Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission (18191 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by TinubuDeDrugLor: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Baba Iyabo's endorsement of pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is as worthless as fart. The man is irrelevant when it comes to voting. He will not even win his own poling booth. Write this down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I will hit you bastards with the last blow that will collapse The criminal called Tinubu.

He will never be President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Mayeldah(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yes, it was an endorsement seeking peace mission

e be like say urchins thinks we are fools.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Mummyfour(f): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
azpekuliar:
In 7+ years your party didn’t bring peace to the following troubled regions - the NE, NW, NC and SE but it is in Obasanjo's house you went to find the elusive 'peace'.
boom!! This is the bomb I was expecting.

Those blind agbadorians will wear blindfolds to avoid this comment grin

2 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by ATLIEN2027: 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

I will hit you bastards with the last blow that will collapse The criminal called Tinubu.

He will never be President of Nigeria.
Typical ranting of a shallow delusional retar@ded brainwashed bastard IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Las Las bottom of Lagos lagoon is your final resting place. Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon. RiP.
Bye
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Typical ranting of a shallow delusional retar@ded brainwashed bastard IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Las Las bottom of Lagos lagoon is your final resting place. Go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon. RiP.
Bye

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Diligent1(f): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Lol,tinubu money cannot buy Obj loyalty nor endorsement, emilokan can never buy the loyalty and endorsement of well to do individuals. Emilokan will surely fail.
Apc is a demonic party full of rogues and thieves, tinubu will never rule Nigeria.
You people are overconfident about Peter Obi, you better prepare your mind, Tinubu will win the election so that you will not collapse when the result is finally announced.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by iyke2frankeze: 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Says people who celebrated rumoured endorsement of their candidate. They were busy brandishing pictures of Tinubu and OBJ making mockery of Obidient and Yusuful citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by nony43(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Igboslayer:
OBJ is after his third term agenda... Obi was a visible failure as a former state governor. Today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria.

Oyo state is almost 6 times bigger than Anambra state, the second smallest state in Nigeria, yet with billions of allocated Nairas genuflecting Obi couldn't even develop it, yet OBJ us recommending this failure to further ruin Nigeria and fulfill his third term agenda.

Ibadan is not better than Nnewi let me not even mention Onitsha or Awka.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Igboslayer: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
nony43:

Ibadan is not better than Nnewi let me not even mention Onitsha or Awka.
Wetin you dey smoke? You better stop, that thing go kill you ooooo

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by nony43(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Igboslayer:
Wetin you dey smoke? You better stop, that thing go kill you ooooo

It is not about smoke . Okay let me be fair IB is not better than Onitsha.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Igboslayer: 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
nony43:

It is not about smoke . Okay let me be fair IB is not better than Onitsha.
Onitsha na shithole na, your people are not doing well and you don’t even know, world bank rated it the dirtiest place on earth in 2016.

May be you need to read about dirtiest cities around Africa and see how poorly Igbo towns are doing…I think your body go calm down small after reading.

Stop over estimating yourselves, your people haven’t done much for themselves as you can see. Poverty is one of the things affecting Igbos at home.

Igbos can’t prosper at home because of lack of opportunities, in the South west, we have created a strong economy to drag many of our people out of poverty. That’s why your people comes down here to escape poverty.

How many times have you seen a sensible Yoruba man relocating to the east? Hardly except if he’s transferred there… his people will ask him what is in the east that can’t be done here in here in the west. This is the reality.

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by sagacioustony: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Peter, Peter , Peter how many times did I call you
Three (3) times
Ok
I want to drow your ear too � be careful not to enter into the trap of na me make am to be President Nigerians Love you.
Hope this endorsement no be another godfatherism, set of cabals to be commanding your government.
This man is a maradona oooo.
I hear him say they are still some people that can drow your ear. Please what does that supposed to mean
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Mrfixitt(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Baba Iyabo's endorsement of pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is as worthless as fart. The man is irrelevant when it comes to voting. He will not even win his own poling booth. Write this down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Tinubu can only be the president of Iragbiji town where he will rule over you urchins.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by olaoyeisrael8: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Who cares if he visit him or not, nobody believe pathetic Apc , enemy of Nigeria and enemy of humanity .Who cares if he visit him or not, nobody believe pathetic Apc , enemy of Nigeria and enemy of humanity ....
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Gohs: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Peter Obi for president. grin

Nigeria will rise again. . . grin cheesy

AMEN grin angry
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by zomby(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
It is part of Yoruba culture to acknowledge your elders out of respect, especially when you’re about to make a big move. For this reason, Tinubu did what is right when he visited Obasanjo for a peace mission.
I’m not surprised that the Igbos don’t understand this basic protocol, as they respect nothing, including themselves.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Ennoloa: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Igboslayer:
Onitsha na shithole na, your people are not doing well and you don’t even know, world bank rated it the dirtiest place on earth in 2016.

