Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (248418 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 10:02pm On May 01
BLESS THEM THAT HATE YOU!
ISRAEL continues to send tons of humanitarian aid every day.

I pray it gets to the Palestinian people and not Hamas.

351 aid trucks were transferred to Gaza just yesterday (April 30)

Hananya

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by id4sho(m): 10:15pm On May 01
HolinessForever:
ISRAEL’s Foreign Minister on X:

The president of Colombia promised to give a reward to the Hamas murderers and rapists - and today he did.

History will remember that Gustavo Petro decided to side with the most despicable monsters known to mankind who burned babies, murdered children, raped women and kidnapped innocent civilians.

Relations between ISRAEL and Colombia have always been warm - not even an anti-Semitic and hateful president will be able to change that.
The State of ISRAEL will continue to protect its citizens without fear and without fear.

The State of ISRAEL will continue to protect its citizens without fear and without fear.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 10:17pm On May 01
While the Ayatollahs are doing their best to support thePalestinian terror movements , the simple Iranians since 2018 were chanting “Death to Palestine”

Amir T

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 10:28pm On May 01
Lawag3:

Olodo, Israel is the name God gave to Jacob and it's also the name of the land the Jews occupied. Sense supposed tell you say they named their land and country after Jacob aka Israel.

You be real olodo. For someone who claimed to have read the Bible.

Now should I show you were Allah said he gave the land to the Jews in the Quran. If I do you'll have to shut up and not say anything on this thread.

t[b]The name "Israel" first appears in the Hebrew Bible as the name given by God to the patriarch Jacob (Genesis 32:28). Deriving z the name "Israel", other designations that came to be associated with the Jewish people have included the "Children of Israel" or "Israelite"[/b]
Lemme explain to you better

Yoruba forefather is oduduwa
Jewish forefathers is Israel (Jacob)

Deriving the name
Omo oodua (children of oduduwa)
Children of Israel ( children of Jacob)

Deriving the name again
Ile oodua (the land of oduduwa)
Land of Israel (the land of Jacob)

Moreover one of your mumu brother said the land was given to them (jew) but the Bible says it was captured by Joshua,see the contradiction
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 10:59pm On May 01
Ukraine on Wednesday presented an AI-generated spokeswoman called Victoria who will make official statements on behalf of its foreign ministry.

The ministry said it would "for the first time in history" use a digital spokeswoman to read its statements, which will still be written by humans

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:01pm On May 01
Native Americans show support forISRAEL at the protests in California

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 11:06pm On May 01
IDF:
Chief of General Staff to Reserve Soldiers in the North:
I have great appreciation for you on behalf of the IDF and the State of Israel

Chief of General Staff, LTG Herzi Halevi
"The offensive operation in Gaza will continue with strength; its objectives are both to restore security to the communities near the Gaza Strip and to bring the hostages back home securely.

You are doing an excellent job of operational defense in the north, and we are preparing for an offensive in the north.

We are taking the difficult event of October 7th, we have recovered, moved forward strongly, and are making a very clear statement about our presence here going forward.

The reserve force plays a significant role in this. The State of Israel, I'm saying this on my own behalf, on behalf of the IDF, and I dare say on behalf of the State of Israel and the Israeli government, has great appreciation for your extended presence here."
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 12:07am On May 02
Gaza documentation:
Armed terrorists take over aid trucks that entered the northern Gaza Strip.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by sainttwist1(m): 2:37am On May 02
HolinessForever:
Hezbollah secretly moves families of terror leaders from Lebanon to safe locations in Syria for fear of Israeli attack;

About 700 families relocated so far mostly from border areas, N12 News says, citing Syrian report;
Hezbollah hides evacuation project to avoid local criticism.

Vl3ly, your people who you say love death are secretly japaing with their families..😂😂🤣😂
vl3ly my guy, he can't even go to Gaza to assist in burning tanks. my brother love uncle Ben to the core

things like this are used to control the illiterate and the broke...... because I can someone like you, tell you to kill for him, so that he can rule you he will even tell you something await you on the other side yet he wants to stay here

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by sainttwist1(m): 2:43am On May 02
Vl3ly:
the Bible said Jacob is also called Israel, so the land of isreal means the land of Jacob captured from Canaanite,as southwest is called oduduwa land

Secondly : lemme take this your brother post counter your argument

Jangbajantis:
Genesis 15: 18 - 21
On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates, the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites and the Jebusites.”

Remember, it said to your offspring (that is Israel) I give (not I will give) this land.

Shey Arab no be Abraham offspring?
offspring.......ride on imam
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by sainttwist1(m): 2:46am On May 02
Lawag3:

They are and they have those land same with the Jews.

