Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission (18190 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) / Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over 2018 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Laugh would not permit or is it allow me to read most of the comments. Tinibu visit obj for peace? Kikikiki

I pray Jonathan will not follow suit to openly endorse PO, or else, tinubu will collapse and have a stroke. I want tinubu to contest this election, hear the results then make some incitements and DSS will invite Hime then they will place a curfew in Lagos. This tinubu spokesman ehn, chaii
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by lagosrd: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Mickykarim: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Igbo Presidency. WA-ZO-BIA ( rotation of power)

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TOTATION, EXPECIALLY SOME STRANGE LETTERS CALLED wazobia.

If you cannot and do not know the meaning of the word FAIRNESS. It is game over.

Happy new year!
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by tete7000(m): 1:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Pakute:
Normal normal, Asiwaju would not be contesting for Presidency and won't pay a courtesy call on past Presidents, he did same to GEJ too. If Asiwaju Jagaban could defeat GEJ with all his federal might, how much less an expired old general with no electoral value endorsing a Pandora criminal who could not win an election in his home state of Anambla.

APC defeated Jonathan because the man allowed a free and fair contest. Buhari is try to emulate Jonathan and salvage what remains of his fake and trumped-up integrity, we will see how it will go in a free and fair contest.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Proudlyomonna: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Igboslayer:
OBJ is after his third term agenda... Obi was a visible failure as a former state governor. Today Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria.

Oyo state is almost 6 times bigger than Anambra state, the second smallest state in Nigeria, yet with billions of allocated Nairas genuflecting Obi couldn't even develop it, yet OBJ us recommending this failure to further ruin Nigeria and fulfill his third term agenda.

This pain and sorrow you are feeling now will send you to your early grave. You and all your family will be killed like fowl wey no get sense as sacrifice for this your DisObidience and Foolishness grin na mass burial you dey take play so,all your family go pkeme oo grin no be curse na FACT grin
OMO ERU WEAK VESSEL you have no hope you are a failure you can never ever make it in life,just look at the rubbish you wrote up there
OMO Ale,yio si pkada se oriburuku ni aye yi,abukun ni yio ka .

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by zomby(m): 3:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Obasanjo’s endorsement has no value…all coded with vindictiveness.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Skty: 3:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Mickykarim:

WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL IT OR PAINT IT TO BE. IT WAS A BAD OPTIC.

Bad optic is what I termed it when the news breaks that ABAT went to visit the Otta Brute.

IT WAS A POLITICAL Harakiri AND MISCALCULATION ON THE PART OF Tinubu FOR THE FIRST TIME AND HE IS REPUTED TO BE A MASTER IN NIGERIAN POLITICS.

Painment.... hahahahaha....una drug lord never see disgrace yet... which disgrace pass this?

Obasanjo is fundamentally EVIL and people who would not see through his antics and still deal with him are at their own peril.

IT IS NOT TOO LATE BEFORE THE ELECTION. TO RECANT AND ADDRESS A REDIRECTION OF STEP OF HIS VISIT TO THE Otta BRUTE.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Okudiover(m): 4:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Same thing as saying i don't eat beans only moi moi and akara.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by broadman20: 5:34am On Jan 03, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Baba Iyabo's endorsement of pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is as worthless as fart. The man is irrelevant when it comes to voting. He will not even win his own poling booth. Write this down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Patapata, you will simply kill yourself after February election and life still continues.

Those idiots who stole Osun state cars are returning it after the unbelievable defeat, it will still happen again and again and again.

You think Nigerians are foolish.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by zomby(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Baba Iyabo's endorsement of pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is as worthless as fart. The man is irrelevant when it comes to voting. He will not even win his own poling booth. Write this down.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

On point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Igboslayer: 6:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Ennoloa:

Poverty is affecting you that's why you talk trash

SE is the least MULTIDIMENSIONALLY POOREST POPULATION

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1593584335050907649

Which mumu twitter based statistic you dey quote… an Alaigbo based statistic that gave OBI victory in their poll. Common don’t be stupid.

See what your Alaigbo static also says.

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by nairamaniac: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Apcibro:

Oga read and understand..I am NOT a registered agent but registered card carrying APC member. It is not the same with what you said.

You are a registered carrying APC MEMBER, yet you said all you said against your Presidential Flagbearer, Tinubu.

Then added to that, you would rather vote Atiku or Obi or kwankwaso.

