Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council (31168 Views)

Keyamo: Obasanjo Using ‘Emi Lo Kan’ Through Obi’s Endorsement / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / APC To Expel Charles Enya For seeking Third Term For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by freeborn02: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
StJasper:

Can you please grow up?
Why cursing him or his family?

It is glaring that you have no family at all. A descendant of nobody. Omo eran jatijati.

If you have a family that you respect, you won't come here campaigning for a morally corrupt dog to become president.

Think twice before you come here with any rubbish. If not, we will place a curse on your head.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by franudi: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by nkem1992: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheChameleon:

We know him well.

A coward who ran from PDP primaries.

OBJ will use him like tissue paper. Who's Peter Obi wey u dey hype
Pdp dollar maries, he cant compete toe to toe with criminals like wike and Atiku. He stole the least among them.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Allisgud: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
If assuming he supports atiku,they won't say that
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
What do you mean by Yoruba elder statesman? Obj is a Nigerian elder statesman, why are you so tribalistic inspite of your exposure?
lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota, ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Reporting34(f): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Fether:
please someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help me. the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank
Cc seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation domique Nlfpmod
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Favourchris(f): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:
I always criticise Bayo Onanuga, the APC spokeperson for being emotional always and quick to react to insignificant things. But you see this Daniel Bwala of PDP, i see no difference between him and Dino melaye. Or maybe they share the same faculty of reasoning (with due respect). Very flat and shallow.

Leave OBJ alone. Dont disrespect a Yoruba elderstateman. Baba made a choice. Let us wish him well. But show both him and the candidate he endorsed Pepper at the poll in few weeks time.

I spoke to most of my friends at Ota, ogun state, Baba OBJ base and polling unit. They assured me Shege will be served. And very hot. Baba no go see 10 votes.

The outcome of the election is insignificant to Baba, the man has seen it all … he is just waiting for his call.

Long life he got, wealth he got it…

But u my friend am sure u are far bellow 40, the outcome of the next election will have a lot impact on ur life

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by successman100: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Foolish talk.
It is very wrong for not to retain power.
How can illiterates be rulling the educated class?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by DMerciful(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
The experience thieves you've be voting for ages, how come Nigeria keeps getting worse?
Think9ja:
Eggzactly.

Reason why he said Pandora has big ears that can be pulled.

Someone with zero national political experience is who some cretins are tipping to be president.

Who will form Pandora's government?
The likes of Aisha Yesufu or who?

We don't need any Rookie that will come and be trying things, we need a leader with experience at the national level.

Obasanjo wants to actualize that his third term agenda through Pandora.

Nigerians will not let that happen.
Reason why Nigerians have decided to queue behind the candidacy of Waziri Atiku Abubakar
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Jostoman: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
tinsel:

True talk. All the response here will be on Tinubu.
when kwakwanso called your oga bedweter you people leave him and started calling peter obi all sort of names.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by herbert2017: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
People no longer campaign on issues threatening Nigeria, but talking like 3 year children. I pity Nigerians who want to vote sick people both physically and mentally
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by manmade(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
lhordspy:

you must have been speaking to wrong set of people, baba has seen the swing of the pendulum and his advise is base on this , what an elderly man see from afar while sitting down ,a young man may not see it from the top of a tree.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by wildernessVoice: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Which kind yeye talk be this.
I hail OBJ Joh
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by FuckOsuPigs: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Another mumu talk. APC and PDP shame unto you guys. He never seeked a third tenure in 2019 when he supported PDP and never seeked in 2015 when he supported APC.

LP is the biggest threat to the two parties with notorious history of looting Nigeria.

My only advise for those falling for these two scams of parties is to make sure they don't JAPA to anywhere.

Go back to primary school.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by bolabadmus38: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
One thing I know for sure is that it would have praises if Baba had endorsed other candidates. They should allow this Baba ojare. He's entitled to his opinion.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by MasterRahl9: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
Akerele4492: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by oweman: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
I know Obasanjo will again be dragged into roforofo with his empty endorsement that will notbenefit Pitobi
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Aguiyimba(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Fake
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by FreedomfromtheT: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, Obasanjo identifies that Obi is a boy that's why he's rooting for him . Recall he imposed Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan as soon as Jonathan started thinking independently he withdrew his support.
This is enough evidence for the gullible supporters to know Obi will be a puppet.

You can't expect Obasanjo to support Tinubu who fought against his oppressive stance as a governor in Lagos.
Let Peter Obi become president first and let's see how president Obasanjo will be dictating for him. When we get to the bridge, we will know how to cross it.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by FreedomfromtheT: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
oweman:

I know Obasanjo will again be dragged into roforofo with his empty endorsement that will notbenefit Pitobi
If the endorsement were empty, the people reacting wouldn't be doing so. Obasanjo doesn't send anybody.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by OfficialP: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
All these because your candidate wasn't endorsed.

