Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped (13716 Views)

How Can I Avoid Being Scammed, I'm About To Buy A House / New FG Interchange: Verify That Property Before Buying It. / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Boldez37: 4:39pm On Jan 18
HOT SALE !!!

TWIN 3BEDROOM BUNGALOW ON AN ACRE (6PLOT LAND) MEASURING AT 3180 SQM PERIMETER FENCED AND GATED IN A DEVELOPED COMMUNITY AT OLUWO, EGBEDA, NEW IFE ROAD IBADAN.

TITLE- C OF O DOCUMENT and building plans.

]b]Please Note - the entire acre / estate is being sold as one. Buyer can resell individually if chosen. [/b][/color]

ASKING PRICE: #30M (slightly negotiable )

CONTACT FOR SERIOUS ENQUIRY AND INSPECTION.

Kindly contact on +447424999475 (WhatsApp call / text ONLY).
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by momove4real25(f): 1:47pm On Jan 26
somehow:

USE the EFCC on him if the money is that big.
If you actually have your receipt of the said purchase kindly charge the company to court. Most people have been duped cause they believe the land speculator have expanse of land and name they thought can never be scamed. Even taking you to a specific place to purchase, engage a professionals such as surveyor or estate surveyor to do search for you. Becareful next time
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by donAlvan: 1:37pm On Jan 31
✅️ IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR QUALITY LOOK NO FURTHER ✅

📞 CALL OR WHATS APP 08037136667

💥 WE SUPPLY💥 TO ANY LOCATION
🟡 GRAVEL.
🟡 PLASTERING SAND.
🟡 SHARP SAND.
🟡 FILLING SAND
🟡 TOP SOIL
🟡 GRANITE
🟡 STONEBASE
🟡 SALT FREE SAND.
🟡 WE HAVE 30 20 &10TONS. TRUCK FOR PROMPT DELIVERY
🟡SITE EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE FOR HIRE.

💥 OUR DELIVERY AND QUALITY TOP NOTCH 💥

📍TRANSPORTATION COST DEPENDS ON LOCATION AND QUANTITY.

🔴CASH ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE

✅️we also offer site management services.
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by VEE2010(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by EmmymTr(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01
Chuxx84:
Good morning.

Please do one needs government approval for your building plan before building?

The land was bought from a real estate company, all documents and allocation has been done.

Now it's time to build, and they want to approve the building plan first, and later tell you to also go to the state government for their approval too.

Please is this correct?

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by EmmymTr(m): 11:50pm On Feb 01
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by donAlvan: 2:47am On Feb 03
We are available to cover all your construction site with Lagos island ( Ikoyi VI Oniru lekki Chisco lekki ikate Chevron Ajah axis .
Call 08037136667.
For the supply of all types of sand,Granite and stones.
We also offer site management and logistics
services.
We work 24/7
With a team that have over 10 years experience in the field.

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Orlatunday11(m): 7:43am On Feb 04
It really matters to

"Ok" Block Ind. Saje Abk👷📞🙏 Visit our WhatsApp catalog https:///c/2348106503222 for more info on our service
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Boldez37: 3:11pm On Feb 06
Mixed-use acre of Land (6plots) in Ibadan, New Ife Road. Perfect for Residential and Commercial uses available for sale.

No split buy.

Close proximity to Gbagi market, Ibadan Airport, Nigeria brewery, Iwo road, etc
Easy access link to multi interstate highway for transport/ travel.

Title - C OF O and comes with approved building plans.
Offer Price- #24M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by allitalia: 11:11pm On Feb 08
Yes very important and one of the safest way is to always patronize reknown real estate agencies such as "Urbans Shelters" and "Hilbricks Properties".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Boldez37: 9:28am On Feb 21
Acre of land in Ibadan/New ife road.
Offer Price- #24M.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by ekrizz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17
Distress sale!

I have a 600sqm land for sale at Ode Omi in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

This is a distress sale. I am in need of money that's why I'm selling it.

Title: Deed of Assignment

Asking price is N3.5Mn (negotiable)

Call/WhatsApp: 0 8.1+6.3+5.2+6.9+7.9
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by beyourlandlord(m): 9:07am On Mar 19
Property investment is very dynamic because of the various opportunities it could be offering either because of infrastructural advantages or location purposes and more.
For your property search both land and houses.. visit
https://beyourlandlord.ng/
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Boldez37: 1:44pm On Mar 19
Mixed-use acre of Land (6plots) in New Ife road Ibadan. Perfect for Residential and Commercial uses available for sale.

No split buy.

Offer Price- #24M.
Original price- #30m.

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Boldez37: 10:37am On Mar 22
Boldez37:
Mixed-use acre of Land (6plots) in New Ife road Ibadan. Perfect for Residential and Commercial uses available for sale.

No split buy.

Offer Price- #24M.
Original price- #30m.

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by iykenaija: 12:28pm On Mar 27
3 Bedroom flat going for 700k per annum, agent and agreement 150k each. Location is at Afromedia (after OKOKOMAIKO), Ojo, Lagos. Features include a bore hole and well, fenced and 8 hours per day light supply (2 days on, 1 day off) chat 08033863100 if interested.
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by hslbroker2(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31
House for rent @ikorodu, Mowe and Epe contact us through our signature
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by HeatSeeker(m): 6:28am On Apr 01
hslbroker2:
House for rent @ikorodu, Mowe and Epe contact us through our signature

Surprise! I need a room and parlour self contain. Not too far into ikorodu, preferably around Agric. In a place that does not get flooded and has constant light.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by hslbroker2(m): 6:34am On Apr 01
HeatSeeker:

Surprise! I need a room and parlour self contain. Not too far into ikorodu, preferably around Agric. In a place that does not get flooded and has constant light.
let me check my list and get back to you with pictures and full details, thanks for your interest, the Lord bless you, happy new month to you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by HeatSeeker(m): 6:43am On Apr 01
hslbroker2:
let me check my list and get back to you with pictures and full details, thanks for your interest, the Lord bless you, happy new month to you.

Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Butkt: 9:47pm On Apr 26
[quote author=whirlwind7 post=119689568]

Happy New Year, lawyer.
I always remember your advise whenever I'm buying.
I bought lands at Ibeju Lekki years ago (2012/2013)
The whisper I hear nowadays is that there are no more unsold land at Ibeju grin
Everything has been bought, and one must be extremely careful with any purchase in that location. How true is this?

Nothing seem to get easier or more straightforward in Nigeria soon, especially land transactions. Ok
Re: Don't Be The Next Land Scam Victim. Verify That Property To Avoid Being Duped by Butkt: 9:48pm On Apr 26
Ok
HeatSeeker:

Ok. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Thugs Prevent Rich People From Developing Our Community"- Twitter User / *** Building on an existing structure a storey Of One Bedroom (4 Flats)*** / Finishing Of 3 units of 3bedrooms Holiday Cottage For Diaspora Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.