'nt exist in SA prisons in the Western cape.

Street gangs didn't exist in the townships.

"Jack rollers" didn't  commit the same rapes, gang robberies and car jackings.

Saffers weren't addicted to alcohol and Drugs.(Tot systems)

Drug markets didn't exist in the townships( especially in the cape)

Unemployment wasn't high inthe townships (unless you want to conside menial miner jobs and housegirls as dignifiying labor)

Now that all access doors have been open to every facet of the society you really believe these same thugs will not have access to  a larger market area to perpetrate their diabolical deeds. Please I am far from sentimental racist card pullling. Fact is Fact.

The only point I will agree with is the government have not been agressive enough in tackling these issues on a national scale . This does not however deny the overt propaganda of de-legitimizing the new government as unqualified commy/socialist and backward when they have been left to deal with the left over effects of apatheid compounded with large streams of immigrants flowing intothe country.

For a black led African government operating for the past 15 years. They are actually doing relatively well in comparison to the southern region.

TIA_ THIS IS AFRICA.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by cap28: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
morpheus24:

@ Kobojunkie

All the problems that are being experienced right now in SA were there before the ANC took power and were shielded from the former rulling class only to be magnified now as issues that have arised because of majority black rule.

On this one You score 0 points.

thank you my brother this kobojunkie is completely finished
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by RSA(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2011
Four years down the line I wonder how many of this people still hold the same view.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by AjanleKoko: 6:04pm On May 12, 2011
I can't believe I'm seeing this shocked shocked
cap28 and morpheus actually agreeing?

Must be a hallucination grin
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Mynd44: 6:47pm On May 12, 2011
I don't know about you but no buglar in nigeria will still be attempting to break into your house when your alarm is sreaming except of course for those Hausa murderes
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by morpheus24: 6:53pm On May 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

I can't believe I'm seeing this shocked shocked

Must be a hallucination grin

That was back in 2009. I have grown up from simply viewing matters based on a sentimental basis and would rather stick to facts and informative analysis.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by morpheus24: 6:57pm On May 12, 2011
RSA:

Four years down the line I wonder how many of this people still hold the same view.

I still very much hold the same views about SA. The slight difference is that the vastly unaddressed issues have be swept under the carpet and SA seems to be viewing itself better on a Global platform understanding that its previous myopic outlook on local, regional and continental cohesion is essential to its goal as a prime player in African politics, economic and social issues.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by playmode(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2011
If you feel that SA is the worst place to live,please don't come here.You are not needed anyway.24 hrs electricity,great infrastructure,billions of business opportunities,unlimited 24hrs internet access,non stop water supply,dirt cheap property and cars,most beautiful black women on the planet.Yep it is definately the worst place to live in.

In the meantime,the crime issue in SA is overhyped.If SA was so bad how come we did not see a crime explosion during the world cup?

I have been living in SA for the past 9 years and i can tell you that whites have not changed one bit.They are even more racist now than ever before.I don't want to write history because i have a lot to say.Instead i will leave you with this video so you can understand the mindset of white South Africans otherwise known as the Afrikaner tribe.

Full Un Edited Afrikans version (white students feed pee to black workers)

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8N-h8anSuE?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

Edited English subtitled version (white students feed pee to black workers)

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDhUoL3mCic?fs=1&hl=en[/flash]

Most of the black criminals attack whites because of their general attitude towards black and i can say without any remorse that they do not deserve any pity having being a victim of their racist acts on uncountable occasions.They should leave if they want to leave.They are the worst racists on the planet,they are scum of the earth.

On the other hand ,how many Nigerians have you heard of being killed in SA as a result of a robbery ? 0.0 ,zilch,none! Nigerians who get killed here are usually killed by cops and in most cases these Nigerians are drug dealers or killed in drug dens.If you stay away from trouble , trouble will not find you.Now that being said ,how many Nigerians have been killed in the USA in the past year due to a botched robbery or intentional shooting? Plenty.I feel safer in SA than in the USA and you all know i am speaking the truth.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by morpheus24: 8:11pm On May 12, 2011
playmode:

If you feel that SA is the worst place to live,please don't come here.You are not needed anyway.24 hrs electricity,great infrastructure,billions of business opportunities,unlimited 24hrs internet access,non stop water supply,dirt cheap property and cars,most beautiful black women on the planet.Yep it is definately the worst place to live in.

