Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out (30139 Views)

Delta Hospital Allegedly Seizes Newborn Baby Over N383,500 Bill / NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU / Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by billyG(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
This is sad,even so doctors are agent of death...I remember years back,my friend wife has a butch evacuation after miscarriage d doc or quack did an incomplete job resulting in bleeding weeks after with severe abdominal pain leading their journey from one hospital to another,wasting of scarce resources on drugs, treatment begging,pleading to be attended by many doctors who refused that they were no assigned to d case.
They spent 2wks no evacuation yet this is a case that was referred to Emergency unit.

1 Like

Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Kingoslo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
DriveByKiller:
the part where you let your inferior education shine forth.

And you could really wail too...like a whelp.

Human debris.

Just checked your profile... your stupidity is VAST... man u need brain check... sorry forgot u dont have brain is been replaced with excreate...
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by CaptainAyub: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Father4all:
Maybe he don fu*k pesin wife. This Nigerian doctors are dogs grin
Animal talk done start again.
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by DriveByKiller: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingoslo:

Just checked your profile... your stupidity is VAST... man u need brain check... sorry forgot u dont have brain is been replaced with excreate...
you can't even write properly and you're above 30.

You're still rife for late term abortion,

1 Like

Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by We4all: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
helpee:
Nobody was responsible for the death of your sister. You will be blaming your failures on people. Must someone be responsible for your sisters death? Since you know so much about Medicine that you already know who killed your sister, why didnt you take care of your sister yourself and leave the innocent people alone ?

You are very stupid for posting this. Don't let me bring down my wrath on you. If you got nothing reasonable to chip in, then take your frustrations far from me or else.....
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by naijamerican: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigerian doctors need to japa asap. Nigerians are too wild to manage

1 Like

Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Josephfabo: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
9ja doctors are just doing assisted suicide in the various hospitals.

when you bring a patient for treatment, they only assist the patient to die and not to recover

and like Tupac said "revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pvssy".. So don't judge them killers for now (infact I stand with them)

If that’s the case then you and your family members should go to any hospital (it’s not like you’re forced or smth) since y’all can obviously do better that the doctors.

And I pray you get killed while while doing your job cause it’s not like you save anybody’s life
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Kingoslo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
DriveByKiller:
you can't even write promptly and you're above 30.

You're still rife for late term abortion,

Mr. Fluency I still sense stupidity and foolishness in you... Withdrawal method would have save your parents of this waste
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by sisisioge: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Wow! I hope they got the shooter and all his extended families! Naija is really a zoo!
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by james6aaban: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Occupant hazardOccupant hazard...
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by DriveByKiller: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kingoslo:

Mr. Fluency I still sense stupidity and foolishness in you... Withdrawal method would have save your parents of this waste
if I ever hear you talk about stupidity again, I will stuff you back into a time machine to your father's pre-ejaculation period so he can wañk you off onto his tile-less bathroom floor.

You can't even place your sentences well or bind simple words together to make a simple sentence.

You're supposed to be a part of your mother's late menstrual flow.

Your life is still inferior to a marauding cross boarder Fulani cow grin
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Father4all: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Animal talk done start again.
I'm sure you are the Animal
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by medriano: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Oh my God!!!! I know him o. He finished from AAU Kai.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by od4life(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bright Edafe, Delta Ploice PRO, has issued a statement. That the incident is cult-related.

1 Like

Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Alexaonfleek: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Chaii..
My dear I cannot lie.. Even I chatting was almost moved to strike a doctor on certain occasions.

The way they act like executioners is so heart wrenching.

Should we even call them doctors or non chalant killers?
Lmao...the day you actualise this thought of yours is the day you end up in kikiri prison.

1 Like

Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Alexaonfleek: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
batb:

Obviously you don't understand cases mentioned here. For example, CKD is chronic kidney disease! Please mention any herbs that can clean your blood when your kidney is no longer working! In Yoruba language " oti da se le"
You are going too far.
Tell the ret@rd to look for agbo that cures appendicitis.

