Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... (4263 Views)

He Lost His Girlfriend Cos Of Redpill? / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by iTearHerToto: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by GoodCane: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
heartbraker:
I just lost the girl I love so much but pretending like a redpill just because have been acting so nonchalantly towards her.

I'm so sad right now I don't know if begging her we restore the relationship

Av insulted this girl have abused her untill I chop everything finish yesterday

You're a simp man, not a Redpiller.

You're arrogant, careless and senseless too just like simps. Stop blaming your stupidity on Redpill
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by OrigeenalSeven: 10:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, u never see anything. More breakfast. cool

come feed me with your milk make i take cool my mind
my babe just served me hot breakfast inside takeaway
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Stargurl20(f): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Lade18:
Redpill is for handsome guys.
Lol... Nibo latun jasi yi?
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Nyascobar1414: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Tombrown3:

Lol.. Abeg, rest. The OP was never a redpill.

He literally failed the 101 basic of it. Redpiller don't fall in love, they make you fall for them.

I've never seen a guy who's deeply inlove and call himself a redpill.

Redpill 101: once you start falling/developing feelings for a girl, you've lost. Move on!

I can not and will never approach a girl and start telling her how I feel about her, Am I mad? That' shit is for losers.

City Boyz Up!!!
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Stargurl20(f): 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lade18:

Lol. I'm being truthful. Such philosophy don't work on guys that are not attractive. If a man is good-looking, it doesn't matter how he treats women, they're still gonna stay. No matter how disrespectful, uncaring and jerk he is.

Thought they say only women has to be beautiful that good looking is not a thing of men
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Stargurl20(f): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lade18:

Only ugly guys say that and they don't get women. Because look is the only thing that attract Women.

TBH, men don't have standard, and that's why a ugly woman has more options than an average man. A woman that's ugly still has better chance, but an ugly man don't unless he uses his money and that isn't genuine attraction
Hmm
They also believe it's only money every women know, that once they have money, they can have any woman. Is that true?
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Another misguided self acclaimed redpiller. When did insult and abuse become a part of redpill. You simply trying to use redpill to cover up your moral decadence.

Redpill from what I understand is always taking a stand with a woman that is not influenced by your emotions towards a feminine gender. Be outspoken, make decisions and always be plain. Let her know that you will do all in your power to maintain a stance that is more favourable to you inasmuch she will do likewise.

Not insult or abuses. If you abuse a guy won't he fight you.

Childish brain. I don't claim to be a redpiller but don't be like feminist who always claim feminism to gain or profit. But deny it when commitment is served

1 Like

Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Another misguided self acclaimed redpiller. When did insult and abuse become a part of redpill. You simply trying to use redpill to cover up your moral decadence.

Redpill from what I understand is always taking a stand with a woman that is not influenced by your emotions towards a feminine gender. Be outspoken, make decisions and always be plain. Let her know that you will do all in your power to maintain a stance that is more favourable to you inasmuch she will do likewise.

Not insult or abuses. If you abuse a guy won't he fight you.

Childish brain. I don't claim to be a redpiller but don't be like feminist who always claim feminism to gain or profit. But deny it when commitment is served
heartbraker:
oga no bè girl ooo
I don dey dis forum when u still they for primary 6
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by PureFace1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Redpill doesn't mean to be a arrogant jerk and an abusive scumbag.

Treat your woman nicely not overtly nice

Being a man of Quality and not quantity

Have a passion and don't be needy, you should strive as much as possible to be Independent.

Be outspoken and decisive, say your mind and opinions all the time about everything and be the leader in the relationship.

You should also have boundaries you will never break for anything in the relationship.

Also make sure the effort to make the relationship work is always 50/50 and you are not the one doing most of the work

When everything failed you should also be ready to move on, sometimes somethings can't just be control life is chaotic.

