Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (244077 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (913) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:49pm On May 01
⚠️ The Turkish Foreign Minister announced:
We have decided to take part in South Africa's lawsuit against Israel at the International Court of Justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:55pm On May 01
⚠️Report:
The US and Saudi Arabia are discussing plan B in case normalization with Israel is not promoted, and are preparing for an agreement between them even without a cease-fire in Gaza.

As part of the agreement, the defense agreement between the countries will be ratified. Saudi Arabia will have the right to establish a civilian nuclear program, and will be able to import advanced technological components and develop the field Artificial intelligence At least in the first stage, Saudi Arabia will not be able to enrich uranium on its territory
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:56pm On May 01
⚠️ ISRAEL:
The broadcasting corporation distributed a satellite phone to the editorial staff "in case a regional war breaks out" and there will be no ordinary lines.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:59pm On May 01
Ecuador's President Daniel Noboa declared a state of emergency in the country's five coastal provinces due to what he called an “internal armed conflict.”

1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 6:49pm On May 01
Lawag3:

Matthew 2:21 NIV‬
[21] So he got up, took the child and his mother and went to the land of Israel.

https://bible.com/bible/111/mat.2.21.NIV

‭Ezekiel 21:1-2 NIV‬
[1] The word of the Lord came to me: [2] “Son of man, set your face against Jerusalem and preach against the sanctuary. Prophesy against the land of Israel

https://bible.com/bible/111/ezk.21.1-2.NIV

‭Ezekiel 38:18-19 NIV‬
[18] This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. [19] In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake[b] in the land of Israel. [/b]

https://bible.com/bible/111/ezk.38.18-19.NIV

‭Ezekiel 7:1-2 NIV‬
[1] The word of the Lord came to me: [2] “Son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says to the land of Israel: “ ‘The end! The end has come upon the four corners of the land!

https://bible.com/bible/111/ezk.7.1-2.NIV

‭1 Samuel 13:19 NIV‬
[19] Not a blacksmith could be found in the whole land of Israel, because the Philistines had said, “Otherwise the Hebrews will make swords or spears!”

https://bible.com/bible/111/1sa.13.19.NIV

‭Ezekiel 18:1-2 NIV‬
[1] The word of the Lord came to me: [2] “What do you people mean by quoting this proverb about the land of Israel: “ ‘The parents eat sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are set on edge’?

https://bible.com/bible/111/ezk.18.1-2.NIV
‭Ezekiel 20:42 NIV‬
[42] Then you will know that I am the Lord, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the land I had sworn with uplifted hand to give to your ancestors.

https://bible.com/bible/111/ezk.20.42.NIV

‭Matthew 2:19-20 NIV‬
[19] After Herod died, an angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt [20] and said, “Get up, take the child and his mother and go to the land of Israel, for those who were trying to take the child’s life are dead.”

https://bible.com/bible/111/mat.2.19-20.NIV

Omo you be olodo . It was never in doubt.

You believe this one or make I show you Quran.
the Bible said Jacob is also called Israel, so the land of isreal means the land of Jacob captured from Canaanite,as southwest is called oduduwa land

Secondly : lemme take this your brother post counter your argument

Jangbajantis:
Genesis 15: 18 - 21
On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates, the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites and the Jebusites.”

Remember, it said to your offspring (that is Israel) I give (not I will give) this land.

Shey Arab no be Abraham offspring?
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 6:54pm On May 01
Vl3ly:
the Bible said Jacob is also called Israel, so the land of isreal means the land of Jacob captured from Canaanite,as southwest is called oduduwa land

Secondly

Olodo, Israel is the name God gave to Jacob and it's also the name of the land the Jews occupied. Sense supposed tell you say they named their land and country after Jacob aka Israel.

You be real olodo. For someone who claimed to have read the Bible.

Now should I show you were Allah said he gave the land to the Jews in the Quran. If I do you'll have to shut up and not say anything on this thread.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 6:59pm On May 01
Lawag3:

Olodo, Israel is the name God gave to Jacob and it's also the name of the land the Jews occupied. Sense supposed tell you say they named their land and country after Jacob aka Israel.

