Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped (13726 Views)

How Can I Avoid Being Scammed, I'm About To Buy A House / New FG Interchange: Verify That Property Before Buying It. / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Luxurious Independence Celebration Promo Offers.

Make 50% payment and pack in while you spread the bal for up to 12 months.

Located at Orchid Road, Lekki Ajah, Lagos Island.

- 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex with BQ - N130million
- 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex with BQ - N140million
- 4 Bedroom Fully-Detached Duplex with BQ - N150million

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqL0UNbfBzs?si=Ellj1g3TzHxUiLXE
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Bukka14: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2023
need a painter or cleaner for your comforts,office ,hotels etc.Call Joad and sons Enterprise . 07086132288
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by emynike2001(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
INTRODUCTION :

Milverton PalmCity Luxury Estate is every Investor's dream. It is an affordable luxury piece of property for those who want Ultra Deluxe.
Milverton is located in Gaun Community, Magboro, before MFM Prayer City. It shares a vicinity closeness with Punch Place.

It's is 15 to 20 minutes drive from Berger

🏡 It is a BUY & BUILD NOW Property

TITLE - Freehold

LANDMARKS
📍 MFM Prayer City
📍 Gloryland Estate
📍 Island Estate
📍 Punch Place
📍 Banky Peace Height Estate (Bankole Estate)

DIRECTION ⬇️⬆️
From Berger, get to Magboro Bus Stop. Take a Bike going to Gaun then stop at Kanu bustop and there you have
Milverton Palm City Luxury Estate

INSPECTION🚘
for site inspection pls call/WhatsApp

PRICE/ LAND SIZES
Actual price
300Sqm - 6m
500Sqm - 8m

PROMO PRICE
50% Discount
300Sqm - 3m
500Sqm - 4m

DEVELOPMENT/ DOCUMENTATION FEE
300Sqm - 2m
500Sqm - 3m

DM me for more enquires WhatsApp+2348038781738

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by soccerlite: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
For sale

4 plots of land
After shagamu likosi, along ogijo ikorodu road

afolabi8383@gmail.com
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Biztech05(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
DO YOUR BUILDING DRAWING
@
Biztech consult....
>> Full Building Drawing
>>Ordinary working Drawing
>> Processing of Building Approval
>> C of O

Our service:
>>> Contractor .
>>> Consultancy services.
>>>Site supervision.
>>>Project manager.
>>>Estate manager.

Email: Biztech05@yahoo.com
WhatsApp or call :+2348062664416

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Mikedu(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
There's a distress land for sale @ Festac 6th Avenue going for 35m (negotiable)*
*All documents is complete and registered ®️. Buyers can come for inspection any time*
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Mikedu(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
There's a distress land for sale @ Festac 6th Avenue going for 35m (negotiable)*
*All documents is complete and registered ®️. Buyers can come for inspection any time*

Reach me on watsapp or call
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by teewhyhomes: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Mikedu(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mikedu:

Reach me on watsapp or call
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by teewhyhomes: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Happy new week everyone. We, Teewhyhomes Consulting Limited remain your trusted Real Estate Company in Nigeria. Please reach out to us today.
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by iammarvellux(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2023
CLEARANCE SALES

ENJOY 50% DISCOUNT

INTRODUCTION:

*GOLDMINE ESTATE, ketu epe*

If you are craving for peace, privacy and tranquility then owning a land at Goldmine Estate is just the ticket to enjoying the incredible lifestyle that you desire; that is why we at Salescraft Group went far in search for the best of the best location.

*Introducing to you GOLDMINE ESTATE, ketu epe.*

*Topography: 100% Dry land*
*Title: FREEHOLD*

*SIZE AND INTRODUCTORY PRICES*
300SQM - N3m
500SQM - N5m

50% PROMO DISCOUNT
Buy 300sqm now for N1.5m
500sqm for N2.5m

*OTHER CHARGES*
Documentation And
Development Fees

LANDMARKS ACCESSIBILITIES
* Alaro City
* Augustine University
* epe Resort and Spa
•Ministry of Agriculture (Lagos State Government)
•Government Model College, ketu-epe
•Nigeria Police Station
Etc
* Dukia Africa

ESTATE FEATURES
•Fantastic Road Network
•Good Drainage
•Bright and Stable Streetlights
•Gated Environ
•Electricity
•Security
•Perimeter Fence

Hurry up while this offer lasts. The Estate every smart Investor like you should own.

For further Enquiries/Site Inspection and Payment details Call/WhatsApp +2348038781738

Hurry while offer lasts..