Read books so many books out there you can read.
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Streetmovement(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You obviously played a game you don't know how to play, got yourself in the mix and now you crying like a toddler grin

Oga chop your breakfast in peace and stop blaming it on Redpill grin
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by kkins25(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Maybe it was meant to be. Buhahahahahahaha... Chop your breakfast and chop it well.
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
heartbraker:
I just lost the girl I love so much but pretending like a redpill just because have been acting so nonchalantly towards her.

Serves you right
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Silentgroper(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Stargurl20:

Hmm
They also believe it's only money every women know, that once they have money, they can have any woman. Is that true?
what works for you ??, ..

Money or love?
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Stargurl20(f): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Silentgroper:
what works for you ??, ..

Money or love?
Both
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Olumaeme: 12:29am On Jan 14, 2023
Mumu.
Insulting people is childish and not redpill. You are only rude and foolish.

Redpill is been a good but not a nice person. Redpill is setting a standard for the kind of people you want in your life, taking charge of your life and not needing any validation from anybody to Know you are special.

You will be polite, courteous, helpful, but yet will still call out bullsh**ts.

You are a mess bro!
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by EbenezerTriumph: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2023
Lade18:

Lol. I'm being truthful. Such philosophy don't work on guys that are not attractive. If a man is good-looking, it doesn't matter how he treats women, they're still gonna stay. No matter how disrespectful, uncaring and jerk he is.
100% correct using myself as an example.
I treat my girl as trash yet she still comes back and begs me despite ghosting her for months.
and also guys with future prospects too, ladies tend to discern that.
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by EbenezerTriumph: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2023
Olumaeme:
Mumu.
Insulting people is childish and not redpill. You are only rude and foolish.

Redpill is been a good but not a nice person. Redpill is setting a standard for the kind of people you want in your life, taking charge of your life and not needing any validation from anybody to Know you are special.

You will be polite, courteous, helpful, but yet will still call out bullsh**ts.

You are a mess bro!
God bless you for this boss
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Silentgroper(m): 3:42am On Jan 14, 2023
Stargurl20:

Both
which do you want from a man??
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Stargurl20(f): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Silentgroper:
which do you want from a man??

Love the most. Not looking for the likes of Dangote or Otedola, but I don't want a lazy man. He gats to be hardworking.
But money alone cannot make me love a man, unless I'm just pretending
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Silentgroper(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Stargurl20:

Love the most. Not looking for the likes of Dangote or Otedola, but I don't want a lazy man. He gats to be hardworking.
But money alone cannot make me love a man, unless I'm just pretending
what's your definition of hardworking??

A hardworking man can be a danfo driver, a shoe cobbler, the that carries kpon kpon on sites.

Iis this what you mean??
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by TheboyGhost(m): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2023
Silentgroper:

A hardworking man can be a danfo driver, a shoe cobbler, the that carries kpon kpon on sites.

Iis this what you mean??

She will say no grin cheesy
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Stargurl20(f): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2023
Silentgroper:

Iis this what you mean??
A hardworking man is a man who is not lazy, who's not always giving excuses but works hard irrespective of whether he's a car mechanic, carpenter or welder. Let me see you working to care for your family.
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Silentgroper(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Stargurl20:

A hardworking man is a man who is not lazy, who's not always giving excuses but works hard irrespective of whether he's a car mechanic, carpenter or welder. Let me see you working to care for your family.
so it doesn't matter if he doesn't earn six figures??
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by Stargurl20(f): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2023
Silentgroper:
so it doesn't matter if he doesn't earn six figures??
At all
Provided he's not lazy, he's caring and our love is mutual
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by ngbedesamuel(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2023
.You people are just causing more problem for these hard economy...

Why una no tell people say redpill na for fine boy and rich guys from the start,after person don enter wahala una don change mouth... Wicked nigerians

Una try ,
Re: I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... by juniorstar(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
heartbraker:

Red pillers don't abuse women..who taught you dat...they focus on a set goal and care for their women. Without loosing guard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Came To Seduce Me / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.