Now should I show you were Allah said he gave the land to the Jews in the Quran. If I do you'll have to shut up and not say anything on this thread.

bring the where God said this land will be called isreal
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by mbapelvis: 6:59pm On May 01
Lawag3:

Please I'm interested to know too.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by mbapelvis: 7:01pm On May 01
Vl3ly:
Who did God give the land to? Answer the simple question.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 7:05pm On May 01
Vl3ly:

You're an unreasonable olodo so na God dey give countries their names now. how countries did God name?
You're a mugu that's what you are.

I showed you were God called the land Israel. Now you say I should show you were God say this land will be called Israel.

My question to you is an God they name countries?
How many countries God don name?

You don't even deserve a brain

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 7:05pm On May 01
The President of Colombia announced:
We are cutting off diplomatic relations with ISRAEL

The President of Colombia, Gustavo Petro announced the severance of diplomatic relations with Israel, "due to its actions in Gaza", reports the Reuters news agency.

Petro serves as the president of Colombia from 2022, belongs to a leftist party and was in the past (from a young age) a member of an armed Colombian Marxist militia called M19 which is responsible for many murders and kidnappings. The armed movement was disbanded in 1991 and became a political party.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 7:06pm On May 01
mbapelvis:

Please I'm interested to know too.

Just wait let me disgrace the idiot Vl3ly.

Let him answer first.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 7:09pm On May 01
The message of the American Secretary of State Blinken in his meetings in Israel:
if Israel wants to reach normalization with Saudi Arabia - it must reach a ceasefire immediately.

#######

Blinken said: "If there is not a hostage deal and a prolonged ceasefire soon - it will not be possible to reach normalization with Saudi Arabia. The time window is narrow and limited. Action in Rafah will harm the promotion of normalization"

NO THANK YOU!!!

Amir T
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 7:17pm On May 01
Bloomberg report:

Many sources express optimism and estimate that the US and Saudi Arabia are very close to a deal and are expected to announce it within weeks, after negotiations have recently accelerated.

One of the US's incentives is that Saudi Arabia will be forced to reduce the scope of Chinese technology in its field, And in return, it will receive access to advanced American nuclear weapons and assistance in establishing a civilian nuclear program.

According to the report, upon completion of the deal, Biden and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman are expected to offer Netanyahu: "Join or stay behind." At the same time, there is considerable doubt whether the American Congress Will agree to approve an extensive security deal with Saudi Arabia without ISRAEL joining.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 7:18pm On May 01
Vl3ly:

You nor wan talk again? Eh olodo
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 7:24pm On May 01
HolinessForever:
I mean, seriously, are you guys really that dumb to think that you’re gonna succeed where basically every single empire ever has failed?

The Egyptians couldn’t bring us down.

The Phillistines couldn’t bring us down.

The Assyrians couldn’t bring us down.

The Persians couldn’t bring us down.

The Romans couldn’t bring us down.

The Babylonians couldn’t bring us down.

The Crusaders couldn’t bring us down.

The Soviets couldn’t bring us down.

The Nazis couldn’t bring us down.

But sure, some lunatics with colored hair, cheap masks to hide their identity, and no clue what they’re even chanting about, they’re gonna bring us down.

Fools.

Am Yisrael Chai.

The sooner you internalize that, the sooner you can get back to class and actually learn something.

Or you can keep throwing a tantrum. Your call.

(Hillel Fuld on X)
some xtian said Bible says: no nation carry defeat isreal
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a joke
Jerusalem has been conquered more than 40 times including by the Persians, the Romans, the Ottoman Turks, and the British Empire, Persian empire and so on
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 7:27pm On May 01
Vl3ly:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a joke
Jerusalem has been conquered more than 40 times including by the Persians, the Romans, the Ottoman Turks, and the British Empire, Persian empire and so on
Olodo yes no nation can defeat Israel it's in the Bible. That is until they sin. And the Jews sinned a lot.
Ask me make I show you this one na olodo
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 7:30pm On May 01
Vl3ly:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a joke

And look at it the Jews are still here. Where are the Romans the Babylonians the Assyrians the Soviets dissolved like 35 years ago.

Israel is still Standing
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 8:10pm On May 01
HolinessForever:
You love death !
But you keep crying IDF is killing Innocent civilians.

