Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance (1981 Views)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? / Kissing Or Romance, Which One Make Ladies Wet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by Bootystruc(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
11) Secretly admirer a nlder for a while now. a very compassionate man and very loving. he is high chief and i can not hold back again.

3) Sincerely I am just in between

6) Monarchical just like High Chief

If you wouldn't mind please contact me high chief.
I want to get to know you.
you are such a very loving and caring man on nland.
i am ready to fight the war because you are a real man
a rare one. are you taken? at least lets be friends
you seem very deep
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by Russialane(m): 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pathetic. The other cowards aren't  bold enough to mention names. i love this babe
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
^are you looking forward to seeing your name here?
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
bhusayor:

This house is too damn small and u can't hide from Reality101 you know tongue undecided
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
Lol, don't talk to me until you're done beheading that brazillian ex gf of yours,
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by HighChief4(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
Bootystruc:

11) Secretly admirer a nlder for a while now. a very compassionate man and very loving. he is high chief and i can not hold back again.

3) Sincerely I am just in between

6) Monarchical just like High Chief

If you wouldn't mind please contact me high chief.
I want to get to know you.
you are such a very loving and caring man on nland.
i am ready to fight the war because you are a real man
a rare one. are you taken? at least lets be friends
you seem very deep

Thank you for the kind remarks sweerie. Ok pls leave your contact details and I will get in touch with you asap outside NL for further asessment
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pathetic. Anyone who's going to call my name must be prettier than my babe no my profile. So far there's none yet,
bhusayor:

Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by 190smh: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2011
mtschewww okada
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by kpolli(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2011
3) In a relationship 14) Long distance relationship (we are neighbors oooo) 21) dating someone in NL that has posted already and said it is complicated (heartbroken embarassed)

3) In between

3) Liberal

But wats the diff btw 3 n 14?
Re: What Is Your Relationship Or Romance Status & Style Of Romance by Talking(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2011
1. single
2. searching
3. Don't have any NL admirer but I wish I had grin grin
4. Romantic-Yes
5.Liberal

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Fiance Just Left Her, Gosh Its So Painful / How The Word Boob Was Invented - So Hilarious If You Get The Joke. Lol: / Coolest And Weirdest Signatures From Romance Section Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.