What more do you want me to understand?
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by nairamaniac: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Apcibro:
I am a registered member of APC In one of the wards in Abuja and I can tell you with my FULL CHEST that voting in Tinubu will mean Christians in Nigeria will be completely silenced and bullied,Christians will SUFFER DEARLY..Even within our party APC I won’t mention the ward but I am telling you that Christians have been excluded completely..as far as you are a Christian you will NOT be included or carried along in ANYTHING..If this is already happening in the party when BAT isn’t even President yet then imagine what the situation will be like if he is voted as the president..

Don’t be deceived by that rubbish talk that his wife is a Christian bla bla bla it’s all just to draw sentiments..

[b]See any Christian that votes for this man will be forever judged by God with his generation. [/b]You may think you are getting money from BAT so no problem Abi?let’s see how you will be able to enjoy the money as a slave or servant when Christian’s become irrelevant if he mistakenly becomes president.

I am NOT a paid Agent and I am telling you the plain truth on MY LIFE as it is happening live in APC Abuja..I don’t know of other states sha. [b]But honestly instead of voting for Tinubu I’d rather vote for Atiku,Obi or kwankwaso [/b]because these people have the interest of both Christians and Muslims at heart.
See all you said about Tinubu and Apc, yet you are a registered card carrying member of APC.

I'm not accusing you, but it's obviously ridiculous for someone to be a member of a party and still believe so much against their flag bearer.

Anyway, I understand you, it's becos of the Country where you&I find ourselves. Honour has been thrown to the wind. If you were in another country whereby dignity&honour are still being held in highest esteem, you would definitely have either defected or spoke against your current Flagbearer.

However, I admire your honesty.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by chrisblack1234: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2023
This APC can lie.. Enough lies..I pray they don't burn down Nigerians with lie.. Peace diplomacy ko, hate diplomacy nii. You went for endorsement,, but he chooses obi..case close..
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2023
I thought he said atiku is fighting his Master? How come him his going for peace making, or is he going on behalf of atiku?

Funny people

Vote obi for change of economy
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by IfnobeGod20: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2023
nairamaniac:

You are a registered carrying APC MEMBER, yet you said all you said against your Presidential Flagbearer, Tinubu.

Then added to that, you would rather vote Atiku or Obi or kwankwaso.

What more do you want me to understand?

Are you aware that many card carrying members of APC and PDP have openly said on live TV that they will be voting Peter Obi for president and vote their candidates in other tickets.
It's not everyone that will play politics in the coming election, many are ready to apply wisdom and save the soul of the nation by not playing politics with it.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-will-not-relent-in-mobilising-for-obi-%25E2%2580%2595-edo-pdp-reps-aspirant/&ved=2ahUKEwiltaqV9qr8AhXfVKQEHeKPArcQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0hZaMN_XzjMxIlaFuOsUMw
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by nairamaniac: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Are you aware that many card carrying members of APC and PDP have openly said on live TV that they will be voting Peter Obi for president and vote their candidates in other tickets.
It's not everyone that will play politics in the coming election, many are ready to apply wisdom and save the soul of the nation by not playing politics with it.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-will-not-relent-in-mobilising-for-obi-%25E2%2580%2595-edo-pdp-reps-aspirant/&ved=2ahUKEwiltaqV9qr8AhXfVKQEHeKPArcQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0hZaMN_XzjMxIlaFuOsUMw

IV not seen any member of pdp/apc that actually showed his card as full proof he is a member and also said he/she would vote for peter obi.

But IV seen a lot that used mouth to claim they are members of those 2parties but would vote for Obi.

Apart from that, they may be sanctioned for anti-parry activities.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by waldigit: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/02/tinubus-visit-to-obasanjo-show-of-peace-apc/
Give it to them! APC can win gold medal in lying any day.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by azpekuliar: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Mummyfour:
boom!! This is the bomb I was expecting.

Those blind agbadorians will wear blindfolds to avoid this comment grin

Those guys are raving mad.

1 Like

Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by snoopz: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2023
Dino once said you can't defend APC and not look stupid...
WTH is peace mission grin
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Awise09(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Una go cry tire never see anything yet.
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by Manofnaija: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
What do you expect after peace beg mission?
Lie lie people...
Re: APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission by IfnobeGod20: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
nairamaniac:

IV not seen any member of pdp/apc that actually showed his card as full proof he is a member and also said he/she would vote for peter obi.

But IV seen a lot that used mouth to claim they are members of those 2parties but would vote for Obi.

Apart from that, they may be sanctioned for anti-parry activities.
The man came on a live TV to say so when they asked him if he will support Atiku and he replied, he is supporting Obi for president but PDP for the rest.
This 2023 presidential election, many card carrying members of parties will vote more of their conscience than party candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crashing Oil Prices; A Blessing In Disguise For Nigeria!!!! / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations / How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.