Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission (18176 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Houstency(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
BAT Urchins are one set of most useless peeps in the universe, ready to spin any nonsense ontop of nonsense, they are on par with Trump's Zombies.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by adioolayi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:
Mr Adio Muhammed, you are an urchin but pretending to be something else on the other thread. Why are you not proud of your urinating machine candidate grin

Not Muhammad, you will see Buhari grin grin angry

I have one identity..No where to hide on Nairaland.. especially for some of us with very old accounts..

I analyse politics the way I see it...I believe I have a right to my opinion.

I am voting Sowore of AAC...it doesn't mean I should not tell those with false hopes what I think will play out in 2023 elections.

For the umpteenth time...Atiku Abubakar or Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. I am yet to see anyone outside these two...using my own political brain.

God is the Omniscience and Omnipotent...Only Him knows what will happen eventually

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by adioolayi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're making yourself a laughing butt of this forum grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

PrinceOfLagos becareful ..If na you dey laff me...I am good

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
maestroferddi:
lol...

Nobody would wish his worst enemy to be you now...

You have been shouting yourself hoarse yet noone send you work...

Even common likes you can no longer get...

E be like say dem don sort out una bot likes...

Omo being a Tinubu supporter should now be among the toughest things to do in present day Nigeria...

Kpele!

Oinks!
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by ZombieSlayer1: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pakute:
Normal normal, Asiwaju would not be contesting for Presidency and won't pay a courtesy call on past Presidents, he did same to GEJ too. If Asiwaju Jagaban could defeat GEJ with all his federal might, how much less an expired old general with no electoral value endorsing a Pandora criminal who could not win an election in his home state of Anambla.
Say this without crying
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by donprinyo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
APC is embarrassed
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Steinmann: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
OBASANJO without mentioning any name simply endorsed the TRUTH.
OBASANJO has once more demonstrated the fearlessness and integrity that he always held firmly in the past ,now and always.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by ukahrawah: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Another big, fat lie.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by azpekuliar: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
In 7+ years your party didn’t bring peace to the following troubled regions - the NE, NW, NC and SE but it is in Obasanjo's house you went to find the elusive 'peace'.

3 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:
Who no know it's more of moral visit of giving honour to who honour is due as per Yoruba culture and tradition...and nothing more.

OBJ with his years of active politics in PDP couldn't have left Peter Obi and Atiku (although he is still very bitter against Atiku) to now choose Tinubu that they have always been at different party and on different path.
Yoruba culture as how?
You lots always hide everything under Yoruba culture as if democracy is a Yoruba culture.
Oya explain what part of Yoruba culture that was about

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Naijanascam: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Liars from the pit of hell........
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by maestroferddi: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Oinks!
E dey reach you this level?

Incoherence...
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:
Who no know it's more of moral visit of giving honour to who honour is due as per Yoruba culture and tradition...and nothing more.

OBJ with his years of active politics in PDP couldn't have left Peter Obi and Atiku (although he is still very bitter against Atiku) to now choose Tinubu that they have always been at different party and on different path.

the article says it was for peace. you are saying something else. what has peace meeting got to do with "moral visit"? which one is "moral visit"?
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by maestroferddi: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

Not Muhammad, you will see Buhari grin grin angry

I have one identity..No where to hide on Nairaland.. especially for some of us with very old accounts..

I analyse politics the way I see it...I believe I have a right to my opinion.

I am voting Sowore of AAC...it doesn't mean I should not tell those with false hopes what I think will play out in 2023 elections.

For the umpteenth time...Atiku Abubakar or Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria. I am yet to see anyone outside these two...using my own political brain.

God is the Omniscience and Omnipotent...Only Him knows what will happen eventually
You are contradicting yourself oga...
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by bentenny(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Story grin

Gbajabiamila reveals what transpired at
Obasanjo, Tinubu’s meeting Published on
August 18, 2022 By Fikayo Olowolagba

He stated that he alongside Chief Bisi Akande, Osoba and Asiwaju were at the meeting and from what Obasanjo said to them, Tinubu’s victory is assured.

