Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State (27733 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / We Are Loyal To Obidient Movement Not Labour Party- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by casualobserver: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Niwdog:
but plateau state supported Apc what has changed now cause last time I check the current govt in plateau is Apc

Of what relevance is what you posted to what I posted?

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Ghostrye: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:
This is scaring. But then and again, we don't know Obidients here.

In 2015, I supported GEJ, He lost.
In 2019, I supported ATIKU, He lost.
In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU.

Just vote for PO, you can continue supporting Tinubu.. Tankiu
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by lereinter(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
That's what obi mob do, infiltrate where a gathering is been held and turn it to lp campaign

They can't organise on their own

People full ShopRite now they should go there and turn it to a obi Lamba show
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by JudasNaKarrot: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:

In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU and sadly he will LOOSE[[quote author=Davepal post=119664028]This is scaring. But then and again, we don't know Obidients here.

In 2023, I am Supporting TINUBU and sadly he will LOOSE.
/quote]
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Jackbaur88: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
asobo1:
Lol! Who are you guy's voting for governorship?
The APC candidate seems to have an appeal from a section of the youths, but the process that produced him through the primaries was not fair as he is the governor's anointed candidate. Some of the party people decamped.
I see the PDP candidate winning the election because majority of Plateau don't want to hear anything APC as the governor has romanced with the Core North all through his regime against the interests of his people. The sentiments will favour PDP, but when it comes to the presidency, Peter Obi will carry the day follow by Atiku
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Rapuru14: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Timekeeper:

Iyana Ipaja side

Warranty of 1 year guaranteed

I av been using one of these for the past 6 months.

Drop ur number or contact me on whatsapp zero 8 1 triple 6 5 four 7 1

Check the number again
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by garfield1: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
asobo1:
Lol! Who are you guy's voting for governorship?

So you have accepted atiku's loss
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by garfield1: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
kezienaira:

Tinubu came to owerri imo state, and nobody knew that he came.
Only hope the supreme court governor and his aides welcomed him at the govt house

Atiku pulled more crowd in imo than obi
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by garfield1: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jackbaur88:

The APC candidate seems to have an appeal from a section of the youths, but the process that produced him through the primaries was not fair as he is the governor's anointed candidate. Some of the party people decamped.
I see the PDP candidate winning the election because majority of Plateau don't want to hear anything APC as the governor has romanced with the Core North all through his regime against the interests of his people. The sentiments will favour PDP, but when it comes to the presidency, Peter Obi will carry the day follow by Atiku

Not true.dakum is even more popular than muftwang.yilwatda will win plateau south,apc and lp will share central while all will share plateau north.apc will take jos north and east,pdp will take barakin ladi and riyom while lp will take jos south and bassa.

For presidency,obi will win followed by tinubu.atiku will take third.plateau pdp is divided,jang is against atiku.atiku couldn't even fill the jos stadia
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by funshint(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
thank you.. Urchins are terrible species
I'm a BAT fan anyway wink
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by abusurv(m): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:

Just like Buhari third time your support will be successful
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Timekeeper: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Rapuru14:

Check the number again

O-8-|-6-6-6-O-5-4-7-I

Sory I had to put dt dash in between.. I will be expecting ur msg/ call
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by IfnobeGod20: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:

Then you don lose be that because it seems your star don't like winning presidential election. Please support your Tinubu jejely so that he can lose like those you've supported before.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by IfnobeGod20: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Urchins (Yorubad people)

Please feel free.
Please you people should stop using the word Yoruba to attack Tinubu's supporters because there are millions and one Yorubas supporting Peter Obi and it won't be good generalizing them with the enemies of the nation.

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by dyera(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Urchins (Yorubad people)
Please feel free.
Urchins are Yoruba muslims.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by ZombieTERROR: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Afonjacrusder:
Urchins (Yorubad people)

Please feel free.

Don't fall for their tricks...

there are lots of Yoruba people who are obidients..

please call them urchins.. touts.. zombies ..
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Shikini: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wow
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Mrmb: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Davepal:

You have decided to support the divine one. Your fortunes shall change, you just supported the winning team
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Mrmb: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Tinubu, who's in the bed with the Chinese, Russians, North Korea, Iran and other bad state actors means well; but Obi who's chummy with IMF, world Bank, UN and other validated institutions is evil, abi. You need a dose of Remedesivir for your delusion.

