Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel (40465 Views)

Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother / Disabled Beggar In Lebanon Died A Millionaire.photos / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by obotematics: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2023
Una get cash, you dey cry.
What of those wey no get?
Bros calm down and thank God for your life, mbok Dakka ke iso MMI,inwang
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Yankee101: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2023
I'm shocked anytime I see buildings without accessibility ramps. Even large public or government buildings

3 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by xpiranza88: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Your daddy was governor for 8years.....he had the power to turn the state around and make it habitable for u and others .......so less say ur family was part of the failure ure crying about

3 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2023
What did your dad do about it

2 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by eolme(f): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria is not an inclusive society. Corruption has eaten into every sector. It will be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than Nigeria to embrace equality, inclusion and diversity.

6 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by ntyce(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Perfectfucker:
You get luck, what about those wey papa no get money

That was the essence of the write-up

5 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Blake755: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2023
He is only complaining because he gets disability if he no get he won't give a F**k about those with it normal normalangry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Praisepriest: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2023
I love how God rewards our politicians for how the masses are been treated during their regime. Let him ask other aro on the bridge. I don't pity him o.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Bellix: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2023
The rich also cry. This is a system your dad was and is still part of.. Good to see the empathy you have for the less privileged. However, the raw truth is that an average Nign without wealth is handicapped let alone adding a physical disability to it.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by AmeLonRo(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2023
Even those who are not disabled are in for it but God dey sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLoZCs-3bE
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by infohenry(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2023
clinician2x:
Imagine the downtrodden disabled Nigerians living in the trenches and the rabbit hole. I saw one the other day and I wrote something in a piece of paper "sometimes death is a solution" and added to 500# and gave him. What that guy de live is not a life.
lots of sick people in this forum. Did you do that? If you yes, you need that advice the most.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Sixfeetbelle: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Sirheny007:
You are an Ex Governor's son.
You're complaining..

Now, imagine what thousands of less significant people who are disabled pass through..
May God help you all.

He also made mention of the thousands less significant people who are disabled

2 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by barbstee(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Heeyaarh so sorry it's just the way it is

We need to change our ways as Nigerians.

But I wish to ask

With all the miracles that pastors do why is there no one to heal nthis man even with the status of his father
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by kgr8mike(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2023
This is the reason you were born. To give voice to those that circumstance made like you. God designed you for such a people and for such a time as this.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by yemzone(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2023
True. Thank goodness he's from a rich home, what 'bout the poor ones who are disabled?
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by StreetFight: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Sirheny007:
You're complaining..

Now, imagine what thousands of less significant people who are disabled pass through..
May God help you all.

You mean the millions of people whom his father embezzled their money while the useless man was governor of Ogun State for 8 years.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by fykes(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2023
I'm a rich powerful Nigerian??

Dude you ain't piss..

What made you rich and powerful in your small head is what kept you as you are.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Nobodysboo(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2023
It's not easy i swear. I broke my thigh bone when i went to my village to play december competition 4 years ago. (31 dec 2018) i'm walking now, but to find a job is hard.

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by wizzyvibes: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2023
His point is in every way valid. I studied in Unn and I saw a lot of blind students. There was basically little or no provisions made for them. They had to rely on other students to do almost everything for them. It is bad enough for those who are lame but it's even much worse for the blind ones. Universities, banks,plazas, public places should as a matter of urgency begin taking these things into consideration.

3 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Biafraaa: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Even people who are not disabled is passing through a lot in this APC-led government. The worst is about to happen if Grand patron of Urchins rig his way to Aso Rock.
Get your PVC lets build a better 9ja through Obidatti.

Urchins that will quote me should drop there tears here..

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Guyman01: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Sirheny007:
You're complaining..

May God help you all.

Did you read the whole article?
He is concerned about non privileged disabled citizens

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by mechanics(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2023
kingamaa:
Very true

Able bodied person sef dey struggle to survive

Naija no nice at all
hahahahah, it's well.

1 Like

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by marlow1962(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Living wit disabilities is hard, but e no hard ur papa to steal Nigerians money, making their life’s miserable.
Em nva see anytin, I dy feel bad about em situation o but I no go ever pity am angry

Funny enough e fit be say em papa don rum am street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by hmohammed(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2023
clinician2x:
Imagine the downtrodden disabled Nigerians living in the trenches and the rabbit hole. I saw one the other day and I wrote something in a piece of paper "sometimes death is a solution" and added to 500# and gave him. What that guy de live is not a life.

You are mad and a bastard. I dont mind been banned here today. How can you write such. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

3 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by sonnie10: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2023
In the US it is the law to make public places accessible to people with disabilities
Some common examples
All atms have headphones plugs
All stores isles must be wide enough for wheelchairs
Public places with steps must have ramp
Hotel room number have those touch dots
All public restrooms have functions for easy use
Most fast food restaurants have tables reserved where someone in wheelchairs can sit
Most televised public critical events have sign language versions
Hospitals are required to have interpreter of any language
Parking spaces closer to the door of most places are reserved for handicap
There is Medicaid
Crosswalks have beeping sound, especially for those that can’t see the countdown
No child is left behind in education

The list is endless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by ruggedtimi(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2023
Bt this guy dey live life na ...well I can't tell what he is facing. He just recently got married. We share two mutual friends
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by yinkbell: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2023
clinician2x:

Why would you incite a fellow human like you to commit suicide?

You have not helped at all. You have allowed devil to speak to your head.

Of what value is the money you gave?
You have summoned curses upon yourself and lineage!

You had better repent, strentch out your hands to God for forgiveness and Mercy.
Seek for His mercy in tears and humility of heart; possibly He may answer your plea.

Turn from your evil ways and ask God to forgive you cos He is a merciful God.

Most importantly, you need Jesus in your life.

3 Likes

Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Pat081: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
You get lucky, what about those people whose fathers don't have the money you will have been to many countries and you will see many of them when you are going out in your car who can not get a wheelchair like you .Always thank God
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Saao(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
Perfectfucker:
exactly his points.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by CgRay: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2023
What does his father do to make life better for able bodied men not to talk of disables.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Saao(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2023
clinician2x:
you have no soul. May God save you.
Re: Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel by Morphinne: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Perfectfucker:
He’s actually making a case for them and everything he said here is true. See our roads for instance, no special lanes or markings for the disabled. He said it in the writeup that he’s still feeling the effect of this constant marginalization by the Nigerian citizens and governments despite being from a well-to-do family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Bleachers Smell Like Rotten Fish! / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis / My Ex-Girlfriend Just Contracted HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.