1 Like

Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Fuckyoumod: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
TONYE001:

I do not deny that there are bad doctors, just like there are bad engineers, lawyers, etc.

But you should know this, please. Our society and culture make practicing medicine DIFFICULT.

Here's a typical scenario: A woman is terminally pregnant. This pregnancy wasn't managed in any hospital. From conception, she has been patronizing traditional birth attendants. She goes into labour. But there's a complication - it's her first pregnancy, her labour is obstructed. She goes to the TBA centre for delivery. Those guys don't know her labour is obstructed. They do all sorts of things just to zap the little money her family has. In the process, she ruptures her uterus and she goes into severe bleeding. Now seeing that this woman is almost gone, she's packaged and sent to the teaching hospital. Of course, there's little or nothing any doctor ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can do. The woman dies. The story now flies around that she died in a teaching hospital.

This is what doctors see in our environment. Patients don't present on time. They do all sorts of things until the last second. Our people don't make the doctor the first point of medical consultation. They'd rather see a pharmacist (or an ordinary drug seller), a nurse, traditionalists, etc.

You get the point now?
I concur totally to this scenario of TBA and other mistakes by patients. However, There are still many cases that were caused by careless handling and unethical behavior of Doctors.

Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by TONYE001(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
I concur totally to this scenario of TBA and other mistakes by patients. However, There are still many cases that were caused by careless handling and unethical behavior of Doctors.

Let's call a spade a spade.

Refer to my first paragraph.

@ the bolded, "some cases." Using many implies that Nigerian doctors record more bad patient outcomes than good outcomes. This, of course, is absolutely incorrect.
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Echoban: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
moscow0147:

Yes, doc was a cult member in school. But he thought no one knew him in delta because after school. He stopped practicing. It was just so unfortunate that he had to die like that

Did he attend Delsuth?? Or where did he school??
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Jossibest(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Doctors in government own hospitals are worse than the devil you don't know
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Smokedetector: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
I can give you a trail and stitch a straight line that directly attaches the incompetence of Nigeria doctors to the current decadence in the Nigeria society.

After SARS the next menace was the Nigeria doctors.. But we hoped the bad ones will japa by default. But they remained

You are delusional. You probably need psychiatric help but alas you hate medical doctors, maybe a psychologist?
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by hero2000: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Chaii..
My dear I cannot lie.. Even I chatting was almost moved to strike a doctor on certain occasions.

The way they act like executioners is so heart wrenching.

Should we even call them doctors or non chalant killers?

Accepted. It is a foolish post.

For goodness' sake, what kind of people like this kind of post!

Nairaland is getting populated with many insane persons.
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by hero2000: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
9ja doctors are just doing assisted suicide in the various hospitals.

when you bring a patient for treatment, they only assist the patient to die and not to recover

and like Tupac said "revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pvssy".. So don't judge them killers for now (infact I stand with them)

And someone will want to marry this one?

Your immaturity is high density!
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
hero2000:

And someone will want to marry this one?

Your immaturity is high density!
luckily for you I am single.. You can come and take me. Home plz
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
hero2000:

Accepted. It is a foolish post.

For goodness' sake, what kind of people like this kind of post!

Nairaland is getting populated with many insane persons.
another angle
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by DavidEsq(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
moscow0147:

He was a cult member in school and after school he stopped cult activities. And focused on his profession. He thought no one knew who he was because he didn’t relate and even cult members around didn’t even know he was. It was someone who knew him from way back that dropped his pass
Oh God embarassed
Re: Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out by Omodua(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
moscow0147:

Bro I have first hand information about this. He was a member in school but stopped practicing after school. People who knew him from school dropped his pass after members killed vikings and eiye number 1 men on the same night. It was a retaliation hit my bro. Or do you remember what happened in benin when killed eiye and eiye killed a member who was a doctor in University of benin teaching hospital.
Thanksfor the insight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Depressed? [Picture] / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.