The land you just described is the middle east both Jews and Arabs have lands in the middle east.

But some Arabs are saying that Jews do not belong in the middle east which is wrong.

So use your head olodo
thank you brother
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 6:52am On May 02
Vl3ly:
t[b]The name "Israel" first appears in the Hebrew Bible as the name given by God to the patriarch Jacob (Genesis 32:28). Deriving z the name "Israel", other designations that came to be associated with the Jewish people have included the "Children of Israel" or "Israelite"[/b]

Deriving the name

Deriving the name again

Moreover one of your mumu brother said the land was given to them (jew) but the Bible says it was captured by Joshua,see the contradiction

You claim to read the Bible but you don't know what is in the Bible. God told the Jews that the land occupied by some Canaanites he has given it to them. So it is not a contradiction. God did not give the Jews an empty land. The Canaanites were on the land and the Jews lead by Joshua defeated them. God gave the Jews victory in every war they fought.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 6:59am On May 02
Vl3ly:

Deriving the name

Deriving the name again

Don't be ignorant I'm tired of calling you an olodo although you behave and reason like one. The land the Jews occupied is called the land of Israel and it referred to the land not to Jacob.

Only a fool doesn't learn.

Countries can be named after place such as Niger, or Nigeria or people such as Bosnia and Hergovina or Israel

Even God referred to the land as the land of Israel.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:22am On May 02
CBS reports it has obtained internal documents showing the U.S. gov. is now considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S. as refugees

They would receive permanent residency & resettlement benefits like housing assistance & a path to American citizenship.

####
Biden continues to lead America into self destruction

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:29am On May 02
Reports suggest that one of the individuals arrested at University of south Florida yesterday is a 39-year-old Palestinian immigrant who brought a firearm onto the campus.

He also shares Hamas spokesperson videos

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:34am On May 02
U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III spoke with Israeli defense minister Gallant about the negotiations for the release of the abductees, and the humanitarian aid efforts in Rafah.

Austin reaffirmed his commitment to the unconditional return of all abductees and conveyed the importance of increasing humanitarian assistance and the safety of citizens and aid workers.

The minister also emphasized the The need for any potential Israeli military action in Rafah to include a credible plan to evacuate Palestinian civilians and maintain the flow of humanitarian aid.

Minister Austin reiterated the commitment of the United States to support the defense of Israel.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:37am On May 02
ALL JEWS SHOULD COME HOME TO ISRAEL.

IT IS EXACTLY WHAT GOD INTENDED ISRAEL TO BE - THE HOMELAND FOR THE JEWS!

Amir T
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:43am On May 02
Report:
More than 100 Russian soldiers were killed in a Ukrainian bombing of a temporary training complex in the Lugansk region.

Apparently at least three ATACMS missiles hit the place

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:47am On May 02
NYC Mayor Adams:

“It's despicable that schools would allow another country's flag to fly in our country. Blame me for being proud to be an American. We're not surrendering our way of life to anyone.”

###
Mayor Adams, I totally support your statement but just a reminder that the “Palestinian” flag is not even of another country - it’s a stolen flag by an invented nation. There was never in the history of planet earth a country called Palestine.

If anything only a geographical region that in the 2nd century AD was named by Roman Caesar after the Old Testament foes of Israel - the Philistines.

Amir T

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:50am On May 02
America had turned a blind eye to the brainwashing in its university campuses of far too long and what we see today is simply the eruption of a brewing anger resulted from the Marxist and antisemitic professors that were handsomely paid with Qatari money and assisted by Russian and Chinese bots and platforms!

We are watching the fastest value loss of a brand in history - from Ivy League to Poison Ivy League!

Amir T
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 8:59am On May 02
Students at CUNY in New York City tear down an American flag and deface it, all in the name of Palestine.

###
American patriots are probably asleep.
I hope they’ll wake up to vote in November!

Amir T

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:08am On May 02
TOUGH LOVE!
MOTHER RECONGNIZES HER SON AMONG PROTESTERS AND GIVES Him tough blows

A mother is teaching her son a lesson in real life verses protesting for Narnia

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:22am On May 02
Donald Trump to Time Magazine:
"I'm not sure a two-state solution anymore is gonna work. ...There was a time when I thought two states could work. Now I think two states is going to be very, very tough. I also think you have fewer people that liked the idea."

---

In the interview, Trump also broke with the traditional America approach by suggesting he wasn't interested in imposing a solution on Israel and the Palestinians, but rather on hearing what the two sides want.