May be you need to read about dirtiest cities around Africa and see how poorly Igbo towns are doing…I think your body go calm down small after reading.

Stop over estimating yourselves, your people haven’t done much for themselves as you can see. Poverty is one of the things affecting Igbos at home.

Igbos can’t prosper at home because of lack of opportunities, in the South west, we have created a strong economy to drag many of our people out of poverty. That’s why your people comes down here to escape poverty.

How many times have you seen a sensible Yoruba man relocating to the east? Hardly except if he’s transferred there… his people will ask him what is in the east that can’t be done here in here in the west. This is the reality.

Poverty is affecting you that's why you talk trash

SE is the least MULTIDIMENSIONALLY POOREST POPULATION

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1593584335050907649

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by IfnobeGod20: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Louder please!

His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu knows the importance of inclusion without hate or bitterness!

If truly he knows the importance of inclusion why is it that APC and his supporters now crying since yesterday.
Is still part of inclusion for LP and Peter Obi and should not warrant this diluted cries.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by ATLIEN2027: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Tinubu can only be the president of Iragbiji town where he will rule over you urchins.

Oya bingo, Open your empty skull and accept some wisdom - Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be your next President.
After the election, you have these choices - go back to your IPOB terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria zoo again, Japa to Congo or Zimbabwe, or drink a bottle of Snipper / jump inside the Lagos Lagoon. The choice is yours. We don't really give a flying fvck.

Now fvck off and get lost. Dumbest MOFO.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Oya bingo, Open your empty skull and accept some wisdom - Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be your next President.
After the election, you have these choices - go back to your IPOB terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria zoo again, Japa to Congo or Zimbabwe, or drink a bottle of Snipper / jump inside the Lagos Lagoon. The choice is yours. We don't really give a flying fvck.

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Mrfixitt(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Let me tell you this in all honesty, your words are laced with frustrations and agony & you still support an old drug lord as corrupt as Tinubu to rule over you. If properly checked, you may have not eaten a good food in days and you're here defending Tinubu online with borrowed data. A slave will always be a slave. Sane Nigerians have rejected Tinubu and there is no way he will ever near Aso villa. Get that you dumbo

3 Likes

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Realrealfact: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Po

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by ATLIEN2027: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Let me tell you this in all honesty, your words are laced with frustrations and agony & you still support an old drug lord as corrupt as Tinubu to rule over you. If properly checked, you may have not eaten a good food in days and you're here defending Tinubu online with borrowed data. A slave will always be a slave. Sane Nigerians have rejected Tinubu and there is no way he will ever near Aso villa. Get that you dumbo

All of you miserable low life Yebos selling Gala in Lagos traffic seems to think that everyone is poor mentally and financially like you.
I have been making money in foreign currency before your drunkard even met your mother at the Aba baby factory nit talk of your been born.
What I make in a week is enough to feed your whole clan for a whole year dumbo.
You sound so shallow with zero IQ and living a miserable low life existence.
Kid, go to bed and get the fvck of my post. Dumbo, shallow, zero IQ, brainwashed delusional retarded IPOB terrorist zombidient monkey.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Lobos2277: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
The apc is full of goats.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Apcibro: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
I am a registered member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by nairamaniac: 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
spy24:
Even people that are close to their grave knows the best candidates

And jobless youths are on nairaland defending people that have destroyed this country because of ethnic affiliation

Just ignore them. If there are 1Million registered member on nairalamd, these micrants supporting Tinubu with Likes&Comments are not more than 10Thousand in number.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Lobos2277: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

All of you miserable low life Yebos selling Gala in Lagos traffic seems to think that everyone is poor mentally and financially like you.
I have been making money in foreign currency before your drunkard even met your mother at the Aba baby factory nit talk of your been born.
What I make in a week is enough to feed your whole clan for a whole year dumbo.
You sound so shallow with zero IQ and living a miserable low life existence.
Kid, go to bed and get the fvck of my post. Dumbo, shallow, zero IQ, brainwashed delusional retarded IPOB terrorist zombidient monkey.
My drop my aza?
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by nairamaniac: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Apcibro:
I am a registered member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.
Ahhahahahahahaaj. This is very strange and funny.

You are a registered agent in one of the wards, and you just said all these?

This is very confusing.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by naturefellow(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Failed damage control
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Apcibro: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

Ahhahahahahahaaj. This is very strange and funny.

You are a registered agent in one of the wards, and you just said all these?

This is very confusing.

Oga read and understand..I am NOT a registered agent but registered card carrying APC member. It is not the same with what you said.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by cardoctor(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
The oracle has spoken
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by eberem(f): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? / Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur / Nigeria Floors Switzerland At International Sea Tribunal Over Detained Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.