Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business (1052 Views)

Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! / Is It True That Women Cannot Love A Man In The Same Way Men Love Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by finishmatter: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2023
In most cases women don't care if you are happy in a relationship. As long as she get what she wants from you, your feelings are inconsequential to her.

Most women are selfish lovers. That is why they have no plans to offer a man any assistance in the relationship.

For women, relationship is always about what they stand to gain and not how to help the man. Relationship like this ends the moment the man stops helping them.

Women are Conditional and Selfish Lovers

Be wise

8 Likes

Re: Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by Lurdd: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2023
Truth set free
Thanks for this piece
These girls are just selfish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by advanceDNA: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2023
finishmatter:
In most cases women don't care if you are happy in a relationship. As long as she get what she wants from you, your feelings are inconsequential to her.

Most women are selfish lovers. That is why they have no plans to offer a man any assistance in the relationship.

For women, relationship is always about what they stand to gain and not how to help the man. Relationship like this ends the moment the man stops helping them.

Women are Conditional and Selfish Lovers

Be wise

Sadly u are right.....
While some of them deliberately choose not care like u said... it's an unconscious thing for many of them .....they just feel once they give u their body, that's all u need to be happy...then u should pay them back with the luxury of life....

That's why when men break up they don't ever feel u were unhappy or the relationship isn't working for you....they just feel u cheated them and u are scum because they have given u "all u need" to be happy in a relationship cool

7 Likes

Re: Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by finishmatter: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lurdd:
Truth set free
Thanks for this piece
These girls are just selfish

Definitely true.
Men go through alot in the hands of their women.
Our liberation is coming
Re: Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by finishmatter: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is so nicely put.
very accurate

advanceDNA:

Sadly u are right.....
While some of them deliberately choose not care like u said... it's an unconscious thing for many of them .....they just feel once they give u their body, that's all u need to be happy...then u should pay them back with the luxury of life....

That's why when men break up they don't feel ever feel u are unhappy or the relationship isn't working for you....they just feel u cheated them and u are scum because they have given u "all u need" to be happy in a relationship cool
Re: Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by Magnoliaa(f): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yet you're always the people threatening women with loneliness and ending up with 9 cats in their old age.

Why do you so badly want to partner up with selfish people then?

Una dey kill me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
True true.. life no balance..
When i used to had chances to date gurls that are decent, i always think it was wrong time.. the decent ones backthen don turn something else.. it always difficult to follow that little voice but it pays at end when you do..
Anyways I need babe wey no get problem..
And no sex until marriage cause
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by finishmatter: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Not so sure I understand your write up.
Can you explain further?
Magnoliaa:
Yet you're always the people threatening women with loneliness and ending up with 9 cats in their old age.

Why do you so badly want to partner up with selfish people then?

Una dey kill me. grin
Re: Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business by finishmatter: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2023
Tuzzyjohnson:
True true.. life no balance..
When i used to had chances to date gurls that are decent, i always think it was wrong time.. the decent ones backthen don turn something else.. it always difficult to follow that little voice but it pays at end when you do..
Anyways I need babe wey no get problem..
And no sex until marriage cause
cheesy

nice one

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady Know When And How To Press Your Man / What Are The Benefits Of Dating A Nigerian Girl / Does True Love Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.