Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council (31171 Views)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
shameless thieves
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by nsesam(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
F
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
If tinubu wins then don't be surprised if your children reads a novel soon WRITEN BY AN ARMY OFFICER with the title as WHY WE STRUCK

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by pacespot(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Is there anything that these PDP and APC goons are not capable of saying in this election?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by pat077: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
what was he seeking when he endorsed atiku in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by freeborn02: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota, ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.

If LP gets more than 10 votes in OBJ's polling unit, may destruction become a permanent resident in your family
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Foolish talk,,,,because he didn't endorse your candidate...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pdp and APC

Why are you fighting Obi? You claim Obi is no match for you yet you are scared

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by stuffs2002: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
jaxxy:
Funny people. When Obasanjo endorsed atiku in 2019 he was also seeking 3rd term. Same atiku and tinubu were begging him for endorsement. undecided grin

Nigeria's presidential elections will be determined by Nigerians not by one individual called Obasanjo.

Same Obasanjo who betrayed MKO Abiola
Same Obasanjo who couldn't deliver his own local council
Same Obasanjo who's daughter lost woefully
Same Obasanjo who's son lost woefully in ABU Zaria SUG
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Moh247: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
borntoR35:
He's not necessarily saying he wants to control him. When a needle with a thread should fall to the ground, most especially with a white colour, it is easier to find, and without a thread it is a difficult job to find.

So, when he said he's a Needle who has thread at BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, he's saying that there are people at both ends (NORTH AND SOUTH) to make him realize he's getting lost or making bad decisions. And that's NOT CONTROL but correction and awareness of his decisions.

And that in itself does not mean the President will dance to such correction as he deems fit, he will still be the ultimate to choose and decide as with other Presidents.

Ok but in Yoruba language it means Abere re lowu nidi any Yoruba person can tell you what that means

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by freeborn02: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Obasanjo said Obi is like a Needle with a thread

What a way to say he has his control

But you didn't cry "control" when obj endorsed Buhari in 2015. grin

Only show of stupidity can come from a man celebrating coal as source of electricity in 2023 grin.

Awon Oponu so'we eri nu! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Lumig: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lol
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by EvangDrGeo: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota, ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.

When you show them pepper, will your life and that of your generation ever be as good as that of OBJ and Obi?

Think deeply

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by dochenaj: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
The last president Obasanjo personally chose was the best president Nigeria ever had till date, in the person of Yaradua.

Obasanjo didn't choose Obi technically per se. Obi was already determined to run and have already become the candidate of LP before Obasanjo's adoption cum endorsement.

I would have said that Obasanjo might be unto something huge but he also endorsed Buhari against Jonathan in 2015, maybe out of spite for Jonathan abandoning him for Edwin Clarke as a godfather/elder counsellor.

So fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by eben97: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Obasanjo said Obi is like a Needle with a thread

What a way to say he has his control

YOU ARE NOT A TOTAL AFRICAN SIR!you ought to know that needles with thread are the most useful and important than the opposite.they can not just be manipulated sir.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Jackbaur88: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, Obasanjo identifies that Obi is a boy that's why he's rooting for him . Recall he imposed Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan as soon as Jonathan started thinking independently he withdrew his support.
This is enough evidence for the gullible supporters to know Obi will be a puppet.

You can't expect Obasanjo to support Tinubu who fought against his oppressive stance as a governor in Lagos.

Yar Adua despite his short stint was the best thing to have happened to Nigeria no thanks to death for taking him early, and Good luck Jonathan did his best if not for the gang up against him
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by HIPROFILE(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
APC and PDP have still not come to terms that Majority of Nigerians are wiser now and no longer subscribe to nonsense statements and propaganda.

He was not seeking for third term when he tore his PDP membership card and supported Buhari in 2015, He was not seeking for third term when he supported PDP in 2019.

No propaganda can stop Peter Obi of Labour Party from wining this coming election and sworn in thereafter as the President and Grand commander Federal Republic of Nigeria!.