You love death but your brothers are hiding in caves and tunneks like Rats

If you love death, Volunteer and go to Gaza.
IDF will Fufill your life ambition.
You will be given a 3 in1.
Death , 72 Virgins and Hell!!

your 2 prominent Jewish Rabbi testify to what I posted
You can watch the full clip at tik-tok @abu-aadeel
there is no logical way of stopping people who are willing to die for their cause when they are threatening with death bring it on Gazinterhait(Yiddish) that's what I want, when you have people who don't care if they die,then how are you going to stop them there is nothing you can do so, really the statement of Rabbi hayyim vital that the exile of ishmael is impossible to defeat by conventional military means even through on a political way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 8:25pm On May 01
HolinessForever:
Hezbollah secretly moves families of terror leaders from Lebanon to safe locations in Syria for fear of Israeli attack;

About 700 families relocated so far mostly from border areas, N12 News says, citing Syrian report;
Hezbollah hides evacuation project to avoid local criticism.

Vl3ly, your people who you say love death are secretly japaing with their families..😂😂🤣😂
their families are civilians and not the fighters so what is their presence advantage being on the Frontline,are they fighters?
Pls dey think naaa
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Vl3ly: 8:42pm On May 01
Lawag3:

You're an unreasonable olodo so na God dey give countries their names now. how countries did God name?
You're a mugu that's what you are.

I showed you were God called the land Israel. Now you say I should show you were God say this land will be called Israel.

My question to you is an God they name countries?
How many countries God don name?

You don't even deserve a brain
this is your unanswered question

Jangbajantis:
On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your offspring I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates, the land of the Kenites, the Kenizzites, the Kadmonites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites and the Jebusites.”

Remember, it said to your offspring (that is Israel) I give (not I will give) this land.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:32pm On May 01
Precept Bible Study
Bloomington, MN

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:34pm On May 01
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! EVERYWHERE!!

The Israeli Air Force attacks terrorist targets in the town of Aita al-Sha'ab in southern Lebanon

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Lawag3: 9:34pm On May 01
Vl3ly:
this is your unanswered question

Jangbajantis:

They are and they have those land same with the Jews.

The land you just described is the middle east both Jews and Arabs have lands in the middle east.

But some Arabs are saying that Jews do not belong in the middle east which is wrong.

So use your head olodo

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:37pm On May 01
A report in the British Guardian:

Saudi Arabia and the American administration are working on a "Plan B" in case normalization with Israel is not possible, due to an inability to declare anything on the issue of a Palestinian state.

According to the report, the US and Saudi Arabia will agree on an agreement that will include a defense alliance, a civilian nuclear program, and economic cooperation in the field of royal intelligence, among others. As part of the civil nuclear program, uranium enrichment will not be allowed on Saudi Arabian soil, which should prevent them from being able to produce nuclear weapons.

####
If you’re asking me - the Saudis better wait for January 2025. They will get a much better deal!

Amir T
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:40pm On May 01
ISRAEL’s Foreign Minister on X:

The president of Colombia promised to give a reward to the Hamas murderers and rapists - and today he did.

History will remember that Gustavo Petro decided to side with the most despicable monsters known to mankind who burned babies, murdered children, raped women and kidnapped innocent civilians.

Relations between ISRAEL and Colombia have always been warm - not even an anti-Semitic and hateful president will be able to change that.
The State of ISRAEL will continue to protect its citizens without fear and without fear.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:42pm On May 01
Brown University caves to pressure and reaches a deal with the students and activists occupying the school.

The “Liberated Zone” will be vacated by the students today in exchange for the university’s board to vote on divestment measures against Israel & other demands

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:43pm On May 01
I guess we all know why the pressure on ISRAEL is mounting.

Amir T

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:45pm On May 01
Senior Hamas official Osama Hamdan to the Al-Manar network:

"We made it clear that our position is negative regarding the draft of the current negotiations"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:47pm On May 01
Third day in a row- Russian missile attack on Odessa Ukraine

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:48pm On May 01
Fox News has obtained a Google Doc containing a list of requests from protesters at the UCLA camp, which include:
- Vegan and gluten-free food
- "Super bright" flashlights with strobe
- Rope and zip ties
- Helmets, shields, and wood
- Lotion, but "NO sunscreen"
- Knee and elbow pads

😂🤣😂😂
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 9:51pm On May 01
Sometimes, one cartoon is better than a thousand words!

Amir T

(1) (2) (3) ... (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) ... (913) (Reply)

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

Viewing this topic: Akinsbobo2(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.