Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family (19128 Views)

How My Colleague Killed Bolanle Raheem During Stop-And-search — Police Witness / Bolanle Raheem: IGP Recommends Suspension Of ASP Drambi Vandi / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family by theamazonguru(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
doggedfighter:

The pain never stops especially when you lose a good soul like your sister. cry

Regards to your mum .

Thanks Thanks & Thanks
We appreciate.
Mama dey hospital sef.
It is really well.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family by codedguy1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
dyera:
She must have been shot by a former member of SARS that was redeployed when SARS was disbanded.

What is this one saying.

That guy is a first class dingbat. Pay him no attention.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family by Mercury12(m): 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
Sometimes I wish we can bring back the dead.

I think about what this death has done to this family.

Death hurts.
Sadly we can't

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family by placeofallure(f): 1:24am On Jan 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

Death hurts.

This is unthinkable. Everything about her murder screams woe.

You're not at war front, yet you die from bullet wound, neither are you a robber.

Imagine an only child! What does one tell her mother? How do you begin to console her? A child that you grit through thick and thin to raise, only to have her just disappear like dust in your very eyes!! Ah! It's unimaginable!

The five-year old, who needs her mum more than ever, she's still very vulnerable. She'll be at whose mercy?

Or is it the fact that she's carrying not one baby but two after trying to conceive severally?

What about her husband? Your confidant, your friend, your love is gone forever. Family and well wishers will soon drift off and the reality will sink in. He's alone in this.

When my husband was in a near death situation I had a little inkling of what it'd be like. I was hysterical and inconsolable.

God please, console this family. It's only you that can give them comfort and closure, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family by litaninja(m): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria's favourite Angel of Death is still in active service.
Re: Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family by phemmyfour: 5:22am On Jan 03, 2023
doggedfighter:

Death hurts.
Especially avoidable death

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Reaches Out To Husband, Family by doggedfighter(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2023
placeofallure:

This is unthinkable. Everything about her murder screams woe.

You're not at war front, yet you die from bullet wound, neither are you a robber.

Imagine an only child! What does one tell her mother? How do you begin to console her? A child that you grit through thick and thin to raise, only to have her just disappear like dust in your very eyes!! Ah! It's unimaginable!

The five-year old, who needs her mum more than ever, she's still very vulnerable. She'll be at whose mercy?

Or is it the fact that she's carrying not one baby but two after trying to conceive severally?

What about her husband? Your confidant, your friend, your love is gone forever. Family and well wishers will soon drift off and the reality will sink in. He's alone in this.

When my husband was in a near death situation I had a little inkling of what it'd be like. I was hysterical and inconsolable.

God please, console this family. It's only you that can give them comfort and closure, please.

You aptly captured everything I meant in the second line of my post. It's heartbreaking !

I am sure just like every mother she had made provisions for Christmas food on coming back from church .

What a Christmas day for them ! cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa / All PDP Candidates Disqualified In Benue LG Election / How Stella Odua Diverted Airports Funds By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.