In the meantime,the crime issue in SA is overhyped.If SA was so bad how come we did not see a crime explosion during the world cup?

I have been living in SA for the past 9 years and i can tell you that whites have not changed one bit.They are even more racist now than ever before.I don't want to write history because i have a lot to say.Instead i will leave with this video so you can understand the mindset of white South Africans otherwise known as the Afrikaner tribe.

That would make you a minor since you are only 10 years old lol
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by ektbear: 9:02pm On May 12, 2011
playmode:

I feel safer in SA than in the USA and you all know i am speaking the truth.
Wow. That is pretty bold
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by playmode(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2011
morpheus24:

That would make you a minor since you are only 10 years old lol

LOL nice one grin
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by buzugee(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2011
playmode:

LOL nice one  grin
wheres the punch-line ? how did morpheus deduce that you are 10 years old ?  inside joke maybe ?
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by cheikh: 1:22am On May 13, 2011
Ajanlekoko
I can't believe I'm seeing this 

Must be a hallucination

@Ajanlekoko ^^
It cannot be an hallucination  grin  when truly educated and cultured individuals  engage in conversation, they may "agree to disagree" or "disagree to agree" later, without tantrums etc grin grin grin that's what cultured adults do.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 13, 2011
It would seem that the indices for growth or development in an african country is the influx of whites into the country. I may be naive but can someone pls explain to me how that shows that an african country is developing. Afterall in most instances we see most of the money they make here doing capital flight.

It seems to me african countries want whiteys to come take care of them. The truth is they dont owe us anything, we have not even done anything for ourselves.Majority of the people talking on this forum given an opportunity in a place of position or power will run down the place while acquiring houses in abuja,lagos, uk,us and dubai as if they can live in all the houses at once. while their houses shine with "maintenance". The offices (afterall na federal govt property) becomes dilapidated, workers will be owed backlog of allowances generating interests in banks for "oga" and if in the event they maintain the offices a company that can be traced back to "oga" is responsible for the maintenance at thrice the rate the maintenance should be done. On sunday you may see "oga" dancing in church with madam and 1 or 2 kids still in Nigeria testifying to the goodness of God. On fridays you see them in mosques giving alms of 50 naira, 100 naira e.t.c to the less privilaged.

This same group of individuals will frustrate foreign and local business men who come to do honest business by asking for bribes and killing the likely labour market. The truth is the cost of doing honest business in countries like Nigeria is very high. That is why if a business man does not pay bribe in Nigeria its testimony time, a student gets admission to the university even if he is over qualified its testimony time, evrytin that should happen naturally, when they happen this dys its testimony time and thats why pastors and imams will continue to feed fat in this type of society.

You should ask why is it that a Director in a federal parastatal resigns and is a millionaire over and over again? Did i hear someone say the white man is using the media to divert investment to SA. How does that sound to even you. A case of who is deceiving who.
Re: South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? by Jakumo(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2011
So what is the message you really have about South Africa. Playmode ?

On one hand you sing the praises of living with uninterrupted electrical power, safe drinking water, and "unlimited" business opportunities, while on the other hand you remind readers that South African Boer whites are the most hateful and racist beings on Earth.

Does the racism of South African Boers not limit the "unlimited business opportunities" you describe ? 

Enquiring minds want to know.    Not that I personally intend to ever set foot in Apartheid-Land, mark you.

To better understand your plight in South Africa, could you please clarify which of the rigid racial classifications you fall under there.   Are you a regular kaffir, a lesser lowland colored, a spotted cape colored kaffir mix, an Indian-Kaffir hybrid,  or an African BLECK ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Hits A Man Crossing Nsukka-Enugu Road (Video) / Nigerian Obinna Ugboja Dead In South African Police Custody / Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.