Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage (2641 Views)

She Wants To Destroy My Home, Can I Sue Her / A Certain Nairaland Member Called Me And My Husband To Destroy My Marriage / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by SReporters: 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
By a sad, confused fellow

I am a man aged 34. I am married with two children. I don't know how people will take it but anyway I have to say it.

I have a child from outside marriage who I got after impregnating my wife's best friend. I asked for forgiveness and was forgiven by my wife.

This time around, my wife's cousin is two months pregnant for me and my wife doesn't know yet. I impregnated my wife's cousin when my wife took our children for a one week holiday to her parents'house. I didn't know her cousin would get pregnant.

My wife's cousin has told me that she will keep the pregnancy. Even at gunpoint, she can't terminate it because she loves me so much. I don't know why she's being so childish over this issue.

I don't know how to describe this situation that I am in. I love my wife so much and I can't afford to lose her. I don't know the kind of devil that wants to ruin my marriage.

I love my wife more than any other woman. She won't accept this especially since this is the second time that I am disappointing her.

I am feeling weak and need words of advice or encouragement from my brothers and sisters on social media. Is it okay if I can deny my cousin's wife pregnancy because I have no option right now. Please advise.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/02/the-devil-wants-to-destroy-my-marriage/

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by oofjm: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
this is deep.... when they say 90% downfall of a man is cause by a woman u think say na joke.....the first mistake should have thought u a lesson at least

8 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by isan(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
but you always compare Nigeria and Usa or uk
Drsnives:
It's well with you
Do you know that..
Old Anambra State was created in 1976 from part of East Central State, and its capital was Enugu. A further re-organisation in 1991 divided Anambra into two states, Anambra and Enugu. While TINUBU's Lagos was declared a colony on 5 March 1862. The remainder of modern-day Nigeria was seized in 1887, and when the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria was established in 1914, Lagos became its capital, continuing as such after the country's independence from Britain in 1960 and some gullible will compare Lagos with Anambra of 1991. The comparison is diabolically wicked and only the gullible will believe that slogan Tinubu built Lagos.
*Copied*

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by ElexObi1: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Welldone Mr doings

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by God1000(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
You have committed grave sin man

You are sitting on the Keg of gunpowder

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Onucs(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Look in the mirror bro, u gon see the devil

9 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Smartguyboy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Just tell her you will not do anything till she put to birth and if DNA confirm is yours you will take responsibility believe me she will abortion it .

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wtf??

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by petertega9(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
shut up u don't love your wife, because if u do u will not be doing all dis abominable act. U need God, draw closer to God.

6 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by GOFRONT(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Your preeq functional sha!!!

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by gift2xl: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
All this makeup stories.

6 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Tzar91: 12:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Just impregnate two more women maybe ur neighbor and ur church member and ur wife will be speechless, pity you and blame the devil but make sure you cry bitterly in her presence(pretence) about the matter, she will just find the solution immediately.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by obinna58(m): 1:38am On Jan 03, 2023
Your death prediction...poison

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by beelon1020(m): 4:11am On Jan 03, 2023
Wait a minute... you said is the devil that made you impregnated her? You mean the devil held the girl for bed and asked you to bang her?.. I don’t understand how? Or you mean the devil bang the girl on your behalf? Hmmmm God help you o..

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Mryacks: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Not it's not the devil...it is YOU. U will have to deal with the consequences of your actions!

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by oz4real83(m): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Go and ask Nick Canon how he has been dealing with same issues that are even worse than yours and learn from him, the guy is a legend in issues like this cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Tunagee(m): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2023
beelon1020:
Wait a minute... you said is the devil that made you impregnated her? You mean the devil held the girl for bed and asked you to bang her?.. I don’t understand how? Or you mean the devil bang the girl on your behalf? Hmmmm God help you o..

grin
Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by blaquebelle: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
Abeg leave devil where en dey. You're really a confused fellow

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Gadafii: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Another episode is things that never happened

Meanwhile devil Dey Ukraine Dey observe vawulnce, yiu Dey naija Dey blame am

When will people own up to their stupidity and stop blaming the devil

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Gboom: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2023
All these lie lie stories no dey finish for here.

If this story is real, the culprit na madman
Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by obonujoker(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Trashy fictional news
Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Candidlady: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
oofjm:
this is deep.... when they say 90% downfall of a man is cause by a woman u think say na joke.....the first mistake should have thought u a lesson at least

really

smh

god forbid for this gender
Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by wiseone28: 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

really
smh
god forbid for this gender
Beg me
Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Candidlady: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
wiseone28:
Beg me
Julius Berger
tired of attaching the screenshots to your posts
Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by wiseone28: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:

Julius Berger

tired of attaching the screenshots to your posts
I will when its necessary..

Just beg for mercy.
Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
oofjm:

His downfall was caused by his penis not any woman
Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Akinksquare: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
SReporters:
By a sad, confused fellow

I am a man aged 34. I am married with two children. I don't know how people will take it but anyway I have to say it.

I have a child from outside marriage who I got after impregnating my wife's best friend. I asked for forgiveness and was forgiven by my wife.
In
This time around, my wife's cousin is two months pregnant for me and my wife doesn't know yet. I impregnated my wife's cousin when my wife took our children for a one week holiday to her parents'house. I didn't know her cousin would get pregnant.

My wife's cousin has told me that she will keep the pregnancy. Even at gunpoint, she can't terminate it because she loves me so much. I don't know why she's being so childish over this issue.

I don't know how to describe this situation that I am in. I love my wife so much and I can't afford to lose her. I don't know the kind of devil that wants to ruin my marriage.

I love my wife more than any other woman. She won't accept this especially since this is the second time that I am disappointing her.

I am feeling weak and need words of advice or encouragement from my brothers and sisters on social media. Is it okay if I can deny my cousin's wife pregnancy because I have no option right now. Please advise.

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/01/02/the-devil-wants-to-destroy-my-marriage/

See grammar, are you dead? You wrote aged 34. Let's be mindful of what we'll be writing. It may be typographical error, but let's be careful.

Even with this ur write-up, u are even dead but yet to be buried. Your prick has landed you into biiggg trouble.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by henndukwe18: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
It would HV been fare if its anoda person, BT these are people related to ur wife, first is her friend, second is ha cousin, this matter is between u n God

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Autobot05: 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wetin concern devil with this exactly ?? .

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Natbrowny: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
DEVIL still wondering how he is involved in this shit

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wants To Destroy My Marriage by Natbrowny: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Autobot05:
Wetin concern devil with this exactly ?? .

From the Paradise of Satan (Devil). We do not interfere in matters like dis. So pls for those reading. Devil no dey dis matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why U Should Go To The Village And Get Married / After She Tests Positive To HIV: Would You Still Marry Her? / What You Are Looking For In Your Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.