The handwriting is boldly shown on the wall that even the blind could see.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by ComeToJesus: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Very nonsensical viewpoint.

PDAPC minions are not cerebral at all. I'm not surprised though.

Peter Obi himself had rightly noted that the reason bes being attacked is that he's the player with the ball. No player tackles another player who's not with the ball.
Case closed. Peter Obi is your incoming president. Like it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Gohs: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yes ooo. . . Peter Obi is all set to rule this nation.

Nigeria must get better by fire by force.
AMEN cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Sarch: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
That's why the country keeps going from bad to worse. We are yet to learn from other countries.
oyin44:
After this presidential election zombidients will know that Nigerian politics isn't a child play
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by mastermaestro(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
When I said that Obj would rather die than support an Atiku presidency, some people thought I was joking. grin For those who care to know, Obj placed an unbreakable curse on Atiku's presidential dream.

All those begging visits made by Atiku to Obj meant nothing to him. grin Curses are real. Know this. grin
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Sammy5413(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
If only we could go back to the 1999 administration, we will so much appreciate it
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Is04970: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Another mumu talk. APC and PDP shame unto you guys. He never seeked a third tenure in 2019 when he supported PDP and never seeked in 2015 when he supported APC.

LP is the biggest threat to the two parties with notorious history of looting Nigeria.

My only advise for those falling for these two scams of parties is to make sure they don't JAPA to anywhere.

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by fuelsaver: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pdp and apc shameless and laughable with thoughtless comments
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by chichriso: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wahala plenty for this country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cySKX_4fOGg
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Babastrong(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=119635910]Another mumu talk. APC and PDP shame unto you guys. He never seeked a third tenure in 2019 when he supported PDP and never seeked in 2015 when he supported APC.

LP is the biggest threat to the two parties with notorious history of looting Nigeria.

My only advise for those falling for these two scams of parties is to make sure they don't JAPA to anywhere.[ i now know that zombidients are reasoning with their anus. Obasanjo who bleeped your Ojukwu's plan has now turn to your friend. ]
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by StJasper(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
author=SpecialAdviser post=119635910]Another mumu talk. APC and PDP shame unto you guys. He never seeked a third tenure in 2019 when he supported PDP and never seeked in 2015 when he supported APC.

My only advise for those falling for these two scams of parties is to make sure they don't JAPA to anywhere.[/quote]

I hope you will vote for LP governorship candidate in your state?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by abokimallam: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
But Atiku also sought Obasanjo endorsement. What if it was Atiku that he endorsed?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by redcliff: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, Obasanjo identifies that Obi is a boy that's why he's rooting for him . Recall he imposed Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan as soon as Jonathan started thinking independently he withdrew his support.
This is enough evidence for the gullible supporters to know Obi will be a puppet.

You can't expect Obasanjo to support Tinubu who fought against his oppressive stance as a governor in Lagos.
when he was a governor, he was not a puppet, na to Old Obasanjo wey don comot office since 2007 wey no put am inside he wan be puppet to? una dey get sense so?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by StJasper(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
freeborn02:

If LP gets more than 10 votes in OBJ's polling unit, may destruction become a permanent resident in your family

Can you please grow up?
Why cursing him or his family?

It is glaring that you have no family at all. A descendant of nobody. Omo eran jatijati.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin

LeoDeKing:
This is from pdp to obasanjo.

But I trust obituarists, they will start replying Tinubu.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by StJasper(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
eben97:
YOU ARE NOT A TOTAL AFRICAN SIR!you ought to know that needles with thread are the most useful and important than the opposite.they can not just be manipulated sir.

Do you understand Yoruba proverbs at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Makinde Sacks Auxilliary, Other Park Management Chiefs In Oyo / Obasanjo To Jonathan: ‘Keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ / Boko Haram, ISWAP: US Reveals Reasons For Selling Fighter Jets To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.