DONT MISS THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, JOIN OTHERS GOING ON SITE INSPECTION THIS WEEKEND

See our 50% discount Quick guide below and choose your budget

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Boldez37: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Get a whopping 20% discount on an acre of land in a well developed community of Oluwo Egbada, New Ife road Ibadan. Between now and 20th of November.

Original price- #30M
Discounted price - #24M

Title - C OF O and comes with approved building plans.

You don’t want to miss this mouthwatering opportunity.

Don’t delay….. contact us today.
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Biztech05(m): 8:25am On Dec 04, 2023
Success, happiness, and good health are the things I wish for you all this week and many more!

Biztech consult.
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by efficiencie(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
iammarvellux:
CLEARANCE SALES

ENJOY 50% DISCOUNT

INTRODUCTION:

*GOLDMINE ESTATE, ketu epe*

If you are craving for peace, privacy and tranquility then owning a land at Goldmine Estate is just the ticket to enjoying the incredible lifestyle that you desire; that is why we at Salescraft Group went far in search for the best of the best location.

*Introducing to you GOLDMINE ESTATE, ketu epe.*

*Topography: 100% Dry land*
*Title: FREEHOLD*

*SIZE AND INTRODUCTORY PRICES*
300SQM - N3m
500SQM - N5m

50% PROMO DISCOUNT
Buy 300sqm now for N1.5m
500sqm for N2.5m

*OTHER CHARGES*
Documentation And
Development Fees

LANDMARKS ACCESSIBILITIES
* Alaro City
* Augustine University
* epe Resort and Spa
•Ministry of Agriculture (Lagos State Government)
•Government Model College, ketu-epe
•Nigeria Police Station
Etc
* Dukia Africa

ESTATE FEATURES
•Fantastic Road Network
•Good Drainage
•Bright and Stable Streetlights
•Gated Environ
•Electricity
•Security
•Perimeter Fence

Hurry up while this offer lasts. The Estate every smart Investor like you should own.

For further Enquiries/Site Inspection and Payment details Call/WhatsApp +2348038781738

Hurry while offer lasts..

DONT MISS THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, JOIN OTHERS GOING ON SITE INSPECTION THIS WEEKEND

See our 50% discount Quick guide below and choose your budget

What documentation comes with these properties? I am asking for the 500 sqm lands in REDEEM CAMP PHASE 2, OGIJO and IMOTA.
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by PrimeWeb(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
In 2016, I bought a plot of land at Tehilla Gardens Estate, Ibeju Lekki, from PWAN Homes...

All documents intact...

I did want to sell the plot (at Tehilla Gardens Estate, Ibeju Lekki)

Destress sales 😭

If you are interested, Call/WhatsApp: +2348100782083

lawyer:
13 years ago I wrote this Nairaland article Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year- https://www.nairaland.com/377377/dont-victim-investigate-every-property to educate people to avoid being victims of land and property scams. 13 years later, a horrible number of people, particularly young professionals in this new generation, continue to suffer agonizing losses at the hands of these land and property scammers.

Buying a land or house in Lagos, especially in popular places like Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki, Epe, Ikorodu, Surulere, Ebute Metta, Yaba, Festac/Ojo and the outskirts of Ikeja/ Maryland/ Isheri North and Alimosho environs has become painful and stressful because of the rise of land scammers and property fraudsters. Every day, thousands of Nigerians both at home and abroad are victims of losing Billions of Naira due to the following reasons:

1. Dubious real estate companies selling lands that have wahala and serious legal problems attached to them or properties with non-existent documents

2. Questionable real estate developers selling houses with defective and bogus title documents or houses built on government lands,

3. Omo-oniles selling family lands with existing community issues or lands with serious court or police cases attached to them,

4. Private Owners of property selling lands or houses that have incomplete documents or faulty titles or homes constructed on lands belonging to the Lagos state.

Last year alone, I know about 200 people that lost Millions of Naira to many shady real estate companies in Ibeju Lekki, and in the end they had no land and are still hopping from one police station to another in an effort to recover their money back, which they will probably never receive from these shady real estate companies because they bought lands with defective titles or no allocation.

I am also aware of another group of people who purchased multi-million Naira homes in Lekki and Ajah from dishonest developers and deceitful Instagram agents only to discover later that the homes either had defects or were not for sale since the true seller did not exist or the documentation for the homes were defective.

I also know a handful of people that fell victim to Omo-oniles who bought community family lands in Ajah and Ibeju lekki worth millions of Naira and at the end of the day lost the land and their money because they bought stolen lands that belonged to other people and resold to them. Other victims bought lands that out rightly belonged to the Lagos State government and any structure put on it will surely be demolished.