“Obasanjo spoke at length and we were all happy. He embraced our candidate like a brother, gave him a pat on the back, and prayed for him copiously”, Gbajabiamila said.

He added that Tinubu’s meeting with Obasanjo assured him of victory in 2023.

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Igbojew: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
spy24:
Even people that are close to their grave knows the best candidates

And jobless youths are on nairaland defending people that have destroyed this country because of ethnic affiliation
Tell those Tinubu and Atiku urchins.I have never seen people and f**lish and St*pid as urchins....................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by adioolayi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yoruba culture as how?
You lots always hide everything under Yoruba culture as if democracy is a Yoruba culture.
Oya explain what part of Yoruba culture that was about

Ai b'owo fun agba ni ko je k'aye gun mo..

Araba ni Baba, eni a ba l'aba ni Baba.

Ko si nkan to buru ninu ki Tinubu lo fi enu ara re so fun Baba Obasanjo...Ib'owo fun agba ni.

O ba asa ati ise Yoruba mu
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by matm: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
For peace mission?
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by shedy03(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
putin2:
Who cares if he visit him or not, nobody believe pathetic Apc , enemy of Nigeria and enemy of humanity .
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/556744-2023-atiku-obi-others-sign-peace-accord-as-tinubu-is-absent.html
Peace accords Tinubu no get time to attend, Na peace mission he get time to attend.
Which one come be peace mission sef?
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Igbojew: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
pacesetting:
But he tore his PDP membership and chose Tinubu's APC over PDP in 2015. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
My brother if you keeping reading what this Tinubu urchins are writing with emotions or with all your heart believe me you will develop cardiac arrest.So I suggest you already read their statement like a shit...................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
APC and hypocrisy are bedmates.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Allisgud: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pakute:
Normal normal, Asiwaju would not be contesting for Presidency and won't pay a courtesy call on past Presidents, he did same to GEJ too. If Asiwaju Jagaban could defeat GEJ with all his federal might, how much less an expired old general with no electoral value endorsing a Pandora criminal who could not win an election in his home state of Anambla.
who told u it was tinubu might,oga nigeria was fed up of pdp 16 years govt the same same is happening now for peter obi,if tinubu has the might to power he wount be visiting beggers association of Nigeria and artisans meat sellers grin
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

Ai b'owo fun agba ni ko je k'aye gun mo..

Araba ni Baba, eni a ba l'aba ni Baba.

Ko si nkan to buru ninu ki Tinubu lo fi enu ara re so fun Baba Obasanjo...Ib'owo fun agba ni.

O ba asa ati ise Yoruba mu
What does all this have to do with running for president? Did Tinubu show any respect or regard for Obasanjo when he called him expired milk in defence of a Fulani man?
Is Obasanjo the Baba of Nigerian presidents?
If yes, then you should know that if Baba tells omo to stay away from an endeavor, it is incumbent upon the omo to obey the Baba
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by MikeofAfrica: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pakute:

Please when did Tinubu contest election with Jonathan in Nigeria and defeated him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by henrydav: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Was Obj at war with pee poo bulabla?
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Thebigheart: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
But you guys claimed earlier on that Ex- president Obasanjo endorsed BAT na.

This people can lie with bold face.

Small small you're exposing your self more to Nigerians.

This is 2023 and not 2015.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Ojiofor: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Is Obasanjo at war with APC, why the peace mission in his house? grin
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by FreeStuffsNG: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
adioolayi:

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by chichriso: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Will they ever say they intentions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64L2ssRKLrI
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by rickyrex(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Louder please!

His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu knows the importance of inclusion without hate or bitterness!

lol since obasanjo tenure as president, that was how many years ago, tinubu could not reach out to him for peace but when him don see say things wan work against am, him remember say a name called obasanjo exist. Abeg be calming down jare. If too say tinubu dey campaign for another president i assure you as usual hr would have called obasanjo hate names as he did 2019 in lagos campaign
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Olaolex: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kyllahmc:
Lol female Urchins must be the easiest type of girls to fvck! lipsrsealed I mean, you wouldn't even need to apply much intelligence to deceive them.

@OP can i have your number? I wan tell you something grin grin grin
Didn't you see the OP is not an urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.