Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State (27732 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / We Are Loyal To Obidient Movement Not Labour Party- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by ucee64(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by malakaimoscondo: 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tito24:
Make una win election first
Everybody go calm down very soon
lass lass he go be Biafra of deeeeeat

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by funshint(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
With the carnage that has happened in Plateau, Benue and Southern Kaduna it'll only take someone not in his right senses to vote for APC or PDP. Except the person is directly benefitting from the govt or Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Tito24: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
lass lass he go be Biafra of deeeeeat
aswear grin
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by shedy03(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:
This is scaring. But then and again, we don't know Obidients here.

In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.
You don't know obidient where?
Where is your location?
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by bot101(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by casualobserver: 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:

You don’t fool anyone, we are not stupid! The kind of people who supported GEJ in 2015 AND Atiku in 2019 can never support Tinubu. They are either Atiku supporters or Obidients. They are either hardcore PDP people or Ibos. Your vote was not missed in 2015 and 2019 by APC and they won’t miss your vote for Obi or Atiku in 2023 that you have split your base.

3 Likes

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by PHIPEX(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
I remember when those Nairaland Urchins that project East vs North hatred used to tell Obi "Go and campaign in the North let's see". We don't see that any longer here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Tareq1105: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Can Tinubu get this type of love in outside yorubaland without APC politician arranging it for him?

Don't worry, we're in 2023 already and very soon you would know that your Obi is over hyped.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by kennys: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Davepal post=119664028]This is scaring. But then and again, we don't know Obidients here.

In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.[/quote
He TINUBU will also lost Galantly and shamefully. Take it.

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by okorogodwin4(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu urchins will hate these post
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by unclejb2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wike is giving it to Atiku hot hot.... Atiku should leave Wike and go to the field and pursue his votes.

"You can't leave a good market to buy a bad market..."

Peter Obi is coming.

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by SmartPolician: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
A new Nigeria is POssible!

Thank you for all you do for Obi-Datti.

My prayer is that God will make our collective dream come true.

The sufferings and struggles will be significantly reduced when we have a working country.

2 Likes

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Igboslayer: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Obi people go crash their new year celebrations, these people are just too funny to be real

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Rapuru14: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Timekeeper:
Obi Datti is the goal....

Organic love for the sake of Nigerians

Obidients worldwide.... Patronise your guy

Jinchaoba Clipper for Sale

New, Original & Sealed

Price: 5k (it is sold for 6500 upward online)

Lagos mainland

Cal/whtsp : Zero 8 one triple 6 zero 5 four 7 1

Obidients, let's patronise one another

What's the Lifespan cum warranty?

Where in mainland are you?
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by chinemezeq: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:

wetin kill ur father, ero, wetin kill ur mother, its same ero, wetin u dey hold for hand, na ero naa, then wetin go kill u, I don't know, but same ero.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Na so e suppose be
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Rapuru14: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Igboslayer:
Obi people go crash their new year celebrations, these people are just too funny to be real

I know you're crying...dey play.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by owem19(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
he will lose
Davepal:

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
funshint:
With the carnage that has happened in Plateau, Benue and Southern Kaduna it'll only take someone not in his right senses to vote for APC or PDP. Except the person is directly benefitting from the govt or Atiku.
thank you.. Urchins are terrible species
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by kennys: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
My support for Labour Party is like is a scenario where someone is sick and is being prescribe to use a drug for the sickness, and after using the drug there's no difference , instead the case became worsen and later the person was again given another drug to heal the sickness which has been worsen for reliaing on the first drug.
We have tested two parameters they have both failed us ,that was the need to try another different drug to see if the injury caused by the first and second drugs can be cured.
PDP & APC has worsen the state of the Nation completely. So, lets try a new drug to see if it can cure our Nation and if after 4years is it the same,then I don't know what other alternative.
I rest my case for now...

2 Likes

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Igboslayer: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Latestnewsline:
A Good Product will always sale itself, Wike tell Atiku after Ex-President Obasanjo endorsed Peter Obi

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCHGzLxry0
Mumu people dey endorse themselves.

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Can Tinubu get this type of love in outside yorubaland without APC politician arranging it for him?
no he cannot

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Igboslayer: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Rapuru14:

I know you're crying...dey play.

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Tinubu's Thugs will come and scatter the rally, bunch of sadists
them. Go collect wotowoto

2 Likes

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by gasparpisciotta: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Obidients are always unruly
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by vikstandon(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Tinubu, who's in the bed with the Chinese, Russians, North Korea, Iran and other bad state actors means well; but Obi who's chummy with IMF, world Bank, UN and other validated institutions is evil, abi. You need a dose of Remedesivir for your delusion.

Progressives don't mean APC
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Ajide0(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:

And He will still lose again, congratulation on your future Nagative Hatrick. We are praying against men like you...

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by chinemezeq: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
NPFLADMIN:
All politicians are d same. Whether Obi or tinubu or atiku.
Don't vote come 2023
boycott and yet one must win, or may be spirit go come rule u. Abegi, find a choice like obi and vote him. One of de 3 must rule u, its inevitable, unless if de country is to be splitter into 3, which tends to be de best and de issue of this tribalistic comments will be no more.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by freeborn02: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Even in Yoruba land, tinubu will have to buy the support with money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding / Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.