In short last year was a bad record year for property victims who lost Billions of Naira of their life savings to Real Estate Thieves and they were all guilty of one thing.

"They all failed to conduct a verification exercise and investigate that property before paying for the land or house"

Many of the victims who were scammed,

1. were either too impatient,

2. some were in a hurry to buy properties without investigating,

3. some refused to listen to advice to calm down and investigate the property,

4. some were too stingy to spend a token to give a property lawyer, licensed surveyor, licensed Agent, broker or estate surveyor to investigate the property,

5. some were just too busy to worry about verifying a property,

6. some entrusted buying a property to their relatives or close friends without monitoring it or getting an independent person,

7. some were excited by the offer and preferred to buy without verifying,

8. some just bought because of the lies they read in the beautiful flyers promising them a piece of an estate that would look like Dubai

9. while many I know just bought properties because of the beautiful agent or marketer they were dealing with without using their senses.

10. Some were victims of their “I too know” because they read some land purchasing tips online and decided to verify it themselves without covering all the basics.

11. Some were simply not bothered about verifying and put all their trust in the transaction and ended up getting burned.

The summary is that many of them ended up dashing their life savings and family money to a stranger who ended up using their money for frivolous things. These victims ended up having no good land after they were scammed neither have they been refunded their money.

How can you work so hard to save money for many months or years ranging from ₦1,000,000 to ₦100,000,000 and above to buy a land or house and then refuse to pay a small token to verify the property because you are "stingy" or feel pressured by the agent or marketer to pay for the property without exercising caution to verify it?

Instead of giving away your life savings to a land thief and then scrambling to find a lawyer or the police to help you recover the money when problems arise, if you are so wealthy and have money to throw away, why not donate it to an orphanage or NGO? The worst aspect is that many victims are willing to pay 10 times as much money to reclaim the land or money at the police station when the land wahala arises.
If so, does this make sense?

I also know many people are ignorant about the property-buying tricks, tips, and laws of buying land in Lagos so this thread would be dedicated to answering all property-buying questions and would be updated with articles and information about buying a fraud-free land or house in Lagos without falling victim to fraud this year.

On no account should this advice be substituted for conducting a physical verification on land done by a property lawyer. It is just for educational purposes so that no Jibiti developer, wuru-wuru agent or wayo omonile can put wool on your eyes anymore. it is only for educational purposes.

Visit www.omonilelawyer.com for more information on how to avoid becoming the next victim of a land or property scam, or contact me at 08077943514 or 07036681104 or info@omonilelawyer.com to verify your next property.

Omonilelawyer’s motto when it comes to land or property purchase is

“OGA NO VEX - I TRUST YOU BUT I MUST VERIFY YOU. IF YOU WAN VEX, PLEASE VEX BUT I MUST STILL VERIFY YOU”

See you in the comments section.
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by PrimeWeb(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
In 2016, I bought a plot of land at Tehilla Gardens Estate, Ibeju Lekki, from PWAN Homes...

All documents intact...

I did want to sell the plot (at Tehilla Gardens Estate, Ibeju Lekki)

Destress sales 😭

If you are interested, Call/WhatsApp: +2348100782083
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by iammarvellux(m): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2023
efficiencie:

What documentation comes with these properties? I am asking for the 500 sqm lands in REDEEM CAMP PHASE 2, OGIJO and IMOTA.
Good day and thanks for checking in..once you buy we have documents which includes receipts of purchase, deed of Assignment and contract of sale. For more enquiries pls WhatsApp Mr Emmanuel on +2348038781738

Don't miss our 50% Christmas Discount and on going Allocations. Hurry while offer lasts..
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Kenochi(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
SILVERGATE ESTATE,located at Okun Ise Village,Ibeju Lekki LGA
Property is 100% dry land and close to the following locations
# Dangote Refinery
# Lekki Free Trade Zone
# Lekki Deep Sea port

The flexible payment plan is as follows:

1) 300sqm: 1,000,000naira(One million Naira Only)

2) 500sqm: 2,000,000 naira(Two million Naira Only)

Payment Plan
1)With an initial payment of just 500,000 naira(Five hundred thousand naira only) for the 300sqm,the balance of 500,000 naira can be spread out over 5 months at 100,000 per month

2) For the 500sqm,the initial deposit is 1,000,000 (one million naira),the balance of 1,000,000 can be spread over 6-12 months at the maximum

This will involve paying 100,000 over 10 months at the maximum

An extra two months is given for default

Upon initial deposit,an offer letter and allocation in view is granted to the client

Allocation is instant upon final payment