Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (236565 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (891) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofiias(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16
A certain Iranian official:

"The US is asking Iran to allow Israel to carry out a symbolic strike to SAVE FACE "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofiias(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16
In a fiery debate, British MP George Galloway dismantles Rishi Sunak's defense of the attack on the Iranian embassy in Syria.

"The Prime Minister's statement failed to condemn Israel's destruction of the Iranian consulate in Damascus."

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Holiness2100: 4:56pm On Apr 16
Australia’s biggest antisemite Maram Susli aka Syrian Girl/Partisan Girl set to be sued for defamation after she falsely named a Jewish university student, Ben Cohen, as the Sydney mall stabber.

The virulent antisemite from Syria, who openly supports multiple designated terror organizations including Hezbollah and Hamas, is one of several people being sued for defamation.

Ben Cohen, a 20 year old university student was wrongly named by the X user and others falsely accusing him of being the mall stabber- which led to him receiving thousands of hate messages and death threats.

Syrian Girl took to X on Saturday claiming “Also turns out the attacker was a Jew” before wrongly naming the university student.

Over 50,000 posts were shared with the innocent man’s name in the wake of the mall attack.

It then led to Australian news Channel 7 reporting his name, after it had gone viral from Syrian Girls post.

In the aftermath of Cohen being misidentified, the Australian Jewish Association offered to get a lawyer for him to help sue Syrian Girl.

Now the student has lawyered up choosing one of Australias most famous defamation lawyers, Rebekah Giles to handle his lawsuit.

Channel 7 Australia is also being sued for peddling the claim that Cohen was responsible for the attack.

The channel said: “The mistake was human error. It was escalated immediately and rectified. Seven sincerely apologises for the error.”

In a video statement after he was falsely named Cohen spoke of his distress:

“It’s extremely disappointing to me to see people mindlessly propagating this information like this without even the slightest thought put into fact-checking.

But, what’s even more disappointing for me is a major news network doing this – using my name without waiting for a statement from the police this, or going out to try to verify it themselves.

This whole incident has been highly distressing and disappointing to myself and my family.”

Source: Australian Financial Review

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:58pm On Apr 16
Lebanon:
Another attack from the air on a vehicle is reported, this time in Al-Sh.ebaiya in the south of the country.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:01pm On Apr 16
More from the axons attack at Al-Shah.abiyeh, Southern Lebanon.
Two terrorists were killed and Delivered to the Virgins.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofiias(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16
Kiev, Chernigov, Sumy and Kharkov regions - air raid alert.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:06pm On Apr 16
The IDF ELIMINATED the commander of the coastal sector of the terrorist organization Hezbollah

Earlier today, the IDF attacked and killed the terrorist Ismail Youssef Baz, the commander of the coastal sector of the terrorist organization, using an air force aircraft in the Ein Baal area in Lebanon.

Ismail served as a senior and veteran official in the military wing of Hezbollah in several positions. His current rank is equivalent to the rank of brigadier general.

As part of his position, he was involved in the promotion and planning of launching rockets and anti-tank missiles towards the State of Israel from the coastal area in Lebanon.
Also, during the war he organized and planned various terrorist plots against Israel.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:08pm On Apr 16
That’s the ELIMINATED Hezbollah senior commander.

Definitely smiling with the Virgins right now...

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:10pm On Apr 16
The second attack on the vehicle in southern Lebanon was also a targeted assassination.
Another field commander in Hezbollah was eliminated.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:31pm On Apr 16
Regeneration Calvary Chapel Supports ISRAEL!

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 6:32pm On Apr 16
Over 20 launches in the last few minutes towards the Upper Galilee and the northern border.

Amir T
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 6:35pm On Apr 16
From what I know:

ISRAELISRAEL IS GOING TO ATTACK!

IT WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT ONE!

WE ARE WAITING FOR FINAL PREPARATIONS RELATED TO:
MAKING SURE WE ARE READY TO DEAL WITH HEZBOLLAH AND THE PRO-IRANIAN MILITIAS IN SYRIA AND IRAQ DURING THE TIME OF THE STRIKE!

Do I like that long wait?
No!
Do I think it’s smart?
No!

Amir T
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:37pm On Apr 16
Deaf Retreat in Wisconsin, USA, we support and stand with Israel.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:39pm On Apr 16
CornerStone Christian Academy - Post Falls Idaho STANDS with ISRAEL

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:41pm On Apr 16
Now from Beirut, Lebanon
Footage of unknown objects in the sky .

