Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? (13828 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Will You Wish For Your Present Relationship To Lead To Marriage? / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by ambrosini593(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Let call a spade a spade, most of us are scared of letting our loves ones go despite the lack of love and trust. To be frank, how many of us are really enjoying our relationships?
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by k2039: 12:50am On Dec 12, 2012
I'm enjoying my singleness, I dont intend to date anytime soon.

Singleness rocks!

8 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Mynd44: 6:00am On Dec 12, 2012
**following**
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Bisjosh(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
****subscribing***
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
k2039: I'm enjoying my singleness, I dont intend to date anytime soon.

Being Single rocks!
Mehn... It's sweeter and more precious than honey in my mouth.. You live freely without much to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Vince77(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
My last relatnshp wz full of s.hit. I'm single. I dnt worry much anymr.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Exponental(m): 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yes I am....
But hw do u intend helping those who need emotional advice?
Dont just create topics that can open wounds, it hurts.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Exponental: Yes I am....
But hw do u intend helping those who need emotional advice?
Dont just create topics that can open wounds, it hurts.
If they are willing to share their predicaments, we would gladly help in any way we can. Personally, I love to restore relationshipz bk to it's normal state...
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by bodefakorede(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
guys,expecially ladies,ds questions goes to you,CAN U GIVE UP UR EX TO D POLICE IF HE IS DECLARED WANTED:i nid advice
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Freiburger(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
shocked shocked shocked @topic
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by TeenageMoney(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Well well well... Me enjoying ma single status... No more heart breaks....
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by 50calibre(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
I have discovered that I'm too self-centred to be in a relationship, I don't care about no one but myself, so till I sort out that demon, I remain single

7 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dmcdad: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Teenage Money: Well well well... Me enjoying ma single status... No more heart breaks....
So ur heart sef dy break... How u cûm take dy live? Lol
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by djeezy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ab initio of a relationship it usually gets interesting and filled with pleasant moments. As you progress and discovers that the other party you deemed perfect wasn't perfect after all, you start managing the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Coldfeet(f): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Enjoying my married life!!! Sweet like chocolate/strawberry/vanilla ice cream!!! To my husband I say "I bless the day you found me"

12 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by sundaybam(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am enjoying my present relationship because my girl is from a wealth family and she never behave arrogance to me. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Kzinne: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Coldfeet: Enjoying my married life!!! Sweet like chocolate/strawberry/vanilla ice cream!!! To my husband I say "I bless the day you found me"
ur husband must b bored of u by now haha!

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by touchmehard: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
bodefakorede: guys,expecially ladies,ds questions goes to you,CAN U GIVE UP UR EX TO D POLICE IF HE IS DECLARED WANTED:i nid advice
I think u should open a fresh thread for that. The current thread should not be diverted/ derailed

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Muttex(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Honestly i enjoy my marriage than while i was single .....sweet pass anything....

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Just managing the girls mehn.. Just managing..
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by dilbert100: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
i manage tongue
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by tunapawizzy: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
sundaybam: Am enjoying my present relationship because my girl is from a wealth family and she never behave arrogance to me. undecided
ur girl must be so patient

3 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by fadamekus(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
Me? wel am still searching abeg any nairaland single should contact me ooo grin am serious joke
apart
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Eneze1(f): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
managing
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by lat4real: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
On managing level. Infact i would have quit but i don't know how she will take it.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by arobafingi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
well to d topic...yes
and 2 those saying singleness is good. I want u guys to move up 2d next level.
I don't think being single is dignifying.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by aussyroyal(f): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rubbish post
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by paranorman(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Kzinne: ur husband must b bored of u by now haha!
don't b rude man,y u hatin cuz she's happy wit ha man...? Get a life son.
Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am seriously managing it,cos man must be intimate noni,when am ready to settle down,I will break her sorry a55 heart,and settle down with a white kitty,Nigeria girls suck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by laykhorn(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
Being single makes sense... My former GF is a jerk. I'm glad i'm nt responsible for sum1s emotions and feelings, waste my money on airtime... N I'm not getin married anytym soon.

1 Like

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by paranorman(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
She's beautifl,she's amazin,she's undastandin,she's matured,she's sexy,she's..... *sighs*
to the men,not boiz: atimes,wot u want is not what u actualy need... Dnt judge a book by the cover!

6 Likes

Re: Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
My recent relationship sucks so i had to let go.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.