Endorsement or not, BVAS will happen to you all, era of winning your polling units thru crooked ways are over
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
oweman:

wait for it.. Buhari will soon endorse petre obi. Then you will die
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Alpharey: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
tinsel:

True talk. All the response here will be on Tinubu.

But I thought Obidients don't have structure.. or am I dreaming. grin
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Ituobaroanthony: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Think9ja:
Eggzactly.

Reason why he said Pandora has big ears that can be pulled.

Someone with zero national political experience is who some cretins are tipping to be president.

Who will form Pandora's government?
The likes of Aisha Yesufu or who?

We don't need any Rookie that will come and be trying things, we need a leader with experience at the national level.

Obasanjo wants to actualize that his third term agenda through Pandora.

Nigerians will not let that happen.
Reason why Nigerians have decided to queue behind the candidacy of Waziri Atiku Abubakar
You and which Nigerians? Keep dreaming, when you wake up, let us know
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Alpharey: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:
Tinubu is there greatest problem in life, I think Tinubu is also the reason why they have flat heads and kick there mother in the head every morning ofcourse it's Tinubu everything's Tinubu to the ipob bastards.

You lot lack home training. No wonder it is easy for you guys to dish out curses to people up and down. Thank God your curses are inconsequential and carries no power behind it. Oya open your mouth.. waaaaa!
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by stuffs2002: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Juanmike:
It is that SANE Obasanjo urging SANE
Nigerians to do the right thing and vote right.

This has nothing to do with Obi because Obasanjo would have supported any other IPOB or animal against Tinubu and Atiku because of their history.

Obasanjo is a mischievous and vindictive person who has an ax to grind with Tinubu
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by tempest2019: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Akuko uwa
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by spiralwedge(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
lol... hahahahahaha

PDP is dead and buried. They are running out of ideas. How is it possible to sell Atiku? Why keep making him your candidate everytime? they missed their golden chance at a comeback. After this election, it's either they change their name or split into shreds. What a golden chance to present someone young, fresh and competitive, but they were after their pockets.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by tempest2019: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lies! Obasanjo endorsed the best man for the Job. Obj is a detribalized Nigerian

This has nothing to do with Obi because Obasanjo would have supported any other IPOB or animal against Tinubu and Atiku because of their history.

Obasanjo is a mischievous and vindictive person who has an ax to grind with Tinubu
[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Lightorder: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
If you think anyone can control Peter Obi, then you don't even know him. grin
don’t mind them . They should go and ask Anambra elites.
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by sangresan(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Favourchris:

The outcome of the election is insignificant to Baba, the man has seen it all … he is just waiting for his call.

Long life he got, wealth he got it…

But u my friend am sure u are far bellow 40, the outcome of the next election will have a lot impact on ur life

How old are you? I doubt you're more than 30 years old. If not, you wouldn't have replied him like this.

Obj's antecedents portray him as a retrogressive man who doesn't have the progress of the nation in mind.

During the 1979 transition which he supervised, he subtly supported Shagari against both Awolowo and Zik. We know how it ended. In 1993, he refused to support Abiola. He publicly said that Abiola wasn't Nigeria's messiah and he supported the Interim National Government led by Ernest Shonekan. We all know that it was Obj who nominated Shonekan to IBB as the head of the ING. We know how the ING ended.

Fast forward to 2007, he supported Yar'adua and outrightly rigged the election to pave way for his choice. By 2008, Obj and Yar'adua were already on a collision course. If not for the untimely death of Yar'adua, he would have shown Obj shege. In 2011, Obj supported Goodluck. By 2015, he was on a collision course with Goodluck. He supported Buhari in 2015. By 2019, he was on a collision course with Buhari. In 2019, he supported Atiku. In 2023, he is supporting Obi against the same Atiku.

You can see that Obj is unreliable and more or less a meddlesome interloper in the Nigerian project. He has always regretted his choices in the past. So how do you conclude that he wouldn't regret the current support for Obi if Obi wins the election?
Re: Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council by Lightorder: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Realist12:
Lol, Obasanjo identifies that Obi is a boy that's why he's rooting for him . Recall he imposed Yar Adua and Goodluck Jonathan as soon as Jonathan started thinking independently he withdrew his support.
This is enough evidence for the gullible supporters to know Obi will be a puppet.

You can't expect Obasanjo to support Tinubu who fought against his oppressive stance as a governor in Lagos.
Obi a puppet? Ignorance will kill you people in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

In Response To "Ohanaeze's" Recent Claim Against Jonathan / President Buhari Signs Peace Accord Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.