You are the one who is delusional...

You claim China, Russia, north Korea and Iran are bad because the western countries said so. Meanwhile it is this same west who are destroying the stability of the world.... You can clearly see that you need a serious check up. These countries you claim are bad, what evil have they done to you?
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Jackbaur88: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.dakum is even more popular than muftwang.yilwatda will win plateau south,apc and lp will share central while all will share plateau north.apc will take jos north and east,pdp will take barakin ladi and riyom while lp will take jos south and bassa.

For presidency,obi will win followed by tinubu.atiku will take third.plateau pdp is divided,jang is against atiku.atiku couldn't even fill the jos stadia
How will APC win Plateau South? It's not possible. As it stands APC can't win Shendam where the governor is coming from. You mean APC will win Langtang North and South? Never will it happen.
It's going to be a very tight race especially with Dakum of the LP, but then PDP will carry the day. Hope you have not forgotten many of the APC guys are not happy with the primary elections that produced Yilwatda?
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Kelvin3476: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
NPFLADMIN:
All politicians are d same. Whether Obi or tinubu or atiku.
Don't vote come 2023
U BE FOOL. EVEN FOR NEW YEAR U NO WAN GET SENSE.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kelvin3476:
U BE FOOL. EVEN FOR NEW YEAR U NO WAN GET SENSE.
Didn't see d need 4 u to insult me.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by garfield1: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jackbaur88:

How will APC win Plateau South? It's not possible. As it stands APC can't win Shendam where the governor is coming from. You mean APC will win Langtang North and South? Never will it happen.
It's going to be a very tight race especially with Dakum of the LP, but then PDP will carry the day. Hope you have not forgotten many of the APC guys are not happy with the primary elections that produced Yilwatda?

Oga,apc will win shendam.dont be deceived by few people masquerading as obidients or social media.lalong controls shendam heavily,he even has children voters there.it is his personal empire.wase is a no go area for pdp and lp,it is fulani dominated.mikang and quanpan is tight.it is only in langtang that pdp will win.lalong is on the ballot,he will forcefully win.dont forget yilwatda was inec commissioner,he knows his ways in inec.
In central,dariye is still dominant.he has endorsed tinubu but supports dakum.nemtaw will win his kamke,he will win kanam.dakum will win bokkos and his mangu.pdp will win small pankshin.pdp and lp are dividing votes..
A lot are not happy with yilwatda but serious reconciliation is ongoing while jang and gen useni are fighting
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Enumerator(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
cheesy
Davepal:

Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by dubra: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Reno omokuri will faint after watching this video
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by asobo1: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jackbaur88:

Garfield1 I am smarter than you. He gave me the answer I expected. As a PDP supporter, I know Atiku won't win Plateau but you see that gubernatorial elections, Bar. Caleb Mutfwang is a done deal by God's grace.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by asobo1: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Read the nonsense you are capping.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by asobo1: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jackbaur88:

Don't waste your time engaging that guy. He is one of those lazy nairaland self acclaimed analyst. Capping nonsense that APC will will southern zone grin Air Vice Marshal Napoleon Bali will humble lalong in his senatorial bid.
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by garfield1: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
asobo1:
Read the nonsense you are capping.

It is nonsense to kids now but superb to adults.stop supporting atiku before its too late son
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by garfield1: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
asobo1:
Garfield1 I am smarter than you. He gave me the answer I expected. As a PDP supporter, I know Atiku won't win Plateau but you see that gubernatorial elections, Bar. Caleb Mutfwang is a done deal by God's grace.

If in a two horse race pdp couldn't win with a united house,how will they win when lp is dividing their house? If a whole Jerry boy isn't winning,how will Caleb win? If you were that smart ,you would have known that atiku will lose plateau ever since I told you.accept that atiku will lose to tinubu before its late
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by kezienaira: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku pulled more crowd in imo than obi
Says who?
Re: New Year Celebration Turned To Obidient Rally In Plateau State by Moses86(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
lol speak for ur sef...jarawa ppl gather una carry am dey campaign base on no levels. stop deceiving ppl on social media..u and I know that plateau is not Obidient as u said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding / Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.