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:46pm On Apr 16
F 15 intercepts a UAV

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:48pm On Apr 16
A market in northern Gaza today

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:55pm On Apr 16
The Hezbollah commander eliminated in the second strike is named Muhammad al-Shahouri.
He was the commander of the Rockets and Missiles Unit of Radwan Forces' Western Region.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:00pm On Apr 16
MAKE NO MISTAKE! WHAT HAPPENED IN ISRAEL ON THE 14TH OF APRIL WAS A MYSTERIOUS MARVELLOUS EARTH SHAKING MIRACLE!!

ISRAELI SCIENTIST AND SECURITY EXPERT BARES IT ALL

An ISRAELI scientist who works for the security system and is a doctor of physics wrote the following words to his Rabbi yesterday:

"I wanted to share with the rabbi something that is much more than a feeling. That on Shabbat night something happened here on the scale of the splitting of the Red Sea.

I am a doctor of physics and I worked for several years in the defense industry in Israel, in projects that are still the cutting edge of the State of Israel. When I look at what happened on Saturday night on a scientific level, it simply cannot happen. Everyone, and I mean everyone, acted as one man in overall unity.

He continued: "The likelihood that everything works out just as it should does not exist in complex systems like the defense systems that were operating. They have never, I mean never, even beyond the State of Israel, been tried in real time. I took a pencil and dove into the calculations to check the likelihood that such a result would materialize.

“The large number of events that had to be handled at precisely the right time doubles the chance of making a mistake.

“With all the high technologies, the expectation was for a breach in the defense of the skies of the State of Israel. Even if we got 90% protection it would be a miracle. What happened though is that everyone, I mean everyone - the pilots, the system operators and the technology operators - acted as one man at one moment in total unity. If this is not an act of GOD, then I no longer know what a miracle is."

And the doctor marvels and adds, "This is sharper than the victory of the Six Day War or the War of Independence. There it can be explained according to nature.
The rescue that took place for the people of Israel on Shabbat night is simply impossible naturally. I believe that this miracle saved the lives of many people from Israel.

If the defense system had failed to intercept a number of cruise missiles, the result would have dragged us into a very complex campaign.

“I wouldn't bet that next time it will work like this without divine supervision. The simple proof of what I said is that the managers of the security industries who develop and manufacture these systems guarantee no more than 90% success!

"’Since the day you came out of the land of Egypt we have shown you wonderful things!’ Happy Holidays!"

That's how he ended his words.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:04pm On Apr 16
Russian President Putin to Iranian President Raisi:
Iran's response "was the best way to punish the aggressor and an expression of the tact and rationality of Iran's leaders."

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:07pm On Apr 16
Severe weather turned thebeach red in Hormuz IRAN

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofiias(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16
A senior Iranian official said the US had asked Iran to accept a symbolic Israeli strike on its territory to allow the Jewish state to save face.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:18pm On Apr 16
The Iranian currency continues to collapse, before and after the attack!

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:19pm On Apr 16
Refuge Church in Kenosha, WI STANDS with ISRAEL

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:27pm On Apr 16
ISRAEL has the Iron Dome. Iran has Biden.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:30pm On Apr 16
And it's not just Biden.

The foreign ministers of Britain and Germany are both rushing to ISRAEL tomorrow, presumably to persuade ISRAEL not to attack Iran.

Why is the West so determined to save the ayatollahs, who, as Israel has been screaming for years, are destabilizing the entire region?!

IT
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:42pm On Apr 16
There are many, many Iranians speaking out in support of ISRAEL on social media.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:45pm On Apr 16
The Women's Community Bible Study in Knoxville, Tennessee, is praying for God's protection and blessing ISRAEL.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Dream25: 6:51am On Apr 17
HolinessForever:
There are many, many Iranians speaking out in support of ISRAEL on social media.
No matter what, there'll be atleast a person that will not support their government.. It's same thing in Israel, many Israelites believe Iran was right in their response...

But make no mistake, you'll be punished.. The fear of Russia &China backed Iran is the beginning of another vietnam..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofiias(m): 7:09am On Apr 17
A satellite image has emerged of the Israeli Ramon airbase attacked by Iranian ballistic missiles on April 14.

The affected objects were two hangars for the repair of ground equipment, a maintenance station for transport aircraft, an officer's recreation center and, presumably, a guard tower.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofiias(m): 7:10am On Apr 17
The United States will restrict the freedom of movement of Iran's foreign minister, who arrives in New York this week to attend the UN General Assembly.

According to the report, the minister and his entourage will be limited to only a few streets near the UN headquarters in Manhattan and the Iranian mission to the UN, as well as access to and from JFK Airport.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:45am On Apr 17
The Assembly of God church, in Puebla, Mexico,Prays for ISRAEL very day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) ... (891) (Reply)

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.