And he stressed that the main obstacle to a Palestinian state isn't Israel, but rather the "level of hatred" on the Palestinian side.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:27am On May 02
Our two Brave Heroes who died in Gaza the other day was unfortunately killed by friendly fire, by Israeli troops who mistook them for terrorists.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by id4sho(m): 9:36am On May 02
HolinessForever:
Donald Trump to Time Magazine:
"I'm not sure a two-state solution anymore is gonna work. ...There was a time when I thought two states could work. Now I think two states is going to be very, very tough. I also think you have fewer people that liked the idea."

---

In the interview, Trump also broke with the traditional America approach by suggesting he wasn't interested in imposing a solution on Israel and the Palestinians, but rather on hearing what the two sides want.

And he stressed that the main obstacle to a Palestinian state isn't Israel, but rather the "level of hatred" on the Palestinian side.
Palestine, sope otilo tongue
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 10:14am On May 02
HolinessForever:
Native Americans show support forISRAEL at the protests in California
2 protester🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 10:31am On May 02
Lawag3:

You claim to read the Bible but you don't know what is in the Bible. God told the Jews that the land occupied by some Canaanites he has given it to them. So it is not a contradiction. God did not give the Jews an empty land. The Canaanites were on the land and the Jews lead by Joshua defeated them. God gave the Jews victory in every war they fought.

that means God asked Joshua to killed Canaanite to steals their land? And you said your god is peace loving God 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But why your god did not give them victory over Babylon empire, roman empire, Persian empire, ottoman empire,
all these empires defeated jew
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Dream25: 10:34am On May 02
HolinessForever:
Report:
More than 100 Russian soldiers were killed in a Ukrainian bombing of a temporary training complex in the Lugansk region.

Apparently at least three ATACMS missiles hit the place
Stop posting untrue news here, there's no evidence..
I don watch the video tire, even people on YouTube and telegram did not agree with the news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 10:46am On May 02
Lawag3:

Don't be ignorant I'm tired of calling you an olodo although you behave and reason like one. The land the Jews occupied is called the land of Israel and it referred to the land not to Jacob.

Only a fool doesn't learn.

Countries can be named after place such as Niger, or Nigeria or people such as Bosnia and Hergovina or Israel

Even God referred to the land as the land of Israel.
you are too illogical dude,
Proposed oodua nation was derived from There forefathers name called oduduwa likewise land of Israel was derived from their forefather name called isreal.mumu
Abeg don't quote me anymore on this issue
I know that your mind would be telling you the truth
Pls another chapter
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 10:47am On May 02
Vl3ly:
that means God asked Joshua to killed Canaanite to steals their land? And you said your god is peace loving God 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But why your god did not give them victory over Babylon empire, roman empire, Persian empire, ottoman empire,
all these empires defeated jew

God is peace loving doesn't mean he doesn't punish sins. And you claimed to have read the Bible. Go and read the whole of numbers and the book of Joshua in the Bible then you'll get to a verse where God said he gave the land to the Canaanites and he is taking it from them because they sinned.

The Jews lost those wars and their land because they sinned I can show you the verse in the Bible to clear your doubt.

You reason like a Muslim. And I know you're a Muslim.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Jangbajantis: 11:09am On May 02
Vl3ly:
this is your unanswered question

Secondly : lemme take this your brother post counter your argument

Jangbajantis:
Genesis 15: 18 - 21
On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates, the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites and the Jebusites.”

Remember, it said to your offspring (that is Israel) I give (not I will give) this land.

Shey Arab no be Abraham offspring?
Arabs came from Abraham but the promise was not made for them. Hagar, Sarah's slave girl gave birth to Ishmael, who began the ancestral lineage of Arabs and Muslim terrorists like yourself.

After the birth of Isaac God supported Sarah's decision to chase Hagar and Ishmael away despite Abraham's hesitation. God already knew they would become an obstacle and a thorn in the flesh to Abraham's descendants. In fact, Ishmael is the grandfather of Hamas and other Muslim terrorists opposing Israel today.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Jangbajantis: 11:13am On May 02
For reference..

Gen 21:8-13
8 Isaac grew. The time came for his mother to stop breast-feeding him. On that day Abraham prepared a big celebration. 9 But Sarah saw Ishmael making fun of Isaac. Ishmael was the son Hagar had by Abraham. Hagar was Sarah’s Egyptian slave. 10 Sarah said to Abraham, “Get rid of that slave woman! Get rid of her son! That woman’s son will never have a share of the family’s property. All of it belongs to my son Isaac.”

11 What Sarah said upset Abraham very much. After all, Ishmael was his son. 12 But God said to Abraham, “Do not be so upset about the boy and your slave Hagar. Listen to what Sarah tells you, because your family line will continue through Isaac. 13 I will also make the son of your slave into a nation. I will do it because he is your child.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (925) (Reply)

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.