Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia (8967 Views)

Osun 2nd Anniversary: We Have Entrenched Regular Payment Of Full Salary - Alabi / FEMI FANI KAYODE : The History Of The Yoruba Is Entrenched In Courage / Ugwuanyi Has Entrenched Participatory Democracy In Enugu – Royal Fathers Hail Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Abagworo(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Easily one of the best Governors in Nigeria and not a noisemaker. Anybody who doesn't see the level of accelerated development in Abia State is blind and other Southeast Governors should study how he was able to contain insecurity

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Picker28: 2:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Ewu
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by NwaliE01: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Oga Governor, please tell Abians what you did with their federal allocations meant for (social) infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by OlujobaSamuel: 3:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Is this not the gov that gave out 1ltr kerosene, #500 to women that gave birth, and also claimed people that don't have cars are complaining about bridge?
What legacy biko

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Ice123(m): 6:10am On Jan 03, 2023
All Abia State Governors are THIEVES from Day One and Locked and have the Keys thrown into the Lagoon forever.
This Governors are indeed very Heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Ice123(m): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2023
All Abia State Governors are THIEVES, both the Pasts and Present should be Locked up and have the Keys thrown into the Lagoon forever.
This Governors are indeed very Heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by blowjohn(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2023
lozanni:

I dont understand what these politicians ate today. First, it was Garba Shehu boasting that Buhari has performed better in office than Obasanjo, now its Ikpeazu who is boasting of installing a legacy in Abia state.
Come February 2023, the people of the state will tell him that they dont want such inept legacy by voting against the hand picked candidate of his party.

The youths ain't ready

They busy wearing earrings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Superwave16320: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
Of all the eastern states, this is the only state that has been unfortunate when it comes to leadership..from one failed governor to another

To Kanu too..lol

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Nairalander248: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2023
post=119650490:
A better Nigeria is all we want at [b][/b]

Then vote PO
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by 3duj: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Only a blind idiot will still say this governor didn’t perform in terms of infrastructure or that Aba is in ruins

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by bayelsaowei(m): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2023
marlow1962:
This stupid governor was the one that came on live tv news and said every woman dat gvs birth in dia government hospital will receive 500naira (wat a shame).
The tv presenter was like “ are you serious about that “ and the fool said yes.

Hahaha, Una nva see anytin.
our leaders are useless...very useless..and God's judgement awaits them.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by staneless(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2023
Most useless governor in Nigeria today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by SonOfEl(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:

Dude, this is not Governor Ikpeazu in the picture. Have some sense biko
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by SonOfEl(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2023
olamike02:
Legacy of 5ltr kerosene for four years and 500naira delivery package for women. What this man have stolen will pass what the Orjis have both stolen from this state. But those vagabonds on Lagos street who left their state to be plundered has only one headache,Tinubu.

Dude you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by fcbelle72(f): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Useless talk,... Center table legacy
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by SonOfEl(m): 8:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Peppysco:
What a joke of a kerosene sharing governor, yet, his people will never see this, na where others dey progress dem go dey chuk their hatred and dissenting eyes.
Right from 1999, all their governors stole their destinies, forcing hundreds of thousands of them into exile in their own country, they're never the problems, but na Tinubu wey nor know dem papa dem go dey face. Their house dey burn, dem dey talk about another person house wey paint nor too dey, una chop breakfast for February, na small time remain.

Chai....who do you this thing? Is your state better than Abia State?
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by SonOfEl(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/im-happy-for-legacy-we-have-entrenched-in-abia-ikpeazu/

You have played your part well sir. Anybody saying nothing changed for good in Abia is physically and mentally blind
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Roboto11: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2023
SonOfEl:

Dude, this is not Governor Ikpeazu in the picture. Have some sense biko

The sign that boldly says Ikpeazu must have been a mistake.
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by SonOfEl(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:

The sign that boldly says Ikpeazu must have been a mistake.

Dude, This is NOT Ikpeazu in the picture
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Roboto11: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2023
SonOfEl:

Dude, This is NOT Ikpeazu in the picture

Dude, is that Ikpeazu written on the tanker?
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by deeva2: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Coolsperm:
Is ok, but Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF..

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Peppysco: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2023
SonOfEl:

Chai....who do you this thing? Is your state better than Abia State?

Go look up the Gateway state, compare with Abia, the IGR in the last 10 years, human and capital development/efficiency, social and political stability, and then, come back and engage me. Other than that, don't bother quoting again cos I'm gonna roast you if you did without carrying out my assignment.
When I see your quote, I'll know you've done may assignment. CIAO
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Omodua(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/im-happy-for-legacy-we-have-entrenched-in-abia-ikpeazu/

Stand up for the worst Governor in Nigeria!
He will be remembered for bringing Abia into Stone age development. Those who contributed to this man's elevation as Governor shall not know peace!
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by Izzydeprince: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2023
What legacy when workers are owed several months arrears of salaries, pensioners owed three or more years. Abia Poly lost accreditation due to poor funding and inability to pay workers. Legacy that turn Port Harcourt road in the heart of Aba to thick bush and impassable. Shame!
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by nedumscot(m): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Dumb ass governor wtf have you done
Busy squandering money here and there
Ndi ara nah ogun go do you
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by apunanwu311: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2023
LolLol...
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by ufuosman(m): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
Legacy of 500 naira and 1 litre of kerosene
Exactly grin
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by ufuosman(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
iamyemiakins:
This one wey use 7 years build one flyover bridge grin
Dem dey talk legacy this one sef dey talk undecided
shame self no dey he body grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by ufuosman(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eaglenimi:
What legacy exactly
D legacy of complete failure grin
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by ufuosman(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Complete failure dey talk
Re: Ikpeazu: I'm Happy For Legacy We Have Entrenched In Abia by SonOfEl(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peppysco:

Go look up the Gateway state, compare with Abia, the IGR in the last 10 years, human and capital development/efficiency, social and political stability, and then, come back and engage me. Other than that, don't bother quoting again cos I'm gonna roast you if you did without carrying out my assignment.
When I see your quote, I'll know you've done may assignment. CIAO

Lol

Check the latest poverty report (and the first of its kind) from the NBS 2022. Download it on pdf and feed your eyes with facts.

Hint: Ondo is the least Multidimensionally poor state, followed by Lagos State. Abia State is 3rd on the list. Check where your 'gateway state' is. Ogun State specifically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Gbadebo Rhodes Wife, Dr. Ifeyinwa Rhodes (PhD) / Bomb Making Factory Found In Suleija Niger State / Revenue Formula: Governors To Demand 42% Of Federal Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.